All Comments on 'The Massage Ch. 01'

by maudecardy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosabout 14 years ago
One of the best bisexual massage stories on Literotica

My former partner Joyce and I, both Certified Massage Therapists, used to give erotic massages to select clients simultaneously. We found that, whether they were lying face down or were wearing a blindfold, they couldn't tell when the sexual stimulation they were receiving came from the hands and mouth of a man or a woman--and, to their surprise, they didn't care. This story perfectly describes the pleasure every body part can experience by being erotically stimulated by either gender.

I'm retired now and living in Naples, Florida, but I still enjoy giving sensuous massages to both men and women. I no longer charge for these sessions, because watching the visitors' reactions when they achieve mind-blowing orgasms gives me such pleasure.

Author maudecardy is a talented author. We all have minor obsessions, and I find Maude's obsession with cardies is both amusing and stimulating. I hope she contributes more stories with a massage theme here, because this one was excellent.

Jenna2641Jenna2641almost 14 years ago

A very interesting seduction of one couple over another. Very sexy! I am sure part two will be equally enjoyable!

randduderanddudeover 7 years ago
Brought back memories

Very erotic tale ! Fit perfectly into one of my favorite fantasies, 2 couple sex, something that I experienced several times years ago with a couple who were good friends with me and my wife. So this story was extra arousing for me because it brought back intense experiences. I often wish we could be as uninhibited and free as these couples, including connecting sexually as a 4-some, open and free to enjoy being watched and watching as we pleasure each other. Very well-written too! Oh, and did I mention that i read the last half with an erection? Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous