The Massage Away Ch. 03 Pt. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus had the ability to locate his blows in the same line at will. I felt as if my skin was opening up.

Each blow came down with little or no pause. I could feel the tears in my eyes and hear the pain in my voice as I called out each number.

"TWENTY, SIR!" I wailed, my breathing laboured, panting on the table.

I felt oil being applied to my ass. At first I believed the onslaught was over and this was a salve to sooth my skin, but I was wrong.

First one finger, then two were pushed into my ass. As the third and forth entered I could feel them stretching out and moving around my anus, opening it up. Then more oil was applied and I felt the head of a plug, there was no clenching as it pushed in. As the wider point reached I was surprised that there was not more discomfort. I realized this was the plug that had been used on me previously and the fingers had prepared me well.

"Well that did not do much, did it Stacie." came my master's disappointment as he roughly pulled the plug back out.

"This one should not be so easy!" I heard him say as I felt a larger tip against my ring. I could feel the back and forth turning of the plug as it pushed further into my ass, the discomfort increasing.

"I don't think I have ever seen one so big," my Queen's voice commented "and certainly not in HIS ass." She laughed.

The plug was being pushed in and out, each time stretching my anus more.

"Oh fuck!" was all I seemed to be able to say, over and over. I could feel my ass stretching to its limits and believed I would soon close over the width, yet the width kept going in. "FUCK!" came out of my mouth in a scream as I realized I could take no more, but I did. Over and over I screamed as it pushed further in, then a stop happened. I was breathing hard, almost crying as my ass was stretched so obscenely. I could feel more oils being dribbled around my fully stretched ring and some massage over the smooth skin, it felt good to feel this kindness. Then the kindness disappeared as the plug was pushed all the way in.

Over my scream I could just hear my wife say "WOW!" as my ass closed over the widest point, sealing the monster in my ass.

It was pulled out slightly and pushed back in. each time the pain was significant, but less as my abused ass accepted it. Tears were streaming down my face from under the blindfold, and the push and pull stopped.

As I breathed I heard my Queen state "That was the first surprise Stacie."

Then I heard the slice through the air as the crack across my back gave me more directed pain than I had ever had. I heard a crack as Marchs snapped what must have been a whip in the air behind me.

"This might take some practise." my Master commented, and then began his practise.

I could feel pain like I had never experienced as his blows came down. Across my back, my shoulders, my ass, and my legs. Each blow seemed to be better formed than the last, each was more painful, and each had me bucking and moving across the table as much as my restraints would allow. I was sobbing openly but loving it. I know this sounds sick, but it is what I felt.

At last the punishment stopped. I could hear my Queen say to Marcus that it appeared to be enough, and then they kissed. I lay on the table, listening. My Queen pulled my blind fold off, and as my eyes grew accustom to the light I saw the two on the couch beside me. Marcus's shorts had been pulled off, his cock hard and being guided by the hands of my Queen into her pussy. Her robe pulled open.

From the squishing sounds of her cunt, and the size of his cock, it appeared that both were fully excited by my punishment. Stretched across the table, my body covered in welts, many of which I am sure were split open, I watched the passion of their fucking, fueled by the depravity that they had enjoyed on my body. I was in pain. I was in heaven. I was equally depraved.

Watching my wife laying back, feet up in the air, tiny white hands grasping his taut black buttocks, urging him deeper made me forget about the pain across my back and ass from the whipping. I could see him raise up, only to plow his massive piece of meat deeply into her, her cries becoming louder and more pitched. Equally resounding was the sound and exclamations coming from my Master.

"Holy shit! Fuck yeah!" came out from him, his hands on the back of the couch as his pelvis pumped up and down, his cock pistoning in and out of my Queen.

"OH MY GOD!! I AM CUMMMMMIIIIING!" she wailed her head pushed back into the couch, her finger nails burying themselves into the skin on his ass. "fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she screamed, almost in pain as her orgasm continued.

"YEA!!" Marcus roared, almost simultaneously as his shoulder muscles and ass tightened then his ass squeezed together as his torso shuddered in a climax like I have never witnessed in my life.

They moved and moaned together in unison, their motions gradually slowing until Malcom slumped against her, her arms around his back, fingers holding on, almost for dear life, as they breathed to stillness.

My testicles pulled down from my cock, as rigid as the cage would allow, pushing the cover and as a result, the ring, away from my body, pulling my balls with it. My hands wrapped around the chain attached to my cuffs, watching the bodies lay silent on the couch beside me.

"Undo him." my Queen offered quietly.

Marcus stood up slowly, kissing my Queen as is softening member slipped out of her pussy. It was still six inches and covered in their juices.

"He should clean you first, darling" she smiled up as he kissed her again "and then he can clean me. I am very full."

Marcus strode around the table, his cock hung low and swung back and forth. The cum covering his cock was thick and glistened. As he approached my head, he grabbed a fist full of my hair and lifted my head up. My mouth was dry, and I was going to say something when he stuffed his slick cock into my mouth. My complaint never formed on my lips as they found themselves stretched apart, his pelvis against my face and he pushed his cock into my mouth. I found myself licking and caressing his soft cock, the flavour of my wife's pussy strong and mixed with his cum. As he pulled back and forth, I felt his velvety shaft along my lips and I lay by tongue under him both to clean, but also to explore.

He released my hair and I rested my chin on the table while he continued his cleaning in my mouth. He reached over to each arm and unlocked my cuff. My arms pulled back enjoying their freedom. Marcus backed away from the table and for the first time since this corrective action started, I looked him straight in the eyes. He smiled at me, and I saw his status. He looked at me and I know he saw mine.

I stood up and bent over to unlock my ankles. To be free of the spreader bar allowed me to move my legs together. The size of the plug in my ass made both the leg closure and the standing up a challenge, but I managed to straighten up and turn to my Queen.

Laying back on the couch, my Queen lay with her legs apart. A freshly fucked glow made her skin rosy and alive. Her pussy was covered in cum, the lips swollen and open. Looking into her eyes, she smiled up at me. "Lay down on the floor, Stacie," she instructed "at my feet."

I dropped to the floor and rolled onto my back, shifting to be close to her feet. I watched her stand, look down at me and smile. She lifted one foot over my head slowly and deliberately and stood looking down at my face. She lowered herself down to her knees and positioned her pussy directly over my mouth and then dropped her glistening pussy onto my mouth. I opened my mouth and pushed my tongue into her slit, pressing deeply for what I knew was there.

"A little greedy little cum slut, aren't we Stacie." she teased, lifting herself body upwards just above my mouth and let a large dollop of cum drop into my mouth. I opened my mouth and took it in and she released, letting a much greater amount of cum to pour out and into my mouth before grinding herself onto my open lips and tongue.

I swallowed as fast as I could, the thick mixture sliding over my tongue and down my throat. I continued to search for more, pushing my tongue as deeply into the as possible, caressing every fold, reaching into every crevice, and sucking out his cum. My Queen seemed to enjoy the cleaning and mashed her pussy all over my face. I could feel the facial I was receiving from my eyes t my chin.

"I think you may need to clean yourself up, Stacie!" my Queen laughed as she lifted herself back off my face. "you my dear are quite a mess. An abused little cum-slut I would say! You really are quite a mess, darling." and she smiled and stood up, leaving me on my back on the floor, covered in the sensual mixture of their lovemaking.