The Massage 2019

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John's mind so badly wanted to think of an excuse to get out of there. Then he saw how she looked at him. It was with amorous appreciation and interest. He especially noticed her licking her lips as she viewed his package.

This turn of events for the lad was further aided by the unexpected memories of his friends' MILF comments about her. He used to get pissed at them, evening decking one. Shit, even his ex-girlfriend said his mom was hot and if she ever "pitched for the other team" she'd want Maria as her "coach." He thought that was disgusting.

Not anymore. He could see now what they saw.

Mom is smoking hot!

His eyes descended to the large and ripe breasts. They showed just a minor indication of sag, and rose and fell thanks to her heavy breathing. They were each capped with fat, bloated nipples and areolas dotted with little bumps. He knew that when he was an infant he was breast-fed. He wanted to grin at the potential of feasting on those same tits and teats but for a far more unorthodox reason.

Her waist for her age looked particularly thin and her stomach relatively flat. His eyes then beamed down to her sex. There was a short, neatly trimmed landing strip of red hair at the top of his entry into the world 23 years ago. Her outer lips were smooth while the inner pair splayed out like a blooming flower, dripping with nectar and simmering, pulsing, with primal heat.

He felt almost light-headed.

She felt panic.

Maria saw the way Gio looked at her. It was the way men, and some women, looked at her.

Then she couldn't help but see his penis twitching, unfurling, coming to sturdy life.

Noooo, baby! No, my little Johnny! No, you can't be getting turned by me. I'm your mother!

Yet the sight of the forbidden, forming erection caused her to groan.

Alyssa could see the conflict on her friend's face. She didn't know why Maria seemed hesitant. Judging by the rising and falling of her enlarged tits, the turgid nipples and her drooling crevice, she was excited.

Maybe Gio's schlong is really too big; maybe she's scared of it, after all she hasn't been fucked in years.

She smiled at her nervous companion.

Well, what are friends for?

"Mar, it's just like getting back on a bicycle," she assured.

The Italian wanted to say "No!" but she couldn't. Damn her arousal.

Her son's prick, now roughly 1/2 solid, was near her left elbow...and moving closer to her face. This caused her decimated properness to finally eke out the simple, two-letter word.

"No."

It was a very low-sounding, very feeble objection.

Alyssa looked at Maria.

"Babe, everything's going to be fine. I know it's been a long time since you had dick," she soothed.

The Latina glanced at Gio.

"I think we can skip the massage."

He flashed a mischievous grin and nodded.

His rising appendage was now near her shoulder. She couldn't remove her eyes from it.

Maria was a vast hybrid of alarm and arousal.

"But, but Alyssa, you don't understand!"

She offered a supportive smile and gave a knowing nod.

"But I do! I do understand."

She led Gio so that his dick was now a few inches from his mother's face. Then she let go of his hand and stood behind her friend's head. She leaned in next to her ear.

"Just look at this young, hardening cock, Maria," she seduced. "He's getting hard just for you!"

If you only knew who 'he' was, she silently retorted.

She openly gawked at the approaching prick.

Her unexpected, overpowering carnal side repeated Alyssa's comment with an addition.

He's getting hard just for you, his mother!

Maria's pussy was getting wetter, more excited.

The young phallus was ¾ solid now, with a full, blue vein adorning its thick stalk.

John's dick looks so good, and delicious!, the parent surmised.

Alyssa gently pushed down Maria's shoulders so that she was lying flat on her back. There was no resistance.

Gio's penis was less than a foot from the left corner of Maria's mouth.

Both women were breathing heavy, excitedly anticipating what would happen now. They both figured Michelangelo's David would make the next move.

He did, moving forward so that his burgeoning cock was placed atop Maria's mouth. Her eyes widened, seeing and feeling her son's erection laying parallel on her lips. She sensed its heat, hardness, and throbbing forbiddeness. She closed her eyes, inhaling his musk and the Irish Spring soap he had used in the shower.

Maria couldn't fight it any more. She completely surrendered to the moment, to her son, and to her arousal.

Her lips started nuzzling and suckling the bottom half of the fleshy tube at mid-shaft.

John slowly tossed his head back.

"Aaaagghhhhhhh!" he bemoaned gutturally.

The fact that his naked, hot and horny mother was orally loving his dick—no less with her friend and his client who doesn't know about their relationship witnessing it—excited him enormously. He began to move his cock like a hand-saw, slowly at first, back and forth over the maternal mouth to complete his erection.

"Mmmmm!" the Italian purred, as the forbidden flesh slid across her receptive lips.

Alyssa smiled, so happy that her friend overcame her hesitation and was enjoying Gio. She considered staying—at the very least to watch and masturbate, or even better, to join. She visually glazed over Maria's bod. Alyssa loved it and unquestionably wanted to bed her. She could easily slip in between the splayed thighs and dine on her unattended cunt while she was occupied with their boy-toy.

But she decided against it.

There'll be another time for me to have Maria—introduce her to the sensuous, gratifying world of lesbian love. Have her all to myself. For now, I'll let her enjoy Gio and let him take care of her.

She crept back away from the massage table and tip-toed toward the door. She cast one last glance at the two fuckbirds before exiting. Gio motioned his pelvis so that his long, rigid cock now glided back and forth over Maria's adoring lips at a quicker pace. Alyssa saw her girlfriend's tongue give several hearty swipes at the passing member.

Proud of herself and feeling genuine happiness for her friend, she left the room.

John had wanted so bad to utter the "m" word. He didn't know if Alyssa would stay to watch or join. He was personally glad she left. He loved servicing her and she was the embodiment of the hot and passionate Latin babe, which he thoroughly enjoyed. But it was she, ironically and unwittingly, who introduced him to the most forbidden fruit—his bombshell mother.

He waited a while to ensure that his prior client had left. When he heard the entrance door to the other room open and closed, he was able to finally able to exhale.

"Oh, mom!" he moaned hoarsely.

Maria looked up him, dislodging her mouth from his prick. Her eyes reflected a mixed bag of emotions. The primary one was lust, followed by pleasant surprise, and a dash of bewilderment.

John peered down at her, meeting her gaze, and breathing like a horse at the Kentucky Derby finish line. He lustfully surveyed his mother's luscious, hour-glass body. It made his erection throb even harder, and amplified his illicit desire.

"Mom, you have such an incredibly sexy body!" he complimented with decadent sincerity.

An impassioned, perverse thrill ran up her spine.

Her "thank you" was a smile, with a surprised yet steamy look.

He moved to the bottom of the massage table, dislodging his erection from her mouth. His eyes were enjoying a different angle of Maria's sexy form as he headed for her bent, open knees.

Standing in between her spread legs John gazed at the pink, wet, open beauty of her vagina. Her in-heat aroma, heavy and earthy, hit his nose like a Mac truck. Closing his eyes and leaning forward in between her splayed thighs, he took a deep hit of the taboo bouquet. He opened his eyes. She was peering down at him. He met her stare. His face was less than a foot away from her pubic mound.

The divorcee's heart was racing passionately, waiting, needing for what the Adonis was about to do. With her breathing off the charts, Maria wasn't sure if he was looking for permission or if he was teasing. Either way, she couldn't take it.

"Oh, John! Just eat me, please!!" was her frenzied half plea, half command. "Eat me!"

He smiled to himself just before he commenced licking her pussy. He truly wasn't teasing but it worked out just the same. With the flat of his tongue he painted a luxurious swath over the sultry, throbbing inner lips, moving from south to north and stopping just before the clit.

"Ohhhhhhh, yesssss, son!" she moaned, not caring if anyone heard her.

The male arousal catapulted to the moon upon hearing the word "son." It caused him to lave at the same wrinkled folds again, this time a little more heartily. Then a third and fourth time, with double the zest, always avoiding her prized sex pearl. He felt light-headed as he savored his mother's tangy juices.

"Ughhh—yeahhhh, John! Lick me! Lick meeeeeee! Just like that!"

John was like a cat with a fresh bowl of milk. Lewdly, wildly, he lapped at both pairs of labia, the mons pubis, the pubic hair, and the perineum. Finally he pointed his lingua and slipped it into between the fleshy petals, burrowing into her luscious, wet and juicy pussy.

She groaned. It sounded primeval, and coming from deep within her lungs.

"Uggghhh! Oh yeah! That's it, baby! Stick your tongue in momma's cunt! Ohhh yeahh!"

A fresh batch of her sauce washed over his face. Hungrily, wildly, he licked his own lips swallowing more of her cum. He wanted more.

The young buck, after grabbing hold of her ample hips and lifting her up, corkscrewed his horny tongue even deeper into Maria's sex. He'd stir it within the broiling groove for a few seconds, pull it out quickly, then ram back in, a fast stir, remove, and repeat. John's tongue orally pummeled her sweet, buttery muff over and over again.

Maria was writhing excitedly, unabashedly. She couldn't remember the last time she got such a good tongue lashing. It was even more thrilling, more debauched, at who was doing it.

After a short while he lowered her, readjusted his stance and covered her slippery opening with his mouth and sucked on it.

She reached for her jiggling big tits, palming them, massaging them. She also tweaked and pulled the hard nipples. The MILF was gliding speedily into a carnal nirvana and needed to add self-pleasure to the son-pleasure she was enjoying.

"Ohhhh, mom! I can't get enough of your pussy!" he lustfully raved "It's so delicious! I could eat you forever!"

The sexy goddess arched her back at the taboo appraisal.

He then sucked on her inner lips, carefully chewing on each one. When he released it, the fleshy lapel sprang back. He nursed and nibbled them each twice more, then started licking her inner thighs.

The pair of sensitive leg flesh, the left one first then the right, lit up with excitement when his tongue stroked at their inner creases. It was also wonderful for his tongue and taste buds because her inner thighs were already basted in her secretion.

After some time the son returned to the frantic, needy cuntal lips and passionately alternated between licking and kissing them.

"Ahhhh, yes! Yes, John! Ohhhh, yessss!"

John kept this up for a while, relishing how she now enclosed him between her supple thighs.

Maria was in an extreme state of excitement. Her heart was rapidly pounding, she was panting hoarsely, and thrashing about. Her whole body was overloaded with forbidden pleasure.

Then it got even better.

"Oh fuck!" she hollered as his tongue began to flicker at her clit while he inserted his index and middle fingers into her cunt.

While his lingua masterfully tantalized the frenzied nub, his fingers were thrusting in and out of the lathery gash. At first the action was moderately slow; then he sped up. He eventually alternated his manual campaign to twirling around the two fingers within the muggy confines, providing her more heightened stimulus. Then he'd return to quick in and out insertions, then back to twirling. Pronounced squishy sounds filed the room, as his hand and wrist were shellacked in her ambrosia.

Initially Maria thought she was going to black out from sensory overload.

"Ugh! Oh fuck, baby! Ahhhhh, yes! Oh shit, Johnny!" she groaned. "Where, where did you learn to do that?!"

He stopped licking and fingering to peer up at her. Not feeling his tongue or manual action and figuring he was going to answer her question she glanced down.

John, with a cocky grin, simply winked and returned to painting her clit with his tongue while finger-fucking her.

She chuckled and rest her back down on the massage table.

"Sexy beast!" she hissed as the intense gratification returned.

The mother's hard clit was sticking out of its cover. A fast flurry of licks was given to its top. She pushed his head further into her mushy crotch while uncontrollably undulating her hips. It turned Maria on immensely knowing that she was face-fucking her studly child as he orally pleased her.

After a while John's lips encircled the precious nub and suckled it. At the same time his fingers felt a soft, spongy spot within the top of her vagina and did a "come to me" motion. John discovered his mom's G-spot, and sent her over the orgasmic edge.

The wanton woman shook, almost violently, as she climaxed, her hands back on her jiggling tits frantically caressing them.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Ohhhhh, I'm cumming! John, you're making mommy cum!"

John smiled to himself as her teeming honey practically drowned him. His face was like a saddle as Maria rode him to an incestuous sunset dripping with ultimate carnal satisfaction. The feeling for both of them was indescribable.

After she finished her orgasm and was reduced to utter exhaustion, and the pain in his neck finally superseded his horniness, John was disengaged himself. He withdrew his head from the limp thighs and stood up, looking at her. She had a dreamy look on her face and her eyes were closed. Her breathing was returning to a relaxed pace.

John walked over and placed his mouth against Maria's. Her lips immediately responded, eagerly pressing themselves against his. She loved the taste of her own ambrosia. The kiss was slow and almost playful, their tongues twirling over each other as did their lips.

Maria opened her eyes, then chuckled at the sight of his shiny face.

"You look like a glazed donut," she joked and grinned, noticing that even the front of his hair had her essence in it.

He laughed.

"Yeah, I LOVE mom's donut!"

She snickered.

"You do?"

"Yeah!" he replied confidently. "In fact, I'm going to stick my big cruller in mom's donut!"

Her head tossed back. An immediate, knowing, lewd smirk appeared on her pretty face.

John scoped up Maria and carried to her to the nearby kind-size bed. He gently placed her on the red silk sheets so her feet were at the bottom of the mattress' edge. He moved there and parted the affable, slightly bent knees.

He peered at Maria's open, inundated pussy. John then cast a glance at her.

She looked aroused, yet wondered at what he was going to do.

He took the flat of his right hand and scoured it over the drenched pubic mound and labia, absorbing and intaking to his skin as much of her nectar as he could.

"Ahhhhh!" she sighed in unexpected yet appreciative delight.

Wanting more of the taboo liquid, John slipped two fingers into her buttery gash.

"Oh, son!" she cooed and shivered, enjoying once again his digits within her vagina.

He withdrew a copious amount of cunt cream and wrapped that palm and fingers around his flaccid dick and began reviving his erection.

Maria blinked and her draw dropped at what she was seeing.

John placed his unused hand behind his head, the elbow bent, as if he was posing for Playgirl. He leered at her with smoky, tempting eyes. Grinning mischievously while licking his lips, the Olympian seductively rolled his hips.

She couldn't believe it. No man ever masturbated in front of her, let alone this. She watched in rapt attention, as her son masturbated using her juices for lubrication. From shaft root to pee slit and back, he stroked his rod.

When he achieved complete hardness John thrust out his pelvis toward her. His throbbing cock shimmied. It aroused him to flash his hard, horny cock at his sexy, naked mother.

"Well, Mom," he seduced with a swagger, "are you ready to get fucked?"

She first slid further up on the bed to allow him room to get on the mattress. Then Maria opened her bent legs even wider. Her pink flower, the petals apart revealing its lush inside, glistened with its wetness and pulsated with its unlawful desire.

"Oh, yesssss! Please! I need it so bad."

John placed one knee then the other on the mattress. He took hold of his girthy phallus, pointed it at her open slit, and mounted her.

The purplish, fat helmet broke through her greasy folds.

"Ohhhhhhh!" she moaned hoarsely.

As John settled atop of Maria, the initial feel for him—in all of its scandalous, sensuous pleasure—was just the beginning of erotic bliss. He could actually feel her attentive vaginal walls ensnare and envelope the top quarter of his penis, and pull it downward.

"Ugh shit, Mom! You're so tight!"

"And you're so big," she countered.

"Ewwww, I love it!" he exclaimed as he eased a little more of his precious meat into the snug, moist and eager groove.

He also loved the feel of her hard nipples "scratching" his chest as he got comfortable in the Missionary position.

"Glad you like it," she stammered in between labored breaths. "Just go easy with your love gun," she cautioned using Kiss' 1977 album title track. "Momma hasn't been fucked in three years."

The revealing comment struck him.

"What?!"

She simply nodded.

"Well, Mom. Welcome to Satisfaction 101!" he vainly exclaimed...and shoved the rest of his shaft until he was balls deep in, for him, the most forbidden pussy ever.

"Aarrggghhhhhh!" she moaned.

Right out of the gate, John was a beast. He pulled back, as if he was going to exit her. Then he shoved it back in.

"Ugghhhhhh!" she grunted loudly.

The chiseled, handsome child from that point started to pound into the libidinous beauty like there was no tomorrow. His hips were a dizzying whirl, enabling his lengthy, firm dick to fuck Maria's thrilled sheath with deep, penetrating jabs at breakneck speed.

She wrapped her long, sexy, bouncing legs around her son and trapped his face in between her palms. Maria shoved her tongue in his mouth, wildly Frenching him. Then she withdrew their intertwined linguas and put her mouth to his ear.

"Three years without dick," she commented, "and you, my son, are ending the draught!"

She stared, deep and lustfully, into his eyes.

"Fuck me good, John! Fuck your mother good and hard!"

Hearing this turned him on like a light switch. His thrusts became almost barbaric, sweat quickly forming all over him as he ramrodded his cock in and out of her insatiable cunt. He grinned widely as resonating squishy noises could be heard, and he felt her juices splatter his balls.

"Shit, ma! You're an incredible lay! Ugghhhh!" he gruffly snorted. "So fucking good!"

Maria was bucking wildly. Occasionally she arched her back, lecherously needing to better feed her voracious pussy with her son's hot, sleek, throbbing penis. She felt so preserve as her honey steadily coated the bowflexing member.

She loved how he began the lay, hard fucking from Jump Street. Normally she'd would have preferred a slow and methodical approach, allowing for a nice build-up which would ease into heavy-duty pummeling. But she was glad it didn't happen like that. She had been hornier tonight than ever before. After the initial horror and dip in excitement when Alyssa's acclaimed stud turned out to be her offspring, she was seduced by her and him. It was her words, and his body—namely his long, expansive appendage. The way he glided it across her mouth, seductively see-sawing it over her lips, all resistance and disgust fell away.