The Marshal Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to fuck me," she growled as she opened her legs in invitation. "I want you to fuck me long and hard with that big cock."

Her words, the first of the verbal flogging she was planning on giving him, started turning her on. When they were making love, their words were soft and tender, but when they fucked, nothing was off limits, their snarling words added spice to their fucking until it was jjamppong hot.

He settled between her legs and steered himself inside. "Oh... Goddamn!" he rumbled with his passage. "Your pussy feels so fucking good!"

"Ah... fuck," she snarled over him as he settled to her depths. Even though she was fucking him two, sometimes three times a day, every time they fucked it was as hot and exciting at those three incredible days on the road from Los Angeles to New York.

"You like that?" he snarled as he thrust into her with sharp jabs.

"You know I like that fat fucking cock in my tight little pussy," she growled, trying to wind him up.

He began pounding into her. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, squeezing him with every ounce of strength she could muster. He grunted softly as he powered through her embrace, the same soft grunts of effort he was making this afternoon while wrestling the wood around. No fucking wonder she was always horny.

"Shit! Fuck! Your so pussy is so fucking tight!"

His words were like jam on dry toast, giving texture and flavor to their fucking. He was all the lover she'd ever want. Hot, passionate, and domineering when she wanted a good fucking, gentle and loving when she didn't. He never called her names, like bitch or whore, unless they were in a rough and tumble tangle, instead muttering of her beauty and sexiness when going slow.

"Fuck that tight pussy!" she snarled. "Fuck it!"

He fought his way out of her embrace and flipped her over to her stomach. She liked him on top, pounding the shit out of her, and riding him always got her motor running, but she loved it when he took her from behind. Even when they were doing the hot and nasty, he never forgot what she enjoyed, but he mixed it up so she never knew what was coming, keeping their lovemaking exciting and fresh. She moaned softly as he entered her, his cock always hitting her in her sweet spot from this position. She was going to need that to come again, and he probably knew it.

"You like that? You like the feel my hard cock in your pussy?" he growled as he held himself deep, gripping her hands and stretching her taut across the grass. He was so much taller than her, he could stretch her tight and still support some of his weight on his arms.

"God yes!" she gasped, no longer sure who was winding who up. She loved him gently dominating her, his size and strength making her helpless before him... and yet she never felt safer as he took from her... and gave back more in return.

"I'm going to make you fucking scream," he snarled as he pulled back and then rammed his cock deep into her again.

She wasn't a screamer. She'd occasionally cry out if she was coming really hard, but even when she did, her cries wouldn't be heard outside a closed bedroom door unless someone were listening closely, but the idea of him holding her down and fucking her until she was screaming her orgasm to the world excited her. They were fucking their brains out on the lawn, and she was helpless to stop him! Someone could drive up at any moment and see them, and there was nothing she could do to prevent it! Cars passing on the highway beyond the trees might hear her screams and come to investigate!

She groaned, the idea of them being discovered while fucking turning her one even more. "Make me scream... please... make me scream," she begged, only play acting a little. "I want you to fuck me until I scream."

He pulled her to her hands and knees before wadded a hand in her hair. She loved having a man pull her hair while they fucked, and Rob knew just how to do it so that it turned her on but didn't hurt. Leaning heavily on her back, he fucked her with powerful strokes, one hand in her hair, the other tickling her womanhood. She could feel another orgasm lurking, waiting to be called forth.

He pounded into her for a long moment before roughly shoving her away. "Fuck!" he snarled with the shove. "You almost made me come, you sexy fucking bitch!"

His admission, knowing his control was slipping, heated her up even more. She whirled on him, wanting to torture him in the sweetest way possible, before shoving him down as she straddled him and took him inside again.

"You hold it!" she growled, her imagination running wild. "Don't you fucking come until you make me scream."

He sneered up at her, his big hands rough on her breasts. She fell onto his chest, kissing his neck and tasting the salt and dust on his skin as she slammed him into her pussy as hard as she could. She rode him for a long moment, watching as his face and eyes hardened.

"You fucking witch! I'm going to come! Fuck! Stop!"

She didn't stop. "You hold that fucking come!"

"Goddammit, you sexy fucking bitch!" he snarled as he bucked, tumbling her from her position and then rolling with her so that he was back on top, his cock popping from her pussy as they tumbled. Holding her down, he kissed her hard, his tongue battling hers as he straddled her hips. After a moment of his cock searching for its home, he slid into her while he clamped his legs tightly against her. When he fucked her in this position, he felt fucking huge! He pumped into her, the position preventing him from really pounding her, but his cock still felt so fucking good!

He began grunting as he slowly fucked her, his mutterings indecipherable but still sexy as hell. Her orgasm began rising within her. She nurtured it, drawing it to her, imagining cars passing on the highway just beyond the trees unaware of what they were doing, and where.

He gripped her tight and rolled to his hip, pulling her up so she was resting on his thigh between his legs as he held her tightly to his chest. His eyes blazing, his jaw set in determination, he gripped her by the back of her neck to force her to look into his eyes, the strong arm of the hand on her neck between her shoulders as his other hand wrapped over her hip to grasp ass, his tight embrace keeping his cock deep inside. With a snarling growl, she grabbed his neck in the same way and crushed her breasts even more firmly into his chest.

"Make me scream, you motherfucker," she sneered as she thrust her hips. It was a new position for her, and the strain of holding the human pretzel they were in, combined with her words, twisted her up.

His eyes narrowed as he began driving into her with a thrusting, rolling motion, his steel hard cock caressing her tunnel in a new and exciting way while his tight embrace kept her close.

"Come on!" he panted, clearly working hard, his arm and chest muscles taut with effort as his flesh glowed. "Fucking come!"

She was close, the feel of the cool soft grass beneath her and his sweat slickened body sliding against her flesh erotic in the extreme.

"Fuck!" he barked as he began fucking her even harder before splashing into her with a deep shuddering grunt. His sudden mad thrusting slowed slightly but didn't stop as he snarled and growled, his embrace becoming crushingly tight.

"I'm going to come. You're going to make me come!" she cried, her voice becoming louder with every word. She wanted to scream while being fucked, just once, for the experience. She pushed against her orgasm, stalling its release so that it would grow in power. "Don't fucking stop!"

Still holding her tight, he rolled her to her back again and began fucking her harder than she'd ever been fucked before. He roared, his full-throated bellow a mixture of lust and pain, of pleasure and agony, and still he pounded into her, the tight squeeze of his legs only adding to her ecstasy. It was his loud bellow of sensual agony that broke the hold she'd had on her climax, and she added her own wail to his, allowing it to flow, announcing her orgasm louder than she'd ever allowed herself to be before. Crying their releases to the world added power to her climax, and she tingled in sensual anguish.

He fell over her with a gasp, his breathing deep and harsh as he drove himself into her with slow, deep, hard thrusts, grunting as his hands clasped and released, clasped and released, her shoulders with every thrust. Then he was still.

He lay over her for a long moment, his breath hot as flame on her neck as he panted, clearly devastate and exhausted, but still thoughtful enough to support most of his weight so to not crush her against the unyielding ground.

"Fuck," he finally muttered before he rolled to his back, pulling her up and onto his chest. He sighed heavily before pulling her lips to his.

They kissed slowly, deeply. Now that her lust had been satisfied, at least for the moment, the thought of getting caught made her a little uncomfortable.

"We should get dressed. It'll be our luck someone will show up," she whispered.

He smiled, his lips slow dancing over her face. "This was your idea, remember?"

"I know, but still..."

He pulled her into another long kiss before he nudged her, indicating she should move. "We need to go get a shower before we start to itch anyway."

She struggled to her feet with a groan and began gathering her clothes, not bothering to dress. With her clothes and boots in her arms, she padded to the house, putting plenty of swing into her ass for Rob before hissing and hobbling her way across the rocky parking pad to the deck.

"Join me?" she asked as she dumped her clothes into the hamper for washing.

"Wouldn't miss it."

He followed her into the shower. She toyed with the idea of seeing if he could get him up again, but decided to save him for later. She started the shower and stepped under the warm water, Rob immediately wrapping her in his arms to hold her close, and she sighed into his chest.

When she arrived in the boonies, she was afraid she'd go crazy with nothing to do. Not only had she found she enjoyed being outside working with Rob, but she'd also just discovered another reason she loved being out in the middle of nowhere. Making love in the soft green grass? She could check that item off the bucket list. She smiled into his chest. She'd be returning to New York soon, but before she left, she wanted him to make love to her in the rain so she could check that off her list as well. And in the lake? If it warmed up enough, she'd have to give that a try as well. She smiled as the water pattered over their bodies. She'd have to give it some thought and see what other bucket list items she could come up with.

Before Rob, Bae was a typical New York City girl. The most wilderness she was interest in seeing was Central Park, but now, having experienced the joys of being out of the big city, she decided city girls didn't know what they were missing.

.

.

.

TWENTY-FIVE

"To another hundred days," Rob said, holding his glass up and out.

Bae smiled and held her own glass up, clinking it gently against his. "To another hundred days."

Last week Bae pointed out that Rob had arrived in Los Angeles to pick her up on the fifteenth of May, and today, the twenty-second of August, was one hundred days. He decided that called for a celebration, and as soon as lunch was over, they'd driven into Bangor for her to pick out a dress to wear in on the occasion.

He'd expensed her other clothes to the Marshal Service, but the beautiful emerald dress and barely there heeled sandals she was wearing were on him. She called it a sleeveless square neck with a side slit. All her knew was it allowed the swell of her breast to peek out of the top, showed off her legs to devastating effect, and clung to her in a way that spoke to him like nothing else ever had. Seeing her modeling the dress in the store was one thing, but this evening, with her hair pinned up in something that might have been an ancient traditional Korean style, wearing her heels, and watching how the fabric moved on her body as she walked, was something else entirely. The dress and shoes were sexy, classy, and made her achingly beautiful. Just seeing her in it made his heart pound, and he wasn't the only one. When they'd stepped into the Woodman's Kitchen everyone from the hostess who seated them to the other patrons in the restaurant noticed her.

He couldn't believe how different she was from the arrogant, entitled, spoiled bitch she'd been when he arrived in Los Angeles to escort her back to New York. She'd been so mouthy he'd handcuffed her to make a point, and she'd pissed off or insulted nearly everyone she met. Tonight, instead of being insulting, she'd been polite to the point of saying thank you to the waitress as she served them, something the old Han Bo-bae would have never done. Maybe having her brother try to kill her caused her to reevaluate her life choices, but whatever the reason, he liked this new Bae so much better than the old.

He wasn't prepared to say he loved her, but he felt an attraction to her that went far beyond the physical. By necessity, they did everything together. The first couple of weeks after they'd arrived at his home, she'd stayed in the house with explicit instructions on what to do if anyone arrived as he worked outside. He was confident she was safe, but he never ventured beyond sight of the house. Had anyone arrived unexpectedly he would have known and been able to respond before they harmed her. Later, she'd started working with him, and she'd been at his side ever since.

He took a sip of his dessert wine as he smiled over the glass at her. Before Bae, he enjoyed the company of women, but never like this. Before her, women were for fucking, having a good time, and not much else. He never felt any attraction to them other than as someone to enjoy an evening with and a place to bury his cock. He treated them with respect, but he didn't want to spend time with them. Not quality time. Dinner, a movie, maybe a few drinks, and then back to her place for some fucking. That was the extent of his interest.

Bae was different. Something in the past month had changed. He didn't know when it happened, but it had. He didn't think of her as a fuck-buddy anymore. She was more, a lot more. Today had been a dreary, rainy day. He'd woken her with butterfly kisses and made love to her for more than two hours. Slow, gentle, love. When he got close to coming, he'd stop and they'd lie in each other's arms, kissing and touching, until his need to come passed, and then they start again. It had been wonderful.

After their showers and lunch, they'd sat on the couch with Bae curled in his arms like a cat and watched it rain. He'd have never been able to do that with any other woman. They'd either have started fucking or he'd have gotten bored and left to go do something else, but with Bae, there was no place he'd have rather been. She'd eventually gone to sleep, her head resting in his lap, and he'd sat there, slowly stroking her hair until he nudged her awake for dinner.

The Woodsman's Kitchen was reputed to be the best restaurant in Bangor. He'd never been there before tonight, but it hadn't disappointed. Between the excellent meal, terrific service, and outstanding company, he was in no hurry for the evening to end. He wanted to enjoy her company a while longer, and then he was going to take her back home, peel her out of that amazing dress, and then make love to her for three or four hours. He smiled at the thought, wondering if he could pull that off. Despite his best efforts, two hours was all he could manage this morning before they'd lost themselves in their love making and wasn't able to stop themselves until they came.

"What?" she asked.

He couldn't prevent his smile from spreading. "Nothing. Just thinking about later."

"What about later?" she cooed.

He slowly set his glass on the table and leaned across the table as if he was about to impart a great secret. She leaned in closer as well. "I was just thinking about how much I wanted you and wondered if I could do better than this morning," he murmured, making sure his voice was low enough that nobody else could hear.

A faint smile teased her lips. "I don't know if I could stand more than this morning." She paused, and her faint smile spread slightly. "But I'd like you to give it your best shot." Her smile grew even more as her beautiful eyes danced. "Maybe more than one shot."

"I guess we'll have to see how many shots I have in me," he murmured, his voice slow, deep, and sexy.

"I guess we will," she purred softly in reply.

He positioned his hand on the table and she placed her hand in his. He gripped her hand gently, holding it a moment before he slowly pulled his hand back, allowing his fingers to drag down hers until they slipped off the end. He'd just picked up his glass again when his phone rang. He put the glass down and fished the ringing phone from his coat pocket, his heart sinking when he saw the name.

"Cogburn."

"Deputy Marshal Cogburn, this is Richard Martinelli."

Martinelli didn't know about the agreed upon code, so having him not say the date first didn't alarm him. "Yes, sir?"

"Is Ms. Han safe?"

"She's right here," he said, meeting her gaze. She looked at him, her curiosity clear. Martinelli, he mouthed. Her face fell. She had the same reaction to the U.S. Attorney calling that he'd had.

"Excellent. Trial starts Monday, and I need her on the stand Tuesday."

"This Monday?" he asked.

"Yes. Is that a problem?"

They had six days to return to New York. That was plenty of time, and yet, not nearly enough. "No, no problem."

"Good. I can depend on her being there, correct? None of that shit you pulled before?"

"We'll be there."

"What arrangements do I need to make?"

"None. I'll handle it all through the Marshals' office. I'm not bringing her back until Monday evening, and I want to keep it under the radar. Han will be gunning for her."

"Understood. Don't be late. I need her at the courthouse nine am Tuesday, twenty-eight August, understand?"

"She'll be there."

"Thank you, Deputy Marshal. I've really got Han's dick in a grinder, but the entire case depends on her testimony... otherwise, it's hearsay and he walks."

"I understand."

"Get her here but keep her safe."

"Yes, sir."

"See you Tuesday, Deputy Marshal," he said and was gone.

"What?" Bae asked.

"Trial starts Monday. You take the stand Tuesday."

She held his gaze for a long moment before she looked down. "It's almost over, isn't it?"

"Soon now."

She watched the table as she slowly spun her glass. "I don't want to go."

"You have to. If you don't testify, there's no witness protection."

"Not that."

"What?"

"I don't want to leave here."

He didn't want her to leave either, but they both knew this was temporary. "You knew you were going to have to."

"I know, but..."

"But what?"

"Can we go?"

The request surprised him. "Sure. If you want."

She nodded but said nothing. He placed his credit card in the check presenter, and they said nothing while they waited for the waitress to take it away and then bring it back. He signed the receipt and stood, took her arm into his, and escorted her to the Dodge. Technically the Marshal car wasn't for personal use, but it had air conditioning and his Bronco didn't, so fuck 'em. He opened the passenger door and she settled into the seat.

"Are you okay?" he asked as he squeezed under the steering wheel.

"Yeah."

"You don't act okay."

She looked at him as he started the car. "I don't want to testify. I don't want to go back to New York. I don't want to..."

1...345678