The Mason House Pt. 01

Story Info
The Mason House was open for business.
5.1k words
4.16
6.9k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debauchery land.

Cockwood estates.

Dick and pussy joint.

Names to replace "The Mason House" were difficult. I had taken over a mansion on the edge of a huge 125,000-acre farm in South Dakota. My father Morrison owned and ran the farm with about 30 employees. The Mason House had been built by the Mason family and then they went bankrupt due to overspending and terrible farm production. It sat on the edge of a huge forest with creeks, gullies, deer paths, small fields, and lots of trees and bushes. I wanted to turn it into a crazy motocross track.

Amy had other plans. Amy is my queen. We share running The Mason House. Her plans were better. I had stocked the mansion with 6 amazing women. We needed more but it was a start. My plans were to turn the house and property into a destination for parties. With the hot spring quarry 500 yards away we could have winter beach parties and stay warm on the beach even when the weather was -20 degrees.

The house used the same hot spring water to heat the house at relatively no cost to maintain. There were dozens of large fields of corn, grass, beans, and animals running or flying around.

I thought we could host custom "adult" parties with the whole thing being recorded. Prostitution is illegal. But porn is not. The customers could sign a nondisclosure or recording contract and the whole party would be recorded, edited, and either provided to them for private viewing or we could set up a streaming service.

Amber came up with the idea of starting several Instagram pages, Only-fans, Snapchats, and other sites we could use to inform the world. Amber had her cell phones, laptop, and iPads running 24/7. When she wasn't recording all the naked fun, he had to be editing it. I don't know how Amber was going to record it all. She was one person. She would likely need a team of 4-5 since there were so many different rooms in the house and locations on the grounds and then there was the editing the footage.

Julie and Di were "in charge" of the red room. It was the basement which had red plush carpet, red couches, red chairs, and a red ceiling. There were tons of large antique 4 poster beds, the couches had eyelets to secure ropes, and there were every toy, machine, rope, or contraption needed for sex of every kind. I laughed after they piled up all the new sex tows in the center of the red room. I told them they would need a giant dishwasher to clean and sanitize them all. I of course was kidding but Julie and Di stated, "you are brilliant."

Julie and Di were twin sisters and the older sisters of Amy. They had a "can do" positive attitude but they also loved to get hot, sweaty, and sticky in the bedroom, on the couch, or anywhere really. They both talked about their fantasies often. I could not believe how much they thought of sex.

Brie became "The naked garden fairy." I had no idea she loved to grow plants, vegetables, and fish. She even wanted to start a butterfly atrium where you could "Play and frolic like real naked elves". They could lie in the forest covered by a large dome while playing the lute, harp, or other instrument. They could swing on tree swings, sing love songs, and let butterfly's kiss their naked bodies. It sounded like an LSD inspired dream, but the ladies all loved the idea.

Anita would come to the mansion from time to time riding a horse. Her big tits bouncing freely in her tank tops. She was like a big sister to me, but she also had the huge bubble butt that everyone stared out. So yeah. It was hard to think of her as "Just a sister." Anita's idea was naked horse riding and naked trail riding. She could saddle up some horses and take the women out riding the property topless, naked, and horny. Anita always said riding a horse saddle naked was the best way to "get yourself off and ride a horse at the same time."

Tami and Lisa enjoyed being the women who would act out fantasy roles. They were teachers, librarians, office workers, delivery women, pizza delivery women, renters out of rent money, and anything else you could imagine. But when they ripped off their clothes, they were not typical women but hot, pierced and tattooed bisexual fuck sluts. I would call on them as the need arose.

Smithy was on call and had set up a makeshift workshop in my large 5 bay car garage. We had the need for custom locks, chains, vibrators, fuck machines, and custom camera tripods/gambles to record everything.

My little friend Jimmy even would "pop" in and use his drones to record everything "voyeur style". He had dozens of drones that could fly for miles and miles through any kind of weather or roll on the ground. He had small drones that could zip and hover inside the house and you could not hear their whisper quiet wings. My favorite was the large 4-foot-long silver Zeppelin filled with hydrogen or helium gas. It had 4 small little propellers and would hover silently inside for hours recording everything and sending it to the main server. It would just wander around floating gently as you navigated it through the rooms.

Amber had purchased hundreds of cameras to be set up all over the house for remote viewing without the need to recharge batteries. Months later I would still stumble on a camera mounted on a trim board overhead, or kick a small camera mounted under the edge of a painting or railing. The dang things were everywhere.

The master bedroom was off limits for recording or guests. The bedroom was the whole top floor, it had a balcony that overlooked the pool and forest. It was so large it had several couches for lounging, reclining chairs for napping, and a huge 10-foot bean bag for snuggling or cuddling. The largest 4 poster king sized bed anyone had ever seen was front and center. 10 people could sleep in it and spread out with enough room for any activities. The sheets had to be custom made. 20 pillows barely covered a small portion of the bed.

My favorite part was the huge bathroom. It had a large soaking tub with jets, a large shower with multiple shower heads, glass doors, and powerful side jets to blast your skin with high pressure water. You could also turn all the water off and turn on steam or sauna mode and lie on the wood seat to bask in sweaty steam. I liked it because I could shower with 15 women if I felt so inclined.

Amy loved our walk-in closet. I was huge. It was lined on both sides up to the 10-foot ceiling, it had islands in the middle of room like department store type clothes hangers, and all kinds of shoe storage or hat storage throughout.

The Mason House had its first client coming up soon. We had a Halloween bash that would be our "make it or break It" moment. Sloan talked about having famous athletes, actors and actresses attend. She thought it would increase our online interest and raise our followers. Sloan believed the more people who saw their favorite musicians, models, or whomever then they may want to sign up to attend.

Each attendee would have to sign the required forms and "pay to play" no matter who they were.

I discussed the "no go scenarios" with the employees. They too had ideas that were too extreme or dangerous in the fetish world and would not be allowed. First off was poop fetish. It stopped before it ever started. I'm not saying it's wrong, but the health and safety complications were evident. Amber wanted to not have any breath play, strangulation, or choking using ropes, vacuum beds, and other devices.

Brie complained and hoped being choked using hands around her throat was still allowed as she loved the feeling. This felt reasonable to me as it was easier to manage the tension and would be less likely to cause real damage.

Our plans came down to one simple thing. More pussy, more partying, and more debauchery than The Playboy Mansion. The women and men would be 18 years old or older of course. They would not be paid and would attend from all over the world.

I received an email from a troop of Japanese women. They would do erotic Japanese food presentations with traditional food, naked Japanese geishas, and other "secret party tricks." I signed them up and prepared the billiard room for them. I thought the large billiard table would make a nice large table and they could use the chairs and other things for a sitting area.

My slaves Mercedes and Naomi even had ideas. Their idea was that everyone would be mostly naked. They would be painted and additional items like short skirts, lace, and other things would be glued to their skin. Naomi showed me a skirt that was 99% see through lace and glued to her waist. It hung off her impossibly and was so short you could still see everything. She could dance around, jump, and bump into people and it stayed in place. Naomi even glued a "lace bra" in place on Mercedes. It was decoration only as it provided no support for her huge tits but looked like a lacy see through shelf bra.

I thought several custom painters would be necessary and hours of work would go into creating elaborate costumes for everyone.

All the age-appropriate women attended school except Mercedes and Naomi. Mercedes had been a teacher at my high school but after I pierced her nipples with 3 inch wide 2-gauge rings with 6-inch longs chains that had small bells on them I didn't think she needed to work anymore. Her butler slave duties were all that mattered now. Sloan loved kicking her, whipping her ass, and ordering her around. Mercedes never complained but ran around jingling like a horny J-cup tittied reindeer as she "Jingled all the way."

Naomi moved slower, her enormous M-cup tits slowed her down, she still would serve food, clean, and jingle around with her pierced tits and 6-inch-long chains equipped with the same bells. Sloan was not as mean to Naomi as she was to Mercedes. Naomi seemed to have a gift of reading your mind. She would do things before you asked, she had a real gift for being a servant.

Sloan's main job was to be the drill sergeant for the house and dominatrix as necessary. She kept everyone afraid and in line. Not that I ever witnessed anyone step out of line. All the women were good employees and signed contracts. They could come and go as they want. None of them were real slaves and they could pack up and leave anytime they wanted to.

An agricultural business arranged for the Halloween party. They were a billion-dollar company and had thousands of employees. They arranged for a 50-person guest list from their business (mostly men). I explained what would be provided, what was required for each attendee, and all paperwork would need to be signed and delivered well ahead of the party. A strict list of people would be followed. No surprises were allowed and that even covered the president of the company. If he or she had not signed up, been thoroughly vetted, and approved they would not be attending the party.

I allotted for 1 man to every 10 women. Not all men have the same taste. But if Jenny McCarthy walked up to you wearing body paint, began hitting on you, and wanted to fuck you who would turn her away? Less than 1% was my guess.

I decided I needed security. A very heavily tattooed marine officer volunteered his retired team. They had done missions everywhere and were looking to move on to something new. I paid them well, armed them well, and built new guard sheds and fences. They had full access to all the cameras to "keep an eye" on the place. I can only imagine what they saw and what debauchery they enjoyed. But most of them were professional 100% of the time and took their job seriously.

By the time the Halloween party was set to go it seemed like none of us had slept for a month in order to get everything prepared, extra hands hired, and all the decorations set. The costumes were all designed by Amy and prepared by dozens of new temporary employees. Amy was going to be Lady Godiva. She had custom hair prepared, glued, and covering most of her body. She could walk, dance, or even ride a horse and the hair would move only as it was supposed to. It was very sexy watching the hair flow all the way down her back, partially cover her ass and then cling to her thighs, legs, and finally end at her feet. Her tits and pussy would peak out or bounce out seductively as planned.

The women decided to all go as DC comic book characters with 90% of their bodies covered in paint, plastic add ons for their shoulders, legs, or hands. The add ons were custom molded of foam and plastic. Of all their outfits Di looked the best. It fits her character the best as well. Di went as The Martian Man Hunter. Her body paint was true to the comic books, she had large foam pieces on her shoulders, a long see through cape, and she had custom knee pads that matched the paint on her legs.

Di would slide in on her knee pads, grab your cock in her mouth without using her hands, and began to suck. True to her word she loved sucking dick, any dick, random dick, and swallow semen. You could be standing there having a conversation and sipping your drink. Bam. She would slide up, cock in mouth before you could pull away, and provide so much suction if you tried to back away, she was literally attached at your groin and could not remove her.

I later saw Di give at least 50 blow jobs to unsuspecting men dancing, flirting with girls, drinking beer by the fire, and one paid security guard who damn near punched her in the face. How she dropped his pants with the tactical gear, gun belt, harness, and other things before he could stop her, I will never know. He seemed nicer and lighter on his feet after Di's attention.

True to Di's word I never saw her eat food at any party. She was too busy swallowing semen as she had intended to "live off of it as my only food source for the rest of my life."

Finally, the day had come. It was scheduled to occur on Friday night October 30th. I know. Not officially Halloween but the company wanted it that way. I also had plans on the 31st with Amy so I was happy to not be stuck partying with drunk naked women in body paint.

The weather was cold, and we had mild wind. Snow should have been falling but there was no precipitation. All the guests arrived with only one surprise. Like I said it was the president of the company. And even more surprising it was a 50's mature woman. She was hot with big tits that sagged a bit, she looked like Mercedes and Naomi's mother, and had a real slave fetish. Her fetish for being a slave was the only reason I let her in. She did not wear a mask, I attached her to Mercedes and Naomi by a gold chain to her collar and she was led around the party where all her employees fucked her, spit on her, or did whatever they wanted to the "boss".

I had had previously outfitted Mercedes and Naomi with matching gold chain anklets, bracelets, and a collar made by Smithy. They were large thick gold chains welded shut without any surprise tech. They could only be removed by cutting them off. Mercedes wore a black top hat, a glued-on monocle covering one eye, she had been painted to look like a butler, and walked around with a small thin black cane tapping it on the floor as she went. She was there to entertain, look sexy, but also serve me. Naomi had a similar body paint outfit but was dressed like a French maid outfit. She had a little lacy piece glued here and there. Her skirt was glued to her but ended in the front where her pussy was on full view. She had black and white paint everywhere and her gold chained wrists, anklets, and collar showed as well.

The President of the company was painted to look like she was wearing a man's business suit. She had a red tie painted down her cleavage, she had on a solid black leather collar with 4 large gold locks, and she was led around between Mercedes and Naomi being a slave.

The billiard room was changed to look like a Japanese geisha house. The billiard table was covered with boards and cloth to make it look like a banquet table. 5 naked beautiful Japanese women laid on the table. Sushi, vegetables, strips of meat, rice, and desserts were placed on their bodies. You were told to pick up a piece gently and eat it. By the end of the night, it was hopeful the 5 women were nude. 3 other Japanese women played music, danced slowly, and performed magic tricks. They too were body painted from head to toe.

It was not common in South Dakota to see one Chinese, Thai, or Japanese women or men. Let alone 8 naked Japanese women together. They were very dainty. They had short thin legs, small perky butts, tiny little breasts, and delicate small brown nipples the size of brown M and M's. Their olive-colored skin, almond brown eyes, and black hair were in stark contrast to Amy and the employees.

Amy and the employees towered over the Japanese women, had huge breasts in contrast, and the American women's butt were large and jiggled nicely. Two of the Japanese women were 4-11. Amy was 6-0 flat foot but commonly wore 3-inch heels. The women were very impressed and shy around giant Amy.

After the food was all consumed the 8 naked Japanese women stayed together in a group and wandered the party, carnival, and later the red room giggling and having fun.

The women's DC costumes looked great. Many guests showed up in very sexy costumes with their tits out, their pussy on display and a guy or two walking around with their cock out. Not my favorite but it was a house of debauchery. Amy, Brie, Sloan and others had scoured the colleges, high schools, gyms, and strip clubs to get enough beautiful women to out number the men 10 to 1.

I went dressed as a King. Mostly body paint but I stopped at walking around with my dick swinging for everyone to see. Amy was disappointed but I was painted to look like "The King" from the "Royal Flush Gang." They were a criminal family in some Batman comics.

Behind the scenes my 5 nerds helped with IT, server issues, and editing footage for the website.

The night went well. You could not walk 5 feet without someone being eaten out, their dicks being sucked, being pushed up against a wall to fuck, or just plain fucking in the open in the red room. I remember the President being led by her leash as a man from her mailroom fucking her in the ass, slapping her ass, and telling her very degrading things. My favorite was when he told her he was going to cover her in stamps and mail her to Bang Kok to learn how to not fuck like a moron.

Brie was spotted walking through the party dressed as Poison Ivy. She carried a 6-foot-tall plastic rose that she used to "wack" people in the shins or knees if they did not recycle or if they were seen throwing their garbage on the floor. Her body was covered in green from head to toe. Her flaming red hair looked amazing. But the more you looked the more you noticed. Her bush was just that. Hundreds of tiny ivy leaves glued above her pussy covering the tattoo of my family crest. She even had ivy runners wrapping around her neck, arms, and legs. Her pussy and ass stuck out beautifully, and her green breasts bounced nicely. She had recovered quickly from her first fucking.

I destroyed her pussy and asshole more than a month ago. She needed 15 stitches at the hospital but was back to normal and ready for me to tear her up again. Brie stated she enjoyed the pain of both the fucking and recovery. She also stated that I needed it to let out my aggression and anger. She was happy to be the fucking post as needed.

Julie was Batgirl. Not the clean cut-one but the raped, beaten and injured version. She kept throwing herself into the arms of men, begging that she be saved from "The Joker" and carried to safety. I am not sure how many times men and women took "advantage" of the injured and exhausted Batgirl, but her body paint was being worn off in many places. I had been assured the paint did not come off easy and lots of scrubbing in the shower was necessary. Julie must have been popular for it to be missing in so many areas.

12