The Massage

Story Info
18+, Hope you enjoy, accepting feedback.
2.2k words
3.95
19.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TC87
TC87
1 Followers

We have been friends for a while. We are flirtatious most of the time and other's we just annoy the crap out of the other like typical friends, especially friends of the opposite sex. We have a thing for each other, although it may be more me than you most of the time. I enjoy talking to you and trying to help you with problems, or being there for you to vent to most days. Today was no different at first but then it took a spin I wasn't expecting.

It was the end of the day and we were texting. You were telling me how awful today was at work and then after work, all the idiots you had to endure. You were telling me how relaxing it was to be in the bath and I jokingly said I wish I could be the bubbles covering your sexy body. I was expecting a response of you wish or if only you were that lucky. Instead I received a pic message on your bare knee sticking out of the water and bubbles, a glass of wine in your hand, and a couple empty shooters on the edge of the tub at the end with the caption "Maybe one day...". Then another text talking about how sore your body was and how the bath and alcohol were helping. I reminded you, you were going to have a nasty headache in the morning from mixing liquor and wine, to which you just laughed and said I was right but who cares right now.

I saw this as an opportunity and messaged that I would like to give you a massage. To my surprise you agreed even knowing I would like it to become more than just that. I text saying, "I will start with your shoulders that then move down your back". To my surprise you agree, at which point I left no time for hesitation or mind changing and immediately headed out the door. As I drove over to your place my mind was now racing with what I wanted to do hoping you would answer the door in nothing but a towel. I started to envision it; my intent was to have my hands follow down your back until just above that sexy ass of yours. When they work just above those semi-spherical globes, thumbs at your tail bone, I will start kissing and lightly nibbling your soft warm skin at the back of your neck and your shoulders. My hands will then move to that lovely ass as I continue to kiss and nibble. Shortly after, my hands will then work back up your back and to your shoulders. I will work down your arms to your hands then back up to the top.

After I have reached that point, I will start working them down your collar bone and the top of your chest, just barely reaching the starting point of your cleavage. I will then work my hands back up over your shoulders and start down your back before moving outwards to your ribs. My fingers just lightly grazing the sides of your breasts as I massage down and start working back up. I will then have you turn onto your back. I start massaging the upper portion of your chest then down around the sides of your breast before sliding under them and working down your stomach. I work my hands back up now working them over your lovely luscious flesh mounds. I feel your nipples harden between my middle and ring fingers as I knead your breasts in my hands.

The thought occurred to me that I forgot to massage your legs while I had you on your stomach. I ask you to turn back over even though the delicious looking erogenous zone between your legs had my mouth watering, but I wasn't going to rush it no matter how bad I wanted to. You sigh in displeasure that I am making you move again especially now that I have you turned on. You do so reluctantly though as you really are enjoying the massage.

I start slowly massaging up one ankle, working to the calf, up to your thigh, as I kiss and nibble on it as I tease your body. My hands get closer and closer to where I want them and by this point you do as well. I just lightly graze your lips as I work up the inside of your thigh to your butt cheek as the one on the outside of your thigh works to your hip. I then work the other leg just as I did the 1st teasing you once more. After I have massaged all of you, I grab you by your ass squeezing and kneading it in my hands as I pull you into my face. Your butt in the air your rosebud and pussy on display. I can smell the sweet scent of you and see the hint of wetness just beginning to flow from your tight sweet pussy.

I keep one hand on your ass as I move the other up and around one leg until my fingertips are at the bottom of your breasts. I grasp your exposed soft flesh mound and firm nipple. I squeeze and knead one breast enjoying the feel in my hand as I lightly pinch and tug at your nipple caught between my middle and ring finger. I hear your breathing increase as I start to kiss your lower lips. Spreading your legs wider, I bring my lips to your hood and use the tip of my tongue to graze against your clit. I bring my hand around from your ass and move it between your legs running the tip of my middle finger through your engorged labia. I feel the wetness on my finger and pull it to my mouth to taste you. I then have you turn onto your back.

I run my finger back through and slowly slide it into your opening slightly and bend it to rub your g-spot as I start working my tongue over your clit changing pressure and style with every lick going from a long slow firm lick to a couple light flicks with the tip of my tongue. I start running my tongue between your pussy lips as I switch from g-spot stimulation to low slow thrusts after I remove my finger and taste you on it then sliding it back in while adding a 2nd. I work my fingers in and out at a slowly steady pace as my other hand continues to massage your breast. My tongue works its way up and down your swollen wet lips and sensitive clit.

I switch to your other breast and begin playing with it. I rub and stroke your hard nipple and soft flesh mound as I pick up the pace of my thrusts while beginning to work my fingers in a "come hither" motion stroking your g-spot between the in and out movements. I take your clit between my lips and begin to suck on it as my pace quickens again. My fingers now thrusting quickly and firmly sliding in and out of your wetness. I pull them out and slide them under your shirt stroking each nipple with your juices as I continue to suck on your clit. I stop and stand up working my mouth up your belly as I push your shirt up. I take one nipple in my mouth sucking your juices from it then gently biting it as my wet fingers tease your other nipple. I then switch breasts licking your juices off the 2nd nipple as my finger and thumb tug at your saliva slick nipple as my other hand slides back down your body between your legs. I rub and stroke your clit then run my fingers down between your lips dipping into your sweet wetness before coming back up to your clit.

I circle and stroke your clit changing pressures as I start to kiss back down your body until my lips are back at your pussy. I spread your lips and slide my tongue inside you finally get the taste directly from you. I work my tongue in and out of you lapping up your juices like a mad man thirsty and hungry. I rub your clit with my thumb as my tongue works your insides and my other hand continues the pleasurable assault on your breasts. I switch again going back to my fingers inside you as I lick suck and now gently nibble on your clit. I use my index finger to tease your taint and rim as I keep my fingers inside again stimulating your g-spot once more. I feel your body reacting. Your breathing and soft moaning becoming louder as your orgasm is on the brink. I start thrusting again but keeping my fingers pressed against your g-spot. I suck firmly on your clit as I pinch and tug on one nipple giving it a slight twist. Your tremble and almost collapse from the orgasm crashing through you.

I use this time to turn you around spread your cheeks and begin assaulting your rim with my tongue as I continue to rub your clit. I lick and slightly press my tongue into your back door. You try to pull away but with my hand holding your pussy and ass you can't get far and instead press back into my face, into my tongue harder. I rim your ass feverishly as I start fingering your pussy again. The pleasure is new and unknown. The thought disgusts you but you can't help but enjoy it as another orgasm starts to build within you. You find yourself rocking your hips pressing back into me for more subconsciously. I press my tongue into your ass and you push back wanting more. I tongue fuck your ass as I finger fuck your pussy. I thrust my fingers in and out twisting them back and forth as I do at a quick steady firm pace pushing as deep as I can with each thrust as we fall in sync with your hips rocking on my tongue.

I wiggle my tongue as I find your g-spot once more and begin stroking it as I let go of your ass cheek and start to rub your clit with my other hand. You instinctively grab your own ass and spread your cheeks for me as I continue the assault on your rosebud. It doesn't take much more and the stimulation is too much. Your pussy starts to gush your sweet nectar. I quickly move my mouth as I pull my hands to your hips and yank them back enough to drive my tongue into your cunt and drink your sweet nectar until I have licked and sucked you clean. You fall into me exhausted but I'm not done with you yet. I want one more orgasm to rock through you so I have you lay on your stomach and as I slide one hand under you. I slip 2 fingers into your tight convulsing pussy and place my palm on your clit. I slowly start working my fingers and palm watching as you raise your hips just enough to give me better access. Then with my other hand I use my thumb and start rubbing your forbidden hole, stimulating your rim pressing every so often. Before too long I am able to slip it inside just to my 1st knuckle.

At that point I keep it locked in and just start to slightly pull gently stretching your asshole and increasing the stimulation. After already having cum twice you are overly sensitive and it doesn't take much before you are rocked again. This one not as strong but enough to relax your whole body almost to the point of falling asleep. I slowly withdraw as your orgasm subsides. I kiss your cheek and then each nipple before giving your delicious pussy one last lick a long slow one that goes to your rim and back again. I help you up and keep you balanced as you get dressed again. I leave 1st and then several minutes later you come out. You smile at me and tell me it needs to happen again soon. I smile back and say, "Just tell me when and where."

I show up on your door step giving the doorbell a ring. You answer the door in a 1 size too small camisole and 1 size too small pair of women's athletic shorts, accentuating your body and I flash a wicked grin. "Game on." escapes my lips. You ask what I just said, I reply saying, "Nothing was talking to myself." as I step into through the door. I follow you to your bedroom and to my surprise see that currently the only difference from my vision and reality is that you have massage oil ready for me to use and clothing on. I smile again as you turn your back to me and peel off your camisole then drop your shorts before covering up your ass with a towel and laying on another as you climb onto the bed. That's when dream became reality.

TC87
TC87
1 Followers