The Marshal Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They slumped their way up to their hotel room. They'd put a sizeable dent in their savings, but at least they had a place of their own now. He smiled to himself. He could cut wood all day and not be as tired as he was after two hours of shopping. Mi turned on him as soon as the door shut behind them. She pulled him into an aggressive kiss, and suddenly he wasn't tired anymore.

He held her in the kiss and picked her up off the floor, prompting her to wrap her legs around him. He carried her to the bed and dumped her into the middle, following her down to pin her to the mattress as he kissed her savagely.

Mi could be two different women in bed. In the beginning there was Bae. Bae liked to fuck, fuck hard, and they'd fucked their brains out time and time again. After Bae moved in with him while waiting for Martinelli to prepare his case, Bae had gradually been replaced by Britney. Britney preferred slow, tender lovemaking, and they'd made love much more often than they'd fucked. Sometimes both Bae and Britney showed up, and they'd start out one way and finish the other, and he decided that woman would be Mi-sun.

"What's gotten into you?" he teased as he pulled back from the kiss and watched her eyes, trying to slow them down a little. While fucking Bae was incredibly intense, it was also often over too damned quick.

"You're going into me," she breathed and smiled. "I've been thinking about what you said all night."

"What?"

"About the hard-fucking, superhero, crime-fighting seductress... and making me come when an airplane flies over."

"Did that turn you on?" he whispered, teasingly dodging her lips as she tried to kiss him.

"God, yes."

Bae, Britney, and Mi, the three women in his life, were adventuresome, imaginative lovers. He'd found over the past year that Bae was especially susceptible to suggestion. She liked to experiment and try new things. He'd made several off-hand comments about how isolated their house was, and she'd eventually taken that to mean they could fuck anywhere, anytime. He'd resisted when she suggested fucking in the yard, their first time fucking outside, but he'd quickly given in to her womanly charms, and they'd fucked hard and loud right there on the grass. After that, she wanted to do it in the warm shallows of the lake, and later, in the woods, and another time in the yard as it rained... so they had.

Tonight, he was going to use the power of suggestion to try to wind her up. "You like the idea of me making you come every time we hear an airplane?" She groaned softly and tried to pull his lips to hers, but he went to her neck instead. "That's dozens, maybe hundreds of flights a day," he continued, talking into her neck as he nuzzled her. "I'll be fucking you all the time." He was trying to turn her on, but he was doing a pretty good job of turning himself on as well. "All those people flying over, never knowing that you're coming hard only a few hundred feet below them," he murmured.

"Fuck," she hissed. "Are you going to talk or fuck?"

He smiled as he pulled back and began slowly undressing her. She wanted to help, but he kept brushing her hands away, tasting her flesh as he slowly revealed it, slowing her down to give her imagination a chance to work. He continued with the whispered patter, keeping her on boil, as he undressed her. He kept the idea simple, that hundreds of people were going about their lives as they fucked, never realizing what they were doing. It was a silly idea. New York was so densely populated that was true anywhere in the city, but fantasies didn't have to make sense. The hook on this particular fantasy was it was their passing presence that caused her to climax, and he worked that idea. He just hoped he'd be able to live up to the fantasy when it came time for him to make good on his promises.

As he slowly drew the last of her covering away, she looked at him with such lust, such desire, he knew he was going to have to perform at his best tonight to satisfy her. She smiled at him as she tugged him down to press him against her breasts, her hand on his head pulling him into a kiss. Her kiss was torrid, their tongues slashing and probing as they devoured each other. He broke the kiss and began kissing down her body, but she pushed him away.

"Huh-uh," she grunted. "My turn." She began to undress him, pushing his hands away from her body each time he tried to touch her. "We're going to see who makes who come," she cooed as she pushed his shirt from his shoulders.

She allowed him to remove his holster, but the rest of his undressing she performed herself as she continued her purring promises to fuck him into oblivion. He knew she could do it because she'd done it before. She pushed him backward to bounce on the bed before she followed him onto the mattress, slowly turned, and offering her womanhood to his lips as she took him into her mouth.

They pleased each other with lips and tongues for many long moments, the only sounds their soft gasps and sighs, and the quiet slurps and smacks of their lips. She started rocking her hips as she began to climb to her peak, but he was closer. He'd tried to wind her up with his words, but he'd succeeded in doing the same to himself. He rolled to his side, his head between her legs, trying to gain some advantage, but she gripped his ass and continued to batter his manhood with her tongue. He wasn't going to be able to hold against his soaring pleasure.

"Don't make me come," he begged before returning to his task. She wasn't listening. "Fuck, Britney. You're going to make me come!"

At the last possible moment, she somehow sensed she was going to push him over the edge and popped his member from her mouth. He was so close, he thought he was going to come anyway. He groaned in erotic torment as he crackled and sizzled in pre-orgasmic agony, unable to do anything but endure as, unable to still his hips, he fucked the air. He waited, his hips thrusting and jerking as he teetered on the edge of rapture, desperately needing to come while fighting to prevent it, whimpering and grunting in erotic agony until, after an eternity, his climax began to slip away unspent. He groaned again. He started to return to the task of pleasing this incredible woman, but she pulled away and turned in the bed, a self-satisfied smile dancing on her lips.

"Maybe you'll be the one coming every time a plane flies by," she purred before taking his lips for her own.

He ached for her, his cock twitching and bobbing as his muscles continued to twitch after his near orgasm. "Maybe we'll both come," he suggested as she pulled back, his hand wadded in her hair to hold her lips a hairsbreadth from his.

"I like that idea," she breathed as she took his lips again.

He rolled with her, pinning her to the bed before draping a knee over his shoulder as he slid into her depths. He moaned with his passage. He hoped she was close because he wasn't going to last long. He began plunging into her, his desires taking him. She reached up and pulled his lips to hers, kissing him long and deep as he forced her leg further back. He pushed in hard and held himself there, the extra deep plunge and her soft moan of pleasure sending his desire soaring.

She pushed at him and he pulled back, easing the pressure on her leg and waiting to see what she wanted. She nudged him again, and after he withdrew from her, she turned face down before offering her ass. He positioned himself between her legs and slid into her.

"Oh... fuck," she whispered, her soft words ratcheting him up.

He leaned over her back as she twisted her head around for a kiss. As the kiss dissolved, he began to move.

"Harder," she begged. He picked up his pace. "Harder, please fuck me harder."

He complied, but his increased pace only drew his climax closer. He did everything he could to hold back the rising tide, but he was losing the war.

"Fuck..." he growled, throwing his head back as he fought against the pleasure.

"Pull my hair! Pull my fucking hair!" she begged. He wadded his hands into her beautiful, long, black hair and drew her head back. She grunted under the strain. "Yes. Yes... I'm going to come."

She dropped to her elbows and looked back at him with her face twisted into a mask of ecstasy. It was the snip that cut the thread holding his orgasm. He groaned hard and deep as he came, spilling his essence into her as he shuddered. He released her hair, afraid of hurting her accidently while forcing his body to comply, snarling and hissing as he gripped her hips, flogging himself with pleasure by refusing to stop fucking her until she came.

She stiffened for a long moment before softly announcing her rapture, an inarticulate cry of pleasure as she lunged away from him. They tumbled to the bed in a heap before, after a long moment as she lay frozen where she fell, Mi slowly crawled into his arms and collapsed with a sigh. He added his sigh to hers before turning his head to find her lips waiting.

"I love you," he whispered.

She brushed his face with a hand. "I love you, too."

He pulled her more snuggly into his side and sighed again. "Tomorrow we'll be home. I'm glad."

She shook her head, rocking it against his chest. "No. Tomorrow we'll be in our apartment. Our home is in Maine, on the lake." She kissed him on the chest. "But just the same, I'll be glad to be in our apartment and out of this room. I'm tired of living out of a suitcase."

He smiled. She wasn't quite right. He was home already. The apartment they'd just rented, the house in Maine, those weren't home, not really. They were shelter, places where he lived. Home was here, in this hotel room. Home was where Mi was. He kissed her again, softly, tenderly, while brushing a lock of hair out of her face as she sighed. He was home, and he was never leaving.

.

.

.

FORTY-FIVE

Mi watched through the windows as Rob, Hawk, and Steve pounded stakes into the frozen Maine ground to use as anchors for the bride's tent. It was hard to believe it was happening. In less than four hours, she'd become Mrs. Robert Cogburn.

They'd left New York four days ago to prepare for the wedding. Rob's mother and father had flown in from Tucson and they'd been introduced. Her latest name change had spilled the beans and Rob had to come clean with his family on who she really was. There'd been some shock, and maybe a bit of hurt feelings that he hadn't trusted them enough to tell them the truth from the beginning, but through it all, she'd felt accepted.

They'd finally adjusted to her latest name. She was Jang Mi-sun, and that was how she thought of herself now. Britney and Mi-sun were basically the same person, but she'd kept her spoiled, bitchy persona, Bo-bae, so she could occasionally come out and play in intimate situations.

And play she had. Mi smiled in memory. The novelty of the airplanes had quickly worn off. She didn't even hear them now, but my God, those first couple of nights she couldn't keep Bae contained. The fury of their fucking was like when she and Rob first met, and it seemed like they'd spent every moment in their apartment grunting and sweating in carnal bliss. He couldn't make her come every time a plane passed overhead, but she'd surely enjoyed the hell out of him trying.

She missed their house and the peace and quiet, but when they came to Maine to get away from the city, the magic of the home was renewed each time. She loved the place more now than ever, and that love grew a little bit each time they returned. She and Rob had talked about returning to Maine permanently at some point in the future, but until then, the occasional long weekend trip would have to do.

She smiled as the men hauled on the ropes to pull the tent taut before spinning the cords around the anchors. Erecting the tent she'd appear from was the last thing that needed doing before everything was ready for the ceremony. She'd been worried about the weather, nervously watching an approaching stormfront for the last several days, but she'd gotten lucky. The previous weather system had passed two nights ago, and the next one wasn't supposed to be there for a couple of days. Today was cold, bright, and wonderfully clear, just as she'd dreamed it would be. The men's breath steamed in the frigid air, but their guests were Mainers and New Yorkers. Twenty-six degrees was a fine winter day for those from Maine, and those from New York were all marshals, used to carrying on despite the weather, and she knew she'd be warm enough in her wedding dress.

Her gaze traveled over the yard. After the snow, Rob had spent an entire day using the side-by-side, driving back and forth over the powder to compact and smooth the snow in the section of the yard where the ceremony would be held, along with paths leading to the area so their guests didn't have to tromp through deep snow. The folding chairs they'd rented were arrayed on the freshly packed snow to form a seating area for guests, and the traditional center aisle had been covered with pieces of white carpet to reduce the chances of slipping without ruining the winter look she so desperately wanted to capture. She'd walked the aisle yesterday, during their rehearsal, and had no trouble. She smiled. Rob was doing everything he could to make this as magical and fairytale-like as she could hope, and he'd probably purchased every white carpet remnant within a hundred miles of Bangor.

The men, stepping only on the compacted paths so they wouldn't disturb the pristine powder, carefully laid out more carpeting, cream this time, inside the tent and placed a chair inside. Rubbing their hands briskly together, Rob shook hands with his friends before returning to the house.

"Damn, it's cold out there!" he complained.

"Your face is cold," she murmured as she kissed him.

"So are my hands," he said as he quickly slipped his hands under her shirt and pressed them to her flesh.

She shrieked and twisted away before kicking him on the shin with the side of her foot, causing him to yelp in pain. "Serves you right," she said with a grin. "No! No! Don't you dare!" she warned, pointing a finger at him while backing up slowly. His hands were up like he was going to put them on her as he crept forward. "Rob! No!" she cried before she turned to run. She darted away, both of them slipping and sliding in their socks on the wood floor as she rounded the couch. "No! Stop!" she cried again, laughing as she dashed past the fireplace and circled it into the dining room, Rob hot on her heels.

She shrieked in surprise, sliding to a stop, as he came around the fireplace the other way. She tried to dodge out of his reach, but he grabbed her and pulled her in close. She squirmed, trying to prevent him from putting his cold hands on her until he kissed her. In that moment, she decided she was right where she wanted to be. The kiss deepened and she drew sustenance from it by drinking in his love.

"Can you believe it's finally happening?" he whispered as the kiss slowly dissolved.

"No," she whispered in return. "Can you?"

He shook his head. "No. I still can't believe you actually agreed to marry me."

She smiled and kissed him again with the barest brushing of her lips to his. "I can't believe you asked me."

He held her gaze for a long moment. "Let's call off the wedding and go to bed."

She snickered, kissed him quickly, and wriggled out of his embrace. "Too late. The caterer is already paid for."

"I don't care."

She kissed him again. "I'll make it up to you... tonight." He grunted just as someone rapped at the door. He looked at her curiously. "That's probably Lou and Michelle."

Rob always knew that his two brothers would be his best man and groomsman, but she'd been struggling with who to ask to be her maid of honor and bridesmaid. She had some friends in Wurth, but none she was especially close to, and the friends she did have in her former life were no longer available to her. While having the Han goons take a shot at her had caused much upset in her life, it had solved her maid of honor and bridesmaid problem. She'd asked Lou to be her maid of honor and Michelle to be a bridesmaid.

"Come in!" Rob said, opening the door for the ladies.

"Damn it's cold out there!" Lou said as she and Michelle stepped into the kitchen area. They'd seen the house yesterday during the rehearsal, but they still looked around with wide eyes. Mi knew exactly how they felt. Their house was beautiful, and if you were used to living in tiny apartments, huge.

"What are you doing here?" Lou demanded as her attention shifted to Rob.

He grinned. "Last time I checked, I lived here."

"Not until after the ceremony you don't," Lou said making shooing motions with her hands. "Get your stuff and get out."

"Okay, okay! I'm going! Damn! Bossy women," he grumbled, but despite his tone, no one thought he was truly mad.

They'd rented the recreation center in Wurth, so the reception would be out of the cold, and that was where Rob and the groomsmen were getting ready. He leaned in and kissed Mi slowly.

"See you in a few hours. Love you."

"Love you too," she sighed. She was almost tingling with excitement.

It took Rob a few minutes to gather his rented tuxedo. He kissed Mi one more time in parting and then left. As soon as the garage door thumped down, Lou smiled.

"Ready to get this party started?"

Mi nodded. "I think. I can't believe it's actually happening."

Michelle patted Mi on the arm. "I know it's going to be beautiful."

"And then you and Rob are going to Aruba for a week. You are one lucky bitch, you know that? I may be your maid of honor, but that doesn't mean I don't still hate you."

Mi giggled at Lou's teasing. "I like the cold, but I'm looking forward to some warm, sunny beaches."

"And fucking. Don't forget the fucking," Lou added. "I expect you to come back bowlegged."

Mi grinned at Michelle's reaction as she rolled her eyes and looked away. Lou and Michelle were fast friends, and while Mi was slowly being included in their friendship, she was still the third wheel. Partially because she was the new friend, but also because she had Rob while Lou and Michelle were still very much single.

Still, Mi liked them. Lou was equally well known for being willing to say anything, no matter how outrageous, and for her sexual appetite. Michelle, on the other hand, was the quieter of the two. Mi knew her well enough now to suspect she could be real handful if she wanted to be, but she held her opinions much closer than Lou. She was also the hopeless romantic of the Hernández and Walpole team.

"Why don't you hop in the shower?" Michelle suggested. "I'll help you with your makeup and hair when you get out."

"While you do that..." Lou began before pausing for effect, "I'll go get the wine out of the car. It isn't a party without wine."

She showered, taking her time to allow the water to wash away her anxiety. Lou was doing her part to diminish Mi's nerves by being herself, but despite her efforts, the butterflies were still busy in Mi's stomach.

She stepped out of the shower and pulled on one of Rob's yardwork shirts. It hung on her like a tent, but that was a good thing. It was comfortable and would be easy to get off when she was done with it.

Mi stepped into the living area of the house. There was a chair sitting by the windows to take maximum advantage of the natural light. Lou and Michelle were sitting on the couch staring out of the windows, a glass of wine in their hands, a third sitting on the side table. Lou rose, picked up the third glass, and handed it to her.

"To love... the great adventure," Lou said as Michelle joined them.

They clinked their glasses together and sipped. "That was beautiful," Mi murmured.