The Massage Pt. 01

Story Info
Jenny gets more than she bargains at the massage salon.
3.8k words
4.18
32.8k
34

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, hi, I have a 6 o'clock appointment." Jenny released the button on the intercom by the doorway, consulted her watch, laughing nervously at the resounding lack of response. "Sorry, I'm a little late. This place was really difficult to find".

While this was true, Jenny also was failing to mention that she had been "unavoidably detained" at an office party that had started with a liquid lunch and had gone steadily downhill from there. The afternoon had disappeared in a mist of champagne and despite a warm referral for the place; her massage appointment had become an unnecessary inconvenience.

A man's voice replied testily. "Yes, come on up"

The buzzer broke the silence of the early autumn evening and Jenny took one last look over her shoulder before reaching out to open the door. This was an unfamiliar area of town, and the deserted streets and dilapidated fronts of empty shops were not exactly inspiring her with confidence. She tried to remember exactly who it was that had talked so enthusiastically about this particular massage salon, (A colleague? A friend of her husband?), but her alcohol-addled brain was uncooperative.

She pushed through the entrance of what seemed to be another in a long line of disused office units and was presented with a series of darkly lighted stairs. Steeling herself, she tucked her designer handbag under her arm, pushed her blonde hair behind her ear, and slowly began the unsteady journey upwards, silently cursing her stiletto heels and tight black pencil skirt.

Reaching the top of the stairs, Jenny found herself in what she assumed was the reception area of the massage studio. Sparsely furnished, an office desk stood opposite her and a beaten-up looking sofa featuring turn-of-the-century issues of Marie Claire adorned the wall to her right. She reached instinctively to her mobile phone, always a source of comfort, before making a hasty retreat to the long staircase and the awkward journey downstairs to the real world." Mrs. Jensson was it?"

Startled, Jenny aborted her exit, and replied to the voice behind her without turning her head. "Who wants to know?"

No response. She sighed impatiently and turned around, looking back up towards the dilapidated entrance area. "Who wants to know indeed", came the reply and even in the dim light Jenny found her breath taken temporarily away by the sight of what she assumed was the voice from the intercom. He stood well over six feet tall, and even in a plain white physiotherapist uniform Jenny found it difficult to let her eyes roam over his muscular form. At 42 years old Jenny could have given birth to this man but motherly thoughts were the furthest from her mind as she drank in the younger mans athletic figure.

He smiled disarmingly back at Jenny. "Listen, I apologize about the state of the place. I've just started a new business venture here and haven't gotten around to redecorating. Please, come back up and let me show you to the massage room."

Placated for the time being, Jenny found herself walking back up the stairs, stocking-clad thighs rubbing past one another in the tight confines of her skirt. Standing face to face with him, Jenny was no less impressed with the man's chiselled facial features than she had been with his athletic build. "If my muscles weren't so tight I would be on my way home to my family by now, but I guess it's worth a shot" Jenny was training for a marathon and yesterday's session of 30km had taken its toll on her legs.

"Well, that's a relief Mrs. Jensson" he replied ironically. "Please, follow me". He gesticulated towards a doorway at the back of the reception area, and despite her better judgement Jenny followed obediently after, doing her best not to let her eyes sink down to take in the man's muscular backside.

He led the way, unaware of the show he was putting on, Jenny teetering behind on her high heels, finally stopping alongside an open doorway leading to another dimly lit room. He turned around, and ushered Jenny in. "In here, take all your clothes off and wait for me on the bed. There's a towel on the table over there, you can cover yourself up with that"

"I suppose you're going to tell me you can't afford a lamp for this place either", she challenged, eyebrows raised, and soft red lips pursed in a playful smile.

He raised his shoulders, returning the smile. "Mood lighting?"

In an instant he was gone again, leaving her alone, shivering from the cold and feeling increasingly alarmed at the situation she found herself in. Despite nagging feelings of doubt, she decided to follow the man's instructions and began to strip. She removed her jacket and unbuttoned her satin blouse, revealing an expensive white lace bra which enclosed her firm 34C breasts. Shaking off her high heeled shoes, she allowed her skirt to slip to the floor and was left in just her stockings and lace underwear. Surely she wasn't supposed to remove all her clothes? It had been a long time since she had had a massage, but it seemed unprofessional to do so.

Nevertheless, Jenny reached down and peeled her silky stockings first from her thighs and then over her calf muscles, feet, and finally, her well-pedicured red toenails. Feeling like a naughty schoolgirl, she grabbed the towel and lay down on the massage bed face up and awaited the return of the stranger in the white uniform, only a thin layer of material to hide her dignity.

Lying face up, Jenny's head was swimming with a thousand thoughts. This was not her first massage and she was sure that being instructed to strip naked was not normal procedure. Yet here she was, protected by nothing more than a flimsy towel, shivering, painfully aware of her sexuality, in a strange place awaiting a strange man. There was no going back from here, she told herself.

The door finally opened, and the masseur smiled appreciatively at the sight of Jenny laid out on the table. His eyes began at her pretty face, followed down her shapely neck framed by well-defined collarbones, pausing momentarily at her natural breasts and southwards to her pubic mound, standing prominent between broad, slim hipbones. Feeling the man's eyes roaming over her, Jenny awkwardly shifted her hips from the couch and tried to pull the towel further down her slim thighs, hoping that she was not displaying too much of her womanly figure.

"So you did take all your clothes off. Normally the girls I have in here aren't so willing", he said playfully, but before Jenny could offer any protest, he continued, "What kind of fragrance do you like? Something fresh? Citrus? Something a little earthier?"

Jenny was still trying to process his previous comment about her willingness to strip naked. Was he flirting with her? Did she want him to find her attractive? How far was she willing to let him go? Still woozy from her afternoon in the pub, Mrs. Jensson, the married woman, wasn't sure if she could answer any of these questions.

"Earthy it is then!" He took the lead and began to light some candles, squirting a little oil onto his hand and moved past Jenny's head, body, and finally ending up at the bottom of the table beside Jenny's feet. He moved slowly and deliberately, letting the anticipation of his touch on Jenny's skin build to fever pitch.

What is he doing down there, she thought to herself. Shit, shit, how much can he see? Is he just staring up the towel? "Hold on just a minute!" She raised her voice this time, as the strange man stood at the foot of the bed, drinking in the view in front of him.

Any hopes at continuing her hopeless protests disappeared as the stranger took firm but careful hold of Jenny's left foot and began the job of massaging it. Her eyes rolled slowly back in their sockets as strong hands enveloped her shapely foot, rubbing from the heel out towards her toes. Trying, and failing, to hold on to whatever dignity she had left, moans of pleasure emanated from deep in her belly and between her slightly parted lips.

The stranger was diligent in his work, his hand enveloping first Jenny's left foot and then moving slowly and firmly up Jenny's calf muscles. She was in heaven. She raised her left leg in order to give him better access to the backs of her calf muscles, painfully aware that the towel that was already riding high on her thighs was now directly level with her exposed labia. She felt her cheeks flush with embarrassment as a draught of cold air rolled across her body, and she became aware of a wetness leaking out from the inner folds of vagina. "No... going... back" was the only thought going through her mind, suppressing her embarrassment, and instead giving herself slowly but surely over to the stranger, the first man to ever give her this feeling of desire.

As if in reply to her gradual surrender, the man moved Jenny's leg further out towards the side of the bed, exposing her crotch even more to his view. He noticed her pink labia were cleanly shaved, only a thin strip of pubic hair leading up from her clitoris and towards her flat stomach.

Stealing a glance down towards him, Jenny realized he was breathing more heavily now. His warm smile was replaced by a more serious look, focused, single minded. His eyes roamed greedily over the sight of Jenny's moist pussy as he continued massaging oil over her firm calf muscles, working out every notch he could find, now moving gradually up towards her thighs. Jenny did her best to glance downward towards his crotch to see if he was getting aroused as she was. ("Who had recommended this place again?" the thought flitted briefly across Jenny's consciousness, only to be replaced by an aching feeling, deep in her belly)

The man moved up the bed, towards Jenny's left side and began working on her exposed thigh muscles. Jenny looked down to her side and felt the ache between her legs grow as she got a clear view of what was undeniably the man's raging erection. His penis bulged out to the left of the center of his crotch almost to the side of his waist, and Jenny felt in that moment that she wanted nothing more than to feel it inside her.

He continued the deep massage on Jenny's thigh which was now raised up on the bed and spread slightly outwards, her knee hinged, foot placed flat on the bed, giving him better access to the back of her legs and even better access to the wet space between her legs.

Jenny gasped silently as the young man's hands roamed further and further up the insides of her thighs. Strong thumbs pushed inwards on her inner groin muscles and upwards towards her now fully exposed labia.

All thoughts of her loving husband and young children were lost in the moment: was she going to let this happen? She reached down towards the man's hands in an unconvincing attempt to push them away from her private parts and found herself overpowered. He was much stronger than her and she found her hands being placed back to her sides in a meaningful way that said: "Is there really any point in resisting anymore?"

What had started as a massage was now a full assault on Jenny's womanhood. No pretences now. The man's fingers probed the insides of Jenny's thighs, leading up towards her sex and inside the wetness of her body. She was penetrated first by one finger and then two, deeper and deeper inside her vagina, dragging out globs of her own lubrication and spreading it around her engorged clitoris and public hair.

The man moaned in desire as he pressed his fingers into the folds of Jenny's pussy. She cursed herself, simultaneously aware of her shame and the undeniable desire signified by wetness between her legs. The circular movements of his fingers became more and more insistent.

Jenny reached with both hands to the edge of the couch, grabbing the sides in ecstasy and became aware of a hard object pushing into the back of her left hand. As the man continued to alternate between massaging Jenny's thighs and fingering her dripping wet pussy, she rotated her hand, palm now facing towards the man's penis and reached her fingers around his shaft.

"Mmmmmhhh", Jenny moaned, utterly disarmed at the feeling of this man's member. She started at the root of his penis where it sprouted from his muscular stomach, and, using the tips of her fingers, she slowly explored her way to the tip. Jenny was no virgin and had experienced a variety of male sexual organs but this was beyond anything she had experienced before. All she wanted in this moment was for this man to fill her insides with his hard cock.

The man moved suddenly away, removing his erection from the reach of Jenny's grasping fingers. Her momentary disappointment was quashed as he re-positioned himself at the head of the massage bed and reached down to Jenny's breasts, grabbing them roughly, twisting the mounds of soft flesh and tweaking her erect nipples mercilessly. Jenny squeaked at the pain and reached to his hands, once again finding her wrists firmly replaced to the side of the bed. The stranger pinned her in limbs in place and said in deep tone. "Don't pretend you aren't enjoying this you little slut"

Jenny reeled at the accusation. Slut?! Opening her mouth in protest she realized that maybe she was a slut after all. Her crotch was burning with desire and she hadn't resisted any of this man's advances, instead giving in to his every move- and she wanted more. As he held her in place, he was leaning over bringing his penis close to her left cheek and she couldn't resist moving her mouth closer to the shaft and brushing her rosy red lips against the bulge in the mans trousers.

"That's better, slut" Accepting her apparent change in attitude, the man released Jenny's slender arms, moving his hands briefly over Jenny's breasts and again down to her wetness. Her vagina was now presenting itself fully, dripping with juices, the outer labia fully engorged and clitoris peeking out from behind it's hood of protective skin. He plunged three fingers of one hand deep inside Jenny, almost knuckle deep, and massaged her clit with the other.

Jenny decided it was her turn to take the initiative this time: she could wait no longer to take a look this man's length, and maybe more. She reached above her head and towards the man's waistband, tucking her fingers between the material of his trousers and his rock hard stomach, releasing his manhood from its confines. Now panting like a bitch in heat, almost on the brink of orgasm from the attention her pussy was getting, her eyes opened wide at the sight of the biggest erection she had ever seen. It was as thick and long as her forearm, and she squeezed her legs instinctively together at the sight of it; there was no chance this thing would fit inside her tight pussy.

Even in her state of desire, Jenny decided she had had enough and tried again to push the man away, but he just grabbed her thighs roughly and forced them open. "So you want it rough then bitch, just how I like it", responded the man, sneering cruelly. He spread her thighs open with his forearms and mounted the couch, forcing the two of them into a 69 position with him firmly on top of her, his face above her sopping wet vagina and heavy shaft hanging within reach of her mouth.

She protested this latest assault, struggling pathetically under the weight of her attacker but the man only replied by engulfing her labia with this mouth and plunging an urgent tongue deep inside her vagina. As Jenny opened her mouth and screamed in a mixture of terror and ecstasy, the man took his opportunity to ram his penis between her open lips and began to slowly thrust his thick shaft further and further down her throat.

Tears began to fill her eyes and run down the sides of her face, but the feelings of exploitation and shame were replaced quickly by lust as the man circled his tongue around this inside of Jenny's traitorous pussy, his chin massaging her clit and forcing her closer and closer to orgasm as his thick penis continued its assault on her aching throat.

Jenny bucked her hips and writhed in a crescendo of pain and pleasure as she receded in her mind to a place of fantasy, a place where she was no longer a combination of a married woman and whore: but only a whore. She began to relish the feeling of this man's erection mercilessly pumping deeper and deeper down her windpipe, saliva now running down her face and mixing with her slut tears, getting closer and closer to the final release of orgasm. Her moans were stifled by the thick shaft blocking her throat, instead only wet gargling noises making it out, closer, closer, closer to the brink of orgasm. Waves of pleasure rushed down from her belly and through her aching pussy, the muscles of her empty sexual organ convulsing over and over, and just as she was on the point of cumming the man withdrew his mouth and wiped it clean of Jenny's vaginal fluids.

An unceremonious slurp sounded out as the man withdrew his penis from Jenny's mouth as quickly as he had inserted it, gobs of saliva mixed with tears covering her eyes and making it difficult to see anything. Before she knew it, she was being re-positioned. Helpless and gasping for breath, the man took her by the shoulders and flipped her on her front. He could now stand at the head of the bed and once more get easy access to Jenny's luscious lips. She raised her hands up and reached for his penis but cried out as the man brought his huge hand across her dripping wet face in a stinging blow that left her unable to speak. "No hands slut, just your mouth".

Feeling like a scolded schoolgirl, tears began emerging from Jenny's eyes again as she meekly replaced her arms by her sides. "Look up at me, I want to look in those pretty eyes when I'm fucking your face".

Obediently, she raised her eyes up towards him and, like the pretty slut she knew she had become, opened her mouth as wide as she could to receive his member. He smiled cruelly, one hand grabbing Jenny by her blonde ponytail, the other wrapping itself underneath her windpipe before shoving his penis between her lips, past her tongue, and resuming his assault on the back of her throat.

It was all she could do to try and stop from bringing her hands up to defend her face but the sting from her cheek reminded her that this was not a good idea. She lay helpless on her stomach, looking into the eyes of her attacker as he simultaneously fucked her mouth and pulled her neck closer down his shaft, effectively rendering her nothing more than a human fucktoy.

Even in the depths her humiliation, Jenny's loins were still burning with desire, and she surreptitiously slipped one hand down between her legs and began to masturbate, two fingers spreading her sopping wet labia and a third rubbing her swollen clitoris.

His thrusts got more and more urgent, and Jenny prepared herself for the inevitable. She was on the brink of passing out from lack of oxygen as the impossibly thick organ was rammed down her neck. Faster, faster, finally she could feel the familiar sensation of the man's throbbing penis depositing his sperm deep in the back of her throat and down into her belly. Still with his hands firmly wrapped around Jenny's neck, he thrusted his hips forward as he continued to cum in her mouth.

Jenny struggled to swallow the flood of white salty liquid that had been deposited in the back of her throat but couldn't stop herself from gagging some of it back up into her mouth as his hands held her helplessly impaled on his throbbing penis.

He withdrew his semi erection from between Jenny's lips and she began gasping for air. The last ropes of ejaculate spurted from the tip and over Jenny's eyes, leaving her face a mess of saliva and sperm. She squinted, blinded by the mix of bodily fluids dripping from her face but still too scared to raise her hands and clean it off.

The stranger replaced his member back in his trousers, dripping wet from Jenny's saliva, and kneeled slowly down to the couch, his head level with Jenny's ruined lips. "Well done baby, you put on quite a performance there. I think we've got you nice and warmed up for our special guests.

12