All Comments on 'The Marshal Pt. 05'

by SanityCheck

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Awesome, the build up was long but not at all boring. Only issue is the few errors in the text where a good proofreader would have been a benefit. A tad annoying but not enough to mar an excellent instalment and a great story to date.

Definitely 5ā›¤ šŸ‘šŸ‘

pepepilotpepepilotover 1 year ago

I never dreamed that a story in the Romance category would hold my attention as this one has. The author has done a great job getting his submissions in so that we have a chapter each day and don't have to rely on our memories to get us back into the story. Kudos all the way around and another 5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, the intensity of the story keeps escalating beyond the next level and this needs 10 x the stars available to be given. Wow, this story is incredible and the emotional aptitude is off the charts as well. Well done so far........ !!!!!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

What an exciting story!

5

RedMockersRedMockersover 1 year ago

Fantastic story. It appears you initially wrote it in first person, then changed to third, but missed several of the single pronouns. Messed my mind with that... had to go back and read WHO was doing the talking, etc. But it didn't stop me from reading. They always say, "write what you know," and you really seem to know your stuff. 5 stars.

SanityCheckSanityCheckover 1 year agoAuthor

[Awesome, the build up was long but not at all boring. Only issue is the few errors in the text where a good proofreader would have been a benefit. A tad annoying but not enough to mar an excellent instalment and a great story to date.

Definitely 5ā›¤ šŸ‘šŸ‘]

Thank you for the kind comments. I know it can be frustrating to find typos. I edit and proofread my own work, and I find it annoying when I find them in my work after I publish. Proofreading is hard, much harder than actually writing the story. I tend to read what I thought I wrote instead of what I actually wrote. I have recently added another step to my proofing process, and hopefully this will reduce the number of mistakes in my work. Stories proofed with my new system should begin appearing in a few months.

Thank you for reading.

hornier_bastardhornier_bastardover 1 year ago

SanityCheck...

Were there a few typos... yes, but not too many. I knew what you intended and didn't find it particularly distracting from the story.

I'm generally taken out of the story with bad grammar and spelling, but that didn't happen here... AND, You did a lot better than I ever could have!

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

Nothing like a good shoot'em up bad grammar falls by the wayside and the damsel gets saved again.

Horseman68Horseman68over 1 year ago

Totally great piece of work.

Polly_DollyPolly_Dollyabout 1 year ago

Ok Iā€™m out. Out of superlatives that is. Especially liked the description of their idyllic times at the Maine property, in the back of my mind waiting to see if the other shoe might drop, then transitioning back to the reality of their situation, and knowing what was likely headed their way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSanityCheck@SanityCheck
You may read my multi-part submissions with confidence as all my stories are complete before the first part is published. I typically publish near the first of the month. There may be occasional exceptions, but generally if there is no new story by the seventh, there won't b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES