The Mason House Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I next saw Amber. She had cameras attached to each hand. The cameras had bright white blinding lights attached and she ran around recording the debauchery. I thought maybe her costume was that of a paparazzi but who really knows. She was painted like a brick wall and would move over to a wall to stand still and try and not be seen. It didn't work because her bright smile and beautiful blonde hair were still visible.

Outside was a '80s inspired Halloween or harvest festival. It was cold but still fun. There was a woman dressed as The Little Mermaid in body paint in the dunk tank. When she got dunked, she would turn around and stick her ass and pussy at the underwater window before climbing back in the collapsible seat. Many men and women were there paying money to throw balls and dunk her.

There was an apple bobbing competition for couples only. The women would bend over to bob for apples as the men fucked them from behind. The whole scenario was quite funny watching women trying to bob, breathe, and not just sit there getting fucked on a stage while people cheered them on. There were many brackets to the competition, but the winner won a brand-new Ford Mustang from my father's Ford Dealership. It was very competitive with men and women accusing their competitors of "not fucking hard enough" and just trying to bob for apples.

I ran into Roy and Mandy. They were a couple now and were dressed in a couple's costume. They were both Minions dressed in yellow body paint running around yelling made up words. Mandy had a yellow swimming cap on her head to hide her red hair. Roy was running around pulling down his pants to show off his yellow Minion dick and stated "Banana".

I saw a very familiar couple, but I could not decide who they were in real life. The woman was dressed as Willy Wonka in full body paint. She kept telling the man licking her body paint it tasted like "snoz berries" and her body paint was edible. More than one person was licking her body paint, front, back, legs, and neck. If the woman even stopped for a minute, she was instantly surrounded by men and woman licking her. The outfit and body painting were amazing in detail. She looked like Willy Wonka's suit.

It took me 30 or 40 minutes to realize Willy Wonka was my mother Miriam and the old man who was licking her was meant to be "Charlie's Dad" who also was wearing 90% body paint. It turned out to be my dad Morrison. I got the creeps from watching them and ran off.

There were dozens of other attractions, booths, and crafts to be shown. Some adult themed items were there for purchase. Amy loved the cake pans shaped like boobs, butts, and dicks. Sloan liked the "make your own dildo kit." You could use a set of goo that hardened around a real dick. You pull your cock out and then pour in a latex solution which hardened. Hours later you would break open the stuff and a copy of the dick would come out. Sloan begged me for a copy of my dick several times.

The midnight costume parade occurred outside. The crowd cheered and booed as people came on stage to have their costumes graded. Finally at midnight the winner of the costume contest was my mother Miriam in her edible Willy Wonka body paint outfit.

The whole crowd then ran to the red orgy room. Batgirl was tied up in ropes and hung from the ceiling as she was fucked in the face and pussy nonstop. Joker would run in from time to time to spray her with water or "laughing gas" and then run out. It's very important to stay hydrated while getting gang banged.

I'm not sure what my favorite part of the whole night was but me, Amy, Sloan, and the rest of the women spent an hour in my shower cleaning off the body paint. I enjoyed Mercedes and Naomi's costume so much I debated on making it their daily wear.

I enjoyed rubbing my hands on each woman's breast, massaging them with soap, sliding my hands between their legs and using body wash to "clean" them. I am sure they realized I focused more on their tits and pussy than anywhere else. By 4 am we were all exhausted and climbed into my bed. Other employees were outside cleaning. This included the President. She wanted to be treated like a slave. Since she was attached to Mercedes and Naomi she worked hard scrubbing floors, picking up trash, and doing housework. Many of her employees followed her around throwing extra garbage on the ground and telling her to "pick it up bitch." I hoped the President would be a slave for today only but who knew what would happen when they returned to work.

At 10 am I woke up. The bed was full of naked women with their asses pointed in the air. I heard a faint buzzing sound and thought it was tinnitus from all the loud music. Turned out it was Jimmy's mini drone buzzing around my master bedroom recording us as we slept. As I got up it zoomed away. I would have to pay Jimmy back some time for breaking my rules.

The mansion would take days to clean properly. I have invested in a dozen professional tile and carpet cleaners. I also bought professional upholstery machines as the red room couches got "dirty".

I found the 8 Japanese women had fallen asleep in the cinema. It had awesome reclining seats and when the doors were shut it was pitch black any time of day or night. I found Jimmy in there with a set of night vision goggles recording them while they slept naked. As I turned on the lights Jimmy screamed, "My eyes!" and some of the women woke up. He ran out blind but happy with his pictures and videos.

The women stated their van and storage trailer were missing. It had been parked behind the garage and out of sight for the Halloween carnival. One of them went to drive it back to the entrance to load it up but it was gone. Odd. Who would steal a transport van and trailer.

I walked to the security office and talked with my military security guards. They were all smiling and admitted they stole the van and trailer. Each of them had spent time all around the world and they all claimed Japanese women were the best at everything. Simon was their highest-ranking officer. He spent many years stationed in Japan. He stated Japanese women are the warmest, nicest, and kindest women in the world. He stated they love big, strong, and hairy Americans.

They hoped if the van was missing then the women would stay a few more days. The military security men were very excited when I stated, 'sure. Why not. We will discover it in 3 days. Okay?'

I returned to the Japanese women and advised a person wearing a costume was seen driving the van and trailer away off the property. I had alerted the local police, and they were looking for the van and trailer. We would be contacted immediately when they were found. I introduced Simon to the head lady Kaede. She was about 30 years old, 5-0, 100lbs, brown eyes, black short hair, and B-cup or smaller tits.

Simon apologized profusely, he called himself unworthy, and talked negatively about himself. I did not understand his attitude until Kaede came to his defense and complimented him. After several minutes I walked out of the cinema and into the security office where Jimmy and Amber were talking loudly.

Jimmy and Amber were discussing last night's events. They both stated it was the greatest night of their lives. Amber showed me some of her edited version of Julie and Di sucking and fucking several men and women in the red room. Followed by The President getting tag teamed, double teamed, and ass fucked. They had hundreds of hours of topless women in body paint, hours of twerk contests, blow job contests, the sex contest with bobbing for apples, and they kept going and going. Amber stated even with the help of my 5 nerds it would likely take a week to make a great movie for the Agriculture Business that hired us.

Jimmy's favorite moment was when an 18-year-old girl he knew from high school was covered in body paint and her nipple covers fell off. He stated she walked around all night, painted head to toe, but her pink nipples were on full display. Jimmy showed me some of his videos. I recognized her as one of the actresses from several school plays. Jimmy was a big fan. I reminded Jimmy the master bedroom was off limits and his face turned red.

Party #1 was in the books.

12