The Massage Away Ch. 04 Pt. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me show you" Marcus said wide a devilish smile. He reached out and pulled the front of my top down, exposing each nipple. Taking the chain, he attached one side and then the other to my nipple rings, the lock hung in the centre. "I figured if your wife was now a Queen of Spades, you will display your lock proudly representing the chastity you wear on your cock."

Looking down, Marcus lifted my top over my nipples and new jewellery.

"Thank you, Sir" I whispered, and I curtseyed for effect.

"I suggest you get dinner underway, Stacie" the moment was interrupted. "I will do the cooking, but your preparations are required first." my Queen instructed.

Part 8

Once the table was set, salads made, the wine chilling and the vegetables cut and set aside, all that was to be done was the salmon. Coming from the west coast, my wife knows salmon. I had put the cedar plank in to soak and was ready to invite her in to oversee and ensure all was ready.

I am happy to be her sous-chef. I am in awe of her abilities in the kitchen. The sound coming from the front room was a joyful banter and it was obvious that the two gentlemen were both entertaining and entertained. I hated to interrupt.

Refilling their wine glasses seemed logical at the time, so I grabbed the bottle and walked into their gathering. Adam was standing in front of the fire, Marcus was seated beside Kalie, arm around her shoulders on the back of the couch. With her legs crossed, my Queen was engaged in a debate with Adam and Marcus was smiling as he watched.

"My Queen," I interjected at a moment's break "I apologize for interrupting, but all is prepared for your review in the kitchen."

"Thank you, Stacie." I received back "I will go and check on your preparations. I think that you should go and change for dinner while I do. Adam and Marcus convinced me that while you will serve us dinner, you should present a more elegant look, please. I will set your attire out while you restoke the fire." she finished. Patting Marcus on his thigh, she left the room and walked over to my bedroom.

Adam took a seat in the big arm chair and the two men chatted while I brought the fire back to a roar. I noted that my Queen had not come from my room, so I knocked before entering.

My Queen was just finishing laying out my new black dress. Thigh highs, tiny black string crotch-less panties and my come fuck me shoes were laid out.

"I think, Stacie," my Queen calmly said looking up, "that you will be very elegant this evening. Please ensure your makeup is not too over-the-top and add your long earrings. You will need an apron to ensure you do not spoil your new dress. So, you are aware, Marcus has asked if he might share Adam with me this evening. I will add that I am quite turned on by this idea. They are both very sexy and charming. I will expect you to be supportive in all that is requested of you this evening, without hesitation. Is that clear?" she asked, her eyes searching for my thoughts.

I nodded, my mouth was quite dry. "Of course, my Queen. I hope to make you as proud of me as I am of you." I answered with complete honesty, and a large churn in my stomach.

After dressing, I checked myself in the mirror from all angles. Once assured I was as good as it was going to get, I was just about to grab the door handle when the plug in my ass started to vibrate. Getting control, I walked out and into the kitchen to a wolf whistle from Adam. I smiled in return and offered a slight submissive bow.

Turning to my Queen, I smiled and said, "You buzzed?"

Laughing, my Queen simply replied with a playful expression "Just checking to make sure it is working, but you do have work to do!"

Cooking for these three was a joy. While BBQing was a bit cold out on the deck, the resulting dinner with the guidance of my Queen made it all worthwhile. My Queen outdid herself as always. Lighting the candles, I surveyed the table to make sure nothing was out of place. Any time my Queen needed my attention, the remote brought the plug to life and ensured I was immediately responsive.

As all three sat down, I ensured my service was equally top notch. After delivering the food, I constantly monitored the table to ensure that glasses were never low, and the food was plentiful. I snuck bites here and there during the service but watched the three enjoy themselves thoroughly.

With the completion of each course, the vibration in my ass beckoned me and the dishes were removed. As I passed around the light dessert I had prepared, Adam ran his hand up the back of my legs, stopping me where I stood. My Queen smiled at me and turned on the plug.

"Wow" he said, running his hand over the exposed end of the plug, pushing it deeper. As the vibration increased, he felt me clench, and then it stopped. "I assume your Queen controls this? Nice way to be summoned, eh?" My Queen just smiled, watching the interaction.


"Stacie" Adam started. "to get back to my original line. We had quite the conversation about this gathering. I would like to get your side of the story. Why you are allowing this? What kind of a man would invite someone like that," he emphasized with a jabbing finger at Marcus "to take your wife in front of you? What does it make you feel?" he asked bluntly. His hand ran up over my stocking tops and caressed my ass through my open panties. "Of course, I am using the term 'man' lightly." He laughed.

Marcus sat with his hand intertwined with my wife's, the two listening intently as they sipped their wine.

Looking at the faces of each, the floor was my own. My response was expected.

"Thank you, Adam. I appreciate the sincerity of your question, and I will do my best to honour you with a full answer, well, as complete as I can make it. You see, I have a number of questions myself, and am not sure how this works." I began.

I looked to Marcus. At that moment, he was my Master, my superior, my Superior Black Master and I was his gurl, his sissy, his cuckolded sissy. The situation was a study in relationship play.

Then my eyes went to my Queen. "First, I want to be honest in how much I love my wife, my Queen. This weekend, this gathering, is in her honour and based on my adoration for her. The trust we share is beyond my wildest imagination."

Then I looked back at Marcus, and continued, pausing to correct my wording. "I hired Marcus as a masseuse, knowing fully based on his profile, and reputation, that with my Queen's approval he might bed her. I admire his strength and charm. I felt it right away in our discussions. I felt it again when I met him in person. If I said I was not attracted to the concept of a black master, a bull if you will, I would be lying. I have read about the 'Black Supremacy and BBC for the White Wives club. The idea did and does turn me on. Then, the most important element, I know my Queen is quite enamoured with him. That is essential."

Looking at my Queen, I continued. "I have recognized my submissive nature, and the reality that my wife, my Queen, is the dominant in our relationship. It took a long time to understand, but I chose to kneel before her. My Queen has quite graciously accepted and embraced this decision. I love her dearly, and I feel her love for me. My Queen allows me to be me and understands me. We have a safe word, but I have never used it. I have the right to stop this Female Led Relationship, but in all honestly, I cannot imagine what it would feel like if it was to stop. Then comes this weekend with Marcus."

I turned and looked at the man caressing my wife's thigh as she sat at the head of the table, the slit open, his fingers rubbing the tops of her stockings. "My decision to serve him is just that, my decision. While I kneel before him, I chose to kneel before him. I have freely decided to watch, and serve, while he enjoys the pleasure of my wife, my Queen. I serve him, I serve them, with pleasure. But first, I serve my Queen," and I looked into her eyes "and her desires. Right now, I am watching the glow of her desires."

Returning my eyes to Adam, his hand still under my dress, I concluded "Does that answer your question?"

Moving his hand to the front, he grasped my cage firmly "Sort of. I think you left out the part about sucking on a large black cock. Serving your Master seems to be wide open shall we say! So, my next questions are simple... would you also like to serve me? Would you enjoy me pleasing your Queen as well? " he asked with a slight pressure on my testicles.

"That Sir, would be a decision for my Queen. I cannot speak for her and would never deem it appropriate that I did." I responded, a little surprised at my calling him Sir so easily, or my candor and willingness to extend this offer.

Hearing a slight gasp, I turned my attention to my wife. Still looking at me, her lips were slightly parted, and she was slowly rocking back and forth. Marcus's hand had moved above her stockings and was pressing his fingers and her thong into the folds of her pussy lips.

"I think you should finish with the dishes Stacie, while we retire to the sitting area" my wife answered with a breathy voice "and I will ponder, oh" she moaned "how I feel, mmmmmm, and what Adam's offer means." She smiled at me, her eye brows furled, eyes almost closed perhaps more than a little intoxicated.

Standing from the table, she grasped Marcus's hand, his fingers shining with moisture, reached out her other hand and motioned to Adam to follow. He released my cage stood up from the table, following the couple into the seating area.

I watched them disappear. I straightened my dress, gathered myself, and began to clear the table. I was literally shaking as I moved carefully on my heels. From the kitchen, the music seemed to be a little louder and the laughter picked up. I kept looking over to see what was happening, but it seemed to be just a lively conversation. Then I smelled the aroma of weed coming from the huddle.

Marcus walked around the fireplace and joined me in the kitchen. Passing me a joint he smiled through the haze that followed him. "Enjoy Stacie." and he walked back into the room.

I was mostly finished the kitchen and table when I decided to consume the smoke. It was very strong and being the light weight that I am I did not finish the joint. I was looking around to ensure I had not left anything undone when I received another vibrating summons.

As I moved into vision my Queen smiled. "Bring wine, please".

I returned to the kitchen and grabbed a light Pinot Grigio and fresh glasses and returned to the living room. My Queen was sitting on the couch between Marcus and Adam. There was a certain buzz about her from the smoke. They were laughing together, and my entry did little to break the moment.

"You should put the bottle and glasses down before you break them, Stacie" my Queen offered. "Pour us all a glass and have a seat."


I passed each a glass and stood awaiting a further instruction. "To a lovely evening, and one that may get significantly, uh, lovelier" my Queen toasted. "Please have a seat, Stacie" she offered, holding out her hand and indicating the hearth across from them. I took a seat, straightening my skirt and crossing my legs as delicately as I could manage.

"Was this what you had in mind Stacie?" she asked, a smile across her face. "To have your Queen thoroughly enjoying herself with two handsome gentlemen in front of you? Two handsome black gentlemen?" she smiled again, her eyes twinkling.

Both Marcus and Adam were watching me intently, each with wide grins on their faces. I am sure part was the smoke, but a large part was my awaited response and discomfort.

"Yes, my Queen" I responded with my own smile, one that was perhaps a little more subdued. "you are very beautiful, and I believe quite well framed by these two gentlemen."

"I agree. They are both quite exquisite!" and she looked at Marcus, and gave him a soft, lingering kiss. She broke that touch and looking up into his eyes she appeared to nod, closing her eyes for just a moment while she did. She then turned to Adam. He watched her carefully and must have received his queue, for he leaned forward, and she offered him his own lingering moment, but this had her tongue involved.

Breaking the kiss, I watched Adam's soft lips extract themselves from her mouth, her tongue lingering over his as they separated. She turned her head, looked at me. "You did choose well, Stacie. Intelligent, sexy, and charming. What more could a woman ask for? Oh, perhaps..." and I looked into her eyes as her hands moved to each gentleman's lap and rub what were obviously very significant bulges in their pants. "and this helps!" Everyone laughed to break what was a tense moment. I drained my wine glass.

"Perhaps there is more that you might enjoy, Stacie! I am sure I will." and my wife reached over and carefully undid Marcus's pants. She reached in and lifted out his impressive cock. She smiled at me and then did the same to Adam, lifting out an even more impressive cock. Sitting back, she looked at me and grasped a cock in each hand, both huge and fully hard and ran her hands up the shafts. Smiling at me, she then bent down and kissed the head of each cock. I watched in awe.

"Adam," my Queen stated, "will now be referred to as Sir, Stacie."

"Yes, my lady," I agreed.

"Please stand and remove your dress, Stacie" she instructed.

I stood and undid the sequin collar holding my dress up. As I let the tie go, the dress fell to the floor in a pile at my feet. I kicked it aside and stood in front of the three watching me, in only my crotchless panties, thigh-highs and come-fuck-me shoes. The chain between my nipples moved as the weight of the lock swayed forward and back.

Adam stood up and walked over to me. Touching my sides where the welts lined around to the front, he turned me. "Wow. It appears someone was misbehaving!" he laughed, running his hands over the welts. I stiffened at his touch.

Turning to him, I looked up into his face "Yes sir. My correction was quite significant."

Reaching into his bag he pulled out a leash. He attached the clasp to the d-ring of the lock, pulling on it and distending my nipples roughly to test the chain. He pulled me forward and passed the end of the leash to my Queen.

My wife stood up, walked around in front of the coffee table and then over towards to fireplace, turning me in the process. Turning around, putting her back to me she held my leash in one hand. "Please undo my dress, Stacie."

With trembling hands, I undid the tie at her neck. The dress slipped to the floor. My wife turned to me, wearing only a G-string and thigh-highs to match mine, and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. She pulled on my nipples as she did, placed something in my hand.

"More wine please, Stacie." she instructed. Turning and walking out of the room, I looked into my hand and saw a little blue pill. I realized that the strain on my testicles as my cock strained to grow in is cage was about to become much worse. I popped it into my mouth and walked into the kitchen for the bottle of wine.

Returning to the living room my wife now stood in front of the two men, Adam was kneeling in front of her, running his hands up her legs, pressing his fingers over top of her panties and pressing them into her pussy. Marcus stood behind her, kissing her neck, massaging her breasts and nipples. Standing with one hand on Adam's head, and one over her shoulder around Marcus's, my Queen has her eyes closed, revelling in the moment, and the moments to come. She swayed gently, sensually.

I poured the wine into each glass, and passed one to my Queen, waiting until she opened her eyes. Taking it, she smiled at me, and took a sip. "Thank you, Stacie." she smiled. "Gentlemen, your wine..." she offered our guests.

I passed one to each gentleman who took a glass in one hand and kept the other engaged with my wife.

"I think we may need to get more comfortable, don't you think boys?" my Queen asked the two. "Adam, please stand up."

As he did, my wife sat down. "Stacie. Please remove my dates' clothing." Taking a sip of her wine, she sat back to watch.

I knelt before Marcus first, slipping off his shoes, then lowering his pants. As his cock struck me in the side of the face, he looked down and shook his finger at me. "Not this time, Stacie." He smiled and removed his shirt. My wife's hand reached up and started to stroke his rigid cock.

I turned, now kneeling in front of Adam. I removed his shoes and then pulled his pants down his legs. I was surprised to see he wore a tiny pair of string bikinis, the fabric now under his cock holding it up. As I slid them down his legs, the size and beauty of his cock was inches from my face. Long an curved, his cock was rock hard, its veins clearly defined down the underside, a significant head with a bead of precum on top. He pulled his shirt over his head. His cock was indeed larger than Marcus's, and I found myself staring, and I had no desire to hide my infatuation.

"Go ahead, Stacie. You know you want to. You should ask your Sir if he will let you suck his cock." My Queen stated, staring at me while she rubbed Marcus's cock more firmly.

"Sir" I began.

"You may." Adam interrupted and pushed his cock into my mouth. I had not expected anything so quick and found myself gagging as he roughly pushed his head into my throat, not a little and certainly not gently. I found myself retching in my throat, almost throwing up as he rammed it into the back of my mouth. Grabbing my head, I remembered to swallow as he cut off my airwaves and pushed deeper.

Offering momentary reprieves, he moved his hips back and forth, holding my ears, fucking my face. While his rhythm slowed, his cock was far down my throat. After a moment of panic, I gained control of myself, amazed that I had him so deep, and then proud that he could fuck my face like he was.

"You were right, Marcus. He has real potential but needs lots of practise!" Adam conversed with Marcus as he pushed as far down my throat as he could. I struggled for air. Pulling back, he gave me but a split second to gulp down oxygen as my airways were again jammed full and tight, holding it there My struggles were almost useless, and my arms started to flail, a real fear of passing out rising.

"I think I would like your undivided attention now, Adam." my Queen commented, the lust pure and clear in her voice. As he pulled back I fell forward onto all fours, gasping for air, drooling.

Looking over, my Queen looked to Adam, pointed to the floor in front of her and opened her legs. As she kissed Marcus, Adam dropped and crawled forward and opened her legs a little wider, allowing his shoulders to make their way between her knees.

As his tongue found the moisture on her pussy lips and found the passion of her response. Marcus found the same with a kiss and my Queen's tongue danced around Marcus's. Marcus pressed his mouth into hers, their lips moving in frenzied passion.

Adam's mouth engulfed Kalie's pussy lips, sucking them between his lips. As he released the folds, his tongue dove between, parting them and licking up her to her clitoris. As he sucked her clitoris in to his lips, Kalie tensed and moaned into Marcus's mouth. Marcus reached out and pinched her nipples causing her to squirm and moan louder. One hand found Adam's head and pulled him into her pussy, her other hand snaked behind Marcus's smooth head and pulled his face harder against hers.

Her moans became louder. The activity and intensity of the interaction increased. The volume and speed grew. The motion in unison intensified. As the crescendo appeared to be approaching the moans grew into a pitch approaching a scream. I watched with my mouth agape. My cock was straining to be hard, and my balls were aching, as my Queen lost herself, screaming into an orgasm, her knees clamped on Adam's head, her head buried into Marcus's shoulder.