The Massage Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Guests? Jenny shifted her naked body into a half sitting position on the bed, still trying to regain her breath. "W-what do you mean guests?"

The cruel smile returned to the man's face. "Look baby, you're famous".

He reached to his pocket, fished out a small device, and clicked a button on it. Jenny had to shield her eyes as four large screens lit up on the wall closest to the top of the massage couch. She blinked as she accustomed to the light, doing her best to clean the cum from her eye sockets.

Jenny was still confused, and as her eyes cleared she looked around the room and noticed that she was surrounded by cameras. On three of the screens was displayed in high definition her own naked body sitting on the couch, and the fourth seemed to be a room of men playing cards.

"I, I don't understand", she began sobbing,."Have they been watching me the whole time?"

"Well that, yes, but they are very focused on their card game, the prize is a good one"

A sinking realization fell over Jenny as she started to ask the question she figured she already knew the answer to. "W-what are they playing for?"

The stranger took Jenny's chin in his hand, glancing surreptitiously down towards her dripping wet crotch, and pulled her face close to his.

"Why do you think I haven't fucked your wet little pussy yet you stupid slut? And that tight little asshole of yours? Did you think I was going to let you off that easy?" He flicked his head up in a gesture towards the poker game.

"The prize? The first prize is your anus, second place gets first shot at your tight pussy. Then you're free for anyone else that wants to use your holes. What do you say to that you little whore?"

To be continued...

12