The Massage Away Ch. 06 Pt. 11-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, coffee. Perfect timing Stacie. Suck a lovely way to start my day. I will have mine black, obviously! You may have the cream!" and the three laughed. She beckoned me forward with her finger and leaned up on her elbows. She grabbed the front of my top and brought me down for a kiss. Her face and lips were covered in Adam's cum. As I kissed her, her tongue presented the same flavour as her lips.

Marcus had walked around the bed and turned my head to him, pushing my shoulders to have me kneel in front of him. His cock glistened in front of my face, and I took him in. The taste of his cum and my wife's pussy made me moan as his cock filled my mouth. Soft, it did not go down my throat but allowed me to take all of him and twirl my tongue around his cock, tasting all of him.

Finally, he pulled back. "I believe you were here to serve coffee?" he inquired. "and I am quite hungry!" I rose to my feet, my eyes meeting my Queen's while she smiled. She looked beautiful, sexy and oh so satisfied at that moment. I refreshed their cups, curtsied, and returned to the kitchen, flavours of cum coating my lips.

Completing breakfast, I awaited their emergence before doing the eggs. Candles lit, just for the elegance and respect, fresh orange juice and water glasses filled; the table was ready.

Emerging from the room, their banter was light. My queen wore her yoga pants, bright, colourful, and very sexy with a white tank top, her nipples clearly visible. The gentlemen wore loose track pants and tank tops that displayed their fine physiques. They were a stunning, impressive trio.

As they seated themselves, Adam holding out the chair for my Queen, I ensured the plates were ready for the addition of the poached eggs onto the muffins and peameal bacon (Canadian bacon as many of our friends in the US refer to it). With the eggs and my hollandaise, the meal was perfection and I took great pride in my service. I did not assume my right to sit at the table, and the offer never came. I ate in the kitchen with an ever-watchful attention to needs for water, coffee, or anything else they might wish for. I felt pride in my service.

Circling the table, periodically one or the other would reach behind me and tap the plug or pat the front of my skirt against my Trainer. These small actions were done with humour, in good spirit and to remind me of who I was and what I was wearing in recognition of our relative positions. I was not allowed to forget. My Queen beamed at me when this happened. I was in heaven.

My Queen called me to the table as they finished. I stood to the side, hands behind my back. "Breakfast was lovely, Stacie," she began "and I expect this level of service to continue throughout the day. As you are aware, Adam was initially scheduled to leave today. I have decided that there is still so much to do, and I rather enjoy having the company of two such fine gentlemen. So, I asked, and Adam is happy to stay another day and will leave a day later when Marcus does." My Queen stated, looking at me directly, that hint if mischief at the surface. "For now, we will retire to the great room and enjoy the fire. I would like to read, and I believe Adam and Marcus will relax around the fire. I am sure you will remain attentive to our needs. This afternoon we would like to relax in the hot tub, so I expect you to have the area prepared, and the water heated appropriately. This morning, aside from tending to our needs, our room needs attention, the bedding washed, and this room cleaned up. I also believe you were informed of massages and somewhat of a spa day for us as we request. In short, your day of service is anticipated, and we expect your best foot forward at all times. Am I clear?" she asked and paused.

"Yes, my Queen." I responded, bowing my head in agreement and respect. The three stood, placed their napkins on the table, and walked around me into the great room. On his way by, Adam tapped my Trainer.

12