The Massage

Story Info
A wife receives a much needed massage.
5.7k words
4.63
21.3k
18

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 09/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Massage

Jordan sighed as she sat down, allowing her feet to relax for a moment. She had been on them all day and she felt the pain resonate through them as she kicked off her wedges. While she absolutely loved her small boutique, it could tire her out on occasion. Her clothing boutique started out as a passion project, but over 10 years later it had grown to a very successful small business. She took pride in her work and had cultivated a small, tight-knight staff and a clientele that was fiercely loyal. Even still, Jordan had to deal with the downfalls of retail; rude customers and shoplifters were some of the issues tonight. Within an hour of closing she had stopped a would-be shoplifter and kicked them out of the store as they screamed obscenities in her face and a rude customer that talked down to her, thinking she could haggle prices. The customer had demanded to talk to the manager or owner and Jordan got to experience with satisfaction as the woman's smirk disappeared behind shock and shame when Jordan kindly told her that she was the owner and that she would like the woman to leave. It wasn't the first time, some of the older, pushy clientele could not believe that a young, tattooed and attractive woman in her mid 30's owned a successful enterprise for years. She took satisfaction in the power dynamic once they realized and began to backpedal. It didn't happen often, but was memorable when it did.

Jordan slid her feet back into her wedges and texted her husband, who was at home with the kids, to notify him that she would be coming home late. She had closed up shop a half hour late and still had plenty to do. He replied quickly, that she should take her time, he had things handled at home. She was transitioning back into work after taking a little time after their second child. Luckily, her small staff had pitched in a little more to give her some time. Truthfully, Jordan was happy to be back at work, but had mixed emotions balancing her work life and her home life with her wonderful husband and her two kids. She had dedications to both her business and her family and enjoyed both. She stood up and rubbed her temples, she didn't like sitting still for long. Normally, she'd finish up quick and usually head straight back home.

Today, however, after the stressful day back at the shop and knowing things were a little chaotic back home she let out a long sigh as she finished at the shop. Her husband, Quinn, was an excellent father but not known for his time management with the children. They would be late for bedtime and overtired. She felt a pang of selfishness, but as she locked up she decided she wanted to relax just slightly before heading home. Once home, she could rarely kept still, there was always chores to get done, children and a husband to wrangle.

She opted to go have a single margarita at a small, quiet bar nearby. She wanted to sit in her thoughts in a quiet place before heading home. She wasn't avoiding anything there and already missed her family, but it was nice to decompress.

Jordan walked down the street holding her Hammitt clutch in her right hand, she adjusted her thick-framed glasses, wishing she had grabbed her sunglasses as the sun laid low against the horizon, shining in her beautiful green eyes. She brushed her thick, curly dark brown hair past her shoulder and down her back. After her second child her hair was slowly becoming speckled with a few greys that she was self conscious of, but her husband absolutely loved.

The weather was beautiful for this time of year and she wore a thin black bodysuit with a deep v, lined with lace. Paired with a cute necklace given to her by her husband that helped draw attention to her cleavage and a leather jacket. Her jeans hugged her hips perfectly and highlighted her round ass that was even more pronounced with the black wedges on her feet. She enjoyed dressing well and knew that in her line of work, many of her customers cared what she wore. While Jordan dressed to impress herself first, she knew she also needed to be well dressed for her work and this outfit bordered on both dressy and casual, staying sexy without being inappropriate. Months after her second child she was gaining her confidence back about her body. She also enjoyed watching the look her husband gave her on the way out of the door.

She walked into the restaurant and sat at the bar. Her and her husband used to frequent this place and knew most of the staff, but now they were only vaguely familiar as their lives and priorities had changed. The younger man behind the bar noticed her come in and walked over, laying a coaster down in front of her.

"What'll you have - or do you need to see a menu?"

His gaze followed his hand down as his tattooed arm shifted the coaster around. Jordan could tell he wasn't focused on the coaster, but at her cleavage just barely over the bar top.

"I'll take a house margarita."

When he asked for her I.D., she smirked a little. She chuckled a little as she began to unzip her clutch. She was in her mid 30's and could pass for someone in her 20's, despite her few grey hairs, but she didn't believe he truly thought she was too young. She handed him her I.D. and watched him look it over. His well-trimmed bearded face in a wry smile. He stretched his muscular arm out as if he needed to see it near her to judge whether it was her in the photo or not.

She laughed and bit her lip slightly and looked at him.

"Alright, I guess that's you." He handed the card back, took one more obvious glimpse at her cleavage and turned to make her drink.

She rolled her eyes and put her I.D. back. She didn't mind the attention, she was still self conscious of her own body. She still couldn't help but smile. She had no reason to be self conscious, her breasts had filled out perfectly and her curves gave her a perfect hourglass figure. Her husband always raved over her body and couldn't seem to get enough but it was nice to see she still had some effect on other men.

The bartender dropped off her drink with a smile and a few words and continued helping other customers. As she drank she caught his wandering eye a time or two and had brief, pleasant conversation between his orders that only barely bordered flirtation. She mostly sank into her chair, rested her feet and enjoyed the cold drink. She scrolled through a few photos her husband had sent her throughout the day and missed her whole family. Jordan wondered whether or not she should have come here after work, but she was almost done anyway.

When she paid, the bartender, who she decided was both very attractive and flirting with her, stole one last look as she stood up and gave him a good view before turning around. She could feel his eyes on her ass when he told her that he hoped she'd come back soon.

Although it was a quick trip home, by the time she got there she was no longer physically exhausted from the day, her short stop and refreshment had cured her of that, but her feet still had a familiar ache. While she was still mentally tired, her mood had improved with a little harmless flirtation. She slid her wedges off as she closed the door behind her, tossed her keys down and stretched. The house was quiet and dark, although it was still early enough that she expected Quinn to be working on bedtime for the kids. She tip toed in slightly, wondering where her husband was when she heard the noise of water from a faucet muffled behind a doorway. She slowly followed the noise in the dark house, still in shock that there was no young babe crying or a child running around the house.

As she opened the door to the master bedroom, a soft melody could be heard behind the water. Quiet, sensual music paired with a candle lit room. As she stepped through the doorway, her husband came walking out of the ensuite bathroom. He was wearing a thin black mesh shirt that covered his arms and broke out in a deep v strung together with a drawstring. Under it she could still see the v line, his body's natural shape pointing down to his waist, where a pair of what looked to be minuscule grey shorts sat, just a few inches in length. He seemed in tune with the soothing instrumental that was barely playing and jumped at the seemingly sudden appearance of his wife.

"Woah! You caught me!"

"What is all this?"

He smiled and put his finger up, motioning her to wait as he hurried back into the ensuite. He returned with a glass of red wine.

"I know you've had a little tough transition, wanting to stay home with the kids and wanting to get work done. I also know you had a rough day today and I just wanted to show you my appreciation of what a good mom and fantastic wife you are."

After handing her the glass of wine and pulling her from the back of her head into a deep kiss, he lead her into the bathroom. He had placed about a dozen candles around the bathroom, the bubble bath he was drawing for her was almost complete and while his phone played music from the counter his massage table was set up in the middle of the room.

He walked over and shut the water off to the bath as Jordan stood there looking around the room, shocked.

"When did you have time to do all this? Where are the kids?"

"I dropped them off at your folks' this afternoon, I felt like we needed a night to ourselves and you needed a night. To be pampered."

"Well, I won't say no. You definitely didn't have to do this. I would have loved to snuggle on the couch and watch a movie."

"Of course I did. I love you."

He circled behind her as they talked and embraced her. His mouth came down as he pulled back her jacket and he kissed the side of her neck, right where it met her shoulder. She smiled and softly moaned before taking a sip of her wine. He slipped her jacket off and dropped it beside them.

He reached up and grabbed the shoulder of her top, slowly sliding it down as he gently kissed her neck. As he dropped the side of her top exposing one breast, he kissed his way up her neck, nibbling on her ear.

"And with you leaving looking like a fox, I've had you on my mind the minute you closed that door."

His hand slid up her arm and across her chest, fingers grazing her nipple as she turned and their lips met. His fingers gently pinched her nipple and he rolled it between his finger tips as they kissed deeply and their tongues met. As he pulled softly at her nipple his other hand grabbed her wine glass and set it on the counter. Her moans were muffled on his mouth. He turned her around to face him and pushed her against the counter. His motions slow and deliberate, firm but gentle. He grabbed the other side of her top and snaked it off her arm. Both breasts exposed, his mouth left hers as he kissed back down her neck.

He took his time and as his lips eventually touched her chest, she grabbed the back of his head and pushed him towards her breast. He engulfed a nipple, gently biting and sucked against it, while his fingers rolled over her other. She threw her head back and moaned as she bit her bottom lip, one hand against the counter. He bit down harder, knowing she enjoyed the feeling of his teeth against her.

His hand squeezed at her chest as he pulled off, licking at the nipple before diving back against the other.

He stood up but brought his hand down, firmly rubbing against her pubic bone, fingers trailing across her jeans. He rubbed against her clit, the fabric between them already warm and moist.

"You're already wet, I'm not sure you need a bath."

She moaned at that and stared directly into his eyes, holding the back of his head. It had been awhile since they had been intimate, and she had almost forgot how good he was with his fingers and mouth.

He rubbed hard, fingers pressing against her. Slowly he dragged his hand up while unbuttoning her jeans, snuck 2 fingers inside her pants and deftly unsnapped her body suit. His fingers pushed the fabric to the side and curled against her and her warm skin. His fingers felt the stubble of her trimmed bush before resting against her clit. He rubbed against her, two fingers interchangeably, before going further and pressing through her pussy lips.

Quinn leaned down and kissed his wife deeply as his fingers slowly sank into her. She was wet and she sighed into his mouth.

He quickly removed his fingers and grabbed her jeans and swiftly pulled them down. She tore at her top, tossing it on the massage table as he helped her step out of her clothes. She wanted to pull him up, to kiss and undress him, but he pushed up on her legs as he stood. This caused Jordan to lean back and sit on top of the counter. He didn't stand up, but instead firmly spread her legs as he knelt in front of her, taking in the beautiful sight in front of him.

He could already smell her sex and needed a taste. He started near her knee and slowly kissed his way up her thigh. He took his time, rubbing her legs firmly and dragging his mouth closer to her. She grabbed his head and attempted to direct him, but he held strong. His mouth reached her hips, and kissed across the slight stubble of her pubic hair. He kissed slowly around her pussy, careful not to touch it. He finally hovered over her clit and breathed heavy on it, letting her feel how close he was.

She grunted in small sexual anticipation and before he could kiss away to tease her, she grabbed his head and forced him down onto her pussy.

Quinn immediately dove in, sucking her clit in his mouth and sending his tongue as far down as he could. She gasped and clenched her fist into his hair. His hand came up her leg and his middle finger sank into her as he sucked at her clit. He slowly began to finger her as he nibbled against her, adding a second finger.

Jordan could feel the familiar heat of an orgasm rising and clenched her legs around him. Quinn teased at her clit a few times, before standing up and pushing her legs out. His fingers lingered, pressed against her clit. He rose to her level and maintained eye contact as his fingers circled her, bringing her closer to her orgasm. He could sense it in her by the way she gripped him, the way she looked and the flush in her face.

Quinn brought her right to the edge before removing his fingers and standing fully up.

Jordan groaned, "Fuck. Please let me cum!"

"In time, right now, its time for your spa night."

She glared at him and tried to finish herself off, but he grabbed her arm.

"Not yet my love, trust me."

He pulled her off the counter and led her the bath. He pulled her in for another kiss, pressing his body into hers, she could taste a hint of herself on his short beard. His manhood pressed against her, somehow still contained in the small shorts. He helped her into the bath and before she could sit down, he slapped her ass and gave her a wink.

"Now, don't go finishing yourself off in there, you just wait my love."

He handed her the glass of wine and reached into the bubbles to pinch her nipple one more time. Her eyes half open as she sunk into the hot water, bubbles hiding her nakedness. The water was relaxing, but her mind was elsewhere. She watched her husband take a drink of his own wine glass, her eyes wandered down to his waist. She now noticed at this angle that they weren't shorts but a small covering like a loincloth, his dick stretching against the small pouch that encased it. While she loved her baths, she was more in the mood for what hid behind that fabric. His was not the biggest she had ever had, nor was it the smallest. It was of good average size and more importantly, he knew how to use it. While she wished on occasion he could last a bit longer when they did have sex, she couldn't complain as he always tried to make sure she was well satisfied in other ways. Currently, however, with the way that he had greeted her and his surprise home-spa, the margarita and the earlier flirtations, she was in the mood to get fucked.

He gradually began to change that as he approached the stand alone tub in the corner and sat behind her on the floor. She leaned back, eyes have lidded. She had one hand one her wine glass and one slowly grazing her clit beneath the water.

Her hair was draped on the outside of the tub and Quinn began play with it, starting at her scalp and working his way out. He did that several times before massaging her scalp, and slowly tracing her forehead, eyebrows and jawline. His fingers almost seemed in tune with the quiet lo-fi beats in the background. He slowly began to help relax her body, and slowly move her sexual furor into a sensual experience. He spent a lot of time on her hair and face, occasionally drifting down her neck and tracing her collarbone. He'd tease her, letting his fingers barely touch the corners of her mouth before tracing her outlines again. The longer he did it, the more relaxed she became.

He leaned forward and whispered in her ear.

"I think its time for your massage."

"This wasn't it?"

"Not even close."

"I might fall asleep"

"Believe me, I won't let you."

Her eyes were still closed as he planted a kiss against her lips. He helped her out of the bath and dried her off with a towel, he was soft and gentle and didn't even try to tease her. He lead her to the massage table in the middle of the room, softly lit by candlelight. When she sat down, cold from leaving the bath, she was surprised to feel a warmth emanating from the table.

"It's heated!"

"I couldn't let you get cold."

Before laying her down, he leaned over kissed her.

"You'll need to wear this though."

He lowered a blindfold over her eyes and laid her facedown on the table. Jordan's face nestled into the headrest. As she lay there, Quinn's fingers lightly dragging across her back. She could hear and feel him slowly walk around the table, before drizzling some oil across her back. The sensual instrumentals were the perfect tone for the massage she was about to receive. Quinn began to work her shoulders slow and deliberate, starting off soft and slowly increasing the pressure. He worked down her back, following closely against her spine and moving across her back. Between the bath and her husband's hands, Jordan was more relaxed than she could remember being in a long time. Quinn spent some time massaging her back, gradually increasing his pressure and working out two knots she didn't know she had.

With one smooth jazz track blending into another, she began to lose track of time. Quinn worked his way down her arms, gently apply pressure against muscles that were tense and sore. He massaged each of her hands, gently leaning over and kissing them when he was done. His hands worked slowly to her back again and down her spine. They didn't stop and before long he was massaging each cheek. Jordan could feel him spread her ass as he did, giving him a peek of her sex and ass. She smirked, and as relaxed as she was, she knew where this night would lead. His fingers slowly worked their way between her ass cheeks, but they were only teasing touches to show her he had not forgetten either. He smiled as she slightly lifted her hips towards him before working his way down her thighs. He knew his wife and he wanted to take care of her in more ways than one. He spent a decent amount of time on her calves and feet, he could only imagine how sore they must feel after a long day at the shop.

Jordan could sense a change in the music, as a bit more drum and bass began to flow. Slowly, Quinn worked his hands back to her ass. He began to move with a bit more urgency and need, quickly moving between her cheeks. Jordan couldn't help herself and pushed against his hand, it was if both of them gave each other the green light to change the pace. Jordan spread her legs a little wider. She could tell he had moved back to her side as his fingers slowly rubbed her backdoor before sliding across her slit. As Quinn made contact with her clit, she felt his hard bare cock settle in her upturned hand. She gasped as his fingers entered her while she gripped his cock.

12