All Comments on 'The Massage'

by 69plus1

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
bobscnjbobscnjalmost 9 years ago
WOW

I so often fantasize of a massage like this. Can't wait to read about your Friday massage...nice and slow and deep!

Hitchiker69Hitchiker69almost 9 years ago
XLNT!

That was a great story. I wish I could get a massage like that. My early gay experiences often started with a massage, but none were ever as perfect and complete as this story. Makes for excellent fantasy material, though.

Please write more.

510mike510mikealmost 9 years ago
Yes!!

Great story! I too have had a massage.fantasy for a long time and your story certainly laid out the scenario in a hot way. Thanks and looking forward to the next.chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow! That was so hot!!!

I loved your story! It got me so horny reading it, I have had a massage but not like that one or with anyone like him. The way you describe him and the massage got me so horny wanting to get one like that. I would like to find out how big was it? I love a big and thick cock but the biggest one that, I've had was 8" and thick and that it took all that,I could get take him inside of me. I would love to see if, I could take another one that would be just a little bit bigger. When, I took that one, I was able to cum without having to touch myself and had the biggest load ever. I wonder if, I took another one that would be bigger would, I be able cum even more? MMM love to find that out:)

CuriousPeteCuriousPetealmost 9 years ago
Very Hot!

Loved this story. Have never had a massage to end that way. Would love it tho! Hope you add chapter 2 very soon.

FlexibilityFlexibilityalmost 9 years ago
Sucking Heaven!

This was such an erotic story! I love the focus on sucking - no doubt there is more to come, but there was so much to enjoy and be excited by in the descriptions of the cock-sucking. Many of the thoughts and observations of these lovers echo those I have experienced in my own exploration of my bisexuality and for me sucking remains the most intensely pleasurable sensation - just as sucking a pussy is for me when I am with a woman. Excellent!

seniorservicetwoseniorservicetwoalmost 9 years ago
Great story

Great story.Once my hardon is taken care of I will be ready for the day

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sexy

I love rimming - it's the ultimate in gay sex. I can ejaculate from having my ass licked or penetrated. I love cock and ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent

I recognise the feelings written here ... I became more attracted to men over a few years because of the exquisite feelings men gave me when they fucked me - eventually leaving my girlfriend of 8 years for a guy in his 50s who made me feel alive !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Bi Sub Hubby

I am so ready to submit and become a submissive cum slut and bottom!!! I crave it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There is no massage part to this!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous