The Mary-Go-Round Pt. 01

Story Info
Sometimes when you reach for the stars you get burned.
7.5k words
3.34
24.3k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bulaklak
Bulaklak
30 Followers

Just a warning, this story had a lot of "loving wives" content, some "Good Sam" stuff and no graphic sex scenes. It's not fit for anyone to read, so you have been warned.

I grew up in a small town in Kentucky. The one thing we had going for us was a Toyota plant moved there. This meant two things, first a lot of money went into our schools and community. Second, a lot of Japanese people moved to our tiny little corner of the world. None of this really affected me until my freshman year of high school. I guess I benefitted from a better school, but I hadn't even spoken to a Japanese person since the plant moved here. They ran in their own group - not mixing much with the local rednecks.

The very first day of my freshman year in high school, the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen sat down in front of me during our first period class. Her name was Mary, but that isn't her real name. The Japanese often took American nicknames to fit in better. Her father was a big shot in Toyota and was transferred to our little town. It served his public image to have his daughter enrolled at a public school, as Toyota was pumping lots of money into our school system, and it would be a big statement if he still didn't feel like it was worthy of his own daughter.

I have always been a big step down from people like her. I'm a second-rate athlete, a second-rate student, and second rate in the looks department. Mary didn't even know I existed. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with who I am, but it's just realistic to know where your lane is too, and she was out of my lane for sure.

Of course, by our senior year, she was dating the star quarterback on the football team, was going to be the #1 student academically in our class and was elected prom queen. As far as high school went, she was famous. None of which really mattered to me. I was in an entirely different galaxy than her.

Imagine my surprise on the first day of college, when she sits down in my row for my very first class at the very basic college I attended. OK, so she still didn't know I existed, but at least I got to lust over her from a far. I was just surprised she was attending our university and not some ivy league school. While still a sweet girl, Mary was also very aware of her own beauty and believe me, she was absolutely stunning.

Mary was average height - maybe 5 feet 5 inches, with lightly tan skin and long, silky black hair that went all the way down her back to the sexiest bubble butt I'd ever seen. It was the perfect ratio and super firm. Surprisingly she had fairly large breasts for an Asian woman, but she was still was very slim. She quickly became the recipient of most of the male student's attention at our little college.

If she was popular in high school, she exploded in college. Out from under the watchful eyes of her parents, she apparently discovered the joys of sex, and gave any good-looking guy a try. It wasn't exactly a secret that if you got a date with her, you would get to see how she performed in bed, and believe me, a lot of guys got the firsthand experience. It was a constantly changing list of the top athletes and jock types she was dating. She was quietly referred to as the "Mary-Go-Round" because she definitely made it around the campus.

So, you can understand my confusion when at the start of our senior year she just came right up to me in my first class and asked me when I was going to take her out. Well, of course I wanted my turn on the Mary-go-round since I had lusted after her for years, but I was shocked that she even knew my name.

I quickly found out she also knew I went to high school with her, and even knew what classes we had together. Apparently, I hadn't been completely unknown to her. She had known me all along, but before now had no interest in dating me. I wondered why she was suddenly interested now. Had she run out of muscle-heads to play with?

Of course, I asked her out after she pretty much told me to. Nobody turns Mary down. I didn't do anything special for our first date. I was a poor college kid who ate ramen noodles at an embarrassingly frequent rate just to scrap by, but I managed to pull enough money together for a dinner followed by a concert by my favorite band in a bar for our first date.

Mary was absolutely stunning when she dressed up for a date. I needed duct tape to keep my jaw off the floor. She had a flawless beauty that came without her even trying. She dressed classy but sexy. I think she could make a potato sack sexy. Everyone who saw us lusted over her and envied me for having her as my date.

Everything seemed to go well, we chatted pleasantly enough, but to be honest, she really didn't seem very interested in me. She wasn't cold, but just not enthusiastic about it. Despite her reputation as easy, I didn't even get a peck on the check at the end of our date. However, equally as surprising, she told me to meet her for coffee the next afternoon. I was as confused as much as it was possible to be confused.

We went on like this for several weeks. She didn't seem particular excited about going out with me, yet we kept spending time together. I was torn for a long time between wanting to find out why she was going out with me, but not wanting to blow my chance with her either. The one thing that concerned me is I knew she was also dating another guy at the same time. There is truly no privacy in college, but we hadn't said anything about being exclusive, so I didn't worry about it.

The question of why she was dating me ate at me for weeks. Mary finally allowed me to kiss her and hold her hand, but not even a sniff of the "mattress strapped to her back" reputation she had acquired up to that point. I decided I had to know. I'm not bad looking, just average, but I didn't want to waste my time either. It was my senior year, and I wanted to have some fun if it wasn't going anywhere with her. I was afraid I was headed for the "Friend-Zone".

One night as we were walking in the park, I asked her. "Mary, why are you dating me? I'm not up to your standards, and you don't really seem to be attracted to me."

"Jason, you are a nice guy." she replied. "I am attracted to you, but you are totally different from the guys I usually date, and that was by my choice. You don't understand my culture. My parents will be expecting me to get married after I graduate. Yes, I like to have fun. I'm not going to lie about it. I am well aware I have a reputation, but those guys are just for fun, nothing more. I can't bring one of them home to meet my parents. My father would eat them alive."

"So, I'm just keeping the seat warm until you find a husband?" I fired back.

"No Jason." Mary tried to explain. "I am very serious about my intentions with you. The thing is, I have no interest in stopping having fun. Life is supposed to be fun, and I want an exciting life. To me, a boring life is worse than death. You seem like the kind of mature, intelligent guy who can understand that and accept it. We've been dating for two months, and you haven't even tried to get me in bed once. You are the kind of guy I can bring home to my parents. You are the type of guy I can rely upon in the long run."

"What are you saying?" I pleaded with her to be more clear.

"I'm saying, I intend to choose a guy to get engaged to. It's between you and Brent, whom I'm sure you know I'm also dating. After college, I intend to get married and have the public image my family requires. My husband will work hard, appear at all the required social functions, and keep an outstanding public image. In return, I would see to it that all of his needs are satisfied, and I will be a good wife to him. We would just have an understanding that our agreement includes us being able to date on the side. We will just agree to keep our affairs discrete and maintain the public image expected while we continue enjoying our lives." Mary laid it all out to me.

I don't know if it is a Japanese thing, but she took a very business-like approach to it. She simply didn't think of the "Boy Toys" as husband material, and any guy of proper husband material wasn't capable of keeping her carnal needs fully satisfied. From what I'd heard, I don't think any one single guy was capable of making her sexually complete. She just desired variety and frequency. I can understand that in a way but tolerating that from a girl you are dating and wanting a wife like that is two completely different things.

She congratulated me on being sharp enough to get it out of her before she brought it up. Brent even didn't know the whole story yet. In fact, she asked for my discretion because she didn't intend on telling him for now. She wanted to continue evaluating us to see which one she should choose to become her fiancée. Then she surprised me.

"Are you asking all of this because you are losing interest?" Mary inquired. "Because if you are, I would allow you to start having vaginal sex with me. It's only fair. I've been having sex with Brent for a month now."

I just couldn't get over how she treated sex as a fringe benefit. Like an extra week of vacation an employer dangles to get a candidate to accept a job offer. Her entire mentality was just different. Maybe that was her mind set. Maybe she didn't expect to enjoy sex with me, and that concerned me a lot. There is only one way to find out, and "little Jason" won my internal debate, so I decided to ignore the red flags my brain was waving. After all, I'm not an idiot. Of course, I accepted her offer of sex.

The sight of her naked body nearly brought me to tears. Her skin was absolutely perfect. Not a blemish anywhere. Trust me, I studied every inch. I can't tell you enough how amazing it is. Tan and silky smooth, I could just touch her for hours. I wanted to just massage her skin when we weren't having sex it was that nice to touch.

While her breasts weren't the biggest, they were a work of art in themselves. Perfect C cups with nipples that pointed up slightly. A sculptor couldn't create a more perfect shape. Just right for sucking on as I fucked her. Her pussy was clean shaved and fit like a glove. When she squeezed down on little Jason, I could not hold back. She was in total control. She could make me cum any time she wanted me to.

The most surprising thing was how easily she got off. I'm no superman in bed, not by a long shot, but I managed to bring her to 4 orgasms the very first night we had sex. Something I was sure to improve upon as I got to know her body more, but it was impressive enough already. Maybe that is why she was incapable of monogamy. She had a sexual appetite few could match.

These weren't 4 bullshit fake orgasms like in videos. These were genuine, making ugly faces, uncontrollable shaking, true monster orgasms. Talk about an ego boost. I felt like John Holmes fucking her. She enjoyed it so much, I can understand why she wants as much sex as possible.

All fall long, we kept dating, and everything went well. However, I was disappointed when she didn't invite me to visit her at her parents' house over the Christmas holiday. I heard though the grape vine that she had brought Brent home to meet her parents instead. So, I guess I had lost. She didn't contact me over the holiday, which was normal when she was out with someone else, but knowing she took Brent home sealed it. She had picked him.

When we got back to school in January, and I still hadn't heard from her, I figured my turn was over. Yes, I was disappointed, but I'd never expected to be with her anyway and no matter what, she can't take back the memories I already had. Little Jason certainly would never forget her.

But before the second day of class, Mary showed up at my dorm room and asked why I hadn't called her. I told her that I heard she had chosen Brent, so I didn't want to interfere. She told me that I was mistaken. She had not chosen Brent. So, I asked her if she took Brent home over Christmas, and she said she indeed had, but that didn't mean she had picked him over me. Brent may have been ahead of me at that time, but when she told him of her expectations of her fiancé, he dropped out.

"So, I win by default?" I laughed, half joking, half serious.

"Nobody said you won yet." Mary replied. "No, you don't have any competition now, but that doesn't mean you have won."

"So, you aren't dating anyone else?" I put her feet to the fire. I was trying to sneak in some intelligence as to if she was still seeing any of her "boy toys".

"I didn't say that." She replied vaguely. "I'm just not dating anyone else as a potential fiancé."

She had turned the tables on me. I had pressed her to get her to admit she was fucking someone else, and she didn't back down. Instead, she put it back to me to accept what she was doing or drop out. I could find a lot of problems with what Mary wanted in a fiancé, but at least she wasn't lying about it.

"Who are you dating?" I decided to test her honesty.

"Gary Phelps, right now." she immediately snapped back, then pulled up a photo of them together (not sexual). I was a bit surprised he is black, but I don't discriminate. I guess she doesn't either. Damn, there is just no defeating her. I guess she felt like time is running out with Graduation 5 months away, and she had to find out if I was going to stay in the running or not.

"I'm not engaged yet, so there is no reason I need to be discrete, but it is just for fun. He's not a potential fiancé." Mary continued.

She seemed to have it all figured out - it was not some snap decision. She had thought this through. I did admire her honesty. At least she was not doing this behind my back. I can't say American women give guys that much respect in a lot of cases.

"Now, are we going to continue dating or do I need to find someone else?" she forced me to decide.

Once again, I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but I know a good thing when I see one. Within two minutes of my agreeing to keep dating, she was naked on my bed again, waiting for me. That certainly quieted any doubts I might have had. Or distracted me at least.

We continued along just like we were. In March, I even got to meet Mary's parents during spring break. I wasn't sure if they liked me or they were just being polite, but Mary said her father approved of me. I guess I had passed that test at least. I spent every day over the break at her house.

Finals was a tough two-week period, and Mary and I didn't see a lot of each other those two weeks, but the minute the last final was over, Mary was back in my dorm room again. All that was left in school was getting our grades and graduating. I had actually done pretty well, and I managed to stay in the top 10% of our class while Mary was in the top ten students of our class.

After "satisfying my needs" Mary told me to get dressed so we could talk. It was late May, and very nice outside, so we took a walk.

"My parents will be throwing me a graduation party the day after graduation." she informed me. "I expect you to be there."

"Of course." I replied. "Mary had beaten into my brain that social obligations were expected to be fulfilled, and the Japanese were all about social events and public appearances. It would be scandalous if the man she had dated for a year did not attend her graduation party.

"There's something else." Mary got uncharacteristically nervous. "I want us to get engaged at the party, if you are willing."

"So, I've officially won?" I teased her. I liked trying to interject some humor into the uncomfortable situations, and I think she liked that. She tended to be too serious sometimes.

"Yes Jason, you have won." Mary laughed. "If you must know, it has always been you. From the day I selected you to date me, it was with the expectation that we would end up engaged."

"But you took Brent home for Christmas." I reminded her.

"Brent doesn't have the character you have." Mary responded. "I knew he would fold at my demands, plus I knew my father would automatically hate the first guy I brought home."

"So, you had that planned all along?" I was finally catching up. Maybe Brent had been the back-up all along, and I was the prime candidate after all.

"Yes." She admitted. "It was also a test for you. I wanted to see how you would respond to adversity. Would you get jealous and make a scene or would you handle it with discretion and dignity. Obviously, you did the right thing."

I knew Mary was smart, but maybe I had underestimated her still. I was playing checkers and she was playing chess.

"If you decide to accept me, and everything I expect from my husband, then propose to me at the party and give me this ring. It belonged to my great-great-grandmother. You will know when the time is right." Mary had even scripted her engagement. "If not, then it will be the end of our relationship."

I had a week to think things over. Mary was more than I could have ever have wished for, and I'm not talking about her beauty. That's off the charts. She was sweet, polite, kind, funny, smart, and driven. She knew what she wanted in life and was not going to compromise. The question is, could I be happy with the lifestyle she wanted. Was I willing to share her? Was I willing to share my fiancée?

The thought came back to me. I could date also if I wanted. The whole time we were dating, I had never even considered it, but she had definitely said that. I wondered for a second if she would be ok if I actually did. Then I nearly laughed at myself. Mary could handle a tornado inside an earthquake. I had no doubt she wouldn't bat an eye if I did date as long as it was discretely.

I hadn't told Mary of my decision when I arrived at the party. It was like one of those rich people parties you see in the movies. They had hired a butler for the night, and they had it catered with roving waiters serving drinks and appetizers. I'm sorry, rich people call them hors d'oeuvres. Mary's parents greeted me warmly. Her father gave me a wink and quietly said, "Important night".

Mary made her entrance, and I'm not nearly smart enough to have the proper words to describe her. She was gorgeous, elegant, and sexy all at once. The dress she was wearing must have cost a small fortune, but you only graduate once, right? She looked like a princess. I'd seen her naked, and yet I was still stunned. I wondered how she wasn't a model or actress.

99% of the people at the party were Japanese, and I felt more than a little out of place. One of the guests let it slip that Mary's father had asked everyone to speak English for the night, mostly due to my presence. I was actually grateful and impressed he had extended such a courtesy to me. Maybe he did like me after all.

The party was fun. Mary had to make the rounds to receive congratulations on her graduation, but she kept me close too. After dinner, Mary's father made a speech, with surprising humility and passion. He loved his daughter very much, and I admired him for that. He was an impressive man. The kind of person I wanted to be. Maybe with a little more sense of humor, but something like that.

After he finished, he asked me if I wanted to say anything. This was the moment. I either had to make a nice speech or propose. I had decided which one a long time ago. It was no contest. If I could accept Mary dating other guys when we were going out, then it wasn't really any different when we were engaged. Besides, I'd never find anyone as good as her. I made my proposal, and Mary accepted.

Three things changed very quickly. First, Mary, her Mother and my mother started working on wedding plans right away. They wanted a fall wedding - not a long engagement. Second, Mary started including me in her family's activities, including teaching me Japanese and how to act appropriately in their culture. There was a lot more to it than I had expected, including understanding the "degree" of bow you give to other people, depending on their age and position. For the most part, I watched her father and copied what he did.

Bulaklak
Bulaklak
30 Followers
12