The Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she regained some semblance of control. She pushed him off her. She slid off the table and pushed him back against it.

"Lay the fuck down,", she growled.

He jumped up on the table and she pushed his shoulders forcibly back. He obediently followed her lead. She climbed up his body and squatted over him. She grabbed the base of his shaft and aimed it directly at her opening. They both watched as her succulent lips enveloped the head of his penis. She slowly slid down as her juices coated his cock. They both let out gasps as her pussy enveloped his pulsing shaft. She slowly rose and watched her slick lips slide up his girth. His hands squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples as she crashed down on his pelvis. She wanted him so badly. Her ass bounced on his thighs and he moaned in immense pleasure. She had been squatting over him, but she dropped on her knees and ground her muscular thighs against his hips, pulling his cock deeper inside with a vice-like grip. She reached back and played with his balls while she slid back and forth. They were fucking like animals in raw heat. Her cream dripped down his balls as she threw her head back in total abandon.

His hands had the freedom to explore all of her bountiful pleasures. He squeezed her heaving breasts, sending a wave of electricity directly to her pleasure center. Both of them were panting now, covered in a mix of sweat and massage oil. Their bodies glistened in their reflection from the mirror. He moved his hands down and gripped her hips, pulling and pushing her in the same motion as her grinding hips. He pushed his pelvi off the table and lifted them both up. He started pistoning her pussy and she gave in to the pleasure. His thumb moved down and rubbed her clit and she lost it. She exploded on his cock again. She collapsed on his chest and then found his lips for a deep kiss. She was ready for round three.

He sat up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. Her tits were mashed against his chest as she grinded in his lap. He slapped her left ass cheek, and then her right. The sting sent shivers up her spine. She ran her fingers through his hair and then pulled his head back. She licked and nibbled his neck and chin before kissing him fiercely on the lips. Her clit was rubbing against his pubic bone while his cock almost split her in two with his thrusts. He squeezed her ass cheeks and lifted her with his strong arms before letting her crash down on his cock. He moved one of his hands between them, rubbing her clit with his thumb. She gripped his wide chest with her hands and played with his hard nipples. Their foreheads touched as they grunted in pleasure.

He swiveled his hips over the side of the table and cupped her ass cheeks. He put his feet firmly on the ground and lifted her in the air. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he fucked her standing up. His strength allowed him to hold her hips completely still while he pistoned his dick in and out of her pulsating pussy. Her mouth gaped open in pleasure, her eyes were lost in the deep hazel pools of his. She looked down to watch his cum-coated shaft slide furiously in and out. Her lungs felt tight as she gasped for breath, ready to cum again.

He carried her to the nearest wall and pushed her back against it, impaling her on his shaft.. He penetrated her so deeply! He lifted her legs so they rested on his broad shoulders as he pounded away. Their eyes met again in pure passion. She gripped the sides of his face as they locked together in ecstasy. His primordial grunts got louder and louder and came quicker and quicker, matching his thrusts. The crescendo came crashing down with wave after wave of pleasure, as they exploded together. She had never let out such a guttural scream during sex.

She felt his hot white cream deep inside her as he spasmed and shuddered though his orgasm. His head fell on her shoulder and bit her gently. She ran her fingers through his hair as their breathing slowly subsided. His cock slowly slid out of her quivering vagaina. He lowered her legs to the floor but she was still weak in the knees. Some of his milky seed dripped slowly out and dribbled down her leg. She ran a finger down to catch some of it and slowly brought it to her lips. She slithered her tongue around her finger, tasting his cum. It was a delicacy she had been missing for some time. Staring deep into his eyes, still panting, she said

"Same time next Tuesday?"

12