All Comments on 'The Massage'

by george51

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
JorisKHuysmansJorisKHuysmansover 15 years ago
Nicely hot story

...would like more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
my wish

whlie on vacations I always get a massage at the hotel spa & always request a male to do it. I wish something like this would happen but it hasn't yet. the closest was this spring, the guy was in baggy shorts & a tee shirt. he kept running his hands up the inside of my legs just barely touching my balls. i was getting harder with each pass. my hands were close to the edge of the table when i felt his shorts rubbing against my righ hand. i cupped my hand hoping to get him closer when he eased his package into my waiting hand. he was hard & i could feel a wet spot on the shorts. he let me play with his cock & balls while he teased mine. all to soon the time was up & he said sorry & left me to get dressed. i didn't waste my hardon, i jerked to a great finish, leaving him a pool of my cum on the sheet as a tip. loved your story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Brings back memories....

Massage is good....I met a massageman online and finally gathered the courage to meet him. His hands felt great on my naked body. He began the massage in shorts, then soon slid them off. He pushed his cock against my hand and I started to rub him as he massaged me. The climax of the massage was two fingers in my ass, his other hand jacking me off to climax! My hand still on his sliky smooth member....my only regret...not taking him in my mouth and letting him cum, too! I want another massage!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous