The Massage

Story Info
Annie & Jaz hang out with their friend before he moves away.
7.2k words
4.38
12.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie & Jaz had planned a getaway to the coast, hoping to spend some much-needed time away and focus on each other for a bit. With little energy left after long days at the office, they were burned out, exhausted, and ready for a vacation. Finally, the big day of departure was only a week away, circled so many times on the calendar the surrounding days were nearly blacked out.

"I know we're saving for the trip, but Bruce just wrote to get a drink after work today. You in? It's sooo nice out!" Jaz wrote.

Their friend Bruce was also sick of the work-life balance and had just quit his job, looking to move to a new town and a new life. Annie and Jaz reluctantly supported his decision, even if it meant losing a long-time friend and drinking buddy.

"Ugh, YES PLEASE," Annie replied. Her boss had been extra hard on her this week, so any outlet involving friends and alcohol was a welcome distraction.

Minutes later another message appeared--unsurprisingly from her boss telling her she'd need to remain at the office on stand-by, as the team was now tasked with leading a presentation on Friday.

PERRRRRFECT TIMING she mused. She wrote to Jaz to go on ahead with the drinks and that she would hopefully meet up with them when she could leave the office.

--

"Hey man! Damn, can't believe this might be our last happy hour" Jaz said, greeting Bruce at the bar.

"Oh come on, I'm not dying you know. Just gonna be in another city," Bruce replied.

"Yeah, a 3 hour drive away, and we have no car!" Jaz retorted.

"Well we'll just have to make the most of it. Tequila?!" laughed Bruce. Bruce and Jaz had been friends for years -- tequila was often the fuel for many of their adventures and mishaps in the city.

"That's the good stuff!" Jaz confirmed.

--

Meanwhile, Annie's time in the office was turning out to be more of a wasted effort by her well-intentioned but inept boss, prompting her to spend at least as much time texting with Jaz than doing any actual work.

"Why not crack open a bottle while you're 'working' baby?" suggested Jaz.

"Hmm... yes that's not actually a bad idea---I don't have any real work to do and no one is even here!" complained Annie.

She quickly set about finding a cup she could enjoy some scotch in, while pretending to work on a project that she had already finished days ago. After stealing a co-worker's mug, she poured herself a drink and kicked off her shoes to get comfortable until the inevitable "All set, see you tomorrow!" email that her boss would send in an hour or so.

After spending some time with her whiskey, Annie felt a strong craving for snacks and headed to the office kitchen to raid the drawers while no one was around. She grabbed as many bags of chips and nuts as she dared and quickly padded back to her desk.

The cleaning crew doesn't arrive 'til 11pm, and I'm not going anywhere for at least another hour. I'm getting cozy.

"WHERE ARE YOUUUU???" an obviously tipsy Jaz wrote.

"Take a wild guess." Annie replied.

"Somewhere with a No Shoes No Shirt No Problem policy?" mused Jaz.

"Yep, just airing out The Girls and sipping a fine whiskey while Hunter massages my feet." Annie wrote.

The resulting 'hearts for eyes' emoji flood she received told Annie all was well at the happy hour.

Fuck this, I AM getting cozy, she thought, as she unhooked and removed her bra and kicked back in her chair. She loaded up some entertainment on her computer, and tore open a bag of chips, spilling half of them onto the floor.

DAMNIT!

As she started to clean up her mess, she was startled to hear someone shout "NO WAIT, I'LL EAT'EM!" over her shoulder. She jumped and turned to see Hunter, a co-worker, stumbling down the hall. His normally determined gait a bit unsteady, impacted from drinking since leaving the office a few hours earlier.

"What are YOU doing here?" she asked.

"I was about to ask you the same thing! Didn't your meeting get postponed til next week?" He said.

"Not that I'm aware..." she complained, while picking up chips off the floor.

"Lemme help you" Hunter said, as he came around to help her with the mess. Annie always thought Hunter was the best-looking guy in the office, and enjoyed their banter at company events. Although she was in a loving and committed relationship with Jaz, they practiced a healthy openness that allowed for the realistic acknowledgement that other people could still be attractive and sexualized, so long as everything remained above board and discussed honestly.

As they were scooping up broken bits of chips, she noticed Hunter sneaking glances at her a little more brazenly than usual --

He must be pretty drunk, she thought, until she realized that having removed her bra her breasts were clearly visible under one of the silky blouses she was known for wearing.

Oops!

After they cleaned up the mess, she smirked at him and said "Well thanks for your help, but please don't eat these dirty-ass chips..."

"Oh I won't, I'm not THAT drunk yet," he said.

"Maybe some of this will help?" as she offered the half-empty mug to him.

"Damn, I oughta work the night shift - you really get comfy here after hours. Thanks!" he mused, as he took a healthy sip.

"Surprised to see a girl sitting at her desk with a mugful of scotch at 8pm on a Tuesday night? Or is it the boobs?" she smirked.

As Hunter turned a deep shade of red, Annie reassured him "I'm teasing. No one is ever around this late and I'm just killing time until I can get the hell out of here and meet up with Jaz, so I decided to act like I was at home."

"Uhh... yeah I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to make it weird, I've been drinking. I should've kept my mouth shut," he stammered.

"Oh, don't worry about your mouth, I'll let you know what I need when I need it," she said, musing at the power she could hold over this hot guy. She took a minute to run her gaze over his body, admiring his muscular build hidden under the boring office casual clothes. Making men feel objectified and reduced to nothing but a hot body was something she could get a kick out of, having been the unwelcome recipient of far too many creepy looks, comments, and advances herself.

She took a moment to make some small talk, taking care to make sure her bra-less chest was visible as they spoke. The feeling of his eyes on her, trying vainly to ignore her nipples visibly poking the fabric of her blouse while he stammered out answers to innocuous questions, brought her waves of pleasure. She enjoyed using her power to confound men. Having her boobs slightly on display only heightened the feeling.

Jaz would love this, she thought, knowing how much her partner enjoyed when she owned her sexuality and expressed herself. Even better when it involved some casual nudity. She hated superficiality and 'thirst traps' but found her sex-positive outlook after years of frustration with the oppressive male gaze, learning to wield the same dominant sexual power she had often been subjected to.

After the excitement of talking to a hot officemate, Annie let him know she needed to get back to work so she could meet up with Jaz and his friend. Their exchange had her worked up, and she wished she was already home so she could spend some time with her vibrator, exploring fantasies with different outcomes of her office chat.

"BB WE ARE SO HUNGRYYYY" came a drunken text from Jaz.

Wow, they must really be going hard if they're already looking for food, she thought.

"I'm almost done here, but I'm exhausted. Maybe we can just have dinner at home?" she asked.

"All good we'll eat here. I was just checking on you," Jaz wrote.

After staring at her screen aimlessly for a while, she finally got the "Go home!" email she'd been waiting for from her boss and quickly called a car to take her home.

Sorry boys but I need to lay down, she thought, as she felt the tiring effects of a mug full of scotch and a long day. She packed up her things, and, feeling playful took a quick selfie showcasing her bra-lessness to send to Jaz.

"Heading home baby, but I'm exhausted, I'm so sorry! Tell Bruce I'll make it up to him," she wrote from the cab.

"You just did, he said!" Jaz replied. "Sorry to miss you though, you look amazingly hot right now."

Puzzled, she quickly checked her Snapchat, realizing in her haste that she'd accidentally included Bruce when she sent her photo to Jaz.

Oooops!

Hoping to avoid any further mishaps, she made her way home and promptly headed to the bedroom to unwind.

--

"OMG dude I'm so sorry I didn't mean to—" Bruce babbled.

"Didn't mean to what?! Don't sweat it man, she sent that shot to you, you did nothing wrong!" Jaz said, reassuring his friend. He was a little surprised at Annie's decision to send out a sexy shot like that to their friend, but it excited him. He knew she was comfortable around Bruce, so it wasn't out of character, but they usually spoke about that kind of thing first. Still, he trusted both of them so he wasn't suspicious or worried about any further implications.

"Ugh... ok... you sure? Damn, man, I'm sorry," Bruce replied.

"Seriously, don't even worry. Just enjoy!! I mean, she's got great boobs, not gonna lie. Maybe it'll give you something to think about on that long drive to your new spot," he laughed.

"Haha I mean... she does have great boobs. You are a very lucky guy. Oh god I can't believe I just said that, I'm so sorry," Bruce apologized.

"I AM SO OFFENDED," Jaz feigned, "and I hereby challenge you to a duel to defend your honor."

Jaz was feeling easily amused by Bruce's panicked expression.

"Uhhh... shit. What do I do man?! I didn't mean—" Bruce said.

"A fight... TO THE DEATH. On Playstation, of course," Jaz joked.

"Hah, ok you are ON" Bruce said, relieved, "One more for the road?"

A few stumbly blocks later, Jaz and Bruce burst into the apartment, fired up for gaming as Jaz yelled "Baby!! We're back and going to fight to the deaaath!" to an empty room.

"Where's Annie?" asked Bruce.

"Good question. Maybe still at the office?" Jaz answered. "Let's settle this!" he said, firing up the Playstation.

The guys settled in on the couch and began to play a game as Jaz lighted up the joint he'd been saving.

"Just go easy, this is the last of our weed!" he said, passing the joint to Bruce.

"Oh I got a good hook-up at my new spot! Maybe I can send you some," said Bruce.

Both guys were startled when they heard a loud, purposeful coughing coming from the bedroom.

"Having fun without me?!" Annie joked, appearing in the doorway. She was wearing her favorite robe of purple silk and lace that Jaz had bought her at a local lingerie shop.

"And that's the last of our weed! You guys better be conserving..." she admonished.

Jaz and Bruce both jumped up and began muttering apologies.

"Oh, just give me a hit!" Annie said, leaning in so that Jaz could exhale his smoke into her lungs.

"'Shotgun, little buddy!'" Bruce joked, making a Chappelle's Show reference.

"NICE, Bruce" Jaz enthused. As Annie stood back, he realized she was likely naked or near naked under the robe and felt a bolt of arousal hit him in his drunken, stoned, state.

"So why are you guys fighting to the death?" Annie probed.

"Err... ummm... well, not really to the death, obviously," said Jaz.

"I saw your boobs and I felt guilty. I'm sorry!" confessed Bruce.

"Guilty?! HAH" Annie laughed, "You've got nothing to feel guilty about, I'M the one who accidentally sent a sexy snap to my partner's friend! Did you feel guilty because you were grossed out?"

Taken aback by her question, Bruce fumbled to respond. Taking advantage of the moment, Annie took a big hit of the joint.

"Damn Bruce, you really need to relax!" Annie said, motioning him to lean forward.

Bruce shot Jaz a quick, nervous glance with Jaz responding with a "don't look at me!" expression. Annie bent down, giving Bruce a quick glimpse of her cleavage as she blew smoke into his mouth. As she stood back up, both guys could see her nipples through the billowy robe.

Jaz smirked to himself as his mind raced with the fantasies he used to get off to, where Annie became a lusting "sex goddess," baring her body and demanding that he ravage her—sometimes with a friend. It was strictly a fantasy, as they had both spoke about the inevitable insecurities that could arise when seeing your partner being with someone else. Still, he thought maybe one day they could work through their fears and make some of these fantasies a reality.

"Did you guys eat?" Annie asked, as she headed to the kitchen, "I bet you'll want to after that joint..."

"We did, but don't let us stop you" said Jaz, thinking of how much he loved watching Annie cook nearly naked in their kitchen. Damn, I'm horny, he mused. "Are you gonna make something elaborate? Might want to put on the apron so you don't mess up that amazing robe."

"Ooh good call. I don't wanna know how much this yard of fabric must have cost..." Annie winked, as she headed to the bedroom to change.

Bruce un-paused their game and the guys directed their attention back to the TV. Annie returned a few minutes later, walking out wearing nothing but black silk panties.

"OH SHIT," Bruce blurted, as both guys looked up from their game to see Annie preparing her meal in the kitchen topless. Jaz felt another jolt inside, as an erection started building at seeing Annie nearly naked in front of him and his friend.

"Is that the Emperor's New Apron, baby?" Jaz asked, staring at her perky, shapely boobs. They were perfectly sized for her frame with dark, pert nipples, standing at attention and framing her magnificent chest bone in defiance of gravity. Jaz had discovered to his delight that for the first time since his horny teenage years, sometimes the mere sight of her breasts could get him hard. Seeing them in conjunction with his friend in the room fired off all kinds of synapses, as his mind raced between fantasies. That she was wearing nothing but a pair of panties that expertly showcased her ample, very squeezable ass made his head spin even more.

"Well the apron is in the hamper, plus I figured Bruce has already seen my boobs now, so..." Annie replied, as she set about fixing herself something to eat. "This is what I'd be wearing now anyway."

"Liar! You're usually naked by now, baby!" Jaz joked, as the alcohol and weed had clearly eroded his otherwise cautious demeanor. Annie shot him a withering but playful look.

"Jaz, man, I should probably think about getting out of here. I'll let you guys relax. And Annie, I'm sure you're wiped from the office." Bruce offered.

"I am, but you don't need to leave. I took a nap earlier and it's nice to have company! Plus, we wanna spend time with you before you leave." Annie said, as she brought her food—and body—into the living room. "Just finish your deathmatch! We can watch a movie or something, I just want to relax."

Despite the distraction of a nearly-naked babe sitting in the room with them, Bruce and Jaz did their best to focus on the game at hand, as Annie rooted them on, teasing them from time to time.

"What are you guys playing for?" she asked. "Money? Valor? More tequila?!"

"Well we WERE playing for honor, after Bruce dared to express his enjoyment of the very sexy photo you sent us," teased Jaz.

"Oh man I am so sorry guys, I shouldn't have said anything," pleaded Bruce, turning pink.

"You are too funny, Bruce. You'd better be careful—I love seeing men falling over themselves," a bemused Annie replied. "Why don't you guys play for something more motivating, like... the winner gets an all-expenses-paid night out! Or... the loser has to give the winner a massage! You guys can't play for 'honor,' that's dumb."

"Ehh... I don't think either of us is gonna want to give the other a massage, baby," Jaz explained.

"Jaz is pretty terrible at this game anyway, so he'd probably rather keep it low-stakes, thanks!" teased Bruce.

Annie got up to bring her plate to the kitchen.

"OK, how about the winner has to give ME a massage?" she posited.

Bruce immediately shot a panicked, wide-eyed glance at Jaz, who immediately responded

"Deal! Bruce, you're done for. That's my kind of motivation."

"Oh man..." Bruce muttered.

"...and NO THROWING THE GAME, Bruce," yelled Annie, as both guys stared at her round, full ass swaying into the kitchen. "I'll be in the bedroom, awaiting the lucky winner," she said, as she sauntered out of view.

"Damn, dude, this is a fucking amazing Tuesday, not gonna lie," joked Bruce.

"Yeah man, wow. TEQUILA!! See?!" said Jaz. He loved Annie's sudden forwardness and wielding of her sexuality, especially having dreamed of witnessing her showing herself off to a worthy friend. He loved Annie exploring and expressing her sexuality and desires. He was glad her boldness was coming out in front of his good-natured friend Bruce, and not with one of his more leering, aggressive colleagues.

They set about finishing their game, with Jaz feeling a mix of emotions as he mulled over the very real possibility of his friend giving Annie a massage, since Bruce was a far more serious gamer. He suspected Bruce might be too nervous to actually win, but Jaz wanted to claim the prize regardless.

She probably won't go through with it if Bruce wins, but maybe if I win, I can suggest a consolation prize and he can help!

"Ahh sorry dude, you are gonna miss out on a serious jackpot!!" Jaz gloated as he took the lead.

Bruce chuckled, "Man, honestly I can't focus on the game, I just kept thinking about Annie's tits!" After all the alcohol and weed, Bruce was becoming more comfortable with the situation, starting to speak freely.

--

Meanwhile, Annie had returned to the bedroom, bubbling with the rush from showing herself off in front of Jaz and Bruce, buzzing from her boldness. She liked Bruce, and while he wasn't someone she really fantasized about, she always enjoyed his company and good looks. Seeing him all discombobulated and stammering in front of her turned her on, and she made a bee-line to her vibrator after she had closed the bedroom door. The thought of getting off while Jaz and his friend were in the next room excited her even more. She grabbed the vibrator and laid down on the bed, but when she realized their game might end any minute, she reluctantly decided to wait and put the vibrator on her nightstand.

Am I really going to let Bruce give me a massage when he wins?! He does have nice arms... At least if Jaz is there we can keep it fun and casual.

She laid a blanket over the bed and got out their massage oil. She put on some yoga pants and a sports bra to calm things down a bit, and tried to listen in how their game was going. Thinking of what she could do to make the massage fun and not awkward for Bruce, she overheard him yell "I just kept thinking about Annie's tits!" bringing a devilish smile to her face.

So he likes my boobs! Maybe the top can come off when it's time for the massage. This is gonna be fun...

She relaxed on the bed and picked up her phone to type up the official 'rules' for claiming the prize, trying to keep her growing arousal from clouding her focus and judgment.

But how do I make this enjoyable for everyone involved? she wondered.

--

As the game came to an end, Jaz found himself relishing in his victory over Bruce more than usual. Having Annie strutting around nearly naked in front of him and his friend turned him on far more than he would've imagined, but the thought of sitting idle while his friend got to touch the love of his life, even with a simple back massage, brought complex feelings and envy.