The Massage Away Ch. 06 Pt. 11-12

Story Info
The pleasure of my Queen continues with her suitors.
4.4k words
4.5
7.4k
3
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apologies for the long delay in submitting this next chapter. All of the following chapters have been edited at once so no more delays. You may have gathered that the first five chapters lead into this one. Fair warning, it contains a variety of fetishes including Femdom, Cross-dressing, Interracial sex with two men and a wife, gay sex... If you don't like this, please find something you prefer! I again put it into Fetish as I did not know where else it should go!

Chapter 6

Part 11

Quickly stoking the fire again, I moved into the bathroom. Looking into the mirror I looked like a well ridden whore. Mascara and eyeliner smeared across my face, hair disheveled, and a smile. I looked like a well ridden, happy whore. I relieved my self, quickly washed my face, and wiped away the cum dripping down my legs. Brushing my hair, I looked almost presentable. Not perfect but it will have to do. I grabbed a tiny white t-shirt, black mini-skirt and my low heels and moved back into the great room.

The banter and laughter continued in the master bedroom as I moved into the kitchen. The glow and ache I felt in my abdomen persisted as I moved around pulling fresh glasses from the cupboard and opening a bottle of light Sauvignon Blanc. Adding sparkling spring water and lemon for three to the tray, I moved across the room to the door of the master bedroom.

"Permission to enter?" I called into the room.

"Come in, Stacie." my Queen responded from the bed where she lay against the pillows at the top.

My Queen was stunning. She wore a light green, sheer robe with a short negligee underneath, her eyes twinkled in apparent comfort and pleasure and she smiled at me as I entered her boudoir. Candles flickered from almost every surface in the room adding an ambience of warmth.

I could hear the shower running in the bathroom. Marcus, wearing a small pair of black shorts, stood over by the window looking out over the deck and hot tub. He was an impressive man, broad and tightly muscled. "We'll have to use that tomorrow" he offered, nodding towards the snow-covered tub. "May need some preparation, Stacie, but I do love a hot tub in the snow!" he smiled.

"Yes, Sir." I offered as I served glasses of wine and water to them.

"I am sure that Adam is also parched, Stacie. Perhaps you should take his beverages into him." my Queen commented with a smile that acknowledged that Adam was my first male lover.

My eyes met hers, but I was not comfortable enough to return her smile. Funny that with all that had transpired, I was still not at ease in my own skin.

As I carried the tray in, Adam looked over at me and smiled through the glass. I watched him under the jets of water as he rinsed, and my discomfort disappeared, just a little.

Turning off the water, he asked me to bring his towel as he opened the door. Holding it out, he smiled and raised his hands out to the side. My service was not complete. I began to dry him, starting at his neck and moving across his strong chest. I rubbed his nipples with the towel playfully and got his recoil before moving to his sides and around his back. I moved around him, not expecting him to move while I took care of him.

Kneeling behind him, I dried his tight ass and down his muscular legs. He lifted each foot to allow me access and then to my surprise turned before I could stand. His beautiful cock was face height and I stared at it for just a moment before raising the towel to dry it off. As I went down the front of his legs he leaned forward just slightly, allowing the tip of his slightly stiffened cock to graze my face which stopped me from moving. I looked up at him, uncertain, excited, and really not knowing how I should respond. He took hold of his member and gently passed the tip over my lips as is hardened. I opened my mouth to accept it as the velvety head moved between my lips.

"I believe you brought me wine, Stacie?" he asked as he stepped back. "And I believe your wife wanted some of this time." he smiled.

I stood up, my own cock standing out, tenting my skirt. He was teasing me, and it worked. I smiled at him as I offered wine. He turned his back to me, allowing me to dry his hair while he sipped his wine.

"Thank you, Stacie. Perhaps I should attend to the needs of the Queen now." and he lifted his eyebrows, leaned in and kissed me softly before turning and walking through the door into the master bedroom.

Turning off the lights, I followed him to the bedroom. Marcus looked back over his shoulder at us as we entered. His shorts were on the floor and he stood beside the bed, his hips pumping as his cock slid deeply in and out of my wife's mouth. She lay on her back, her head over the edge of the bed. Her robe removed; the tiny negligee hid nothing but accentuated everything. Her beauty and sexuality oozed off her body. She was stunning, sexy and I was so proud.

"We decided not to wait, Adam. Feel free to join us. Kalie is expecting you." he commented, as if they were having dinner.

Sliding the large cock out of her mouth with a pop, my Queen turned her head to us. "Please do, Adam. Stacie, please take a seat. I would like these fine young men to take care of me. I am quite tired and while they tend to me, you will be here in case we need anything, and if not, just to watch." The twinkle in her eye showed her pleasure in my position, and the pleasure she looked forward to.

Turning to look up at Marcus, his cock in her hand, my Queen reached out and grasped Adam's cock. "Gentlemen, although your penises are quite wonderful and in fact, I am still in wonder at how they have filled me, tonight you will pleasure me with your tongues. My ass and my pussy have been beautifully stretched and now need pampering. Should you need to come again, we have our resident slut sitting over there, or you may wait until morning."

Marcus arranged the pillows to ensure my wife was comfortable, as I settled into the chair indicated. Adam moved around the other side of the bed, and knelt on the edge of it, leaning forward to meet her lips softly, then sliding his tongue across them gently. I watched intently as she turned her head to greet his advance. Her hand reached around Adam's head and pulled him in for more. Marcus slipped her robe to the side, exposing her nipple and took it into his mouth. My wife's other hand stroked the back of his shaven head.

Breaking from their kiss, Adam kissed her ear, biting the lobe gently, then kissed down the side of her neck. My Queen's eyes opened slightly, and she looked at me as I intently watched the two men softly seduce her. As Adam reached her other nipple, her eyes closed again. Each man knelt on the bed, their cocks hard and proud, yet their focus was on my wife, so small in comparison, so pink against their black skin, and so central to their focus.

The men helped my wife sit up, and grasping the bottom of her negligee on each side, lifted it over her head in a single motion, one that looked practised. Laying back against the pillows, my Queen looked every part the royalty I perceived, and she petted the back of both of her lovers' heads as they resumed their oral attention to her.

Adam took one, then her other nipple into his mouth, as his hand slowly descended over her flat stomach, reaching the top of her shaven, glistening pussy. Marcus had moved down between her legs, pressing them open, encouraging her knees to part wider and higher, making room for his large shoulders to nestle under them. As Adam's fingers danced lightly over her clitoris, Marcus slid his tongue from the bottom to the top of her pussy, tasting her nectar from her lips, but not yet penetrating.

I leaned forward in my seat, moving closer, as Adam spread her pussy lips, exposing her soft pink pussy to Marcus's tongue which extended straight out of his mouth like a pink cock, before he slowly slid it in. As my wife's hips began to move against Marcus's face, she covered his lips in her juices. Adam moved up to her face, and kissed her with passion as her body moved in a synchronized dance with Marcus. Adam's fingers gently massaged her clit which stood out from its sheath like a cock and rolled it between his fingers. Marcus kept tongue fucking her, and slid his hand under her raised buttocks, sliding a finger into her ass.

There men worked her body with a fluid unison, wordless, yet each complementing the other in their focus on my Queen. How I wished I could play her body like this, like an instrument that they played together. Slowly, gradually, I watched the musicians bring the instrument further and further, reaching a level where I thought the crescendo was imminent, then backing off enough to maintain the rhythm and beginning the pace anew.

My Queen was in heaven. Her moans raised and lowered with the changes in the actions of her lovers. Repeatedly she reached the edge, then retracted, almost in disappointment, until the momentum built up again.

My cock was hard, really hard. I wanted to join in, but my place was on the chair, sitting in my black skirt while these men pleasured my wife in ways that I could not imagine. I stroked my cock, hoping for a tiny piece of the action, but at this moment, no one seemed to know I was there.

As the next crescendo approached, Marcus slid another finger into her ass and pushed his tongue deeper still, ramming it in and out like a cock, while Adam flattened his fingers in a group and massaged her clitoris in a circular motion. These men knew my Queen's needs, her desires, her body. As their motions intensified, my wife began to raise and lower her hips, her knees still Marcus's broad shoulders, her ass coming up off the bed, supported by the fingers there, reaching up to push her clitoris into Adam's fingers. Her moans were muffled by the passionate kiss she shared with Adam, their tongues intertwined. This kiss broke as my wife screamed into a massive, all consuming orgasm.

Marcus' fingers pressed deeply into her ass, his tongue deeply embedded while Adam jerked her clitoris like a tiny cock, and she came. My wife, my Queen, exploded, all over Marcus's face. It looked like she was peeing, his face covered in her juices, her knees holding his head tightly, the pitch in her voice loud and coming in waves.

"STOP! OH FUCK STOP!! ENOUGH!!" my wife yelled, and the two musicians rested. They did not move away but kept a light touch as Kalie's body slowly pulsed to stillness.

When all had regained their breath, my wife looked over to me. Although I hoped to be asked to join, I recognized my place in my Queen's moment. This was about her, not me.

"Please put the candles out, Stacie," she whispered, "and we will see you in the morning."

Part 12

I awoke in the morning, a wide variety of movie clips playing in my head. The dreams I experienced all night were vivid and sexual. I lay in bed, the previous day playing over in my mind. It was almost unimaginable what happened, and the replay caused me to blush.

At that moment I thought of my wife, my Queen. A mere 50 feet away, she was in bed with two stunning men. Two stunning black men, one of whom who had taken my anal virginity. Both of whose cocks I had sucked. Both of whom who had taken my wife, twice together.

My wife, my Queen. Initially shocked at the idea that I would invite a man to massage her and seduce her. Now more than willing to enjoy the pleasures of the two. Pleasures that she controlled, she directed.

I needed to relieve myself and walked into the bathroom to start my day. I stopped in front of the sink and looked into the mirror. My eyes did not at first register what they saw. I looked like hell. Nothing more, nothing less. I think the expression is ridden hard and hung up wet. I felt and looked the part, no question, and my cock was hard at the thought.

The shower felt wonderful. I allowed the hot water to fully relax my muscles. Washing away the previous evening, I took care to ensure I was smooth. After lazing under the water, a little longer, it was time to begin my preparations for the day.

Putting on a tiny pair of shorts and a crop top, I slipped into the kitchen to get the coffee started. There was no sound coming from the master bedroom, so I assumed the three were still recovering from their evening. As the coffee brewed, I started the fire and ensured the space was tidy and presentable for my service.

As the kindling caught, I watched the flames, the dance mesmerizing. My stare into the glow allowed the images, first of the previous days, then of my dreams, come back and permeate my thoughts. There is something about building a fire, slowly, with form, that allows your mind to wander into different regions of your brain without direction or intent. There is something about hiring a handsome masseuse, then his friend, to entertain your wife that brings the wandering mind back to focus. Then, there is something about having a wife who is your dominant, your queen, experiencing the pleasure of two beautiful men, to focus your thoughts even further.

I am truly blessed. The fantasy I enjoy is the fantasy I sometimes live. This past few days expanded that beyond my wildest expectations. Not only is the pleasure there for me, but more importantly, it is there for my Queen. To even think, for a moment, that I am abused or mistreated, is to miss the point. To, even for a moment, entertain the idea that I am used, misses my reality. I adore my Queen. I want her to be happy. I want her to be pleasured. I want her to be fulfilled. If she can be happily pleasured while being fulfilled, or repeatedly filled, who am I to complain? My fantasy of service, now of being cuckolded, pleasures me and more importantly, it pleasures her.

My mind was jolted back to the present moment by "Find Me Somebody to Love" ringing from the bedroom. Shit! I forgot my phone. The ringtone had stopped by the time I grabbed it off my nightstand. There were five text messages. The last summed it up.

"Are you ignoring me?" came at the end of a long list of instructions I had missed. The next one put me in my place.

"I expect three cups of coffee brought in within the next ten minutes or else. I am giving you the 10 minutes because I expect you to be properly attired. Further, due to your lack of response, your Trainer will be in place as planned but... Crotchless panties. Your comfortable service shoes will be replaced with your black, leather, four-inch stilettos. Your collar will match. Bring the key, the large plug, the lube. I am not impressed. AIW"

Shit. The salutation of As I Wish without any pleasantries meant no argument, no discussion.

Dressing took me eight minutes. Eyeliner, mascara, no other make-up. I ran my fishnets getting them on so fast. Thigh-highs. No time for my garter. Shoes were tough as they take time to do up. The Trainer was tough. My cock was hard, but I managed to get it on. Coffee on a tray. Quick step to the master door. Twelve minutes. Knock, knock.

"Come" came the voice of my Love behind the door.

Walking in, my eyes met my Queen's eyes. She was both annoyed and quite happy. Annoyed at my poor delivery, and happy to have me see her between her two lovely bedmates on either side of her. She looked so small, yet so powerful. She had a sheer negligee on; both Marcus and Adam were bare chested, probably naked, arms crossed over their chests.

"So, you ignored us, Stacie. I do not appreciate being made to wait when I make a request." my Queen scolded, the annoyance both real and applied.

"No, my Queen, Sirs." I added looking at all three "I was building a fire and forgot my phone," I hurriedly explained while I passed each of them coffee. "I do apologize."

"Enough excuses, Stacie. The key." my Queen instructed.

I offered my Queen the key from the which she took.

"The Trainer?" she raised her eyebrows.

I placed the tray on the floor and stood for inspection. Adam flipped his legs over the side of the bed, and indeed he was naked. He stood up and reached out to lift my skirt. He showed the other two my cage, and grasped it, pulling me forward.

"The plug." came her next instruction. I reached down, lifted the tray, and held it out to her with the plug and lube on it.

Adam took the plug, drizzled the lube over it and turned me around.

"Bend and spread." came the next directive, and I followed the instruction, holding the tray in front of me.

I felt the plug touch my anus. I steadied myself for the pain. I felt my ring stretch as he pushed and twisted. Bent my knees slightly to ease the access and kept expecting the shot of pain that never came. I was still stretched from the previous night. I felt my ass stretch, slowly at first as Adam was gentle. I bent further and pushed back.

"Slut is still pretty loose I think." he commented as he pushed the plug all the way in. This plug was QUITE large enough. I felt a major jolt letting me know my ass still needed some significant stretching. The pain was quite intense, and I vocalized my thoughts! As it reached the widest point I was sure I was going to be torn, when I suddenly I felt my ass relax over the largest part and close, only the base sticking out.

"I think Stacie might need a larger plug, my Queen," Adam commented "the little slut's ass is quite willing!"

All three laughed at this comment; my embarrassment kept me from seeing the humour. I leaned against the nearest furnishing, panting, attempting to catch my breath.

I turned back to face the three.

"Stacie. I think we will come out for breakfast. Eggs Benedict would be lovely. I trust the fire is well prepared. We will be enjoying your services today while we relax. This will include a hot tub on the deck, so you have some shovelling to do. Please set up the massage table as well. It will complete the Nordic spa day I am envisioning. This room will need attention, and certainly the sheets will need to be washed after last night!" my Queen smiled at her roommates. "Please check back on us in 10 minutes to ensure our coffee is kept up. Thank you." And I was dismissed.

I started to leave the room when I heard my Queen comment "Hmmm. Quite lovely!" I turned to thank her when I realized she was not referring to me, but to the growing black cock she had in her hands. She had moved to the side of the bed and was guiding it towards her mouth. As she opened her lips and accepted the head of Adam's cock, now standing straight out, she glanced up at me.

"I believe you were dismissed, Stacie. Please run along." she smiled, not looking at me. As I began to turn, she resumed her attention to Adam's cock, and Marcus, behind her, rolled over to pay attention to her ass and pussy, which faced him. I backed slowly out of the room, partially closing the door, and began my preparations to make things perfect for breakfast. I had everything out on the counter but could hear the playful sounds emanating from the room. I set the table, and the playful sounds became louder, more pronounced. With each movement I was reminded of the large plug in my ass. This reminder, along with the noises coming from beyond the door, reminded me of my position and added to my pleasure of submission and service to my Queen.

My timer went off to signal me that 10 minutes was up, and I hurried with the coffee, knowing that they had not touched their cups since I left. As I pushed the door open, I stood in awe as I watched Marcus let out a loud moan, drowning out the loud moan of my wife as she orgasmed. Adam stood in front of her, her face was covered in his cum. Marcus, kneeling behind, held her tightly around her hips as he pumped his seed into her pussy, his stomach tensing over and over as his orgasm filled her while he shook in pleasure.

I stood in the doorway as the actions slowed and came to a halt. Marcus slid out of her, his cock covered in their juices. Adam stood to the side and gently rubbed her head. After catching her breath, my Queen lifted her head, turned, and looked at me, smiling.

12