The Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn! I've actually never wanted to win so badly. You are one lucky bastard," Bruce said, laughing.

"Yeah... no lie, this victory tastes SUPER sweet. Sorry man!" Jaz grinned. Their phones on the living room table suddenly both lit up with messages from Annie.

To the Winner -- congratulations! Your prize is waiting in the bedroom, where you will enter, remove your shirt like a proper masseuse, and give me a 10-minute back massage with massage oil, once preparations are complete. BUT FIRST:

To the Loser -- congratulations! Your consolation prize is also waiting in the bedroom, where you will enter, remove your shirt like a proper masseuse's assistant, and perform the following:

  1. Dim the lights.

  2. Greet your client.

  3. Help your client take her top off, slowly.

  4. Lead your client to the 'massage table' and place the sheet over her.

  5. Notify the masseuse that his client is ready.

  6. Remain in the room to assist as needed.

As Jaz and Bruce read through the messages, they both started feeling overwhelmingly horny and nervous.

"Dude... it's all good I'm gonna get out of here, it's getting late and I don't wanna ruin the moment!" a visibly nervous Bruce stammered with a chuckle.

"Hahaha don't be ridiculous man! We gotta play by the rules..." said Jaz.

Am I sure about that?! This is... I don't know... am I okay with this?? Not exactly where I thought the night was headed...

"Seriously though, I don't wanna fuck anything up, I love you guys!" Bruce pleaded, "I mean, not trying to say getting to see Annie like that wasn't super hot and all, but this is pretty wild..."

"Honestly, the fact that you are concerned with that makes me confident I don't have to worry, man. It's all good! Let's just enjoy this and see what happens. Just speak up if you're feeling weird, because I know Annie will do the same. We have a very open and communicative relationship, so we trust each other. And of course if she's not feeling it, she'll speak up too. Man, you never should've decided to move!" Jaz joked. "Now, Loser, I guess you'd better get in there and prep the client for me!"

"Can you give me a min man? Kind of embarrassed here, sorry..." a sheepish Bruce asked.

Jaz recognized a sudden, noticeable bulge in his friend's pants, making him self-conscious to get up.

"HAH! Dude don't sweat it, just enjoy. I'm sure Annie will get a kick out of seeing how excited you are," Jaz said.

They each took one more hit of the joint and toasted each other to the game of a lifetime.

"OK, OK, OK. Are you SURE? Like SURE—SURE—SURE?!" Bruce asked. "Last chance to say 'stop.' I already have an unforgettable night on the books, so no complaints either way."

"Shut up and go perform your duties, my faithful Assistant!!" Jaz jeered. "She's the client now, so we have to obey."

--

Annie stood at the foot of the bed in preparation, racking her brain for the right thing to say to Jaz when he entered; something that would simultaneously turn him on and disarm him if he had any reservations about Bruce giving her a massage.

Mmm.. maybe I'll have him work on my feet! she considered. She smiled greedily, thinking about the glorious foot massages Jaz sometimes gave her. She lit a stick of incense and put on a sexy playlist Jaz had made for a beach vacation.

The door opened, and to her surprise Bruce entered the bedroom causing an involuntarily gasp, as Annie expected Jaz to be the loser 'assistant.'

"Oh, hi! Are you my masseuse?" she asked.

"No, ma'am, I'm Bruce, the masseuse's assistant," Bruce said cautiously with a sheepish grin.

"Well, thank you, Bruce. Looks like this will be a VERY professional massage—even the assistant looks like he has strong hands" she said, trying to contain her excitement. Her mind raced in a million directions with this new situation. "You'd better get started, you've only got 5 minutes to get me prepped!"

Bruce dimmed the lights and slowly took off his shirt as instructed, revealing wide shoulders and a muscular frame that was even better looking than Annie had imagined. The rush at being in a room with another man as he took his shirt off was getting her aroused, and she had to fight her primal impulses to immediately escalate the situation. Still, she took a moment to gaze at his bare chest and the subtle 'V' of his abdominal muscles, like an arrow pointing down.

Bruce laboriously placed his shirt on the dresser, taking his time to fold it carefully.

"OK you've got yours off, now help me with mine!" she instructed impatiently.

Bruce walked over to her, still slightly bashful, avoiding eye contact.

"Err, well, let's get this off you, then," he said, reaching behind her to remove her sports bra. Annie could smell him as he approached and inhaled excitedly. He gingerly pulled the sports bra over her head and she leaned into him to feel his chest against hers as the bra revealed her bare breasts. She felt the bulge of his growing erection against her and was disappointed when he took a step back to recompose himself. He did his best to look attentive without staring at her chest, though his interest was obvious.

Jaz, overcome with curiosity and a horniness unlike anything he'd even thought possible, couldn't help sneaking down the hallway outside of their bedroom to eavesdrop.

I can't believe this is happening, this is so crazy!

"Ahh, MUCH better, thanks," Annie said, "but I'm feeling a bit over-dressed," she smirked. "Can you please take care of the rest of my outfit? The masseuse won't mind..."

"Uhh... seriously?" Bruce muttered, unsure of what to do.

THAT wasn't in the rules, he thought.

"Yes. Just go slowly, please, these pants are really tight," Annie confirmed.

In the hallway Jaz's eyes widened and he crept closer to watch the hotness unfolding. While he could tell she was excited from the way she flaunted her toplessness earlier, he didn't think she'd be this bold. Bruce took Annie's waistband and began to slowly bring her yoga pants down, kneeling as he rolled them down, revealing her black panties underneath. He pulled the pants off her legs and started to stand up when she stopped him—

"Ah! Finish the job!" she warned, never feeling such pent-up sexual energy in her life.

Stunned, Bruce obeyed and started to slide her panties down, trying to ignore how shockingly wet the fabric was between her legs. He breathed in deeply, inhaling her magnificent scent, and wondered how the hell he got to be so lucky, with his face hovering inches away from her perfectly smooth mound.

"Thanks!" Annie said cheerily. She stepped out of her panties and turned to face the bed as Bruce stood up. As he awaited her next command she bent over and climbed onto the bed slowly, keeping her legs slightly spread to give Bruce a full glimpse of the source of all that wetness. He tried his best to keep in control, as he delighted in seeing her presented in a way he never would have fathomed.

Oh my god, she's fully waxed and everything, Bruce thought, as his dick hardened further.

This is wayyyyy hotter than I could have anticipated, Annie thought. She paused her crawl and looked back at a noticeably-aroused and mesmerized Bruce, who was staring as her ass.

"Well, I think it's time for the massage, unless there are any other duties you need to perform?" she cooed, slowly swaying her hips.

I could get used to this... she mused to herself.

Bruce and Jaz, both at a loss for how to process the incredible scene unveiling before their eyes, struggled to maintain their composure.

"Jaz?!" Bruce yelled to the hallway, "is there anything else that needs to be done? I think she's ready..."

Entering the room in a daze, Jaz tore off his shirt and surveyed the scene--

Annie is... naked on all fours with her sopping-wet pussy right in front of Bruce. I have the biggest hard-on known to man. And I can't even imagine what SHE'S thinking.

"Uhhhh I think you'd better grab me the massage oil, man. We've got work to do."

To be continued...

"Should I lie down, or is this better?" Annie asked from the bed with mock innocence. She knelt on all fours, casually swayed her hips back and forth, mesmerizing both men with a full view of her ass and glistening lips.

Jaz felt like he was in another dimension, with time simultaneously slowing to a crawl and passing faster than he could comprehend. He got a huge thrill in seeing Annie worked up so sexual, while seeing the look on Bruce's face as he stared at her ass waving in the air was priceless.

"Well, typically we prefer our clients lying face down," Jaz stuttered, trying to stay in character. "It's important that you're fully relaxed for the massage to be effective."

Annie slowly laid down on the bed on her stomach. "OK, it's just that I'm pretty tense; I've been working so hard," she informed them. "I know I only paid for a shoulder massage—and I'd still really like that—but..."

...but I thought Jaz was going to be the assistant, so I had something else planned...

"But what? ...Butt massage?!" Jaz joked.

"We ARE a full-service massage parlor..." Bruce helpfully added. Jaz smirked, as he and Annie had discussed "happy endings" in the past. It never interested either of them individually.

But if we're together...

"...but you guys have way too much clothing on, and you're making me self-conscious," she finished.

Jaz and Bruce exchanged a brief, awkward glance at each other, thankful for the dimmed lighting.

"Your pants! I want them off," Annie demanded, rolling onto her side to look at her masseuse and his assistant.

With a shrug and a nod of confirmation from Jaz, both men removed their pants revealing their black cotton trunks and briefs straining to contain their very full erections.

"That's a bit better, I guess," Annie said, casting her gaze over both men. "Shall we begin? My shoulders are really tight."

Bruce handed the bottle of massage oil to Jaz, who refused it, saying "Sorry man, that's below my station. You're supposed to apply the oil."

As Annie lied back down Bruce dutifully applied some oil onto her back, as she absent-mindedly reached out and gave Jaz's butt a lecherous squeeze. Bruce stepped back as Jaz knelt beside Annie on the bed and began working on her shoulders. An occasional muffled grunt of approval let them know she was thoroughly enjoying the work.

My shoulders aren't the only thing relaxing, though, Annie thought. She motioned to Bruce and reached out when he came near to trace the outline of his slackening bulge with her fingers. His immediately hardening response and a growing wet spot on his briefs brought a big smile to her face.

She's really getting into this! I thought her toplessness was bold; now she's teasing Bruce's dick!

"Ahem... that thing better not go off! I was told this was a classy establishment..." she joked.

"Ma'am, this might be the hardest massage we've ever given, but we ARE professionals," chimed Jaz.

"Is that why one of you is doing all the work while the other one watches?" she retorted.

"Err..." mumbled Bruce.

"I'm happy to pay for an upgrade, if that's a concern," Annie remarked. After a quick glance of reassurance from Jaz, Bruce stepped forward to massage Annie's other shoulder.

"Thanks, but that's not what I had in mind," Annie explained after a minute.

"Ugh, I'm so sorry. You'll have to excuse me I REALLY need to use the bathroom," a frustrated Jaz announced, "I should've gone before we began, it's becoming too distracting!" he complained, as he made a bee-line for the door.

And maybe Annie would like some more one-on-one time with Bruce, considering how things turned out last time I left them alone...

"Enjoying yourself so far?" Bruce asked, helpfully. Being alone again in a room with Jaz's partner, currently lying fully naked on the bed, put him a bit out of his comfort zone. He long had a friendly, admiring crush on Annie, so the situation instigated nervous banter and he stepped back from the bed out of caution.

"Yes, quite a bit. Though I'm a little unsatisfied to be honest," she answered. "I think you spilled some oil on my leg."

Puzzled, Bruce looked carefully at her shapely legs, taking advantage to get a good long look at her voluminous ass, but he didn't see any spills.

"Not on the back, on the inside," Annie corrected. She arched her back as she brought her hips up in the air, getting on her knees. She slowly spread her legs as she turned to lock eyes with Bruce.

"See it?" she asked. As Bruce looked on, stunned, he could see she was incredibly aroused, with her juices slowly running down the inside of her left thigh.

"Oh...yeah... I see it," he managed to say, getting closer, "but I don't think it's oil."

"Are you suuure? Maybe you should taste it," she suggested. "I don't think your boss will be pleased if he finds out you're wasting oil..."

Bruce moved in cautiously for a better look, and as he got close Annie suddenly eased herself back onto his face. He had to fight the urge to cum, as her intoxicating scent and wetness overwhelmed his senses. He instinctively kissed and licked her inner thigh, tasting her sweet, salty flavor, still too nervous to do anything else. In response Annie moaned in pleasure and used her thighs to direct his mouth to her well-lubricated labia.

"Oh wow," Jaz said quietly, entering the room. He expected things might have progressed in his absence, but he wasn't expecting anything like this.

This is SO fucking hot, my god!

His dick hardened immediately as he watched Annie squirming her ass in Bruce's face as he knelt behind her.

"You'd better not be wasting any oil, Bruce!" he joked, but by now Bruce was too focused to pay attention to anything else as he gripped Annie's hips and pulled her onto his face. Annie groaned and motioned to Jaz to approach. As he stood by her side, she grabbed his hand and looked up at him in a daze with a sublime smile on her face. Jaz leaned in to give her a kiss.

"I am SO fucking wet," she confessed.

"So am I, baby," Jaz replied, "I was not expecting this when I returned!"

"Mmmm," she groaned, arching her back as Bruce spread her legs further apart and moved her forward to further bury his face. His former shyness had dissipated, and he was clearly enjoying himself as he licked and sucked from her clit to her opening.

"More," she pleaded. Bruce started exploring her further, spreading her cheeks and tracing his tongue along her lips. Annie's juices began to cover his chin as she continued gyrating. As he worked her the intensity made her occasionally quivver, and she finally gave herself over to his oral attack.

Jaz was beyond excited and began stroking himself, unable to resist despite fearing that he might burst any minute. Seeing his beloved partner groaning with pleasure as she grinded onto Bruce's face turned him on far more than he anticipated.

As her moans intensified Annie suddenly pulled away from Bruce, turning onto her back to display her flawless breasts, and lightly toned, hairless body. Bruce instinctively tried to follow, hooked on her taste and enchanting scent. Her juices covered her thighs and his face and was starting to dampen the blanket she had laid down.

"Not yet," she announced. "Both of you come here."

The men approached her on either side of the bed like well-trained soldiers as she sat up. Reaching out to feel both of their bulging cocks, Annie smirked at the straining of their briefs. Jaz started to remove his trunks, prompting Annie to chide

"Ah-ah—Simon didn't say!! Put those back on. Bruce?"

Bruce stood staring at her as he wiped his mouth. Annie deftly yanked his underwear to the floor, looking lustily at his hard cock as it sprung free from its restraint. She ran her fingers along his shaft with an approving smile.

"Mm... very nice! OK, next!" she commanded, as Jaz approached to receive the same treatment. Now they were all naked, horny, and brimming with anticipation. Annie smiled and sat up to give Jaz a deep, passionate kiss, driving her tongue into his mouth, making him groan. She beckoned to Bruce and gave him the same treatment, pulling his face to hers and kissing him hard. Bruce and Annie continued making out as she began to massaging her clit. As she kissed Bruce, she brought her wet fingers to Jaz's mouth imploring him to taste.

"So you don't miss out, baby," she proclaimed, "Bruce didn't seem like he was going to let any go to waste."

"Annie, your pussy is amazing," Bruce blurted out.

"It's not just the taste that's amazing," Jaz said with a smirk.

The feeling of her wrapped around my cock is indescribable, he thought.

Annie continued playfully masturbating as she rolled her hips, occasionally offering her fingers for the men to suck clean.

"Want to watch me cum?" she asked mischievously.

"Do you really need an answer?!" Bruce joked.

Annie rolled her eyes at them in disappointment.

"Oh, come on, I thought you 'gentlemen' would offer to help!" she said with mock dismissal. "What else are those dicks for?!"

Jaz couldn't help himself and climbed onto the bed, looking ready to attack as he buried his face between her legs.

"Ooh, easy baby!" Annie yelped. Cognizant of the overstimulation, Jaz forced himself to slow down. Annie pulled Bruce toward the bed and began stroking his erection. As he approached she ran her tongue along the shaft of his cock before swallowing it whole.

"OH—my god," Bruce exclaimed.

Jaz looked up to see his partner carefully blowing his friend and grinned a Cheshire grin.

I never thought we'd end up like this! he thought, thinking back to their earlier innocent evening of tequila and video games.

After a few minutes Annie removed Bruce's dick from her mouth and instructed Jaz with a powerful glare,

"Fuck me."

Needing no encouragement Jaz quickly got in position, inserting his dick into her well-lubricated entry as Bruce looked on excitedly. He had somehow managed to last this long, but now he was ready to burst.

"I'll be right back," Bruce said, slipping out of the bedroom as Jaz grabbed Annie's ankles and raised her legs, thrusting into her. As they groaned together he continued driving into her, swiveling his hips and pushing in deeper. After all the build-up of the evening's adventures he was soon ready to cum. After a warning he pulled out as Annie directed him into her mouth. He came harder than he thought possible, and she struggled to swallow his full load.

"Damn, baby!" she said, wiping her mouth. "That was a lot!"

Jaz grinned sheepishly. "No kidding, I didn't even know that much was possible!"

Looking down to her throbbing pussy, covered in their juices, he exclaimed "Your turn!"

"Not yet. I'm not finished," she said with a smirk. "Do you think—"

Give an inch, they take a mile, Jaz chuckled to himself.

"Bruce, better get back here!" he yelled to the hallway.

"Enjoy yourself, baby, you have my permission," Jaz said to Annie.

Bruce entered the bedroom a minute later, getting hard again almost immediately upon seeing Annie fingering herself with her legs wide open, looking at him with insatiable lust.

"Fuck me, now," she said to him with a devilish grin.

Bruce looked for Jaz's approval, and after a nod approached the bed. Jaz shifted around to Annie's side as she leaned forward and kissed Bruce intensely.

"Pin me," she demanded Jaz. Bruce began kissing her thighs, slowly working his way in as he lapped up her juices, running his mouth, tongue, and nose all over her soaking wet labia.