The Mask of Submission Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Because a mother knows, doesn't she?

Somehow a mother always knows.

And when did I know? It would be easy to say I knew when I saw her flesh laid bare, it would be easy to say such a thing and it would excuse so much else. But as I look back, I think a part of me knew from the first moment the woman spoke. From the first time she touched me. There had been something between us, much more than the simple thrill of sexual exhilaration. Something about her that had convinced me from the first that she could give me exactly what it was that I desired, that there was no need for any rules to exist between us.

My hands were free, I could simply have reached up and removed the gag, and I could have spoken out and stopped it all. Yet I lay there frozen upon that bed, and I simply stared as my daughter Corrie stood nude before my husband, as she reached out to wrap her small brown hand around her father's erect white prick.

"Don't you think I'm beautiful Sir?" I heard my daughter say. "Don't you want to fuck me? Your cock does Sir. Your cock wants to be all the way up in my ass. Are you still shy sir? Maybe if you could see it better..."

With that she turned and I could see her plain, her body so much like my own, her form as familiar to my eyes as my own skin. There was no question as she moved towards me on the bed, I did not need to see her face. It was the daughter that Simon and I had made together, and she was climbing onto the bed to straddle my nude body with hers, her thighs burning against my hips and our pussies nearly pressing together. My daughter ran her hands across my breasts, squeezing them firmly between her fingers, and I looked into the eyes of the mask she wore and saw her staring back, the glee within that gaze leaving me in no doubt that she knew as well as I did who she had braved the storm to meet.

"Surprise mommy." My daughter whispered to me, low enough that her father could not have heard. "Are you ready to be my slave mommy? I know you've been dreaming of it...You've been a naughty girl mommy, but it's ok...I'm going to give you exactly what you want you little bitch...right after daddy fucks my tight little asshole."

I moaned into my gag at the very thought, and knew that it was more than a thought, that it would happen, that there was nothing to stop it. Corrie turned to look back over her shoulder, lowering her back and shoulders, her breast pressing heavily into mine as she lifted her ass high into the air so that Simon could see it plainly.

"What do you think Sir? Not as nice as your Slave's but it'll do, don't you think? You can fuck it right now...you don't need to worry about hurting me...I might even like it if you do."

I could not really see Simon over Corrie's body, but he must have been stepping forward at last, drawn in to the sight before him, drawn in at last by her words. What would he have done if he had known that it was his own daughter? Would he have been able to stop himself, or would he be drawn in spite of it all, powerless before the offering she was making? I squirmed beneath Corrie's pressing weight, not to escape but simply to see, and I heard her giggle at my efforts and felt her press deeper against me, her masked face nestled upon my breasts so that I could see Simon standing behind her, the vacant mask expressionless upon his face, but his hand was upon his cock and he was stroking as he stared at the sight before him.

"Just put some lube on it Sir," Corrie purred against my tits, her voice sounding ever more familiar, I was surprised that Simon did not recognize it. "Just get that cock nice and slick and you can slide it right in."

There was a bottle of lubricant on the bed beside our legs, one of the items and toys which Corrie had requested that Simon bring, and he took it up then, and I watched as he eagerly rubbed the slick gel upon the length of his cock until his erection was slick and glistening. And I watched as he climbed up on the bed with us, as he crouched down behind his daughters' offered ass and put his hands upon her brown cheeks.

I held my breath, feeling like my eyes were wide as saucers, and I know that my daughter must have felt the same as we both waited for what Simon would do.

"Are you sure Mistress?" Simon whispered. "I can fuck your ass?"

He sounded so much like a nervous child, and she sounded so very mature when she told him to go ahead.

"I want to feel your cock in my little asshole." Corrie teased him. "I've been needing it for a long time sir. Go ahead, fuck my ass, while your Slave-wife watches...come on Sir. Fuck me good."

And then my daughter cried out against my breasts as Simon slowly moved his hips forward and pressed the head of his cock against his own daughter's waiting asshole.

I felt like I might come right then, without even being touched. The thought of it alone, and more than a thought, the fact of it. There I was , naked upon a hotel bed as a tropical storm raged outside, and on top of my naked daughter writhed against my body, moaning as her own father unwittingly drove his prick into her ass. It should have been a nightmare...but it felt instead like a dream coming true, and I wished that I could touch myself, but Corrie's squirming body kept my hands pressed against my sides. I could only watch and listen, a spectator to the taboo passion taking place atop me.

My view was obstructed by the hot brown body of my masked daughter, I could see Simon spreading her ass cheeks with his pale white hands, the contrast between their flesh made the sight somehow all the more forbidden, all the more dazzling to my eyes. I could see my husband pumping rhythmically against his daughters hips, his head thrown back in clear delight. I could hear very well the words they spoke, my daughter especially delighting in the commentary she offered me as I lay helpless beneath her.

"Oh God, Sir...your cock is so big...it's stretching my ass so wide...oh yeah Daddy, just like that, all the way in...oh god Sir, break me in two you white mother fucker! Break my slutty ass wide open Sir, while your bitch wife gets wet over it!"

I moaned along with her each time she said that word, called him daddy, and it goaded him on, made his attack upon her ass more frenzied. Soon her whole body was shaking atop mine, and Simon was gripping her big brown cheeks for all that he was worth as though clinging on for dear life.

"Christ Mistress..."I heard him groan. "How are you doing that? It feels like your ass hole is sucking my dick in...Christ I never thought it could be so good baby...I'm going to cum in your black ass..."

"Do it baby, give my your fucking cum...shoot it all the way up inside of me...I'm going to make the Slave here clean it from my ass with her tongue, and this bitch is going to fucking love it, aren't you Slave?"

I could only whimper through the gag, the drool running thickly down my chin and throat, as my daughters hands roamed freely over my skin, squeezing me here and there but never straying down to my soaked cunt where I longed for her the most...I could not imagine how it had happened, had no idea how Corrie had come to be here in this room with us, but I hardly cared. It was happening, somehow, and there was no turning back. The fantasy had come to life, and I knew that I would follow wherever it led. I had no doubt that I would happily lick my husband's cum from my daughters asshole, I had no doubt that I would do so much more...

All at once and all too quickly Simon gasped and I knew that he was bursting, shooting his hot load unwittingly into the ass of his own daughter, and Corrie cried out in pleasure and delight as he filled her up. I could only imagine how it felt, certain that before long I would know exactly what my daughter experienced on top of me.

When Simon was finished he pulled out, and gasping for breath he rolled over onto the bed beside me, and there we lay, all of us panting and hot, my husband and my daughter both pressed close upon me. I had so many questions, I had so many thoughts swirling inside my head, but mostly my heart was racing at the thought of what would happen next.

As if she could read my mind, my daughter lifted her masked face from off by breasts, and we looked deep into each other's eyes as I heard my daughter tell me, "Now it's your turn, Slave. Time to make all your dreams come true..."

To be continued.