The Massage

Story Info
What to do when her regular MT is replaced?
4.5k words
4.62
18.4k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was so glad this long, frustrating day and difficult work week was over. She straightened up the mahogany desk in her office and filed the last of her paperwork. She slipped out of her fashionable, yet uncomfortable high heels and into her well-cushioned running shoes before heading home. She was trying to put the last team conference call out of her mind. She put on her ear phones and brought up her favorite playlist as she headed down the elevator to make her getaway. She was still the last one out of the office, though. Her phone vibrated and she got a reminder that she had her weekly massage in ninety minutes, and a wave of relief eased through her tense body. She was looking forward to this massage more than any in recent memory, just because of how stressful this whole week and especially today, had been. Finally-something to look forward to!

She exited the building, and her pace quickened as she hurried to her expensive import in her assigned parking space-right next to the execs. In the back of her mind, she still felt the hard work and long hours would pay off for her as she steadily climbed the corporate ladder. She felt her hard work, determination and drive would finally be recognized for the promotion she felt she already earned, but was still in contention for.

Just as she settled into the driver's seat, she got a text message on her phone. Her usual masseuse would be unable to keep the appointment. However, it read, they could send a replacement who was well qualified and very well reviewed in her place. An exasperated look crossed her face as she thought, just another frustrating thing to add to an extremely frustrating week. She queried about canceling altogether. Fuck it, she decided. I NEED this and I EARNED this. Even though she adored her usual masseuse, the tension in her neck, back and the rest of her body needed a release. Any massage is better than no massage, so she agreed to the replacement.

She arrived home and parked her car, letting out a huge sigh. She rested her head on her steering wheel. She wasn't sure if she had the energy to move, but she finally exited her car and entered her house. She made a beeline to the wine and poured herself a tall glass. She took a long, deep drink to slake her thirst. She had about an hour before her scheduled massage appointment.

She took another deep drink as she walked towards her bedroom. She set the glass down upon her nightstand and crumpled backward on her bed. She was questioning her decision to keep the appointment, as she felt she could sleep for a whole year. Her neck and shoulders were especially sore, and since she had canceled her previous appointment, she felt obliged to keep this one.

She ran her fingers through her hair, breathed deeply and dragged herself off the bed. She started slowly undressing and letting her work clothes drop to the floor. She had no energy to pick them up at this time. As she got to the bathroom door she was down to her lace bra and panties. She finished off the wine before removing her undergarments and turned on the shower. As the water was heating up, she walked naked back to the wine bottle and poured herself another large glass. She honestly didn't care if anyone saw her au naturel.She was very proud of her figure and the work she did to maintain it. It perked her up a bit as she thought of a neighbor getting a free peak!

She stepped into her big glass shower, letting the warm water splash all over her. The water and shower mist enveloped her like a warm hug. The shower definitely helped ease her tension a bit. She rubbed the taut muscles in the back of her neck and ran her fingers through her long, drenched hair, letting out a deep sigh. She tried not to think of anything as her hands ran aimlessly across her body. She hugged herself, causing her supple breasts to mash together. She parted her lips slightly, letting the water run down her face and make little streams down her athletic body. She let her hands slide down and follow the water's path, first across her shoulders, then her breasts and down her waist, where she hugged herself again.

"Long, long, week",' she thought.

Her hands gently caressed their way down her toned midriff, to her thighs and calves, where she paused and stretched. Slowly rising back up, her fingers slid over her freshly shaven pussy. She subconsciously bit her lower lip as her fingers lingered and played just a bit. She knew the massage attendant would be arriving soon, so she reluctantly held off on pleasuring herself. She reached her hands above her head and stretched again, feeling some of the built up tightness release from her thoroughly wound up body. She turned the water off and stepped out of the shower and slipped into her most comfortable, oversized robe

She finished her second glass of wine and felt the warmth spread through her body..Her regular therapist was a pretty woman who she immediately connected with. They quickly built a level of chemistry and trust, where they could talk about almost anything, including men(or currently, lack thereof). She frowned a bit, thinking she would definitely miss her for this appointment,

She walked towards the kitchen to pour her third glass of wine when the doorbell rang. She hesitated a moment, before deciding the pour was more important than the door. After another healthy fill, she walked to the door and opened it slightly through the locks.

"Hello! My name is Jeff. I am here for your massage appointment."

As he was saying this, she did a quick once over and her lips parted. First, she just assumed it would be another woman, Second, she had no idea he would be so attractive! She closed the door fully, paused and closed her eyes. She clearly wasn't expecting a male specimen such as this to be her massage therapist. Immediately, carnal thoughts, aided by the delicious wine, flooded her mind. She was abruptly shaken out of her sinful reverie by another knock on the door. She must have been lost in lust longer than she expected! She opened the door wide and let him through to the foyer.

Her once over turned into a twice over, as she started to take in the details. Slightly wavy, dirty blonde hair- a little unkempt from the wind she felt as she opened the door. Hazel eyes, a strong jawline, but highlighted with a warm, friendly smile with good teeth. As he walked past her into the house, she lingered more on his athletic physique. He was probably close to six feet and wearing a white short sleeve collared shirt and white pants. She noticed his defined chest and broad shoulders under his shirt, and the trim waist and cute butt! She was so lost in thought-and wine-that she almost missed his extended handshake. She tried to slither her fingers into his, but by his grip, he seemed more professional than she hoped he would be.

"Where would you like me to set up?" he asked.

In my bedroom, she thought to herself,as lascivious acts entered her mind,

"I have some space near the couch in the living room", she said.

"It will take a few minutes to get ready", he replied.

"What should I wear for the massage?"

"Whatever you're comfortable in."

She slinked away to her bedroom. She slipped off her robe and caught her reflection in her floor mirror. She was very proud of her toned, athletic physique which, combined with her womanly curves, caused heads to turn on the street. She picked out her sexiest lingerie, which definitely highlighted her firm, round derriere and supple, pouty breasts. She was particularly proud of her taut abdomen though.

She slid the robe back on and slowly sauntered back into the living room. He had the massage table set up and was putting out oils and candles on a nearby stand. She asked if he wanted a refreshment and he politely declined. She went to the kitchen and filled her wine glass. As she came back to the living room, he was bent over pulling out a sheet to cover the massage table with and she stared lustfully at his ass. She dimmed the lights and put on some soft, sexy music, as if she needed anything else to get her in the mood!

He turned and their eyes met.

"Ready," he said quietly, yet confidently.

She slithered out of her robe and let it drop to the floor in a heap, She crossed the room as slowly and suggestively as possible. She climbed on the table face down, and lay her head in the head rest. Despite how turned on she was, she was really looking forward to the massage itself. He folded a soft, terry cloth towel and covered her buttocks with it. Try as she might to seduce him, he still seemed as professional as can be.

"How much pressure would you like?"

"Deep tissue. I have had an incredibly stressful week'" she responded. He stood in front of her and started on her shoulders and neck. She could tell he had strong hands. He pressed deep into her skin, rubbing her shoulder muscles with slow, powerful strokes. He pressed in a slow, circular motion, moving from her shoulder blades, up her spine to her neck and then out to her shoulders. The stress relief was immediate. She didn't even notice the audible sigh escaping her mouth. His fingers deftly rubbed the back and sides of her neck and he then extended them to run up her scalp. Her skin tingled and she got goosebumps.

"Don't stop!" almost inadvertently escaped her lips.

His fingers running through her hair felt amazing! He spent several minutes deeply massaging her upper back, shoulders, neck and scalp. Her eyes were dreamily closed and she felt the tension escape her body, which was replaced by a feeling of warmth. The scent of the candles wafted to her nostrils and put her even more at ease. As he moved down her body he asked if could unhook her bra. She quickly affirmed the request. He deftly unclasped it and his large hands began rubbing her back and torso. His hands felt soft yet firm to her skin. He moved his hands from her spine and pushed out towards her sides. She felt like she was literally going to melt under his touch. His fingers reached the top band of her panties and slid just underneath before heading back up to her waist. She was getting lightheaded from both the wine and his touch.

He moved to the end of the table and started massaging her feet. This! She thought. This. Felt. Amazing!! He knew all the right pressure points and how much pressure to apply to stimulate the skin and muscles underneath with his expert touch. The foot massage alone would have been worth the price! Jeff moved up to her calves and really kneaded and stretched out her leg muscles. His hands moved up the back of her thighs as he squeezed and rubbed her deeply. His fingers slid under the towel and were so close to her sweet spot. She was already soaking wet, wishing his fingers would adventure even further.

He rubbed the large muscles in the back of her thighs with deep pressure. One hand pushed inward and the other outward and then he reversed them. He really pushed down and stimulated her circulation. Her arms laid by her sides and the rest of her body was limp, but totally relaxed from his expert attention. She felt totally pliable and malleable under his touch. He was standing by her side as he massaged her right leg, He leaned over to start on her left, and her fingers brushed his crotch through his soft pants.She certainly noticed his flaccid girth and her mind raced with erotic scenarios. As relaxed as she was, she had been turned on from his first touch.

He poured some additional oil on the backs of her thighs. It felt warm to the touch. He expertly massaged her inner thighs with the same deep pressure. His top hand was so close to her sweet spot that his fingers brushed the edge of her panties. She knew how wet she'd been getting and now she wondered if he could see the effect he was having on her. His fingers deftly applied pressure in all the right spots as he worked so close to her vagina. He then grabbed her leg at the back of the knee with both hands and applied deep pressure as he slid it all the way up to the bottom of her ass.She felt electricity in his masterful touch. She was warm all over, but the heat certainly seemed centered on her nether regions. He slid his hands back down to her knee with the same deep pressure and then slid them back up again. His fingers seemed to get ever so closer when he reached the top of her thighs. He must know how turned on she was. He moved to her left side and repeated the procedure on her other leg. Her fingers gripped the side of the table and she immersed herself in his pleasurable touch. His body pressed against the side of the table and her fingers grazed his muscular thighs. Electricity pulsed through her as she pictured their bodies intertwined in different positions. Her mind raced with devilish, dirty thoughts.

He paused momentarily and asked her if she wanted her glutes massaged. She turned her head to him and tried to catch his eye.

"Absolutely," she tried to say, as huskily and breathlessly as possible.

He removed the towel that had been covering her buttocks and he poured some warm oil on her cheeks. The oil followed the impressive curvature of her ass and slowly made a path down her inner thighs. He used the same deep massage technique on her glutes and she was completely aroused by his expert touch. His fingers slid up and down the edge of her panties and he pressed from her inner thighs and pushed up over her muscles. This caused her cheeks to spread and she pictured her puckered asshole peeking out from under the cloth and giving him a wink. He HAD to know how turned on was-he must literally be able to see it from where he stood. She knew her panties were soaked, and it wasn't just from the massage oil.

Fuck it, she thought. She was so aroused there was no turning back. Professional or not, she was going to seduce Jeff and get the release her body and mind were so desperately craved. She was a take-charge woman in her career, and she was going to take charge of this situation.

Her hand was already in contact with his thigh as he massaged her. She started lightly stroking his leg through his pants and let her fingers wander. She let a slight moan escape her lips just in case her wandering fingers didn't alert him to her true intentions. She felt the slightest pause in his massage, but when he resumed, he pulled her panties up deep into her crevice so her vulva was exposed. His fingers now moved down both ass cheeks to her inner thighs, but they brushed her soaking lips and she caught fire. When she moved her hand and grabbed his semi-hard cock, she knew it was on.

He poured more massage oil in her crevice and followed the flow with his fingers. First he traced the contours of her panties. He then cupped her pubic mound and rubbed more aggressively against her pussy. Her eyelids fluttered as she grasped his shaft in one hand clenched her fist in pleasure with the other. He rubbed her anus with his thumb, gently probing her darkest pleasure spot. He used his other hand to pull her panites deeper into her soaked pussy. He then pinched her outer lips over the fabric and rubbed the length of her slit. Her body squirmed and she started to moan.

Her eyes opened enough to see their reflection in the large mirror and she watched herself pull his pants down. His cock sprung up when freed from its cloth prison and she grabbed his girth, pulling him towards her waiting mouth. She marveled at the bulbous head and ran her thumb over it a few times before finally wrapping her full lips around it and sucking deeply. The previously stoic, professional Jeff finally let out an audible gasp. She swirled her tongue around the tip, before engulfing him fully in her mouth. He grunted his approval. She was told by previous lovers she was exceptional at oral and he was confirming her abilities with his grunts and moans. This turned her on even more. She cupped his heavy balls and rolled them gently through her fingers. She took his hardened member deep in her throat and held it there as her eyes started to water. She slowly pulled off his dick, her tongue licking the bottom all the way until he popped out of her mouth. A single strand of saliva hung between his penis and her glossy lips. She caught her reflection in the large wall mirror as she devoured his cock again.

He repositioned in front of her and leaned over, running both hands down her back and squeezing her sumptuous cheeks, spreading her apart. He ran his index and middle finger down her slick, swollen vulva. With each pass he increased the pressure slightly. On his downward strokes he pressed her clit between his fingers and gently swirled them around. He finally pulled her drenched panties to the side and plunged his middle digit deep in her quivering depths. Her toes curled in ecstasy. Her hand grabbed the base of his shaft and pulled him deeper into her welcoming throat. As he explored her warm pussy with his middle finger, he squeezed her clitoris between his index and ring finger. She spread her legs almost instinctively to give him better access. He slapped her ass hard enough to leave a pink handprint on her curvaceous derriere. She put both hands on his sculpted ass to pull him deeper into her mouth. It was as if they were racing to see who could make the other cum first.

His fingers deftly probed the depths of her love tunnel. He now had two fingers massaging the walls of her vagina, moving slowly in and out. She was so warm and wet that his fingers glistened with her juices. He manipulated his fingers in a come hither motion to massage her g-spot causing her moan audibly. He experienced her excitement through the voracity of her blow job skills. He rubbed her puckered asshole with his thumb. Massaging the delicate skin in slow circles, he pushed just the tip of thumb up to his nail in her forbidden entrance and she gasped and squirmed in pleasure.

She so badly wanted to taste his seed, but first needed that dick in her pussy. It had been too long for her, and her animal instincts for pleasure were taking over.

"Fuck me. Now!" she grunted breathlessly.

He pulled away from her and stood still for a moment. His shaft was rock hard and staring her right in the face. He leaned over and cupped her face in his hands for a moment, His hazel eyes penetrated her very being. He kissed her as passionately as she had ever been kissed. Their tongues frantically explored each other's mouths. He broke the kiss and stared deeply into her eyes as he took a step back. He then walked slowly towards the other end of the table. His confident demeanor made her anticipation even more intense. He roughly pulled her ankles so her legs were over the edge of the table and she was perfectly positioned to accept his manhood. She spread her legs and he spanked both ass cheeks hard with his hands. She let out a little whimper-it felt so good and so naughty! He rubbed the head of his dick along her pussy lips. He pushed and rubbed it against her clit. She looked over to the mirror so she could watch his cock enter her womanhood.

He penetrated her with one deep, powerful plunge. They both moaned in pleasure. He pushed in to the hilt, his trimmed pubic hair tickling her ass cheeks. He then rotated his hips while he fully impaled her on his penis. He held his cock inside her velvety smooth pussy. She squeezed his cock with her muscles, holding on for dear life. He slowly pulled out, leaving just the tip inside. She dropped her head to the table, engulfed in fiery hot passion. He slowly moved in and out of her so they could feel every inch of pleasurable friction. He moved his hands slowly up her back to her shoulders. He knew exactly where to touch her. He leaned over and bit her shoulder and neck, leaving trails of saliva to mix with their sweat. She turned her head and they kissed deeply while he continued his slow, purposeful thrusts.

He broke their kiss, grabbing her shoulders and then slamming her pussy deep with his rock hard shaft. She felt her eyes roll back in her head. They both gasped in ecstasy. He sped up his thrusts now as he pulled her shoulders back so her body was meeting his deep thrusts head on. She loved hearing their bodies slap together. Her ass cheeks rippled with each powerful thrust. Her legs wrapped around his taut ass and pulled him into her. She viewed their athletic bodies in the mirror as they moved in unison for the singular purpose of total hedonistic pleasure. He pistoned her quivering pussy. The buildup had been so long and so intense that she exploded all over his cock. She could barely breath as she grunted and spasmed, her vaginal walls gripped his penis through her convulsions. He reached under her and grabbed her heaving breasts, pinching her hard nipples. She had never known such pleasure!

12