The Massage Away Ch. 05 Pt. 09-10

Story Info
The story continues and my Queen is thoroughly blackened!
6.2k words
4.11
6k
6

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, you may have gathered that the first four chapters lead into this one. There is more to follow if it is enjoyed! Fair warning, it contains, Femdom, Cross-dressing, Interracial sex with two men and a wife, gay sex... If you don't like this, please find something you prefer! I put it into Fetish as I did not know where else it should go!

Chapter 5

Part 9

I hurried into my room and removed the pieces. My cock sprang out quickly and happily, if that was possible. I washed thoroughly. My cock was rock hard. Looking into the mirror, I fixed my hair and makeup. My hands were shaking, and I probably was not doing a very good job, but I wanted to look my best. One last look at myself in the mirror. Black crotchless panties, cock straight out, thigh-highs, heels chain between my nipples, the leash hanging down from the lock.

What does the credit card ad say? Priceless. I attached my leather collar, smiled into the mirror to 'own' my presentation and walked out of the room.

The music was even louder than when I left and pulsed with a much heavier beat. As I walked around the fireplace my first vision was my wife on her knees, Marcus's cock in her mouth, his hands on her head, guiding his member in and out. Adam was standing to the side, her hand up and rubbing his impressive cock while he watched. Both men had muscular physiques, most impressive and dark, while my muscled Queen knelt between them, controlling the activities.

Seeing me come into the room, she released Marcus's cock from her mouth, smiled, and took Adam's into her lips. His cock was bigger than Marcus's and I watched in fascination as my wife took what appeared to be a 10" cock down her throat, gagging and drooling around it as she did.

Pulling off it, she looked at me in the eyes "Sit down Stacie, and take notes." she offered, the sensuality oozing from her lips as was the spit that lubricated the shafts she devoured.

I sat in the chair beside the three, in awe of the incredible sensual event unfolding as I watched. Moving back and forth between the two large, black rods, I could hear Kalie humming to herself as she took one and then the other. There was no music to her humming, just guttural satisfaction, and pleasure.

As she took one cock, the other man reached forward and played with her nipples. When she took Adam's cock to the back of her throat, Marcus knelt beside her and took her nipple into his mouth causing her to squeal. Placing his hands under her arms, the large man lifted my Queen to her feet, away from the swaying cock that had just been pulled from her mouth.

Marcus turned her, pointing her back towards Adam who was standing with his cock proudly on display. Sitting on the couch behind my Queen, Marcus held her by the waist. Adam took her face in his hands and the two met mouth to mouth, his lips devouring hers, their tongues intertwining in passion as Marcus lowered her down, guiding her from her waist. Spreading her legs, she positioned herself on both sides of his thighs and controlled her decent. His cock stood straight up, and he guided it towards her pussy lips as she dropped. Adam kept the mouth to mouth gymnastics going, bending forward as she moaned loudly into his mouth, never breaking contact.


As his cock reached halfway, he lifted her slightly and then let her down further at which point she broke off the kiss. "Oh...my...God," she moaned, "holy fuck!" she exclaimed louder as his rod pushed further in. Adam stood in front of her, his cock jutting out proudly in front of her face. Taking his member into her hands, she guided hm into her moaning mouth. As the movements became synchronized, my Queen was lifted up and down on Marcus's lap, pushing her into the cock in front of her, Adam's hips moving back as she moved forward, then forward and she moved down on to Marcus's cock.

The sounds coming from the three were frantic. Kalie gurgled and moaned, humming as Marcus picked up the pace, then gagging as Adam did. Adam pawed at her taut breasts, the only part of her body that moved in a motion offset to her body. She was stunning. She looked so pale compared to the black men behind and in front of her, but the muscles showed clearly as the three moved.

Grabbing onto Adam's arms, Kalie planted her feet so she could stand and allowed Adam to guide her up and down, now kissing her as he did, his cock swaying. As she reached an upper point in the motion, Marcus stopped her, his large hands grasping her cheeks. He lifted her further up, pushing her body forward, her mouth against Adam's. Now fully standing, his large hands pulled her ass open. His head went to her cheeks, and his tongue pressed between them.

"Oh shit!" Kalie groaned into Adam's mouth "my God, oh fuck!" she moaned loudly as Marcus's tongue reached out and licked her. I leaned my arm onto the couch and watched as his tongue circled her anus, then his tip slid in and out of the rings.

"OH YES!!!" my wife called out as his tongue penetrated her and pushed deeply in "FUCK YES!!!" and I watched as Marcus allowed a large amount of spit to form on his tongue and then be applied it in a long string to her pink ring, moving it around with his tip of his tongue.

Moving back on the couch, he again allowed my wife to sit back slowly. I craned my neck to watch him line up the head of his cock with her pink anus. As the head touched the ring, Kalie tightened up.

"Relax darling," Marcus calmly told her "I will be as gentle as I was last night." and he allowed her weight to take her ass over the head.

"OH! OH! OH! My GOOOOOODDD!" my Queen called out, her eyes closed, her fingers burying themselves into Adam's muscular arms as he assisted her is sitting down, further and further and further. I watched as this significant piece of meat buried itself. Once the head was in, the rest seemed to go much quicker until only about two inches was remaining.

Adam lifted her slightly, and let her get her weight under herself again, and then using her legs, controlled the descent. As she approached the base of Marcus's cock, she took Adam's cock deeply into her mouth and screamed into his abdomen. I watched in amazement as the trio again moved in a three-way dance.


Looking up at Adam, she released his cock from her mouth. "I want your cock in my pussy now!" and she leaned back. At first, I thought she would extract herself from the pole in her ass, but she leaned back and turned her head to kiss Marcus. As she did, Marcus grabbed both thighs and held her legs open and upwards, leaning back to improve her open angle.

Adam placed his arms on the back of the couch, bent his knees and moved his cock forwards to my wife's hands. She guided his cock forward. Marcus held her up slightly with his hips as the head of Adam's cock penetrated her lips. Once the head was positioned, she grasped each of his ass cheeks and began to pull forward, controlling the motion.

"NOT TOO FAST! LET ME...OH FUCK I AM SO FULL...LET ME...OH...YES, OH YES!!" she exclaimed as he entered her deeper, all with her guidance. His pole was only about half way in when she yelled to stop. Everyone held their breath while Kalie gained control again. "Now slowly..." she instructed, guiding him again. I watched with complete attention as Adam's cock slid further and further in. he had almost 2/3 into her when she asked again to stop. Looking at Adam, she smiled and said "now all the way in." His cock moved forward, and the sound emitting from my wife's mouth was a combination of a moan, a scream, and the release of anguish I have ever heard. As their pelvises met, the sound was pure scream.

"Now fuck me! Oh fuck!! Yes, fuck me! I want your big beautiful cocks! Oh for fuck sake!!!"

As Adam pressed further, Kalie bit his nipples, one after the other. Marcus lifted the two upwards with every thrust, and Adam pushed them both down with his own momentum. The three bodies were moving in the most erotic dance I have ever witnessed.

My cock in my hand and was as hard as I could ever imagine. I would not last long, but I had no approval for release from my wife. I did not want to spoil what may come after, but the edging was excruciating.

"Fuck, I am going to cum!" Kalie screamed. The two men picked up their pace, Adam staring into her face. Her eyes shut tight, her face strained with a tension I have never witnessed, and then her eyes opened wide "Jeeesssuuusss I am... OH FUCK!" she screamed as she started to cum, her thrashing and sounds were incredible. I could see her literally spray onto the man in front of her fluid running down over the man beneath. Both men moved her body up and down in unison, her body being moved like a doll between them, her finger nails digging into Adam's back.

I heard Marcus first. "Oh shit, I am going to fill your ass...SHIT! I am, OH FUCK ME!!!" and roared as he unloaded into my wife's ass.

"Yeah baby, fill my ass!" Kalie yelled as she bounced up and down, literally along for the ride. "Oh that feels good, oh my GOD!"

Adam fed off this frenzy and was not long holding back when he started to tense his abs and arm muscles. "OH, HOLY FUCK! MY GOD! FUCK ME BROTHER! FUCK ME, MAN, OH SHIT!!!" and he released into my wife's pussy. His ass was clenched tightly as he pumped more cum into my Queen.

This pushed my wife over the edge again, and she wailed as a pitch I have never heard "My GOD, I am cumming agaiiiiiiin!" and the high-pitched scream from my Queen drown out the other two, their bodies convulsing in unison. The three shook and cursed together in a unified orgasm that can only occur in a story, except this was on the couch right in front of me. I watched as they breathed together in unison, hanging onto each other. Kalie kissed Adam, then turned her head and kissed Marcus.

After a moment my wife put her hand out and I reached out and took it. She pulled me forward and gave me a kiss. As I broke away, Adam took my chin and turned me to him, and kissed me. Sensual, slow, and just lips, but very real. As I pulled away I looked at him, and then my wife. The twinkle in her eyes told me how very happy she was at that moment, her level of stimulation at a peak.

"Hmmm. I think you have some clean-up to do, Stacie." She smiled at me from between her two men.

Adam stood up leaving my wife laying back on Marcus, his hands across his mid-section, her legs open, dangling down both sides of his thighs. Her pussy was agape, covered in moisture, cum dripping down over Marcus's balls, his cock still embedded in her ass. I knelt between their legs, my Queen smiling broadly as she took my head with both of her hands and pulled me into her pussy.

The liquid of her and Adam's cum filled her pussy, the lips parted. Sliding my tongue in was like poking a hole in a dam, the fluid flowing out, filling my mouth. The viscosity of Adam's cum was thinned with that of my wife's, and the more I sought it out in every crease, the more I was rewarded with mouthfuls.

I felt her pussy being lifted as Marcus moved forward, lifting my Queen with powerful hands under her arms. I fell back to sitting on my feet as her pussy was raised over my mouth, my head back. I felt a push and the flood filled my mouth, and I swallowed as fast as I could. My tongue reached down and under her pussy, finding her anus, oozing Marcus's cum. Placing her feet on both sides of me, Mucus helped her position her ass over my mouth, the flow continuing, and I struggled to keep up with the flow of Marcus's cum from her ass.

Taking Adam's hand, she lifted her leg and stepped to my right, leaving me facing Marcus, his cock soft, yet still bigger than my cock fully erect.

"Now your Master, Stacie. His cock needs a thorough cleaning after being so deep in my ass!" my Queen instructed, rubbing the back of my head.

Leaning forward, I took him into my mouth. I could taste both her ass and his cum, a flavour hard to describe, yet incredibly erotic. I licked down to the base of his shaft, licking up to the tip, then sucking on the mushroom head. Cum continued to come from his tip and I pressed his shaft against the roof of my mouth with my tongue, milking him and sucking him deeply. I looked up to see if my wife was watching, but she was leaning up into Adam's face, he leaning down to hers, their mouths thanking each other in passion.

Breaking away, her eyes looked deeply into Adam's "I think Stacie is ready to clean yours now."

"Your Sir is waiting, Stacie." Marcus added.

I turned on my knees to Adam. He lifted reached out and took my hands, lifting me to my feet. He greeted me in the same way he has just thanked my Queen, this time my tongue met his. He moved me forward and guided me to my knees while he sat in the chair. Reaching down, he held up his cock, holding it out to me in invitation. Taking his cock into my mouth, the taste was different that Marcus's. The sweetness of my wife pussy was different than the pungent flavour of her ass, but both were completely satisfying.

The other difference I felt came from the two men. As I took Adam's cock into my mouth, he moaned and rubbed my head, urging me on. "Yeah, baby. Just like that. Suck your Sir's cock nice and deep. Yeah, just like that." and he encouraged me with his moans. When I sucked Marcus's cock, I was cleaning my wife's bull. When I sucked Adam, I was sucking this man's cock. I think my passion showed.

My Queen has taken a seat beside Marcus, her arm inside of his thigh, his arm around her. Holding her tight as they watched me suck his cock. I felt the eyes on me, my cock was the hardest in the room, I noted in my mind.

Taking both of my cheeks into his hands, Adam lifted my head up, and kissed me. "Thank you, Stacie. That was quite lovely." I felt the emptiness in my mouth as I leaned back.

"I don't know about you guys, but I am thirsty." Marcus stated, looking to the others for agreement. I was expecting my Queen to instruct, I was surprised when the instructions came from Adam.

"I would like a chilled glass of white wine Stacie. Marcus? Kalie?" he offered my services to them.

"Thank you, Adam. A fine suggestion. I will have a glass of white, plus water with lemon please. Darling?" she turned to Marcus.

"Agreed. Sounds lovely. It is rather warm here, perhaps we can take it in the loft?" he suggested in response.

I went into the kitchen while the three made their way to their rooms to grab robes, and then up stairs. I brought a tray of white wine glasses and wine, along with a light cheese snack. I was careful as I walked up the tight, open circular stairs to the three in the loft. Balance on stilettos is tough when your legs are shaking! My Queen and Master had taken the seats to the side of the loft with a table between them. Adam was sitting on the bed chatting with them. I passed out glasses and filled them. I filled one for myself and set it aside while I offered something light to nibble on.

I took the wine downstairs and tried to listen to the conversation all the way to the kitchen and back. I did hear my name a few times, but the exact context was not clear. Returning to the loft I picked up my wine glass. I was going to sit down on a chair, when Adam patted the bed beside him.

As I moved to the bed I looked to my Queen. She just raised her eyebrows and smiled a little mischievously.

I sat down, and the conversation resumed. Adam was telling a story about he and Marcus getting arrested for being drunk at a school party. The two had a long history, and their conversation and banter continued.

"Marcus was always the lady's man!" Adam shook his head. "He moved in some pretty tight, fine circles, too."

Marcus laughed and shot back. "You had some defined circles too! You just had circles that, uh, overlapped!" and the two men laughed.

"No need to limit your time to one circle, my man." Adam commented back, and placed his hand on my thigh. Turning to me Adam smiled and winked. "Besides, I met some of the most interesting people in confinement!" he laughed.

"Stacie enjoys confinement, don't you, Stacie?" my Queen volunteered with a smile.

I had no idea how to respond to that leading question. I am sitting here, quite uncomfortable with Adam's hand on my nyloned thigh and my wife is mentioning that I like confinement...awkward is the best description for the moment, and the moment was already weird!

"Well that is interesting, Stacie, do tell!" Adam chimed in. "And looking at how your cock is responding, there must be some truth to your Queen's comment, eh?"

My hands went immediately to my lap, covering my growing cock. The conversation coupled with the blue pill left me unable to control the presentation.

Adam watched my discomfort with enjoyment. "Stacie, you should not be covering up. After what you have seen, you are embarrassed? Move your hands. Let us see your cute little cock."

My embarrassment was raging, and so was my excitement. I moved my hands away and stood proud, my cock jutting out in front of me.

My wife joined in the group's laughter at that comment. "Actually, my little tart, I personally think you should remove all of your clothing before we continue this conversation. What do you boys think?" she asked. Looking about the room for the support that I knew would be coming.

"A fine idea, Kalie." Marcus agreed, Adam was nodding and agreeing with a wide grin across his face.

"Stacie, please remove your shoes, stand up and come here." my Queen instructed in her no-nonsense voice.

Undoing and removing my shoes is always a relief. I have no idea how women walk in these heels all day. This time, however, the relief was offset by discomfort. Even having crotchless panties and nylons on was something. Some coverage.

With my shoes removed I stood and walked over to my Queen, stopping in front of her.

"Turn around please, Stacie." she stated, turning me with hands on my hips.

Standing looking at the two men, my panties were pulled down to my ankles. Pulling them over top of my hard cock, it slapped up against my abdomen.

"I think Stacie likes this!" Adam commented with a smile.

I closed my eyes and my thigh-highs were rolled down and I stepped out of each My Queen told me to clean up my mess, so I picked up my panties and nylons, unrolling them, I folded them and placed them on a chair with my shoes underneath. Turning back to the group, I held out my hands as if to say 'there'.

The chain swinging between my nipples felt heavy. My nipples were pulled by the dangling lock and the leash felt heavy dangling down beside my cock. I was standing there forever. The three took pleasure in my humiliation at being displayed in front of them.

"Some wine please, Stacie, and bring up your plug and your black cock." my wife broke the silence.

I turned and hurried towards the stairs, thankful not to be standing there any longer. Her words played over. The black cock? This was my favourite toy. I loved when my Queen took my ass with it, but this is now front of two men. Two black men. My wondered which of the three was the biggest.

>>>>

Part 10

IT was much easier to move up and down the stairs without the heels, but considerably colder as well. Downstairs I stoked the fire again and turned up the heat a little. I grabbed the bottle of wine and put it on the service tray. I went into my room for the plug and the black dildo and took the liberty of adding lube to the tray before heading upstairs.

Pouring the wine, I realized that the glasses were still half full. Only mine had been drained. I was either catching up or just nervous!

"Once you have put the tray down, Stacie, I think you should insert the plug for us," my Queen stated, "and it should be done here." she indicated the space between them.

How I wished that I could have hidden my cock at that moment. The humiliation was exhilarating and fueled my excitement. I really did not like to display this side of me. I think it is a little depraved, but my cock was rock hard.

12