The Massage Away Ch. 04 Pt. 07-08

Story Info
Beyond the massage, beyond one masseuse, beyond expectations.
7.5k words
4.26
7.7k
3

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, the preceding chapters set the stage. This story could have been in so many categories. If Femdom, Interracial, Cross Dressing and now Group sex involving one's wife offends you, sorry. To everyone else, I hope you enjoy, comment and vote

*

Chapter 4

Part 7

After my Queen and Master had left the room to clean up and prepare themselves for the afternoon, I straightened up and went to my room. Looking in the mirror, my face and hair was covered in a thick coating of cum, my mascara was all over my face. The look excited me and confirmed what my Queen had said. I was a cum slut.

I noticed a note and a key on the counter.

Stacie,

This key is to allow you to wash and clean yourself properly. It does not in any way permit you to play with MY cock. I expect the Trainer to be washed, your body to be properly smooth. Prior to dressing I expect you to come to our door with the Trainer, knock, and wait for us to respond. There is no need to knock a second time. You will request, with proper respect, that we again contain you before returning to your room to dress.

Your Queen

Taking the key, I inserted it into the opening and turned, removing the locking insert that holds it together. Removing the cage from the ring which held my cock and testicles together, my shriveled cock hung down. I walked into the bathroom to give it a preliminary wash. After wearing my casing for a while it needed a thorough cleansing. I was excited to be able to touch myself again. The warm water and soap felt wonderful. The sensation of being touched again brought my cock to life. I watched myself in the mirror as my soapy hand ran the length of the shaft, stroking the head with my thumb and fingers, enjoying the pads of my fingers running along the underside as my cock grew in length.


My eyes closed for a moment, the sensations in my cock dancing with the memories of what had happened over the past day with Marcus and my Queen. The vivid imagery danced through my mind, the fantasy play becoming a movie in my mind. The memory of Marcus's cock in my mouth, my Queen pressing his cum and hers into my mouth. Then came the thoughts of what would happen, what might happen. How far would my Queen want it, allow it, to go? My hand was enjoying the tenderness of my cock, and vice-versa and of course it was not their first date! I could feel the pulse begin at the base, my pulling, the tender massage, becoming more intentional, my breathing a little more jagged. I suddenly opened my eyes and released my cock. Her cock. I watched as the head twitched up and down, urging the return of my hand, begging for release. I was close, very close.

Too close. So was my Queen unfortunately. I had not heard her come in, so engrossed in the sensation I was oblivious.

"I am very disappointed Stacie. I show you faith and trust and this is how I am repaid?" her anger was not hidden in any way. "BEND!" she demanded.

I placed both hands on the counter and bent forward. In her assumption of my weakness, my Queen has brought the cat-o-nine-tails with her. I had felt her strength before, but this time her power made Marcus feel gentle. Perhaps it was the beating I had already endured, but the searing pain that I felt over the next five minutes was beyond what I had felt before. My Queen was relentless. The tails whipped across my back and around my sides. I could almost feel the new welts rising, and the welts that existed previously were laid over with new, a base for the excruciating correction at her hands.

Once she had stopped, my screams subsided. I was sobbing between the ragged breaths rasping from my mouth. My muscles were taught, my legs shaking, my head hung. I lifted my head finally and opened my eyes. In the mirror in front of me I saw my Queen, watching me. Marcus stood behind her, smiling. My cock was no longer erect.

She passed Marcus the cat, then put the remote plug in front of me. "This plug should be in place immediately following the replacement of your cage. Judging by your shrunken cock, the replacement should be simple. I do hope this correction will not be required again." She picked up the remote control and the key for the cage, turned and walked out of the bathroom, Marcus lingered a moment, shook his head, and followed her out.

I stood holding the counter. Once I had calmed down and regained control of my breath, I could proceed. I turned my back to the mirror. Long red welts had risen across my back and ass. The tips of the cat had raised the welts around my sides, and the leather flogger has left long red lines, interspersed with the spade shaped bruising of the leather slapper. I knew I would be marked for the rest of the weekend even without further corrections.


I needed to get ready and had little time. I washed off my makeup and shaved my face using oils to get very close. Nothing worse than a 5 o'clock shadow on a drag-queen! The shower stung my freshly marked body. I knew which of the welts or abrasions were the worst by the sting. Once the pain has subsided, the shower felt refreshing and rejuvenating. I stood letting the water run over me, eyes closed, hands well away from her cock. I took great care to shave carefully and precisely to ensure my body and legs matched my face. The smoothness allows me to blend the silkiness of my skin's feel, to the silkiness of my imagination.

Once my shower was complete and my body dried, I applied the oils to my skin carefully and allowed it to soak in while I did my makeup. The whole process is a large part of getting into the space. Many refer to it as sub-space. It is the mental space you enter to assume your persona. My persona this trip was a full slut server, and anything goes.

I picked up the butt plug off the counter, lubed and inserted it. I did not want any further reason for wrath. I realized that my Queen had left with the key and I could not put the cage back on without it. I would have to ask my Queen for assistance at the earliest possible opportunity alone.

My attire for this afternoon was French Maid, perhaps my favourite service attire. My black skirt was held out by the white multilayer petticoat underneath. A red and black corset covered by an open white blouse with my frilled collar completed the overall look, and the black fishnet stockings with garter finished the outfit once the service shoes with a sensible 3" heel were added. I would hardly use the adjective 'sensible', but certainly 'slutty functional' was appropriate.

I looked at myself in the mirrors from every angle, deciding I was ready for my grand entrance.

Opening the bedroom door, I took a deep breath and confidently strode into the great room. A completely empty great room. The difficulty in making a first impression is when no one is there to make an impression on. The life of a servant.

I took in the room, deciding where to start and did my cleaning in the most efficient manner possible. I moved the massage table back against the wall and tidied up with seating area. Returning to the kitchen, my next task was to set the table and make the room look perfect for my Queen and Master, and for our guest.

The mid-afternoon sun was coming in the front windows, and at this time of year was low already. By 4:30, a mere hour away, the sun would set. The back yard was already in full shadow and beginning to look very cold, the clean white covering still offering an illumination even with the sun to the front of the house. I brought in more firewood. I was certain the fireplace would continue to be called upon tonight, both for warmth and ambience.

I had just finished the last of the preparation of the kitchen and was about to start the meal prep, when the sound of a motor out front caught my attention. Watching a Jeep pull up in front of the house, my nerves again came to the surface. I looked at the Master bedroom door, wishing it would open, but no movement could be seen.

I watched out the front window as the Jeep driver's door opened and out stepped a figure covered head to toe in black leather. Keep in mind this is Canada, so black leather is not thigh high boots and corset folks. A long black coat with high boots, gloves and a black leather fedora hat completed to look. This was almost the Matrix look, and very impressive. He grabbed two bags from the back seat, locked the car and turned towards the house.

I looked to the master bedroom door and back to the window. I wished someone would come out to intervene, to be here to greet our guest, to answer the door, but no. With the knock on the door I knew I was going to greet our guest, and with my outfit, I was not comfortable with the first impression I was going to make was on him. Lovely.

I looked at myself in the mirror leading to the front door, took a breath and opened the door.

The cold breeze swirled up my skirt, lifting it slightly as I opened the door. The cold breeze on my cock and balls reminded me that I was still unlocked, and the sudden realization that my Holy Trainer was sitting on the counter in the kitchen. Shit.

All thoughts disappeared once I greeted Adam with my best effort at maid service to a guest. "Welcome, Sir. Please come in." I offered with my best femme voice.

Adam stood about an inch taller than me, putting him at 6'3", with broad shoulders, highlighted by his leather coat. He smiled at me as he placed his bags down and removed his hat and sun glasses.

"And you must be Stacie." he beamed. "Marcus told me all about you, but I think he left out the full details of what a tart you obviously are!" he laughed and handed me his hat and gloves. Sitting down on the settee in the entrance way, he slipped his boots off and placed them on the rack "I think I may have to determine if your attitude matches your attire." he smiled, looking at me.

"Please come in Sir" I offered back, attempting to ignore his last comment.

"Thank you, Stacie," as he walked by me into the great room "please bring my bags to my room once you have helped me chill after my drive." he added, emphasizing my position.

I grabbed his bags and left them just inside the warmer room and hurried behind him. Undoing his coat, he passed it to me to hang up.

Taking him in, I could only describe him as stylish, fit and ruggedly handsome. He was perhaps 35 and fit. His skin was lighter than Marcus and very smooth. He had large, full lips and a wide smile full of bright white teeth. Adam had a buzz cut leading down to his tight beard, with lines tightly cut, obviously recent and professional. Gold chains and earrings with a tattoo on his neck lead down to his open collar shirt, tight fitting and showing off his physique. As he turned and walked into the room I admired his form down to his narrow waist. I am sure, I thought, that my Queen would thoroughly enjoy his style and physique as well.

"Wow, nice place." Adam commented as he strode into the Great room, stopping in front of the fireplace, warming his hands. "I could get used to this for sure!"

As I hung up his coat, Adam wandered over to the counter and picked up my Trainer. "Looks like someone may not be fully attired, I guess," he smiled "you manage to fit this little thing" his smile grew much wider, his eyes sparkled with the pleasure of my humiliation.

"I think the little guy should have been locked away before you got here, Adam!" Marcus beamed, walking into the room, arms open. "Good drive in shitty weather I hope." as they shook hands, pulling themselves together in an embrace. Marcus wore a tight white t-shirt and black jeans. His chains accented his casual demeanor by the simple shine of bling. The two were an interesting match in stature and calm presentation of their comfort in their skin.

The two men were obviously good friends and shared a lot. The unease in my stomach was a direct reflection of that knowledge. My wife, my Queen was theirs to share if she so desired, and I knew the invitation would be made to her.

"Marcus, my man, good seeing you. Long time, man. Too long!" Adam warmly greeted his friend. "But enough of that shit, this is VERY nice to see..." he replied, all eyes turned to watch Kalie enter the room.

I could feel my jaw drop and I had to ensure I kept my lips together. Kalie was stunning.

She made quite the entrance, more strutting her stuff than walking in. I loved to see her confidence in her stride. I knew she had gone shopping for a dress for our holiday, a dress she had bought intending to impress me. The two men she eyed on her entry were clearly impressed.

The black material fit her physique beautifully, each curve presented with elegance. The material appeared to be a blend of silk and spandex, obviously expensive and selected to present. Down to her knees, the slit up the side reached her upper thigh and as she walked, the black nylons presented her muscular legs as the dress parted. As with all her choices, the dress was sleeveless, her toned arms swinging in time to the sway of her hips as she strode in. The deep V-neck presented the sides of her breasts and ended just above her pierced navel. With a small smile towards me, knowing my eyes followed her every movement, she walked by me towards her awaiting dates. The back of the dress was fully open down to her firm, round ass, her tattoo of the lantern clearly showing. The lines down the back of her nylons were perfectly straight, as always, and she wore not only her five-inch stilettos, but the anklet that I had given her to match my nipple piercings. In the shapes of a heart, hands and crown, the Irish symbol called the Claddagh, represents friendship, love, and loyalty. The muscles in her back showed proudly as she walked over and extended her hand to greet Adam.

"Lovely to meet you. You must be Adam." she invited warmly, the seduction clearly expressed in her tone.

"And you must be the lovely Queen Kalie." Adam warmly greeted her back, taking her hand, and bending to kiss it in a bow "I have heard a great deal about you!" He stood, but did not release her hand for a few seconds, the visual of familiarity, a broad smile on his face, his eyes taking in the beauty of my wife.

"I hope your trip was good. With all of this snow I was concerned and so glad you made it." Kalie continued. Then without looking in my direction "I am sure Stacie will bring us refreshments while we warm our selves in front of the fire a while."

I stood for a moment, not sure if I had just been dismissed. The hesitation was met by a shooing motion of my Queen's hand, as her other took Adam's arm, then Marcus's, and led them to the seating area. Leaning up and kissing Marcus, she let the gentlemen sit, and returned to stand in front of the fire, her hands behind her back enjoying the warmth, her body swaying slightly as she does when in complete comfort.

I returned in a moment with three glasses and a bottle of chilled Sauvignon Blanc. Passing the glasses first to my Queen, then to our guest, then my Master, I filled them individually as I did. I was glad that I had checked the order of service on line before making an error. My Queen will always be served first, regardless of the composition of the rest of the assembly. A chosen guest will be serviced before my Master, as my Master would treat a guest with respect. Details, details...

I turned to leave the room when my Queen spoke. "Stacie." I stopped immediately, concerned I had mis stepped. "I believe I saw your device sitting on the counter?" she asked.

I looked to the two gentlemen sitting on the couch , then to my Queen, the flush rising in my face, then to the ground. "Ah, yes my Queen. It is. I did not have an opportune..."

"Please bring it to me." she interrupted.

Returning with it I held out my hand to my Queen, fully embarrassed, my eyes lowered.

"Please put it on in the kitchen".

Thankful not to be going through the twisting effort in front of our guest, I left quickly. Pulling my balls, then my cock through the ring, I attached the tube over my cock, holding my skin while I lined up the unit. I had no choice but to hold the pieces together, my hand up under my petticoat as I returned to my Queen. I had my back turned to our guests as I offered myself to my Queen.

Her eyebrows raised, she showed me her hands, a smile on her face. No key. Following her eyes, I looked over towards the gentlemen on the couch. Marcus smiled and held up the key. Adam looked at me, then back to Marcus, a wide smile at my embarrassment.

Moving over, I stood in front of Marcus.

"Yes, Stacie. Is there something you would like?" Marcus teased.

"Yes, Sir" I responded in my best submissive tone, my eyes unable to meet his "would you please lock my cock up."

"Now Stacie. You have watched me fuck your wife, your Queen, and you have had my cock in your mouth, and swallowed my cum as I shot into your mouth. You know what a cock is, don't you?" he said flatly.

"Yes, I do." I mumbled softly.

"Pardon?" he demanded without hesitation

"Yes, Sir. I do know what a cock is. Your cock is certainly a real cock!" I jumped to respond.

"And do you think your cockette deserves to be called a cock?" he enquired.

"No Sir" I admitted, my lips pursed, my eyes downcast. "Would you please lock up my cockette, Sir?"

Adam laughed out loud. "Nicely done, sweetie." he chuckled.

Marcus leaned forward, I held up my skirts with one hand, and holding the pieces together I leaned my hips in towards him, holding the locking hole towards him. He pushed the key and lock into the slot, turned it, removed the key, and then smiled up at me. Holding up the key I realized it was on a chain, and he slipped it over his shaved head.

"The 'key' chain was a gift from Adam!" Marcus explained. "You should thank him." He added as he put the chain over his head, so my ring would hang with his other possessions.

"Thank you, Adam. The chain is lovely." I smiled to him, glad my locking ordeal was over.

"You are most welcome. Marcus never told me what the chain was for" Adam came back "Oh, and I forgot this, my man" he said to Marcus, reaching into his leather bag, and passing a small box to Marcus.

"Cool. Thanks, bud" Marcus replied. "So, darlin'," Marcus started, standing up "I thought you should have this; Adam offers these through his shop." Walking over to my Queen, he handed her the box.

Kalie took it, her eyes shining as she looked into the box while she opened it. Reaching it, she extracted a small, gold chain, with a charm. Holding it up the black spade shared charm, the Q engraved and embossed in gold, turned at the end.

"It is lovely." my Queen said softly, looking up at Marcus, their lips meeting tenderly. "I have heard about the Queen of Spades from Stacie, but never saw one. Isn't it lovely Stacie?" she looked into my eyes, and my soul.

I was in a state that nothing could come from my mouth. This incredibly erotic moment took me by surprise. A moment I had dreamed of. A moment I played with when I gave my Queen the anklet she was wearing. But now, the anklet had a different meaning and passion.

"Would you please put it on, Marcus?" my Queen asked as she sat on the hearth, lifting her foot up. Marcus knelt in front of my Queen, grasping her ankle he unlocked the anklet she wore and passed it to me. Taking the silver chain from his hand, I watched him replace my chain with his own. The Q on the black spade dangled as my wife looked at it, turning her foot one way and then the other.

"Thank you, darling." she stated softly, leaning forward and pulling his head forward again into a tender kiss.

"And before I forget," Marcus turned to me, "I have something for you too." and he held out his hand to Adam.

Adam passed him a small box, and Marcus handed it to me. Looking from one to the other, I was surprised to be included in this moment. I opened the box and lifted out two silver chains, in total about 10" long, each attached to the top d-ring of a silver lock in the middle