The Massage Away Ch. 03 Pt. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had not offered him a towel, and he had not asked. I suppose modesty was no longer a concern!

I looked at the man on the table in front of me while I poured oil into my hands. Now out of his sweat pants his firm ass was proudly on display and I could see the indents on both sides of his well-formed cheeks.

I began his massage by applying the oil over his upper torso, from his shoulders to his lower back, all from my palms to warm the scented oils.

As I started to work on his shoulders I was amazed at the strength and muscle structure in his back. I attempted to focus on slow, deep massage but constantly fretted that I may be doing this wrong on a professional masseur. I could hear him moan when I worked a tight area, knowing then that I had found a correct point. As I moved to get more oil I glanced up to see my Queen leaning on the railing of the loft watching my ministrations for my Master.

Working over his body and then down his legs, I was impressed with his body at every point. As he glistened in front of me, I could feel my own arousal just by tending to him. Looking up at my Queen, I knew she was enjoying it as well, he hands lightly rubbing herself over her yoga pants while she watched.

As I worked on his upper thighs, Marcus opened his legs slightly. I could see his testicles quite clearly, but his cock was lying up his body. As I massaged around the bottom of his ass, he lifted slightly, appearing to be adjusting himself.

"I think my ass needs some TLC, Stacie. There seems to be some tension." he mumbled into the table.

Taking a breath, I began to apply oil to his ass, massaging the cheeks on each side. As I moved my hands closer to the center I heard him moan. As my hands moved up to his sacrum and then began to massage down between his cheeks, Marcus moved, appearing to adjustment himself with a motion of rubbing his cock on the bed.

"I think you should use your tongue on my ass, Stacie. Pull my cheeks apart and use your tongue around the rim, softly." he instructed.

I hesitated only a moment.

"Now!" came the rebuke.

Placing my hands on each side, I opened his cheeks, looking at his black rosebud. As I leaned in, extending my tongue I heard my Queen moan. Looking up her hand had moved into the front of her yoga pants.

I pressed my tongue between his cheeks, flicking over his anus. He was salty, perhaps a little musky, but clean and soft.

"God that is hot!" I heard come from the loft "You like that don't you, Stacie?" she continued. "Make your Queen proud, please your Master, sweetie."

I licked around the rim, enjoying his moans, feeling more empowered to go further.

"Go on, Stacie," my Queen encouraged "you know you want to..."

Lightly placing the tip of my tongue at the opening, I felt him push back slightly, enough to know what he wanted. My tongue slid into his ass.

His moan became louder, and my tonguing became more intense as I pressed in as far as I could.

I fucked his ass with my mouth, wishing I could go deeper, wishing my tongue was a cock. I pressed as far in as possible, and then moved my tongue around inside.

I felt Marcus stir and begin to move away. I lifted my head as he turned over, his cock hard and pointing straight up. Its size again amazed me. It appeared larger than the nine inches I had estimated. Its large, black mushroom head proudly swaying at the top of this beautiful specimen.

"I think you should finish what you began yesterday, Stacie. Your Queen decided you are to be my personal toy this afternoon while she relaxes and recovers from last night and prepares for this evening. I want you to pleasure my big, black cock...with your mouth, your tongue, your lips, but no teeth." and he reached out and placed a hand on the back of my head. "You want this don't you, our little white slut?"

My Queen was coming down the stairs. Our eyes met, and she smiled at me.

"Yes Sir, I do." I replied honestly, and I closed my lips over the head of the majestic black cock in front of me. Looking up at my Queen, she smiled and settled into the couch beside the table, leaning forward on her knees, eyes glued to us, watching us move in unison.

Marcus turned his head and smiled at my wife. "You were right. His limits are pretty damn wide. That will certainly make things interesting this evening, for sure!"

I could not believe they had discussed me like this. Actually, of course they had. Now they were discussing me as if I was not even there. So, they want to press my limits? As nervous as it made me, I wanted to keep pressing my limits, and his cock into my mouth again.

Leaning over the table from the side, I had my hands on each side of his body pressing myself up and lowering my head down. I was using my tongue to lick over the veins in his cock, allowing my lips to massage the velvety texture. Each time I felt his head reach the back of my mouth, I had to suppress my gag reflex. I kept my mouth open breathing around his cock, pressing down until I gagged. The sounds coming from my mouth were involuntary, an obscene combination of moaning and gagging. I was drooling uncontrollably over his cock, the spit giving me lubricant as the mushroom head pushed into my throat, then forming long strings as I lifted my head up from his cock, only to press down onto it again.

Opening my eyes, through the tears streaming from them, I could see my Queen, standing beside me, watching intently, flexing her face in sympathy to each gag, each time the guttural sound of accepting Marcus deep into my throat was emitted from me.

"Good gurl," she purred, encouraging me onward, downward "you want the cum from the source this time, don't you?" I could hear her moan while she spoke "take it all the way down your throat, Stacie. Remember to swallow his head. Aaaalll the way down your throat. Yeah, like that...!"

Tears streamed down my face, drool from my lips. I could feel heat and pressure in my face and I knew my skin was bright red with effort and lack of oxygen. Again and again I assaulted his monster in my mouth, the gagging sounding like I was about to throw up, but on I continued. I wanted to please, Marcus, I wanted him to explode in my mouth. I did not want this to end, yet my focus was on exactly that, to bring him to a climax that may compare to the pleasure provided him by my Queen.

"Yeah, baby. That's a gurl!" Marcus moaned, his hands tightening on both sides of my head. "Keep doing that. Use your tongue, baby, open your throat. Yeah, like that. I'm going to fuck your face now!" and he began holding my head while his hips pushed his cock in and out of my throat. I did not fight the increased assault, but relaxed my throat, allowing his aggressive fucking, swallowing around the head of this lovely cock as it pushed further in.

"Fuck that is hot" I heard my Queen mutter "Is that what you want baby?"

I was going to moan in the affirmative when I realized I was not the baby in this conversation. My Queen had stood up and was addressing Marcus from beside him while he fucked my face. Looking up, I watched her lean in to a sensual kiss, their tongues intertwined, dancing between each others' mouths.

I could hear Marcus's moans become a frenzy into my wife's mouth, then a scream as she pressed into his face, mashing their lips together, and he came. Hard. Stream after stream of his thick cum erupted from his cock, spraying the back of my mouth, the roof of my mouth, my throat. His hands held my head firmly as his cock pulsed and spewed more and more cum into my mouth. I could not move and just braced my hands on both sides as he used my face, my mouth, to pleasure himself, until the ramming motion slowed. The ropes of cum became drops from the head of his cock, and the rigid ramming became soft pulses. As his pressure on my head eased I could breath again. Using my tongue to take the last of his ejaculate, I was finally allowed the luxury of swallowing to clear the volume in my mouth, breathing through my nose to relax.

My face went to the side of his abdomen, but I never allowed his cock to fall from my lips as my cheek lay against his muscular stomach. His hands held my head softly, his fingers running through my hair. I could hear them kissing, but my eyes were closed as I lay with his softening cock in my mouth, my tongue circling his head softly. As they shared their moment with each other, I shared my moment with his cock.

After a moment I felt a stir as my Queen stood up. "Stacie" she interrupted my blissful moment, "I think we may need something to eat. A good gurl will always tend to their man's needs and I am sure he is starving. I know I am famished and I just watched!"

I stood up, straightening my skirt. "M'Lady, Sir. May I prepare you something to eat and drink? Did you have any preferences?"

"I think just cheese and wine will be adequate, Stacie. Marcus, any preference?" my Queen invited his opinion into her plan.

"Perfect, although I might have some bread as well, Stacie. I need to build up my carbs!" he laughed at me with a wink. "We need to ensure we know if our dinner guests will make it this afternoon or evening as the weather is not great, but regardless we just need a small bite now." Marcus added, reminding me of my duties this evening. "We may also need to prepare a bed for guests should they have to stay tonight." he added, looking straight at me.

As I readied the tray, I munched in the kitchen. I did enjoy the oaky chardonnay to overcome the musky flavour I had in my mouth. I did not think it appropriate to interrupt their time while I served but was quite keen on joining in when invited. One must know his place.

As I brought in the snack and fresh glasses of wine I noticed the conversation had stopped and Marcus was reading his phone.

"As I expected" he commented, never lifting his eyes "only Adam is going to make it. So, dinner for one more" then turning to Kalie he added "but the right one, eh?" and he smiled.

"Well, from what you have said, yes!" my wife agreed. "I am most interested to meet him."

"Excellent Stacie" my Queen acknowledged me upon entry "not too heavy as it might spoil our appetite for dinner. Your Master and I have been discussing this evening, Stacie. The gentleman joining us is a good friend of Marcus. He operates a jewellery distribution business not too far from here actually. He is quite artistic and appreciates the good things in life. Tonight, while you will serve us, you will also join us for dinner." she continued.

"I think it appropriate that you are attending to us in your French Maid attire. I do want you to feel...exposed?" her eyes reading my face and the discomfort on it. "This is the first time Adam will meet you and first impressions are so important. I will cook the fish, and you will be my sous-chef, of course responsible for the preparation and making the dining room and the kitchen ready for me while you tend to our needs."

"For dinner, you will wear the new gown I purchased for you and the finest of your nylons and garter. Of course, I will allow you out of your cage to wash, and shave again, but you will be locked again afterwards. I think the vibrating butt plug is in order and should be readied. It will make it so much easier to call you using the remote control when we require something." she added, looking at me. "Are there any questions, Stacie?"

"No M'Lady" I answered with reverence, adding a slight bow of my head to add to the statement. "May I ask, Sir, at what time our guest should be expected?" looking to Marcus, hands behind my back.

"I believe he will be here in a couple of hours, Stacie. He runs a piercing and jewellery shop and said something about getting an order ready and picking up a little weed on the way over." Marcus added, looking for my reaction.

Keeping my composure, I merely nodded. "May I take my leave to prepare the home for a guest, M'Lady, Master?"

"Yes, Stacie. Once we have eaten you should clean up after us. I think at that time I will have to ensure you remember your place in our service. I have noticed that you are becoming a little forward in your eagerness and I do not think that is appropriate." My Queen stated matter-of-factly. "I also think it is time for your Master to take an upper hand in your correction. I think his arm strength is considerably greater than my own, and more in line with what you need. Your behaviour needs significant adjustment" she explained, emphasis on the word 'significant'. "Further, with a guest coming for dinner I believe being marked will ensure position is clearly defined for all to understand and enjoy. Clear Stacie?" she asked, eyebrow cocked.

"Completely clear, M'Lady. I apologize if I have been too forward and I will try to improve on my behaviour. I apologize, Sir." I added, looking to Marcus, bowing my head in respect.

Ensuring I displayed respect and efficiency, I cleaned the kitchen while constantly keeping an eye on the two diners, ensuring their every need was met. As baguette ran low, I appeared with more. Cheese was refreshed on clean service ware. Water and wine glasses were refilled as appropriate, always with my eyes lowered. My entries and exits were silent. While I ate in the kitchen, at no time was my mouth full nor were crumbs on my clothing. I felt what I was displaying was perfect, and perhaps my indiscretions could be overlooked.

Not the case.

I noted that the consumption has slowed, then stopped, so I entered the area and asked if there was anything else they may desire.

"I don't think so, Stacie. Your service has been excellent. I am most looking forward to tonight's dinner, which I am sure will be perfect, but this afternoon's entertainment is first. Well, entertainment for myself and Marcus, but likely less than entertaining for you. Please ensure this mess is cleaned up and then present yourself here as soon as possible." She instructed.

"M'Lady." I bowed and then hurried to comply with her instructions.

As I put away the remnants of lunch, I watched the two disappear into the bedroom. After about five minutes my Queen returned with a small bag, placing it on the massage table against the wall. Moments later Marcus emerged wearing only his small black shorts. I admired his body as his gait took him across the room. Stopping in front of my wife, she turned and placed her hands on his chest, leaning up for a kiss. The chemistry was obvious, the excitement almost visible as she broke away and sat on the couch.

Marcus opened the bag and brought out a variety of equipment. Handcuffs and leather collar were laid to one side, then our floggers, leather cat-o-nine tails and leather paddles. I had not realized that my Queen had packed so much. Lengths of chain came out next and a spreader bar, and two butt plugs, the last was extremely large and one I had never seen.

"I believe we are ready, darling." he said to my Queen, still looking at the accoutrements laid out on the table.

"Stacie" my Queen's voice called out. "Please remove all of your clothing and come in immediately."

Having just finished the kitchen I had been watching from the other side of the fireplace. Without hesitation I removed my clothing, nylons last, and placed them on the counter. Wearing only my cage and collar, I walked into the living area, hands behind my back, eyes lowered. While I managed to look at the physique before me, I believe I had kept my peeks secret.

"I now turn you over to your Master, Stacie. I have granted him full reign to do with you as he sees fit. I would like a glass of wine to sip while he administers punishment first." she stated, and for the first time I lifted my eyes to look into hers. What I saw was excitement, amusement and a seriousness that unnerved me. I turned and brought back two glasses of wine and three glasses of water. Placing them on the coffee table, I turned to my Master, head bowed and offered myself. "Sir."

Walking behind me, Marcus undid my frilly collar and replaced it with the leather one. Taking each arm, he attached the leather writs cuffs then knelt and attached the ankle cuffs. He pushed my legs apart and attached the spreader bar, holding my legs about two feet apart. He stood behind me and I stared straight ahead, looking at the equipment laid out in front of me on the table. I felt the weight of the chains as he attached one to each wrist cuff and let them dangle. As I stood perfectly still, quivering in nervousness and excitement, a blind fold was brought over my eyes, sealing me into complete darkness.

I just stood, attempting to hear what I could not see. From behind me I hear lips press against each other and release. "Enjoy yourself, Marcus." my Queen whispered. "He has wanted a Black Master for some time and I would like to enjoy this as much as he does."

My head moved from side to side, listening. I heard the massage table being moved and then it touched the front of my thighs. Hands on my shoulders pulled me forward, bending me at the waist over the table. I lifted my hands, and the chains attached, onto the table to steady my descent. As my chest reached the table, each chain was pulled forward, stretching my arms across the table at an angle as they were attached to the legs.

My head lay on the table to the side, arms out stretched and attached while my legs were held apart with the spreader bar, bent over the table. I was exposed and could not move. There was silence.

"Begin." came my Queen's instruction.

I heard the whoosh a mere split second before the significant sting across my ass. The surprise and pain came out of my mouth as I yelped. The next blows came in rapid succession, each causing me to tighten the chains as if I could move my hands to protect my exposed ass. There was no such protection possible. The barrage continued down my legs, across my ass and up my back. The strength of the wielder was far greater than my Queen's and I realized I was lucky that he had started with the small flogger and not the long leather flogger, or worse, the cat-o-nine tails. My screams became louder and interspersed with the occasional "Fuck!" but I knew worse was to come.

There was a momentary pause and I heard a slight movement near my head. My reprieve was short lived as the long leather flogger came down on my back, its strands reaching from the top of my back to my buttocks. The strength in his arms and his height permitted a full assault. My sound became instantly louder as the pain increased exponentially. Marcus allowed time between blows with this instrument. Time to think and time to wait makes the impact that much greater. He used this well. Each blow felt greater than the last. Each sound from my mouth became louder. Each pause became excruciating. I began to whimper and attempt to move. My efforts were futile, and Marcus seemed to be enjoying my discomfort. As he moved down my legs the tips wrapped around my thighs increasing the sting. Back and forth the blows came across each leg, my whimpers became screams. The cursing poured from my mouth, the intensity more with each blow. I could literally feel welts forming.

Then there was another pause. Water was brushed against my lips and I tried to swallow, most of the water pouring down the side of my face leaving my head in a small puddle. It must have been my Queen offering this kindness as the glass was barely removed when the knots of the cat-o-nine tails came down on my ass. The pain appeared as a bright white light behind my blindfold and I let out a full scream.

"Count each one, Stacie." came my master's instructions.

As the next blow came down I yelled "ONE!"

"That was two Stacie. We will start again, from one."

"ONE!" I yelled as the next came down.

"OH FUCK! TWO!" came my scream as the knots found the same place on my burning cheek.