The Mask

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kerry bit her lip as she found herself clenched to her core. "Um...sure...I mean, let's see how it goes at Kelly's Halloween party. Okay?"

"Oh boy. You really want to see me in some weird costume, huh?"

"Well, sure...I guess. But if you'd rather not..."

"No. It's not that I'm not looking forward to it. It's just that this costume stuff isn't easy. I mean, I have no idea what to go as."

"Well, if it helps, I'm going as Catwoman."

"Oh, that's cool. I'll bet you'll look amazing. So maybe I should go as Batman or another super villain. Right?"

"Yeah, sure. But don't sweat it. Whatever you can manage will be fine. I'm just sorry that I can't offer to help you. I'm going to be swamped this week."

"It's okay, Kerry. I've got an idea now, and that's more than I had a minute ago. Thanks." Stan stepped and leaned over to Kerry obviously to hug her goodbye. She returned the embrace then seized the moment to give him a kiss. It was passionate but quick. She wanted to give him something to keep her in his mind as she would be busy for the next five days. So, once again, she left him standing in a parking lot resisting an urge to run back to him.

The week passed much as predicted for Kerry. She was at the office until nearly midnight on Monday. Tuesday through Thursday, she stayed until 9 pm. Those nights, she got home and returned Stan's calls. He just wanted to check in, and they didn't talk more than a minute or two. It was just enough to say that they missed each other and how exhausted they were from work. After each call, she would lay back on her bed, reach for her nob, got quickly to orgasm and would be out for the night.

Kerry dreamed of Stan beginning to make love to her. On Friday morning, she woke up with the realization that she knew nothing about what to do in bed with a man or anyone else. Hopefully, it was a topic that she could bring up to Mary at Babe-a-lon when she went early to help set up and get her make-up done. Surely, the proprietor would have the perfect book or video for someone...inexperienced.

There was still a lot of work for Kerry to do to feel caught up at Klein Schulmann. And it seemed that everything and everyone else at the office was in slow motion. Normally, Kerry would be one of the last out of the door on Friday afternoon, but with her plans to get to Babe-a-lon well before their party, she let nothing stand in her way to complete her work and, for a change, had no time to help anyone else. Her costume was in a garment bag in her car, and she joined it at 4:31 pm to make her way to Babe-a-lon.

Within a half an hour, Kerry was greeted by Mary and her partner, Barb. They ushered her to a dressing room to leave her costume where they put up an occupied sign to save the space. And then, true to their word, they put her to work. With some large guys there to move the display racks, Kerry's physical contributions were limited to draping fabric and putting up even more Halloween decorations. During the draping, Kerry was paired with Mary. It didn't take long for the older woman to ask, "So, how are things going?'

"Really well, actually." Kerry replied. "There is this guy I met at the wedding. I still can't believe it, but he really wanted to see me again."

"That's terrific, dear! So, did he call you?"

"Yes, right away. That night he left a message. I called back to do the same, and he answered."

"Did he ask you out?"

"Yeah. We had brunch the next day because I wouldn't be free for dinner for awhile. It was very nice. We talked for hours."

"It's sounds very promising...Does thinking about him give you...feelings?'

"Oh yeah. We've kissed a couple of times. It was great! I even asked him to come to my friend's Halloween party tomorrow."

"That's great! I knew the moment I saw you that the world would open up for you if just got a little self-confidence."

"Thank you so much for that! My life has changed so much...There's just one thing...I've been using the vibrator...a lot. That makes me think about what, you know, the real thing would be like."

"That's a good thing. So does this young man seem at all interested in intimacy?"

"Uh, yeah. He did actually say so...It's just that I...Well, there is so much that I don't know about...that."

"Well, dear, you don't have to do anything that you're not ready for. Don't let him pressure you!"

"I know. And it's certainly not that I don't want to, but I'm afraid that...I just won't... be any good."

"Oh. I see...You've never talked to girlfriends or anyone else about sex?"

"No, not really."

"Okay. Don't worry. There are many educational books and videos here, at the store, just for that...But, I suspect that you might be more comfortable talking to someone one-on-one. And it should be someone close to your own age. Not an old fart, like me. Am I right?"

"Well...I'm not sure. I..."

"I'll tell you what, There is someone coming to the party who I wanted you to meet, anyway. I really think that you and Amy will hit it off. She's a bit of an opposite from you. She's not shy at all, especially in how she talks about sex. All you'd have to do is listen."

That sounded perfect to Kerry. She needed a stranger's input to perhaps jolt her towards a normal life. Even if Amy turned out to be less than ideal for the task, it still seemed worth a try.

Soon the party prep was nearly done, and Mary indicated to Kerry and the rest of the volunteers that it was time for them to get into their costumes. She and Barb thanked them for all their help with a special gift bag of "goodies" from Babe-a-lon. A DJ showed up to set up the sound system while Kerry and four other volunteers went to the dressing rooms .

Kerry had been looking forward to this party since the first visit to Babe-a-lon. She slipped out of her clothes and secured the black lace bra. Next came the black shaper panties that Kerry had lined with a thin pad, in case of her wetness coming at an inappropriate time. She then slipped into the black catsuit that clung securely to her entire body. It started to give her a hint of what the mask had given her when she first tried on the costume. But she needed to get to Mary for help with her make-up prior to donning the mask, so she secured the leather heels and stepped out to the anteroom.

Kerry was immediately ushered to a table in the stockroom where Mary applied a quick but professional make-up to her protege. It was then that, with closed eyes, Kerry donned the mask at the table with a sudden burst of anticipation. She opened her eyes to an amazingly sexy Catwoman that she couldn't wait to share with Stan and then with Kelly. But it would have to be debuted with the strangers at Babe-a-lon's affair some of whom she had met while prepping for the party.

Stepping out into the decorated shop with music already thrumming, Kerry saw couples already dancing. She had surprisingly few signs of nerves for being in a revealing costume in a room full of strangers. There were several glances in her direction with approving smiles. But with no one approaching to greet her, she made for the refreshment table and got some punch. It wasn't spiked, at least, not yet.

So from the corner of the cleared out part of Babe-a-lon, Kerry could see a classic Dracula, a Spiderman, Jason from Friday the Thirteenth, a white witch or fairy godmother, a Vampirella, a sexy Little Red Riding Hood and a Julie Newmar Catwoman. She was about to say hi to the Julie Newmar CW when the door opened to a party of the Joker, Batman, Robbin and a sexy Michelle Phiefer Catwoman. Kerry sighed and shook her head to cast away the pang of jealousy over the Michelle Phiefer CW. She had thought, at one point, to ask Mary to make her look like that, but this woman was truly pulling off the character with not only the painted on latex suit but also her graceful, yet dangerous, cat-like movement. Mary, now dressed ironically as a classic black witch, went to greet the new arrivals. When she got to the new Catwoman, Kerry saw her point in her direction. Seconds later, she was introduced to Amy.

Kerry's first impression of Amy as Catwoman was how forward, flirty and focused she was. Amy immediately commented on Kerry's breasts in her outfit which made her want to cover up in modesty. With her costume, she knew that was impossible, so she struck a quick sexy pose one hand on her hip and the other behind her head. She returned the compliment to Amy saying, "I would kill to have your figure."

Amy wasn't the blushing type. She posed back and purred, "Thanks. A girl has to through a lot to show this, though. I have on a spandex tummy shaper, but the rack is real. It's a good thing this has built in support. It's not like I can wear a bra underneath latex. Shit, my nipples are so hard! Here feel!" Amy grabbed Kerry's hand and placed it on her right tit. Despite being a little shocked at the move, Kerry indeed noticed that it felt like an iron rod in the middle of soft flesh.

"Very nice." was all Kerry managed to say.

"Hey, I gotta show off some moves. Let's dance!" Amy pulled Kerry into the center of the dance floor where they rocked out to a base driven number. Her counterpart Catwoman's impulsiveness was rather attractive to Kerry. Amy was vastly different from anyone that Kerry had ever been close to.

After a couple of high energy tunes, the DJ changed pace with a slow R & B number. Kerry thought that it would be time for a break from dancing, but Amy grabbed her, pulled her close and started swaying to the beat. Within a few bars, she felt little difference from dancing with Stan. Amy's body was just as warm and inviting. She showed Kerry the same respect by keeping her hands still on Kerry's waist.

Following the slow number, Mary and Barb took to the mic to thank everyone for coming, then announced that they were going to play a few party games which were PG-13 versions of the sex games that were for sale in Babe-a-lon. They played Spin-the-Dildo during which Amy kissed Kerry to cheers from the crowd. Shortly following, Amy whispered that she was bored and wanted to leave. "Are you sure?" asked Kerry. "I think that the DJ is coming back, soon."

"Nah. There are some other parties to check out."

"Well, if you're leaving, I'll walk you out, but..."

"You know what I really want to do?" Kerry shrugged in response. "I want to take you back to my place."

"Oh...Okay..." The next thing Kerry knew, she was pulled out of the door eager that she would be soon getting that one-on-one girl talk. Amy pointed down the street saying that if was just a couple of blocks to her complex and started walking. Kerry stopped her indicating that she would drive them in her car.

Immediately upon entering her apartment, Amy put her keys in a bowl and grabbed a remote that turned on her sound system to play The Clash. She turned to Kerry and said, "I love this outfit, but I'm sweating like I've run a 10k. So excuse me while I go change. I could get you one of my spare robes if you'd like to get comfortable. Okay?"

"Thanks. That would be nice." Amy's apartment was somewhat messy, but she had some tasteful pieces underneath the clutter.

"Cool. I'll grab something and change in the bathroom...Maybe I'll take a quick shower. You can change in the bedroom. Make yourself completely at home. And I mean that."

"Thank you." Kerry was shown to the bedroom which was surprisingly Spartan except for the Harry Potter theme bed cover.

Amy opened her closet to Kerry, and after grabbing a couple of items, she said, "Mi closet, su closet. We're close enough to the same size, so get comfortable, Girl." Then Kerry was alone with a view of Amy's substantial eclectic wardrobe. She heard the shower turn on so Amy would be more than a couple of minutes.

Just days ago, Kerry would have taken the opportunity to leave and end her interaction with a stranger. But she was closing in on being intimate with Stan, and Amy was the best source of education in those matters that she was going to get. So after she kicked off her boots, Kerry pealed off her catsuit along with the waist shaper. She spied some deodorant on Amy's dresser and used it out of necessity. Then she went back to the closet and perused the selection of robes. Amy had half a dozen fashionable sexy ones along with a frumpy teri-cloth one that was much like her own. Her choice would be crucial, and the teri-cloth robe would be "safe." But "safe" would likely bring a negative reaction from Amy, so she chose a black chiffon long robe with a bold lace trim. It felt wonderful and complemented her black bra and panties.

Kerry heard the bathroom door open, so she walked back out to the living room. Amy was clearing the cushions on her couch while wearing a stunning sheer red bed-jacket that tied in front of her bra-less tatas. While Amy was partly bent over, Kerry could see ruffled sheer panties, bare legs and red maribou trimmed low-heeled slippers. Her hair was tied up in a messy bun controlled with a red ribbon tie. Her hostess stood up and gave Kerry the once over. "Good choice!" Amy nodded. "But I have something that goes with that look."

Amy popped into her bedroom and quickly returned with a pair of black maribou slippers that matched her red ones. "Oh, thank you!" Kerry cooed. "Those are perfect." She slipped them on and went to look in the large mirror on the closet door near the apartment entrance. The heels were just enough to accent her legs. Kerry didn't realize that she could look so good without benefit of her costume's mask.

"Have a seat, Kerry. I'm having some wine. Will you join me?"

"Sure. I can have a small glass. Thank you." They both settled on opposite ends of the couch and took glasses that Amy had already poured. Kerry sipped the red, full-bodied wine. She found it warm and rather pleasant , and it didn't give her the light-headedness like she got from the champagne.

Amy mused about her favorite Halloween costumes and how good they both had looked that evening. During her monologue, Amy's marabou-trimmed slippered foot drifted towards Kerry's leg that stretched in her hostess's direction. Soon, it touched that bare leg at the calf and started stroking. Kerry didn't really mind, as she was noticing but trying not to stare at Amy's nipples. She had never seen ones so large. They protruded into the sheer red fabric of her bed-jacket to practically hypnotize Kerry.

Somewhat vanilla conversation was managed, until Amy asked Kerry about how long she had been coming to Babe-a-lon. "Really only a couple of weeks. I needed to buy a bridal shower gift that the matron of honor insisted be...racy. And I saw the mannequin that looked like the Halle Berry Catwoman."

"Yeah, that was amazing! I loved the Eartha Kit version over by the main rack of costumes."

"Oh! I didn't even see that one. But the Julie Newmar was stunning!"

"Yeah, just gorgeous. When I saw them, I told Mary and Barb that the only one missing was the Michelle Pfiefer. They said that they didn't have the room to put it out. And when they showed me the outfit, I had to have it!"

"And you were just amazing! I thought that you looked just like her."

"Thanks. You were even better, Girl. I think that Halle herself would be the only other one to pull off that look...Anyway, when I asked Mary about you, she said that it was fate, because she wanted to introduce us ever since you first came to the shop. I guess that there aren't two bigger Catwoman fans around. Right?'

"That's true...And I'm so glad that you came to the party. Mary said that you would be the one I could get some answers from."

"Answers? I don't know what kind of answers I could give you...I don't know much about...anything. But, what kind of questions you got?"

"Well, this is hard...I was a bit...uh, sheltered growing up. And now, I have this guy interested in me, and..."

"Wait! Don't tell me that you're a virgin. Are you?"

"Well, actually..."

"Oh my god! I was, too. Until I came to Babe-a-lon a couple of years ago. But now, well...Let's just say that I'm coming off a bit of a wild streak. Boys, girls, sometimes both...at the same time. For a while, I just couldn't get enough. But now, I've slowed it down, and I'm learning to make connections, first. Sometimes that takes weeks, sometimes just a few hours. Time doesn't matter. Whatever it takes to get real, you know? But it's great that you've found someone already. Do you have that, you know, connection?"

"I'm not sure. He's nice, and I have some feelings. But I don't even know how to...well, do anything...physical."

"Do you masturbate?"

Kerry nearly choked on a small sip of her wine. "Uh, yeah. Mary just got me my first vibrator. It helps."

"Great! So you know what makes you feel good. Right?"

"Yeah. But...I mean...I've never seen a man naked, let alone, you know..."

"That's okay. I really can't show you...that, exactly. But...Let me go get my props." Amy made a quick trip to her bedroom and returned with what looked like a travel bag and a jewelry case. She started to produce items from the bag including condoms, a tube of lubricant and a large realistic male organ that Mary had shown her at Babe-a-lon. Kerry thought that it was called a dildo. Just looking a the items and seeing Amy in her see-through outfit, made Kerry start to really feel...damp. But she was still wearing a pad inside of her panties. She hoped that it would protect Amy's couch.

Amy started with a demonstration of applying a condom in conjunction with a brief anatomy lesson. She concluded with, "...and always have your guy wear one. And I mean always! Until you get a ring on your finger...Now, here's the fun part;...Have you ever seen anyone give head?" Kerry's head shook. "No? Well, this may seen gross, but trust me, it can be fun for you, as well as the guy." Amy handed Kerry the condom covered dildo. "I want you to hold this between your legs like it was yours and you're a guy...That's it. Now, spread your legs a bit, and the balls face down. Now, this is flavored lube. You don't have to use any, but it will keep you from gagging if he's not clean enough or you don't like his taste."

Amy put some lube on her hands and started working it on the dildo stroking it slowly. She showed purposeful motions up and down the shaft with slight twisting motions. Every so often she would stop and use her thumb around the tip. "If all he wants is a hand-job, then just keep doing this until he comes. But I can almost guarantee that he'll like this better." Amy leaned her head down to the head of the dildo, then flicked it with her tongue a few times. While keeping one hand on the base near the balls, she then licked upwards from her hand to the tip. She proceeded to take the dildo into her mouth while keeping her tongue out and moving underneath. It was then time to apparently swallow the whole thing and stroke it with her mouth. She stopped on occasion letting the head bulge out of her cheek, once in awhile, pulling out completely and diving further down to lick and suck the balls. After a few minutes of this, she stroked harder and faster with her mouth while looking up into Kerry's eyes. Then she stopped, sat back and said, "If he hasn't come by now, you almost have to fuck him."

Kerry had been seriously blushing and released her tension with a laugh that nearly made her pee. Amy laughed with her for a minute or so, then said, "Hey, it's your turn." She rolled the latex off the dildo and handed it to Kerry with a condom in a fresh packet.

"This one's already mint flavored, but you can use the strawberry lube if you like."

"Uh, okay" Kerry awkwardly took the condom from it's packet and started trying to roll it on. Amy reminded her to squeeze the tip of the latex while placing it touching the head before rolling it down with the other hand. Once the condom was rolled to the base of the dildo, Amy nodded approvingly. Kerry shrugged and started kissing then licking the dildo with her eyes closed. Then she sucked and licked it like it was a popsicle.