All Comments on 'The Mary-Go-Round Pt. 01'

by Bulaklak

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Cuck shit, should be in. The fetish category NOT loving wives.

Scores 1/5

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

She would have gone to a top tier university: Harvard or Yale, not sone local college where the majority of students major in drinking beer and acting like retards.

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

I have very mixed reactions to this one, On writing skills, you are 5 star and it is exciting to have a new writer enter the fold with such. But, your chosen storyline is so ugly it is unforgivable. Why would he have stayed with her so long? I could even imagine him marrying after she said she needed outside cock, but no woman ever would have been so addicted to such a terrible man. She is crazier than a loon. I also couldn't buy her family's reaction to having a black grandchild. Well, that is just my reaction. DO keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1 star got what he deserved marring the whore in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Seems like Brent had the right idea IMO.

I'll keep reading though - see how this pans out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Facts needs it on category

Hope he just leave these authors never make there stories with any real in it

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

The story and the marriage ended as soon as she got pregnant...From then on it was just bullshit to fill one more page...1*

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

Just no if there is a part two perhaps add some realism to the story What kind of parents would just accept this? It had to stop. There are millions of potential partners out there please sort this out. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't bother with part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I know if I want a story done a different way I should just do it myself. Fun fact my grammar sucks so slim chance of me ever posting a story. What I would have liked to see is the MC having a gf or two, trying to make things fair in this open marriage. I understand he was getting more the. Enuf at home but it is the principle. Also maybe a bit more on the ending. I always like to see the fallout or how the rest of the world reacts to the ordeal.

irinmikeirinmikeover 2 years ago

another garbage story, totally ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't bother writing any more.

You are a failure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This author has watched way, way too much porn in his lifetime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please stop.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 2 years ago

Story was actually interesting at the start, and I got sucked in. But then the story became just another simple stupid racist cuck story. Now husband runs away, which is another very typical motif. Author and story have great potential, and, hopefully, there will be something other than typical LW nonsense.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

What makes you think guys can relate to a weak, spineless, pathetic, doormat of a "man" and I use that term loosely? Who is so weak that he lets that situation continue. If he had an ounce of backbone he would at least have a conversation with his father-in-law. You think that a senior executive in a Japanese company would know how to deal with an arsehole like the daughter's boyfriend. You are aware what the Japanese would do, don't you?

The only thing different to a "normal" weak cuck story was the Japanese involvement and I thought you would make the most of it. That motherfucker would have been sorted out quick smart. Sadly, no.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This author definitely has writing talent but I know this story is going to get blasted for it's cuck content, and I agree. I have to admit that I feel a little like Jason in reading this story, in that I like the writing and story telling but got more and more disgusted and frustrated by Jason's inability to take a stand against Mary. Yet I continued to read hoping for Jason to come around. I hoped that he would pull out his 357 against Dave or arrange for Dave to disappear. Too grow a pair. To call Mary on going against their agreement of her being discreet in her 'dating'. It took Mary's accepting Dave and his lifestyle as what she really wanted, for Jason to get off the pot. It also forced my hand. I'm done with this story.

This story also would seem to be a cautionary tale about open marriages or relationships. Sooner or later, despite all promises made, one party will finally date or have sex with a person they fall in love with or, for whatever reason, can't get enough of and turn their back on their spouse or partner. In Mary's case, she has a thing for blacks, athletes and apparently is a size queen and a closet submissive for the right person. Enter Dave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some like this dumb shit were born to be a fucking cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Same old shit - please, we don't need a Part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The tactic of warning us that your story sucks up top doesn't stop us from giving you a bad rating at the bottom. Don't bother trying again, if this all you can come up with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stories of the mentally ill aren't erotic and both of them are

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If Part 02 doesn't end with Jason coming back to slice Dave's dick off and setting Mary up for Seppuku ( Harikari ) and following through with it, then withdraw this story from Literotica. You are insulting Kentucky and 99.9% of all Kentucky males writing this shit! Your preamble hints about " Loving Wives " and " Good Sam " were lies but your comment on " not fit for anyone to read " was right on. Why don't cuck writers advertise their stories as such in the preamble ? I agree with others that they should be in the fetish category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Total crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why in the fuck would you even consider marrying a girl like this. She clearly made her intentions known and like a dumb ass you still married her. Even the dumbest neanderthal would know this isnt gonna end well.

Poppi123Poppi123over 2 years ago

Despite all the "cuck shit" comments, the story line has potential for treading new territory. I look forward to a chapter 2. I don't rate incomplete stories.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

"If you don't know, does it matter?" - We've just seen how it DOES matter.

\

"I love you. I really do. I cannot live without you." - So die.

PlanerguyPlanerguyover 2 years ago

Stupid stupis shit.

patilliepatillieover 2 years ago

Ok, so your MC finally found his balls, after humiliation and disrespect no man should ever suffer. He was full on cuck for most of his marriage, getting excited at her being used by the arrogant tutsone'. I dont think you can save this, and as a new writer I doubt you already wrote the whole story and have posted it consecutively, so I will be bowing out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

another wimp and whore story do all a favor and don't bother to write any more stories as you are not much good at it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My comments would be too racist please remove this crap!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Normally these types of stories aren't my cup of tea, but I was intrigued by the premise - a couple trying a discreet, open relationship. Then the breeding nonsense came in and I lost interest.

skruff101skruff101over 2 years ago

Not understanding why he took so long to leave, just made no sense…unless he liked it.

justwetwojustwetwoover 2 years ago

Thanks for writing this. But I admit I found it tedious and boring. I hope chapter 2 has some energy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a shit show.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilover 2 years ago

Just Awful

I do not understand stories like this. The plot of course is nonsense. Noone acts like any of these people-Mary, the husband, Dave, Mary's father... so the tale tells us nothing about anyone but the author. What kind of life experiences would lead him/her to write this? What attitude towards women does he/she have? All in the realm of abnormal psychology.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Author is a total cuck to have produced a MC like this - what drivel!

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
Like Sbrooks says

so die

BigJim48BigJim48over 2 years ago

Why was LW chosen instead of IR? Too racist? There was no LW in this story! Just a manipulative SLUT and a limp wristed cuckold. The MC knew she was a Round Heel that had been spurned her in high school and had been the town bicycle even then. No love found here.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

Every character in this is pathetic. Started out interesting then went to to stupid place.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 2 years ago

Giving you the benefit of a doubt. Looking forward to part 2.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Odiouser, I’m starting to get a little anxious. This is the second time today that I agree with your comment, except for the good writing part. No amount of technical writing skill can overcome such a vile storyline. Your “overused bbc trope” raises its ugly head in another cuckold story. A good writer should be able to come up with something new.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So what is the plot? How much shit a person can eat before they realize their life is complete shit? And the whole concept that Japanese parents would be OK with their daughter being a black cock whore baby maker is preposterous. You think Southern rednecks are racists, you are completely ignorant of the Japanese culture and racial attitudes. Ridiculous.

Just more fag cuck shit. What a waste of effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Obviously the author ( if I can stretch a point and call one), has no knowledge of Japanese culture and family values. Right from the start, Mary would be under strict family control, especially in a foreign country. There is no way she would be given the freedom to “slut about” whilst at school; the fact that she gave birth to a mixed race baby would be the ultimate loss of face for the family, no such disrespect would be countenanced.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

Stupid me, I read the 2nd chapter first then came back here after that chapter

The second chapter was quite good.

Not this one though.

Stupid man, no wonder he is/was such in a muck.

He knew Mary was a slut but still married her.

Know I can say, he DESERVED all that has happened to him.

Why didn't the slut Mary just stayed with Dave, as she is so sexually enamored with him.

This story is just not happening in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I disliked it but scored 3 star for good writing. The plot was ok for erotic fiction. And most of the build up was good although I didn’t feel any tension or drama.

I didn’t believe Mary would be allowed such a lifestyle in a Japanese family culture in a small community.

My biggest complaint is the lack of subtlety in the actions with Dave. Another slut ray victim Mary just goes out of character crazy.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Agree with other comments - I lived in Japan for 3 years and this piece is just a fucking mess. I skimmed to see what's up in Part 2, but nothing about the characters makes any sense other than the asshole Dave. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cuck suck trash. Worthless drivel. A waste of your time.

curly1curly1over 2 years ago

Utter cuck garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid. The man is just plain stupid. Three stars.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Over and over and over again in this racist junk you tell us that he is "a normal guy". And then you tell us, "Once again, I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but I know a good thing when I see one!" You are wrong in everything you write. You draw a protagonist in which every normal reader says to himself: This asshole is served right! A man can't be that stupid and idiotic on his own. But it is your main character! Dumber is always possible! You prove it to us with this story! 1/5!!

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

What a piece of bigoted trash. A rich Japanese whore who is "Mary go round". Also thought you describe your own Kentucky heritage as less than appealing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So he was totally cool with his gf dating other men and then fucking other men even after they got married and getting pregnant by her black fucker but he got angry when she had that tattoo and left him for her black fuckers for the weekend? Wow! That's priceless. Typical spineless white men and their wimpy fantasies. Yuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am not able to judge the intelligence of all Asian females however I do have enough experience to understand that some of them are three steps ahead of me when they set themselves on a plan for how their life will proceed. This is a nicely written piece of fiction and I do not understand the low marks.

Thanks for sharing.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

So what’s the point of the story?

He’s an idiot. When Mary explained how she wanted marriage to work, he didn’t ask whether they’d have kids? How they would deal with impregnating by a lover? They didn’t talk about contraception, or protecting against STDs? And no prenup to protect him from having to support another man’s child?

I’d say her pregnancy is certainly not discreet.

Regardless of when he chose to leave, he should have shown her father the respect of a brutally honest explanation. That he wasn’t being a deadbeat, just that her disrespect violated the terms of the marriage, and he wouldn’t support another man’s child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not real. Any normal man would never accept anything like that. kick the slut out and beat the shit out of that Dave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Do these writers get their jollies making all white husbands weak and worthless and of course the black lover is Superman. Are you a slut or cuck? Clearly no real man would write this or live this life. Sick and sad that this is what it takes to get you off? Ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 hours ago

Just another wimpy cuck LED around by his dick

No self respect

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 hours ago

Why read when realized what was going on

Hope

Wanted him to get some self respect and guts and BTBs on both

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous