The Massage Away Ch. 05 Pt. 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took the plug in one hand, and the oil in the other. Adam offered to help. He had his hand out and I passed him the oil. He stood up, and walked behind me. I stood very still as he poured oil over my shoulders, letting it dribble down my chest. He reached around and rubbed it over my nipples and stomach. Pouring it into his hand, he then continued, massaging my back, then around front over my cock and balls, pulling forward until his hand slipped off the tip. He let his slick hand run over my cheeks, and then between them, pausing over my anus and sliding a finger inside, causing me to jump forward.

"Something wrong, Stacie? You look a little uncomfortable." My Queen offered in false concern.

"No M'Lady, the oil is just a little colAHHHHHHHH!" as three fingers entered my ass, pumping and stretching my ring.

"Oh good. I was concerned there was something wrong!" she smiled an evil smile.

Pulling his fingers out of my ass, Adam reached between my legs from the back, and began to pull my cock down firmly and then massaged it straight out and back. I placed my hand on his shoulders to steady myself, and found myself standing on my tip toes, rocking to his motion.

"Oh good, your discomfort has lessened." my Queen snickered. "Adam, could you assist Stacie with her plug, since you already have oily hands and Stacie seem to be having difficulty keeping her balance."

"I would be happy to. Lean forward Stacie, please." Adam instructed, indicating a direction towards my Queen.

I leaned my self forward, grasping the arms of the chair that my Queen was sitting in.

I was perhaps a foot from her beautiful face, and I looked into her eyes while Adam started to insert the plug.

"Does it feel good, Stacie? This is just to stretch you. Get you ready for later you understand, right?" She grinned. "It will not hurt so much when something larger... much larger, is inserted." breaking into a much wider smile.

My eyes went wide as Adam inserted the breadth of the plug into me, then pulled it back, and then inserted it again. Each time it seemed easier, each time deeper. I felt myself getting closer to an internal orgasm. When I thought it might happen soon, he stopped. Then he pushed the plug deeply into me. My Queen leaned forward, I thought to kiss me, but then turned her head and pulled Marcus's lips against hers. As I breathed, they appeared not to.

Standing up, my knees shaking, I watched Adam with the black dildo in his hands. "Quite realistic." he said, turning it over in his hands. "A little hard perhaps, and certainly not as nice as the real thing, eh Stacie?"

"No Sir, it is nothing like the real thing" I agreed. "But it is large, and so..." I trailed off.

"So, you thought it was good what? Practise?" Adam asked. "Do you think it is big enough to prepare you for the real thing? I don't think you have ever been fucked, have you?" his eyes reading me. "Really fucked."

"My Queen has taken my ass with that cock in a harness. She fucks my ass, sir. And takes my ass with a variety of toys. She taught me a lot, including what an internal orgasm is, Sir." I replied with complete honesty.

"But you have never had a real man's cock in your ass, have you Stacie," my Queen jumped in eagerly, "and it is something you are interested in, isn't it? I mean, you love this black dildo, you look at black supremacy porn, you arranged this weekend, well, parts of it." She smiled at Adam. "And you have sucked cock for the first time and appear to do it quite well. And to be completely honest, Stacie, I would very much like to see Adam fuck you with his big, beautiful, black cock. And you will do that for me, won't you?"

Our eyes met. The feeling between us was powerful. I adored her. I was scared. I could feel her heart by gazing into her eyes. Then she smiled softly, her eyes turning down in the corners. I knew I would obey.

"Stacie, look at me." Adam asked softly.

I pulled my eyes from my Queen and looked at him. I really looked at him.

"Do you want to have my cock in your ass? Do you want to please your Queen?" he asked calmly and softly.

Looking straight at him, knowing the three were listening to my every word... "Yes." I said softly.

"Yes what?" Adam's tone was much firmer.

With a smile in my eyes, and the corner of my mouth, I cleared my throat, and said clearly "Yes, Sir. I would very much like to obey my Queen and have your cock in my ass. Please, sir."

He extended his hand out to call me over. I walked to the bed. He opened his robe; his cock was laying down his thigh. I bent over, looked up to my Queen who nodded her approval, and sucked his cock into my mouth. It was not completely soft and was hardening quickly. I quickened my pace, but he reached to my face to slow me down.

"Lick my balls first, Stacie. Take one, then the other into your mouth, softly." And so began instruction from Adam on a step-by-step basis of how my first cock-sucking should occur.

"Lick slowly up the shaft, all the way up and run your tongue around the ridge of the head. That's it. Take your time. Now lick all the way up and run your tongue over the head. Yeah. Now take the head into your mouth. Suck on it. Quick. Just for a second. Run your tongue into the tip. See the bead there. Lick it off. That's a gurl. Low start at the base again. Lick it all the way up. That's is Stacie."

I hung on every word. I was completely focused on his pleasure and responding to every word, listening to his praise, or change orders.

My Queen was leaning back in her chair, her hand around Marcus's cock, sliding up and down his cock in time to my efforts on Adam's.

"Listen to Adam, Stacie." she stated softly. "Obey him carefully."

"OK baby" Adam instructed. "Take the head of my cock into your mouth. Suck the head. Use the tip of your tongue to go around the head. Up to the slit at the top. That a gurl. Now... take it deeper, just a little more..." He pressed softly on the back of my head and I started to gag. "Now darlin', you got a long way to go. Can't be gagging now."

I took a deep breath, looked up at him and took his cock into my mouth, not stopping, not breaking eye contact until I felt it enter my throat. I swallowed continuously. I looked over for my Queens approval, but she was bent forward with Marcus's cock in her mouth, deep throating him. I could hear her gurgle and hum over his cock and it spurred me on.

I had almost 2/3 of Adam's cock in my mouth, his head already in my throat, but the last few inches were going to be tough.


Just then he reached down and grabbed me under my arms and lifted me up. I am not a little guy, but he was much stronger than I imagined. I crawled onto the bed and he kissed me, my mouth opening to the most passionate kiss I had ever shared with a man. I felt like he was taking my virginity, and in a way he was. He lay me down on the bed, chest down.

I looked back at my Queen. She stopped sucking Marcus's cock. I heard her tell him she wanted to watch and that they had all night after, that this was a moment she did not want to miss. She wanted to instruct.

Adam got off the bed and turned to my Queen. She looked him in the eyes and massaged his cock. Leaning forward, my Queen sucked him into her mouth and brought him to full attention. She smiled at him, and he turned back. His cock was sticking straight out.

He reached under my waist, and lifted me back on my knees, pulling me back to the edge of the bed. Grabbing the base of the plug in my ass, and twisted it, pulling it our with a pop.

Laying his cock on my back, part way between my cheeks, my Queen stood and poured oil over his cock and my back, it ran down the crack of my ass and into my gaping anus. His hand quickly massaged it around my anus, sliding two and then three then four fingers quickly in, turning his hand around. My Queen lay the black dildo in my back. Beside his cock.

"I think Adam is bigger by an inch and a half in length and maybe an inch in diameter, Stacie. You need to be ready, baby." And she rubbed and rolled the black dildo over my back.

I thought I had been fully stretched by the plug and Adam's fingers. I was wrong.

My Queen grasped his cock and positioned him at my entrance. "I want to give him to you, I guess. Then he is all yours." I heard her kiss Adam as she guided his cock into me.

The head of his cock was huge. It suddenly seemed much bigger than before. Pushing back onto it with my wife's guidance and soothing sounds, I enjoyed a huge amount of delicious pain.

He was about half way in when my wife got off the bed. I felt him put his hands further up the bed beside me, his body became so close. I could feel his breath on the back of my neck, and then he started to move.

His slow rhythmic rocking at first was almost just rocking and then his hips began. As he rocked he pushed forward and back in time. Little by little, I felt his cock reaching into me deeper. As he rubbed against 'that' spot, I felt myself tense.

"Oh, right there, Sir, right there!" I pleaded. Adam did not go further. He just moved the head of his cock back and forth, up and down, each time with a differing level of pressure. I felt that pressure, the feeling of flutters in the base of my gut, the sensation I can never describe. Like grabbing of the abdomen muscles with a magical string attached to my prostate, that feeling in my stomach that perhaps it is too much, and then no, it is not, oh shit. My abs tense, and then hold tight as the waves of orgasm rock through my midsection, my stomach trying to tighten further, but it cannot. Then it gradually subsides, gradually rolls back. I can breathe and relax.

Adam waited for a moment. "That was incredible!" he commented and then with firmness, "Now I am going to fuck you."

I think he still had a third of his cock outside of my ass, because when he started up again, he was using that additional third to go places I did not know could be reached. He reached far inside me, to the end of my ass, to a place he could go no further, and he stopped. Then he pressed. Then he stopped. It was hurting, and as he pressed it felt like he was going to rip out of me. I started to lose my ability to hold on, and he pushed through. Deeply into and beyond my ass. Oh my God. I screamed. I screamed loud. No words. Just a guttural, and high pitched at the same time. I let go of everything I was holding. His cock slid in further and I felt his balls slapping my ass as he pounded me. My knees gave out and his weight fell forward onto my slamming deeply into my ass. I heard him moan. Then I heard him groan, then groan louder.

"I am going to cum in your ass baby. I am taking your ass cherry, Stacy. Oh fuck. Shit. Yeah, baby. Oh FUCK!" and he erupted into me, wave after wave of his cum. I could feel the pulsing of his cock. Pushing again me against the sheets, and I exploded. My cock shot a massive puddle of cum. I sobbed into the sheets. "I am cumming, oh my, oh shit" and I made the puddle bigger. With each spasm I could feel my cum on the sheets against my core.

As I caught my breath, I felt my Queen lean over and kiss me. I lay still, Adam's cock still in me. My Queen stood beside the bed, looking at me, her hand on my shoulder. We rested like that for a few minutes, relaxing in the aftermath.

"Well that was most impressive, Stacie. I can't believe you took all of Adam like you did. You really are a slut at heart, aren't you?" my Queen broke the silence with a little laugh. Turning to Adam she kissed him, their tongues danced softly. "You did well, young Sir! I trust you still have more to offer?" she asked with raised eye brows.

I felt Adam lift himself off the bed. I was still finding it hard to reconcile what had just happened, and how I felt. I turned my head to see Adam kiss my Queen, and she turned and looked at me.

" I am very horny after what I just

witnessed. You can follow us downstairs and prepare my room for three. I am sure Marcus and Adam will attend to my every need, but I think you can ensure the room is readied. But do keep in mind that there is lots to be done in the morning for service, and this evening has not yet ended. Please do not dally too long, Stacie. I expect you in the room with wine in the next five minutes." Grabbing Marcus and Adam by their hands, she led them to the circular stairway and down.

I watched them walk down the stairs then across the room and into the master bedroom below. I do not think I could imagine being more uncomfortably comfortable, satisfied, and shocked. I could feel the cum dripping from my stretched ass and the dampness on the sheets beneath me. My stomach ached from my orgasm, my mind swirled and I felt wonderful. Slowly, I stood up on wobbly legs to continue my service. Walking down the staircase was an exercise in itself, but I steadied myself as I descended.

12