The Mask of Submission Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your husband says that this is all for you, is that right Slave?" The woman asked when I stood before her, her voice muffled by the mask. "This is a fantasy of yours that he is helping with out of the goodness of his heart?"

"Yes...yes Mistress." I forced myself to whisper, the very word seeming strange on my tongue.

"Then you have a very generous master." The woman behind the mask pointed out to me. "Either that or you are a very gullible woman. Maybe you are even as gullible as you are beautiful Slave. And believe me, you are very beautiful."

I kept my eyes lowered, uncertain what to say or do as the woman slowly began to circle me, at last removing her gloved hands from her pockets to reach out and touch me as she went, her leather covered fingers cupping each of my large breasts, running gently over my dark nipples, pinching and playfully swatting the cheeks of my ass. I shivered each time she touched me, and I could feel my pussy moistening between my legs, torn between desire and fear.

"Tell me Slave, are you a good slave? Are you obedient?"

"Yes Mistress." I whispered.

"Your master tells me that you are up for anything, that you will do whatever it is that you are told. Is that true?"

"Yes Mistress." I answered her, knowing that it was what she wished to hear. "I will do anything you say."

"Why?" the woman asked me, and there was something in her voice which surprised me, the innocence of the question that nothing had prepared me for.

"I'm...I'm a good slave Mistress..." I stammered, not sure of how to respond, and the woman put a finger to the lips of my mask to bid me to silence.

She leaned her head close to mine, and through the mask she whispered softly into my ear.

"You sound like your reading lines from a script. Like this is all make believe. That's ok honey, that's alright...you aren't really a slave yet at all, you have no idea what it is to be owned completely. Your husband thinks fucking you with some handcuffs on and calling himself your master is enough...but you know that's it's not honey, don't you? You want more, so much more, isn't that right?"

I felt her cold wet glove press against my belly, drifting down between my thighs, and I gasped as the leather gently pressed against the tip of my clit.

"I asked you a question honey." The woman continued, her whisper just for me. "I said, isn't that right?"

"Yes."I whispered in reply, as shame washed over me, the sudden admission to a stranger that my husband was not able to give me all that I desired.

"It's ok honey, I understand." She cooed as she slowly rubbed by wet pussy lips. "And you don't have to worry about a thing. Because I'm in charge now, and I know exactly what you need. And I know how to give it to you baby. Do you believe me?"

"Yes." I whispered again, feeling so weak in the knees that I was worried my legs might give out.

"Is that what you want sweetheart? Do you want me to give you what you need? Do you want to really be my Slave?"

At last I did not need to think any longer, I simply blurted out my rushed reply and it was yes. Yes I wanted that woman to take me, yes I wanted her to make me into what I longed to be. I was not thinking of my husband...I was not thinking of anything at all beyond the fingers upon my damp snatch and the promise of her words.

"Even if that means I change the rules, baby? Even then?" The woman purred against my ear, her fingers shifting tempo as they rubbed more quickly open my ready opening.

Once more I did not think of what I was being asked or pause to consider the consequences of what I was being asked. My answer came out at once and without the slightest hesitation.

"Yes!" I told her once again.

I don't know what I imagined would happen next. Certainly it was not what did occur. No sooner had the stranger heard my reply then she dropped her hand away from my snatch and pulled her body away from mine. She stepped away from me like nothing had occurred between us at all and she turned then to face Simon where he still stood looking on, his cock red and painful looking between his legs.

"Did you bring the items I requested Sir?" The woman asked my husband. "I'm ready to get started I think."

Simon confirmed quickly that he had, and he retrieved from beneath the wide hotel bed the box that we had brought with us from home containing some of the toys and equipment that Simon had ordered online. He set the box upon the bed and opened it, giving the woman space as she went to stand beside him and reached in, pulling out one thing and then another, inspecting everything carefully before setting each item down upon the bed. She seemed not to find it strange at all, that scene, a man and woman naked and aroused around her, all of us in masks as a tropical storm broke against the window panes. But then, I reminded myself, she had done this sort of thing before.

"If it's alright with you Sir, I'd like to take charge of the Slave first." the woman told Simon. "She's more than ready for anything, but there is something special that I'd really like to try."

"By all means Mistress." Simon replied, and I could hear the excitement in his voice, just as I could see it plainly throbbing between his legs. "Whatever you think. My wife...the Slave is really up for anything."

"Well I guess we'll see about that." The Mistress laughed, and I saw from where I stood watching that she had picked up a heavy red ball gag. The woman turned to me and told me once again to approach her, and when I had padded over to her she bid me raise my mask and open my mouth as wide as I could.

I was rather surprised, even as I did as she asked. I had been certain that the woman would have wanted my mouth unobstructed, had been certain that she would wish to kiss me in front of my husband and just as certain that the night would not end without me tasting my first pussy...but again I went along. Because she had said that she could give me what it was that I needed, because she seemed so sure of herself, so confident in what she was doing.

I opened my mouth wide, but even so the woman had difficulty sliding that thick rubber ball beneath my teeth and locking it in place. Simon had gagged me several times of course, probably much more than several, but it had always been with cloth or a bit of clothing and it had been meant more for looks than to keep me from making a sound. We had never used the ball gag, and in the end it was rather uncomfortable. Within a few seconds of that woman strapping the heavy gag in place behind my head and sliding my mask back down over it my jaw was beginning to ache, and worse still I found that I was beginning to drool out of the corners of my mouth. But the gag achieved its purpose, I could not make a sound.

"It's a shame I know,I can't wait to feel your tongue on my pussy Slave. But I don't doubt that it will be worth the wait. And I have something special in mind for you right now..."

Standing before me the woman at last pulled the gloves from her hands and she began to caress my heavy brown breasts, our flesh meeting for the first time as her long delicate fingers circled and pulled at my skin, at my long dark nipples, and I had the feeling that she was smiling beneath her mask.

"She is exquisite sir." The woman said to Simon, there was something about her that made the word sound strange in her mouth. I had no doubt that if it was not something Simon had asked for when they made the arrangements, then the woman would not have called him such a thing. She was a woman, and not overly large, but standing there in her soaking coat I had no doubt where the power in that room truly lay. I had no doubt that Simon knew it too, whether he would have admitted it or not.

"Thank you Mistress." Simon replied happily, and I knew he was enjoying the sight of the masked woman fondling his wife's large breasts. "I'm very happy with her."

"Who wouldn't be? These tits, that ass...If she were mine I don't think I could give her a moments rest, I'd be on her twenty four seven. Is that an issue for you sir? Or maybe you have a bit more control than I do..."

"I would say that I am on this one about as much as I can handle." Simon joked. "I'm not as young as I once was...but I would say that I still give her a run for her money."

"Oh, I have no doubt about that." the woman laughed flirtatiously and let the eyes of her mask drift down across my husband's body, making it clear that she was taking in his hard on, the heavy balls swinging beneath it.

"What do you love most about your slave Sir?" The woman continued. "Is it these big ripe tits of hers? The things that I could do with these sir..."

"Her tit's are certainly wonderful." Simon agreed, and I could tell from the sound of his voice that he was getting into his role. "I never get tired of them Mistress, but the truth is it's her ass that really gets me going."

"I can imagine." The woman purred, and she took her hands from off my breasts and reached around my hips, grabbing herself a large fistful of my thick ass cheeks. "I know that is one of the perks of having a black slave...an ass that just can't be beat."

"That's certainly true Mistress. It's certainly something special."

"Tell me Sir, how often do you fuck your slave in her ass?" The masked woman asked casually. "I'm just curious as to how loose she might be."

"Oh..." And at once Simon's nervousness returned. "I've never...well I've never done that."

"Why not?" The woman asked in surprise. "I mean, not to pry, but it's a beautiful ass and you said that she was up for anything...I guess I just assumed..."

"I think she'd let me." Simon admitted sheepishly. "That is to say, I'm sure she'd let you. But...well can I be honest for a minute mistress? Is it alright if I step out of character?"

"Of course sir. It's important that we are open and honest with each other."

"Well..." Simon began, clearly embarrassed by what he was about to say. "The truth is...she's my wife Mistress...I mean, you know that...but she's my wife. I just don't think that is something that you do to the mother of your children. It's all well and good to play a game, you know? I love spanking her, I love all of it...but there's a line I think isn't there?"

"Well that's between you and her Sir." Mistress replied. "It's whatever makes the two of you comfortable...but if you ask me Sir?"

And I felt the woman spreading the heavy cheeks of my ass, slipping her finger between them to press teasingly against my asshole.

"If you ask me, this bitch would love to get taken in the ass...I can see it in her eyes Sir. Even through the mask...she's begging for it."

And with those words I felt her finger begin to press against my tight and nearly virgin back passage, and I grunted in spite of myself, lowered my back and spread my legs a little bit wider to give her easier access. Because she was right...I would not at all have minded being taken in the ass, whether it was Simon's cock or a strange woman's finger, the very thought was exciting to me. Yet as soon as I made any sort of reaction I felt the assault upon my anus cease, the woman pulled her finger back, laughing as she did so.

"See Sir? The slave is ready for it...it's what she needs." The woman dropped her hands from my ass and she stepped away from me, turning her body to face my husband.

"The fact that you are bashful Sir, the fact that you have these hangups...well it makes me wonder Sir. Are her needs really being met? Sir...are your needs really being met?"

That question made me turn and look to my husband as well. As horny as I was, as anxious as I was to be taken...well, it had never crossed my mind that maybe something had been missing for Simon as well

"Well we're certainly trying." Simon pointed out. "That's what this is all about."

"Certainly." She agreed. "But the rules you've laid out...are you really happy just to watch as another woman fucks your slave? Don't you have needs, Sir? Don't you have desires and fantasies of your own?"

"Of course." Simon shrugged. "But..."

"No buts." The woman cut him off, shaking her head. "Tonight is about both of you, it's about both of you getting exactly what you need. And if you don't mind me saying Sir...I think you might need this just as much as she does."

Once more I shivered as the woman ran her fingers down my bare belly to rub gently upon my pussy, and I did not even bother to try and stifle the moan which welled up from within me.

"Are you really going to tell me Sir, that you are going to be content just with fucking your slave's pussy, and watching me do the same? Aren't you just a little bit curious sir? Don't you want to go...just a little bit further?"

With those words she drove her index and middle finger deep into my soaked box and I had to reach out and put my hands upon her shoulders to keep from falling over as she began to roughly work her digits in and out, her thumb pressing on my clit like it was some sort of control button.

"I really think you should Sir." The woman advised my husband. "It's not like she's going to object...the bitch would love for you to put that prick of yours all the way up her black ass...I know that I would."

At the very mention of fucking that stranger in the ass I saw Simon reach instinctively for his throbbing prick, only to stop himself in embarrassment. He gave sheepish laugh as though the notion were a joke, but I had the feeling that the woman was earnest, and what is more she had clearly noted Simon's reaction to her hint.

"Oh yeah Sir, I think you might like that...how about it? Want to fuck me in my ass while your little black slave watches? I know I'd like it. Taking that big dick all the way up my little hole...You could shoot your hot load up there and then we could have the Slave bitch here lick her masters cum from my asshole. I'm getting hot just thinking about it."

Maybe it was the fingers working in and out of my pussy, or maybe it was the thumb that stroked my needy clit, but I realized that it made me hot as well. When Simon had first brought up the idea of a three way with a stranger I had been worried that it might simply be an excuse to fuck some other woman, yet now that the very situation presented itself I found that the idea didn't bother me very much. If I had not been tightly gagged I might even have begged Simon to go along, to fuck the woman in her ass simply so I would have the humiliating task of tasting his cum within her.

As it was I only groaned and humped my hips upon the woman's driving fingers, thrilled to see what she might say next, what she might do next.

Simon on the other hand was clearly nervous. His cock was rock hard and from the look of it he looked ready to burst at the thought of sex with the strange masked woman, but when he spoke it was to once more try and play the notion off as a joke.

"I appreciate the compliment Mistress...but I really have to think about my...well my slaves feelings. I can't be with another woman. It just wouldn't be right, Mistress."

It was increasingly clear to me the imbalance between them. When the woman called Simon Sir it sounded, as she had said, like she was playing a role in a cheap play. Yet the more that my husband referred to the woman as mistress the more comfortable he seemed to feel with the word. There was no doubt in my mind that he would have liked to have sex with her, it seemed to me that in the moment Simon was willing to do anything she asked just as I found myself.

The difference was that Simon was worried about how I might feel about it, and it made me feel ashamed that I had no such concerns. I would have fucked a hundred people, men, women, it didn't matter if it gave me a taste of the submission which had become the center of my fantasies. If Simon had suddenly told me to pull away from the woman's delighting touch, and the stranger had ordered me to stay, I honestly do not think I could have pulled myself away.

Nothing in my life had prepared me for the situation I found myself in. I had never loved someone the way that I loved Simon, since we had met in college I had never considered being with anyone else. But that night in Hilton Head, writhing on the ends of a strange masked woman's fingertips it did not seem to matter to me in the least that he was my husband and we had built a wonderful life together. She had promised to give me what I needed, and that was worth more to me that evening than the wedding band upon my finger and all of the years and all of the promises that lay behind it.

And the woman seemed to know that already, seemed to know exactly what was racing through my head as she pointed out to Simon that she did not imagine I would mind.

"She's ready for anything Sir...this one wouldn't mind bending over and spreading her legs or her cheeks for the entire roster of the Redskins if she had the chance...And I don't think she'd mind at all watching her master fuck her new mistress. Would you Slave?"

On that cue she pressed down on my clit and sent a seismic shock through my body, and not only did I scream in pleasure into the gag that muffled my voice, but I nodded my head furiously up and down, in the throes of pleasure I was willing to allow for anything without the slightest hesitation. What did it matter if Simon fucked a hundred women, as long as this pleasure continued, as long I was at last being taken to the point that I so desired to go?

Had the gag not been forced between my teeth I would have happily told Simon to go ahead, to fuck this woman to his hearts content as long as she would still be able to fuck me after. Of course the gag made such a statement impossible, and I could only nod my consent to the violation of the rule to which we had agreed. With two fingers deep inside of me and some well applied pressure to my clit it was obvious that rules no longer mattered, that I was fine with leaving such things far behind.

Simon saw my reaction, yet still he seemed to hesitate, he had never been good at plunging into uncertain territory. It was the politician in him, and it was the upright morality which had always defined him. Simon was not one to easily violate the rules.

The woman sighed and all at once she withdrew the fingers that had been so sweetly at work within me, let her thumb which had so stimulated my clitoris fall away, leaving me empty and hungry and already highly frustrated.

"Slave, your husband isn't sure what he wants." Mistress told me. " Be a good girl, lie down on the bed...do not move and do not touch yourself. There is something I want the both of you to see."

I had no idea of what that woman might be up to, but in a flash I had moved around her and laid myself down on the bed, propped up on my elbows to see them plainly and my legs spread wide with the expectation that I was about to be well and truly fucked.

But the woman in the white mask addressed her next words to my husband.

"You are hesitant Sir...I understand that. Rules are rules after all. And I don't want to make you or your Slave uncomfortable in any way. So I guess I'll just make myself a little more comfortable, and then you can decide whatever you would like."

The woman's back was to me, I could see only the movement of her arms as she must have been slowly unbuttoning her long wet coat. I imagined that when she let it fall I would at last see that woman in the leathers I had imagined, something sexy, something demonstrative of her own sexuality and preference of fetishes. Yet when the coat fell away from her shoulders, that was not what I saw.

I saw, from my reclining vantage, only a woman nude from the waist up, and hurrying to slip the jeans from off of her waist to show that beneath she wore nothing, to kick the sneakers from her feet. I had a good view of her ass as the woman bent to push the jeans away, and to my surprise it was not the ass I had been expecting. I had been expecting a great ass, but one lily white. Instead I found myself transfixed by a great ass, but one that was a few shades darker than mocha. I was not staring at the ass of a red haired white woman, which is what the photographs I had seen had led to me to believe, but instead I was confronted by the ass of a young black woman...and in that instant I knew why I had been gagged.