The Massage Pt. 02

Story Info
Christine writes Marcela about her next BBC adventure.
12.9k words
4.51
19.8k
28
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BBCXXX
BBCXXX
697 Followers

Dear Marcela,

Hi Honey! I hope you and Tom are well. I was just looking through some of the photos from our recent trip to the Bahamas and remembering how much fun we had together and thought I would drop you a note and tell you what has happened to me since then. I really loved spending time with you and getting to know you even better! We should do that again next year when the guys are away on their annual fishing trip, assuming you allow Tom to go next time. I can understand if you're not yet ready to trust him being away with the guys again.

I really want to compliment you on how you have handled such a difficult situation with Tom. You showed great courage and strength in confronting him head-on about his infidelity, but you also did it with great compassion. I'm so glad to hear that you and Tom are working through it now and that you have such high hopes for not only saving your marriage, but in fact strengthening your bond.

I firmly believe that since Chuck and I went through our similar difficulties a few years ago that we have come through it with a stronger relationship, and of course our sex lives have improved dramatically! Complete and open honesty is definitely the best policy, especially when you have the kind of lifestyle that Chuck and I now have. Although we allow each other to experience other partners, the ultimate goal is always to enhance our own sexual relationship together.

To that end, I must tell you what happened just this last weekend! I'm sure you remember my story about the gorgeous black man, Ray, that I spent the evening with, that was the night I made Chuck sit and watch Ray make love to me in every possible way. Ray was such a fantastic partner; easily the best fucking I have ever had, and Chuck was so aroused watching us together!

And you saw the pictures I shared with Ray of my encounter with Jorge, one of those two cute Masseurs down in the Bahamas. Those pictures drove Chuck absolutely wild! He really liked the shots showing Jorge pushing his big cock deeper and deeper into me. He said the look on my face in those pictures, a look of intense sexual pleasure, was what really turned him on the most.

But it was those last few pictures that really sent Chuck over the edge! You remember them, don't you? Those were the photos that Jorge took just as a joke, the shots where I was trying to shove both Jorge's and Dominic's cocks in my mouth at once! Chuck couldn't get over those; he just kept talking about how the thought of me with two black men at once was so exciting to him! I had to tell Chuck the complete truth, that it was a very exciting thought for me too.

Since you and I got back from that trip to the Bahamas, Chuck and I have looked back on those pictures and acted out that fantasy many times while we make love. It has been some of the best sex we've ever had together! Sometimes I would narrate a story about being fucked by two big black guys while Chuck is inside me, and at other times he would tell me a story while I straddled him or took him in my mouth.

We have come up with many different and exciting versions of the story, but they always end with the two men sharing my body at once, fucking me with their big, black cocks! It never fails to bring both of us to a very intense climax.

But that's not all! While we have been developing these little fantasies, we have also been working on a plan to act them out! We were trying so many different avenues trying to figure out how to find two good candidates to help make this a reality. After several failed attempts reaching out online or through mutual friends, we finally decided it was best to go back to the previous method that worked so well; we contacted Ray through his agency.

As I told you before, being a professional Ray and his services were very expensive that first time, but he was definitely worth it! When we reached out to Ray and told him our idea he said he was more than happy to help us and he knew of one or two guys, also professionals, that he could work with to make it happen.

Ray quoted us a rate for him and one other guy for the evening and asked us if there was anything special we wanted to do. We said we had some ideas but didn't have anything specifically planned. That's when Ray said, "Tell you what, for just a little more I can arrange the whole evening. You won't have to do a thing except show up, and I guarantee that you will enjoy it. What do you say?"

This sounded interesting to both Chuck and me. I won't tell you how much it cost, (it was a lot!), but we were so intrigued we decided to give it a try. Ray had impressed us before so we felt comfortable that this would be just as great. Ray said to leave everything to him and he would call us back with the details in a few days.

Ray was good to his word. He called and told us to check into the Hotel Fontainebleau downtown on Saturday; a room would be registered in our name. Then he said we would have dinner reservations ready for us at 'Chez Pierrick,' the French restaurant in the hotel. He wouldn't tell us anything else and we spent the next three days excited and anxious, wondering what was going to happen.

On Saturday, Chuck and I checked into the hotel to find we had a beautiful, large suite overlooking the downtown. We showered and then got all dressed up for the dinner. I was wearing my sexiest evening gown with thigh-high slits up both sides and stiletto heels. Chuck looked very handsome in his suit. We arrived at the restaurant on time and were seated at a lovely table. We kept waiting for something to happen, for someone to arrive and join us, but there was no one.

We ordered drinks, then appetizers, and then dinner, and still no one came. We finished dinner and were ordering dessert and thinking that we must have made a mistake, or maybe something had happened to Ray. Dessert came and we ate it very slowly, watching the room for signs of Ray and another guy, but they just weren't there.

Finally, the bill came and we settled up and stood up to leave. We walked toward the door, confused and frustrated by the whole evening. I could tell Chuck was now angry and I was so disappointed. We walked out of the restaurant and into the main lobby and immediately bumped into a large man with a woman next to him. The man placed his hand on Chuck's shoulder to stop us and then he flashed a badge at us. He said, "Are you Mr. Stans?" When Chuck nodded a 'yes,' the man continued, "I'm agent Robinson and this is agent Brown. We have some questions to ask you, if you don't mind."

They were both black and relatively young and they were wearing dark business suits. They both had grim looks on their faces and really looked and played the part of federal agents, but I could also see that they were an attractive pair. The man was very handsome with chiseled features and the woman was pretty, but with very little make-up and her hair tightly pulled back.

I looked around expecting to also see Ray, but there was no sign of him anywhere. Both Chuck and I were a little confused; this wasn't what we were expecting. 'Agent' Robinson said, "It would be best if we could speak privately. Do you have a room here in the hotel?" Chuck nodded and Agent Robinson said, "Please lead the way, if you don't mind."

We walked to the elevators and the two agents followed us without speaking. In fact, no one said a word the entire trip up to our room until we were inside. Once in the room Robinson firmly grabbed Chuck's arm and Agent Brown grabbed mine and they turned us toward the wall and Robinson said, "I'm afraid we need to frisk you first. Please don't move." They proceeded to frisk us from head to foot while we just stood there looking at each other, playing along but still confused.

Robinson said, "We've received reports on you both regarding possible illegal activities involving international sex trafficking and we need to ask you some questions. First, we're going to ask your wife some questions and then we will talk to you, sir. Until then we need you sit in this chair quietly. Do you understand?"

I could see that Chuck was getting upset that this isn't what we had ordered. There were supposed to be two men; and we were expecting a sexy rendezvous. Chuck was getting agitated and he started to protest loudly, "Wait just a minute! I don't understand. Where is Ray? What are you two playing at?"

Robinson quickly moved in front of Chuck and gave him a 'don't fuck with me' look. He was a good six inches taller and twenty pounds heavier than Chuck, towering over him as he stared unblinkingly. Agent Brown, meanwhile, grabbed the desk chair and moved it behind Chuck. Robinson placed both his hands firmly on Chuck's shoulders and forcefully directed him to sit while quietly saying, "I would appreciate it if you would please sit down, sir, and remain quiet."

Chuck was now sitting and Robinson had shifted his big hands downward to Chuck's forearms, pinning them to the armrests. Robinson then said, "Agent Brown, please help Mr. Stans remain in his seat." In a flash the woman had wrapped a thick velcro strap around Chuck's left arm, securing it to the armrest.

Chuck was not expecting this kind of treatment and he started to protest and pull at the strap, but it was too secure, "What the...what are you doing?" Agent Brown then swiftly moved around and secured Chuck's right arm as well. Robinson then stood up and loomed over Chuck who was struggling in the chair but to no avail.

Robinson spoke softly again, "Mr. Stans, please sit quietly while we question your wife. If you can't behave we will have to gag you and lock you in the bathroom. I'm sure you don't want that!"

That took the wind out of Chuck for the moment, but I could see by his breathing and his color that he wasn't too pleased at the way this was starting. I had just stood there the whole time like a deer in the headlights. I didn't know what to make of all this. That's when Robinson turned toward me and stepped in very close. He was so tall and handsome, but based on what I had just watched I was a little scared. I stepped backward and bumped into the bed causing me to lose my balance. I plopped down to sit on the edge of the bed.

I was looking up at Robinson while Brown was several feet away standing next to Chuck. All of their eyes were on me at the moment, although Chuck's eyes were darting back and forth between me and Robinson. Robinson gave me a little smile and said, "Mrs. Stans, I'm going to ask you several questions and if you answer them honestly and correctly this will all go very smoothly, OK?" I nodded up to him while staring into his big eyes.

"Did you recently travel out of the country, Mrs. Stans?"

I don't know how they knew this, Marcela, but I answered, "Yes, I went to the Bahamas."

"I see. And did you engage in any activities during that trip that might have involved prostitution?"

I went cold. How did they know this? I answered, "No!"

Agent Robinson raised an eyebrow and said, "Really, are you sure there wasn't any activity where someone received payment in exchange for sex with you?"

I was dumbfounded, Marcela! I stammered, "Well, maybe there was...I guess he did... Oh...Yes!"

Agent Robinson then said, "Thank you for candor Mrs. Stans. Do you love your husband?"

I didn't expect that question, but I answered quickly, "Of course, yes!"

"Good! And you would do just about anything for him, wouldn't you, Mrs. Stans?"

I wasn't sure where this was leading, but again I answered, "Yes, I would."

Robinson continued to look intensely into my eyes "Of course you would! You are his loving wife after all." Robinson stopped and just looked at me for a very long time and a small smile crept onto his face. Then he said, "Do you fuck other men on a regular basis, Mrs. Stans?"

My eyes grew wide and I felt myself flush and go all red. I nodded. Robinson said, "That's interesting. But if you love your husband, why do you fuck other men?"

I took a deep breath and looked over at Chuck. He was looking back at me and he appeared to be holding his breath. I suddenly felt more confident and regained a little of my composure. I looked back up at Robinson and said, "Two reasons, Agent Robinson. First, I do it because I love my husband and its what he wants me to do."

Robinson raised his eyebrow again and said, "And the second reason?"

I smiled and slowly moved my eyes from Robinson, then to Agent Brown and finally down to Chuck. Chuck was looking back at me and he smiled too. I said, "Because I like it!"

Robinson smiled at that and said, "That's very interesting. I believe you. I think you are telling me the truth. I just have one more question." I looked up into his face. I was sure I knew what the question would be and I was ready with my answer.

Agent Robinson reached down and unzipped his pants and reaching inside he pulled his penis out and held it in his hand in front of me. It was immense; long and thick! Then he asked, "Do you want me to fuck you right now, Mrs. Stans, in front of your husband?"

Marcela, I'm almost as wet right now writing this to you as I was sitting there that night looking at his impressive penis. I could barely pull my eyes away, but I did look over at Chuck and I could see how excited he was becoming. He was silently imploring me to answer. So I looked back to that beautiful black man and said, "Agent Robinson, I thought you'd never ask!"

Agent Robinson said, "I'm glad to hear that, Mrs. Stans, may I call you Christine?" I nodded while looking up at him, although I kept looking back hungrily at his massive cock. It had stiffened and grown as he continued to hold it in front of me. "You can call me John, but before we proceed I need to ask your husband a few questions, OK?" Again I nodded while staring at his long cock.

John turned to look at Chuck who was intently focused on what was happening. John said, "Mr. Stans, you just heard what your wife said. She wants me to fuck her! Is that OK with you?"

Chuck continued to stare at me with wide eyes as he nodded his head and quietly said, "Yes."

John said, "Really? You want me to fuck your wife with my big cock?" Chuck nodded and John continued, "Do you want her to suck my cock too? Do you want me to fuck her mouth?" Chuck squirmed in his seat and nodded again. I could tell that he was trying to move his right arm; he wanted to grab and stroke his own dick, but he couldn't move because of the restraints.

John moved closer to me and held his cock out to within just a few inches of my mouth and he stroked his cock, with long slow strokes while he continued to look at Chuck. He asked, "Why do you want me fuck your wife, Mr. Stans? I want you to tell me that."

Chuck sat there without making a sound at first, but I could see that he was tense, his leg muscles were quivering and his breathing was shallow. He continued to look into my eyes, then at John, and then back to me. He spoke, softly but firmly, "Because I love her and I want her to be happy." I smiled back at Chuck. The feeling of love I had for him at that moment was so strong, but I didn't have time to dwell on it.

I looked back up at John as he said, "Well, by all means then, let's make Christine happy!" Without waiting another second, I reached out with both hands and grasped his large black cock and leaning forward I eagerly engulfed the head of it with my mouth and began to noisily suck and lick it from top to bottom!

Marcela, I was insatiable! I devoured John's cock like it was my last supper. Occasionally, I would look over at Chuck and Agent Brown, and then upwards at John. Chuck was squirming in his chair with his eyes wide and staring; there wasn't much else he could do. John had his eyes closed and his head was tilted back as he moaned loudly. After a while he grabbed my head and began thrusting his cock in and out of my mouth as I slobbered my spit all over his cock and balls.

I even noticed that Agent Brown was rubbing her own breasts while she watched me and I could hear an occasional groan come from her. She finally blurted out, "Shit, John! She really loves sucking your black dick!" I paused just long enough to look up at her to see the big smile on her face.

John, trying to control his voice as I sucked and licked around the tip of his cock, said to me, "Is that true, Christine? Do you love sucking big, black cocks?"

I pulled my mouth free just long enough to say, "I do! I love sucking huge cocks like yours!" Knowing how crazy it would drive Chuck to hear me say it I added, "Sucking your long, black cock is so much better than sucking my husband's dick!" I heard Chuck moan at this, but the poor man couldn't do anything to help relieve himself.

John said, "Oh really? Mr. Stans, it seems that your wife prefers my cock to yours. That's too bad! Shana, why don't you come over here and help Christine suck on my cock while Mr. Stans sits there and watches? I'm sure he will be a good 'little' boy."

Shana immediately walked over and kneeled down next to me. I briefly released John's cock again so that Shana (Agent Brown) could take it from me and then wrap her lips around the tip. I was amazed that she didn't hesitate even though John's cock was literally dripping with my own saliva. I took the opportunity to look over at Chuck and give him a wicked smile before I moved back in to stake my claim again.

Shana and I played well together, sharing John's cock between us. I would take several strokes with my mouth and then allow her to do the same. Soon we started trading off between his cock and his balls, one concentrating their attention on his cock while the other sucked and licked his balls, then trading back. John was loving this attention and he was constantly groaning and telling us how good our mouths felt.

At one point Shana and I were facing each other, John's hands holding our heads steady with our lips almost touching while John was thrusting himself back and forth between us while our lips and tongues rode up and down the length of his moving cock. I closed my eyes as I felt his long cock glide along my lips and I could occasionally feel Shana's tongue touch mine, especially when we met at the tip of John's cock, waiting for him to thrust forward again.

Then John's cock wasn't there, he had pulled back completely, but Shana's tongue was there; and her lips, as John continued to hold our heads together. I opened my eyes but did not draw back. Instead I leaned forward to accept her kiss. Her lips were so soft, so full and large! She reached out and held my face and pulled me tighter and kissed me harder. The next thing I knew Shana's tongue was in my mouth and I loved it! I responded with my own tongue and soon we were kissing passionately.

The kiss eventually ended, and Shana pulled back and gave me a wet smile. She looked so delicious! Sharing John's cock with this beautiful young black woman had stirred within me a connection between us. John then said, "Shana, would you please check on Mr. Stans? He has been obedient and cooperative so far.

I watched Shana stand up. She reached up and released her hair bun and shook her hair loose and it fell to her shoulders. As beautiful as she was before, she was even more beautiful now; softer and sexier. She removed her suit jacket and then pulled her blouse up freeing it from her tight business skirt. Then she walked over and straddled Chucks knees and sat down on his lap facing him.

Shana said, "You are doing well so far Mr. Stans! Keep this up and we'll give you a reward later." As she spoke she reached down and grasped the bulge in his pants. Shana giggled and said, "You are certainly keeping THIS up!" Then she leaned forward and placed her lips on his and began to kiss him deeply. I could tell that her tongue was deep in his mouth.

I felt several strange feelings at once: titillation at seeing my husband tied up while being kissed by a beautiful young black woman; a little bit of jealousy for the same reason; and finally, a very strong twinge of sexual arousal in my pussy. I wasn't exactly sure what prompted that last feeling at first, but then I realized. It was because this woman who was now kissing my husband so deeply had just a few minutes earlier been sucking on John's big, black cock. I had tasted it in her mouth during my kiss with her and I wondered if Chuck was tasting it too, or would he even realize it. I'm not sure why but I found that thought to be very exciting to me.

BBCXXX
BBCXXX
697 Followers