All Comments on 'The Marshal Pt. 06'

by SanityCheck

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Still going strong!

5

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Surprised that he moved to that particular witness protection, I assumed they'd be separated and he'd have to ride to the rescue again. Lovely instalment full of emotion.

BeeJay67BeeJay67over 1 year ago

There’s an saying that writers should never use a chapter where paragraph would do and never use a paragraph where a sentence would do. Keep it tight and keep the story moving forward. This, part 6 of an otherwise good story, has added nothing to the tale, but has spent a long time doing it. Time maybe to just take a step back, re-evaluate and decide where is this story going.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterover 1 year ago

This is a great story and of course not every episode can be filled with violence and risk. The struggle Britney has with her father’s death, while not dramatic, gives depth to the reality of a person being forced to leave all behind in Witsec. I thought it was illuminating while also giving us a thread of apprehension about her being recognized and how that could play out. keep going, it deserves the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic story. I'm hooked!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSanityCheck@SanityCheck
You may read my multi-part submissions with confidence as all my stories are complete before the first part is published. I typically publish near the first of the month. There may be occasional exceptions, but generally if there is no new story by the seventh, there won't b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories