The Masquerade Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,044 Followers

He returned the warm kiss and his right hand caressed her inner, right thigh, enjoying the very smooth stocking against his fingers and he was hard. "I should smack your horny, fucking ass for dressing like this. I wanted to talk to you, but this is killing me," he said looking into her pretty eyes and he could see that Carissa was smiling.

"Just relax and let's see what happens," she whispered and Carissa kissed him again, but this one was deeper and it was filled with passion and need.

He kissed her and without thinking, Dan's hand slid up and under her tiny robe and he found Carissa's left breast. He lightly rubbed his thumb over her nipple, hearing a soft moan escape from her mouth, his cock jumped and Dan knew his girl was going crazy with need.

"Oh baby, I want to do this so bad, but it's wrong and we could get into so much trouble."

Carissa knew he was right, but her urges to be loved had taken complete control over her body and she was on fire. She needed loved by him and she wasn't going to stop until his manhood was sunk deep into her and making love to her.

"I don't care...I need you in me, Daddy! I need you to love and hold me. I've never came with anyone, but when I'm alone and I dream of you loving me...I explode!"

"Oh baby girl, please stop! I love you, but this is crazy!"

"No, you want it just as bad and you know it," she whispered, kissing his ear. "I see you looking at me all the time," she purred and leaned to kiss just under his ear. "I see you checking out my boobs and it makes me so hot, knowing you love looking at them." Carissa moaned and she gently slid her hand down to hold him and she was surprised his pants were already open and ready for fun.

"Oh, you don't want this, but you forgot to lock this up, Daddy," she said with a soft voice and slowly rubbed up and down his length.

"Well, I...um..." he tried saying more, but Carissa cut him off.

"I understand, Daddy." Carissa said with a low and very lustful tone and she slid to the floor. "I'm gunna do something, Daddy that I know you love and if I'm not as good as she was...I'm sorry and I'll practice as much as you want...Daddy," she said with innocence and Dan thought his poor balls were going to explode.

She took his entire manhood with one easy gulp and just smiled around him. Carissa saw his face and hoped that she'd remember the look on his face, until the day she died. It was priceless. He looked like a small boy seeing his first naked lady.

She sucked, while her head moved up and down, taking every inch of him with no problem. Carissa sucked hard, watching him fight the urge, trying not to cum and she loved it.

After a few more minutes of easing off, she pulled from him and asked with a grin. "Who's better, Daddy, me or her?" Carissa smiled as she licked a small droplet of cum from his tip.

"I saw angels coming for me, so...you're the best, hands down!" he growled, grabbed her up and started toward her room. "Do you still want to go in your room?" Dan asked as he remembered all the times he'd tucked her in bed and read her a story.

Carissa bit her lip, took a deep breath and nodded. Her heart was pounding in her chest and wetness was pouring from Carissa's body with each step he took. "Hurry, please!" she moaned, Daddy walked quicker and before she could think, her legs were spread and she was lying on the side of the bed.

He looked down and pulled her panties over, enjoying the site of her bald pussy and how many times he asked Jackie to start doing that again, but it never happened. He saw Carissa's excitement for him and Dan knew that he and Carissa would be asking Jackie to leave.

"I love you!" he said and gently pushed forward, easing his head in her warm folds and the entrance to a new life. "My baby, baby girl!" Dan moaned as her tight, wet insides grabbed him and squeezed. It was as if Carissa had a hand hid in there, but no, it was his 'new' woman's wonderful body.

He pushed and Carissa wanted to scream, but everyone on the street would have known, so she whispered it. "Daddy! Daddy! It's so hard, Daddy! Oh my Daddy!" she squealed in his ear and it felt like her life had just been completed. She was happy and knew that the fire between her legs would be taken care of now.

He held her hips and moved fast and as deep as he could go. He needed her and wanted Carissa for the last few years. He looked down, loving the site of his cock slipping so effortlessly in and out of his daughter's pussy. He watched her breasts swaying back and forth, knowing that he'd be sucking them every chance he had.

"Oh baby, I'm gunna be lucky if I hold out a few more minutes!"

"You do anything you want, Daddy. I'm yours to do with what you want," she moaned and that little fire in her pussy was burning out of control. "Just...fuck...me...hard!" Carissa grunted as she shoved her hips to him, ramming his stiffness to her core and her butt was lifting from the bed.

He heard her and did all he could and all he knew. "Yeah, that's Daddy's girl...you gunna cum? Cum on...Daddy!" he grunted and felt like a fool. In his efforts to talk her into cuming, he made himself cum. "Ahhh, fuck!" Dan yelled with disgust that he came so fast, but it felt better than anything he had ever known.

"Daddy, oh Daddy, you did it, you made...me...cum!" Carissa screamed and she screamed loud. "My Daddy, my sweet, sweet Daddy," she whimpered as he continued to ravish her tiny pussy, loving her better than all of Carissa's many dreams, put together.

Her insides held him tight and Dan felt like her tiny 'hidden' hand was back and pulling on his swollen, but slowly deflating cock. "The only bad thing about sex is..." Dan started to say, but she cut him off.

"Cuming, it's the end of the fun, but if the other person is an awesome guy...a girl knows she'll get it again and it'll be much longer!" she smiled and knew her Daddy would be ready to go again in no time, but Carissa still had a big problem in the laundry room, Mom.

I hoped you liked it. Please remember to take the time to vote!

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,044 Followers
12