The Massage 2019

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that incredible fleshy rod was giving her the hard fucking she needed, desperately—and wanted.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" she wailed in surprise as an unexpected change occurred, breaking her mental summary.

She flashed him a stunned look.

He gave her a conceited wink.

John had switched from humping to rotating his hips, which had his firm manhood revolving within her sex like a wooden spoon in a bowl of batter. The cock drew semi-circles in the sodden, buttery gap, lighting up the already-excited nerves and causing another pearly wave of honey to flood out down her ass-crack.

Maria's legs opened wider, give his new move better access. Her eyelids started to flutter. The eyes themselves rolled back in her head. She bit her lower lip.

John relished in seeing his mother's reaction to the switch in "gears.". He leaned his face into hers. His tongue slithered out and touched, tickled, her lips. She opened her mouth, allowing his tongue to enter. Her lingua reacquainted itself with its partner.

After several moments of swapping spit, the stacked enchantress needed to rave. The illicit gratification was too great not to give a verbal applause. She broke the sloppy kiss.

"Ah, ugh! Ugh, ohhh son! You fuck mommy sooooooo good with your big, juicy cock!"

John continued stirring his erection in the gooey channel a bit more. Then he redoubled the strength in his arms and returned to pounding Maria. Over and over he impaled her greedy, burning, little hole, pressing her ass once again deep into the mattress.

She licked her lips and moaned in decadent, forbidden pleasure.

"Oh, ahhh don't stop! Mommy loves your long, hard dick! Arrgghhhh! Don't stop! I'm so close to cumming!"

Her legs now wrapped themselves around his waist, tightly, ensuring he was pistoning deep into her sweet pussy. Her arms also wrapped themselves around his upper body, the nails soon making deep scratches in his back.

"Ahhhhh, fuck, Mom!!" he growled.

Perspiration was flying off both lovers. Muscles were taut and extended, while mutual breathing—in between grunts and groans—was severely labored. The sex was hotter than hell, and dirty—downright dirty. They fucked each other, and at each other, uncontrollably, savagely. Their rhythm was uber frantic yet synchronized. Mother and son couldn't get enough of each, both out of their minds with raw lust and the deep desire to carnally give and receive pleasure.

The bed's squeaking, having started roughly over five minutes ago, increased.

Maria was the first to peak; her fuckless famine now ending with a mighty coda.

"Ohhhhh, Johnny! I'm cumming," she bellowed in triumphant, shameless delight. "You're making momma cum!"

Her orgasm started in her vagina—resulting in her liquid love teeming out onto the bed and coating her son's plunging cock for the innumerable time—and roared throughout her. Her hands were now clawing at the sheets, while she thrashed her head from side-to-side on the pillow. Her sweaty, sexy body convulsed wildly, almost like an epileptic fit.

Meanwhile John was banging away, faster and faster, at the erupting cunt. He was beyond thrilled that his hard-charging sex was the basis for her gratifying, satisfying orgasm.

He, himself, also wanted and needed, to cum.

John in his boy-toy alias, Gio, had trained himself to delay ejaculating so that his adoring female clients got their rocks off first. Frequently when he orgasmed after them it incited another climax for the lady. This brought about unexpected pleasure, raves, referrals, and repeat visits.

Thankfully because of this training he was able to withstand the urge to cum when he had glided his firm cock back and forth over Maria's indulgent lips. Learning that Alyssa's friend was in fact his own hard-body, carnally-needy mom, excited him like never before.

It was definitely the taboo which made him harder and hornier.

Now he looked down at her. She was still tossing her head from left to right and back again.

She caught sight of him in her frantic vision, and responded while intently staring at him.

"Mommy's cumming...cumming all over your cock! ," she whorisly enticed. "You like that? Hmmm?"

She rolled her lavish hips up, as both an exclamation point to her filthy encouragement and a way to savor more of that downstroking, pleasuring slab of youthful beef.

"Yeahhhh!" he answered.

The stud amped up the velocity of his sinful pushes.

John was beside himself. Between Maria's ultra-dirty talk and the way her vaginal walls, bucking in orgasmic ecstasy, constricted and released over and over again his thumping penis, John knew his own sexual crescendo wasn't that far.

He continued banging her, in all his forbidden, feral fury, relishing in his part to make his gorgeous mother enjoy her years-in-the-making climax.

Then, less than five minutes later, it happened for him.

The eternal message, sent from a man's groin to his brain signaling the impending orgasm, was relayed.

"Ohhhhh, fuck!"

Maria gazed at him, sensing what he meant.

"You're going to cum, baby?"

He simply, rapidly, nodded as he felt his pubic region on the cusp of exploding.

"Cum in me!" she lecherously, obscenely insisted, while her own scandalous climax was half-way done.

They leered at each other.

He still seemed hesitant, especially since he was bareback. She picked up on this.

"My tubes were tied after you were born," she shared an unknown, personal newsflash.

He looked at her incredulously.

"Yes, it's true!"

He kept his frantic prick jugging, tapping away at and in the hot, receptive, extremely wet slit.

"Give me," she commanded/begged, "all your precious semen, John!"

That's all he needed to hear. After all, who am I to argue with Mother?

The virile stallion closed his eyes and shoved his hardness very deep into her quaking gully...and began to ejaculate.

"Arrrghhhhh, mom!"

Maria felt his mighty lunge and the ensuing, first, extensive blast of fresh, hot jizz paint her inner recesses.

"Yesssssss, Johnnnnn!" she proclaimed in carnal exhalation.

He felt such a relief, as he pounded and poured into his mother.

She was overjoyed, orgasming, and wanted all he could give.

Cougar and cub shivered, knowing, feeling their overflowing bodily fluids mix into a forbidden cocktail which trailed down her spread ass cheeks.

As the she neared the end of her own fleshy crescendo, Maria reveled in his continuous discharge. It excited the shapely parent. Round after round, rope after rope, of milky goodness was ejected into her rapacious channel.

When he had completely discharged his thick, sticky load into her, John felt decadently triumphant. In turn, Maria felt a sexual glee she hadn't enjoyed since her current lover was conceived.

Mother and son cuddled and cooed with each other, in their mutual post-coital afterglow for almost twenty minutes.

She kissed the side of his face then on the lips, relishing in his youthful stamina, prowess, and the incredibly complete gratification he gave her.

"What time are you finished here?" she asked.

The handsome lad smiled. He had prepared his schedule in advance. While he didn't know he'd be banging his gorgeous mom, he had blocked out the rest of his nightly schedule as per Alyssa's recommendation.

"Right now."

She returned the smile and continued.

"Good. Let's go to my place."