The Massage Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over to Chuck to see him now with his pants completely down at his ankles and he was leaning back in the chair slowly stroking his penis. I resumed sucking on Ray as I felt Shana kissing me along my back and downward. Soon she had reached my ass and instantly I felt her hands grasp my ass cheeks and spread them wide. Marcela, I nearly choked when I realized what was about to happen only a split second before it did. Shana immediately dove in with her mouth and started to lick my asshole!

I was not expecting that and my eyes must have grown wide with surprise. I looked over toward Chuck and he was just as amazed, but obviously aroused too because he was now masturbating faster. I will freely admit though that whatever Shana was doing with her tongue, it felt wonderful!

I could tell that she was slathering my asshole with saliva because I could feel the warmth of it running downward. Then she started to penetrate my asshole with her tongue and soon she was pushing it inside me. Marcela, she was literally fucking my asshole with her tongue and it was heavenly! I almost ready to climax again when I heard Shana cry out, "My God, Christine, your asshole tastes so yummy! Your husband must eat your ass every day, right?"

As she resumed her tongue action I tried to answer her between my squeals of ecstasy, and I answered truthfully, "No, my husband has never done this!"

Shana suddenly stopped, I didn't want her to, but she was just so indignant. "Are you fucking kidding me! What the fuck is wrong with that little pussy?" Shana stood up and walked over to Chuck, forcefully grabbed his face, placed her mouth over his and pushed her tongue deep into his mouth. When she finally stopped she screamed, "You little shit! That's what your wife's pretty little asshole tastes like! You had better get used to it!"

Then Shana turned back toward us with a pretty smile and cheerfully said, "OK John, you're turn!" She came over and yanked John's cock out of my pussy and dove her mouth onto it and started to suck and lick him while slathering her warm saliva all over it. After a minute of this Shana moved back to me and positioned herself over my ass while facing John and she spread my ass cheeks again. Shana gave my asshole one more kiss and lick before spitting on it and then saying, "I think she's ready now!"

Through all of this I had tried my best to continue working on Ray's cock, stroking him with my hands, licking and kissing the full length, kissing and sucking on his balls, and sucking down as much of it as I could into my mouth. I was happy to be doing that while Shana was doing her thing, but now I came to the realization of what she had really been preparing me for, and that's when I felt the tip of John's large cock pressing on my wet and slippery asshole.

Shana had done her job well because John was able to easily penetrate my asshole and push forward several inches as she spread my ass cheeks apart to help him. I reacted with a high-pitched squeal of pleasure as John's thick cock stretched me. Luckily, John took it slowly and withdrew himself a little before proceeding forward again. He repeated this several more times, each time reaching a little deeper into me until he was fully inside.

Marcela, the feeling of John's very long and thick cock deep in my ass was intensely pleasurable. I can't fully describe the feeling. If you have never tried this before, you really must! Of course, it helps to have someone like Shana to help things along.

John was now fucking my ass with long strokes and I could feel Shana still back there and it felt like she was running her lips and tongue over John's cock while he moved in and out of my ass, adding her saliva to help with lubrication. At one point she halted John and removed his cock completely, so she could take him in her mouth again and slather him up. She then tongued my asshole one last time to thoroughly wet it before John plunged himself back inside me.

I felt Shana get up from the bed and I looked over to see her walk back to Chuck. He was now frantically jerking off when Shana leaned down and roughly grabbed his face again and began to give him a big sloppy kiss, violently sticking her tongue down his throat. She even held his mouth open while she prepared a mouthful of her own saliva and then slowly dribbled it from her lips and into his mouth.

Shana continued to hold onto Chuck's face and throat and commanded him, "C'mon, Little Man! Swallow it!" She made Chuck had swallowed all of her spit before saying, "And that's what your wife's asshole tastes like when it's being fucked by a big, black cock! You had better get used to that too!"

Ray started laughing loudly at what Shana had just done and he said, "I think he liked that! Did you Mr. Stans? Do you like watching your wife get fucked in the ass by a black man? I hope so, because I know that she likes it, and she will keep doing it, too. She won't be able to stop! Come up here Christine! I want to fuck you now!"

Ray placed his strong hands under my arms and lifted me up on top of him, pulling me clear of John's cock. He pulled me tight to him and kissed me deeply and then rolled me over on the bed so that I was flat on my back and my legs were lifted up and spread wide. Ray crawled in between my legs, grabbed my ass and lifted and pulled me toward him until my pussy was tight against him and his cock laid straight and hard across my stomach.

Marcela, it was just like that picture I had taken with Jorge! You remember the one, don't you? I couldn't have planned this better myself to drive Chuck crazy with desire. And the most amazing thing was how much more impressive Ray's huge dark brown cock looked poised there, laying thickly across my white stomach and extending above my belly button. If I hadn't already experienced Ray inside me that one night before I might have been truly frightened by the sight of this.

Ray didn't leave it at that though. Oh no! He looked over at Chuck and then he spoke, almost shouting in a loud booming voice that startled both Chuck and me. Chuck actually flinched at the intensity of Ray's voice when he said, "Hey! Mr. Stans! Look at this! Goddamn it, stop jerking off your little dick and look at me! I want you to see just how big my dick is, and I want you to see how deeply I am going to fuck your beautiful wife's pussy! She is going to love every inch of it and then she will be left begging me to fuck her every day! And do you know why? Because I am going to ruin her for you! She will never, ever feel your limp little dick again. I will be the only man who will ever be able to satisfy her! And I will make her truly happy!"

It was an absolutely amazing humiliation! Chuck sat there unblinking through the whole thing, holding his penis but not daring to move. But I swear it looked like his penis swelled up even more as Ray humiliated him in front of us. I was surprised that he didn't climax again at that very moment, but I didn't have chance to think about that long because Ray wasn't waiting to see what happened. He was following through with his threat.

Ray positioned me lying back on the bed and he poised the tip of his cock between my open pussy lips and pushed the large head of his cock into my wet pussy. I had to bite down on my lip to keep from screaming out in pleasure, but I was still making plenty of noise that showed Chuck just how amazing it felt to feel Ray enter me. Ray maneuvered himself into a position where he could slowly push himself forward and continue to penetrate me deeper and deeper.

It seemed like he went on forever and I could feel him driving deeply inside. I held my breath and concentrated on the feelings in my pussy. I was seeing stars from the intense pleasure and lack of oxygen, so I gulped in lungfuls of air as I realized that Ray was now fully inside of me.

I looked up and Ray's large, beautiful body was now hovering over me, his arm and chest muscles rippling as he held his body there. He smiled down at me and quietly said, "Are you OK, Christine?"

It was an oddly tender moment after the wild theater of a minute ago, but only Ray and I were in on it. I smiled back at him and nodded and then I lifted my head to give him a kiss. I looked into his eyes and laughed and whispered, "Fuck me, you big, black stallion!"

Ray quietly laughed at this and whispered back, "That's good! You should use that again for Chuck's benefit." Then Ray went back into character for Chuck and the others, and he raised himself back up and loudly said, "Oh shit! Your wife's pussy feels so good! She's a perfect fit for my big cock!" With that Ray started to thrust his cock in and out of me, starting slowly and picking up speed over time. I wasn't acting when I tell you, Marcela, that he felt so good!

Chuck had resumed jerking himself off while watching Ray thrust his huge cock into me. I'm sure the look on my face of pure bliss was adding to Chuck's arousal. In addition, Shana and John had positioned themselves near Chuck with Shana kneeling before John while she deepthroated his cock. Shana would alternate sucking on John and heaping more humiliation on Chuck, telling him how happy I looked being fucked by Ray.

It was hard to concentrate on anything other than Ray while he was pounding so deeply into me, but I did notice one interesting exchange between Shana and Chuck. She told him that John's black cock tasted so much better than his. Then she said, "I can prove it to you!" She crawled over to Chuck and swallowed his cock whole and began to deepthroat him. Chuck's head went back and his eyes were closed and he was obviously feeling intense pleasure. Suddenly Shana stopped, reached up and pulled Chuck's mouth to hers and tongue kissed him.

When she let go of Chuck she said, "You taste OK I guess, not bad for a white guy, but just wait!" Shana went back to John and began to deepthroat his cock. She was vigorously mouth fucking his long cock and saliva was frothing up around her lips and dripping down her chin. She suddenly pulled herself free from John, her lips and face wet with spittle. She stood up, walked over to Chuck and grabbing his hair she pulled his head back and forced her mouth onto Chuck's. I could see Chuck struggle a little, but then he settled back and accepted her tongue deep in his mouth.

I was amazed by this whole scene! Shana finally pulled away from Chuck's mouth and with a wicked smile she said, "You see what I mean, don't you? His black cock just tastes so much better? Don't you agree?" Chuck didn't say a word, but just looked back at her in silence, although I did notice him reach back and begin to stroke his penis again.

Shana then reached over and took hold of John's dripping wet cock and held it out toward Chuck and said, "Maybe you'd like to try it yourself, Mr. Stans. Hmmm? I guess that's a 'no' then. You just don't know what you're missing, but your wife certainly does. Oh well, maybe next time!" Shana turned away from Chuck and noticed that I was watching this and she gave me the same wicked smile and a wink before walking over to the bed.

Shana laid down next to me and positioned her face close to mine as Ray continued to fuck me, now harder and faster than he had before. I could feel Shana's breath on my face and she did smell of both John and Chuck. I could always recognize Chuck's familiar 'flavor.' Shana came in closer and whispered, "I like you and your husband very much, Christine. He's a good sport, and I really do think you are beautiful and very, very sexy!" Shana leaned down and placed her open mouth over mine and our tongues met as she explored my mouth.

I started to moan into Shana's open mouth. Ray's cock was now pounding hard and fast into my pussy and my clitoris was burning with pleasure. I could feel another intense orgasm starting to build from deep within, but this one was going to explode across me much faster than the last one. I'm not sure how I had the presence of mind to do it, but suddenly remembering what Ray and I had laughed about earlier I pulled free from Shana long enough to cry out "Oh my God! I'm cumming! Fuck me harder you big, black stallion!"

The orgasm rolled through me as I again bucked and flailed. I couldn't help but notice both Ray and Shana trying to suppress their laughter as they lay there next to me. Chuck wasn't in on the joke; he was still intently watching us while stroking himself. He was doing it slowly. I think he was trying to pace himself; he didn't want to cum again too early.

Shana got up from the bed and Ray grabbed me and rolled me over on the bed so that I was now on top of him with my legs straddling his waist. His long cock was still deep inside me and he started to manipulate my body and move my hips up and down. I took the hint and began thrusting my pelvis and riding my pussy slowly up and down his cock. That's when Ray said one word, "Shana!"

I was confused for only a second, then I thought, "What? Wait just a minute!" Before I could even utter a word, Marcela, I felt Shana's hands again on my ass and her mouth getting me ready. I started to protest, but quickly changed my mind as I enjoyed the intense pleasure of her tongue on my asshole again as I rode on Ray's cock. I closed my eyes and began to moan, but then she suddenly stopped.

I felt Shana pull away and as I felt the bed move behind me I heard Shana say to Chuck, "Hey Little Man, are you paying attention? Your pretty wife's about to get double fucked!" I didn't have a chance to even react to this because I suddenly felt John pulling in tight behind me, and soon I felt the tip of his cock brushing and teasing between my ass cheeks.

Marcela, this was a first for me! I'll admit that I was scared to try it, but I had to know what it was like to have two men inside me at once. So, I arched my back and raised my ass upward in anticipation and to make it easier for John to enter me from behind. He pushed forward and entered my ass again. I involuntarily squealed at the sensation.

John pushed in farther and deeper, and then deeper still. I was moaning and shifting my body trying to take John completely into my ass while I called out the words, "Oh yes! Fuck me!" It was working, and I could finally feel John's pelvis up against me, compressing my ass and tightly sandwiching my torso between him and Ray. I nearly swooned at the idea; I simultaneously had two huge, black cocks deep inside me!

I wasn't the only one that was amazed; I heard a familiar voice say, "Oh my fucking God!" It was the first words I had heard Chuck in quite a while. I looked over to him and he was now standing up with his pants still around his ankles. He had a strong hold on his penis, but he was too stunned to do anything with it.

John started thrusting himself into my ass while Ray used his arms to pull down on my waist and drive himself deeper into me. This became our new rhythm and we settled into it very quickly. Ray would first push upward on my waist while John arched his back. This would simultaneously start to extract both of their cocks from my pussy and ass. Then Ray pulled me back down while John thrust his hips forward, which resulted in a powerful forward thrust of their cocks into me. I only needed to adjust my leg and pelvic muscles a little here and there to maximize the sensation in my body.

We started off our movements very slowly, but soon sped up. The length of our thrusts also increased and before too long I was experiencing these two immense black cocks moving at least six inches at a time, in and out of my pussy and ass, over and over and over!

I was so caught up in what I was experiencing that I missed most of what was happening with Chuck. He had finally settled back into his chair while he madly jerked himself off watching me being fucked simultaneously by Ray and John. How he was able to hold out for so long under such pressure was astounding. Shana had started to heap humiliation on him again, but then she decided to go one better.

Shana got down on her hands and knees in front of Chuck but facing away from him. She looked back over her shoulder and with another wicked smile she said. "Hey Little Man! Why don't you put that little pecker to good use?"

Chuck pulled his eyes away from the three of us on the bed and was confused by what he was seeing. He gave a puzzled look at Shana and said, "What? What did you say?"

Shana said, "It's just that you look so pathetic sitting there jerking off your little white dick. I felt sorry for you, so I'm offering you the chance to fuck me, Little Man. Who knows, you might enjoy black pussy as much as your wife love's black cock. You'd better hurry before I change my mind!"

Chuck didn't hesitate another moment. He dove to his knees and quickly plunged his dick into Shana's pussy and began to fuck her from behind while he still had a clear view of the three of us on the bed. It wasn't until that point that I turned toward Chuck and saw him fiercely fucking Shana. I was surprised but happy to see that he was experiencing as much pleasure as I was.

Well, almost as much pleasure, because this intense fucking triggered another orgasm for me and this one took me completely by surprise. I didn't even cry out. The other orgasms I had experienced that night had been a slow build that came from deep inside and swelled upward and outward. They had felt heavenly for sure, but it's hard to explain how this last one was even more powerful, and it seemed to just explode from every part of my body at once. My entire nervous system seemed to go into spasm at once and an intense sensation of pleasure blasted through me and then lingered for a very long time, only slowly subsiding.

When I recovered Ray and John were still fucking me, but both of their breaths had become fast and shallow with audible grunts and sounds. I could tell that neither of them would last much longer and I was right. John was the first to pull out of me and go to stand up, squeezing his long cock tightly and trying to control the inevitable. Ray took the cue and he picked himself up, and me with him, and placed onto the floor just in front of Shana.

Chuck was still fucking Shana and she seemed to be enjoying it immensely, although she couldn't say that to Chuck. I got down on my knees next to her. John, who just couldn't wait one more second, immediately moved forward and positioned his cock above my face. I opened my mouth just in time for John to spray his cum across my face and into my mouth! Shana had moved herself directly below me and was eagerly trying to catch whatever I had missed me, or what was dripping off my face.

John was still milking the last remnants of his cum from the tip of his cock, and I was taking everything I could into my mouth. Shana looked up and pleaded with me, "Christine! Share it with me! Please!" I willingly leaned down and planted an open-mouthed kiss on Shana's pretty face and spilled the contents of my mouth into hers. We continued to kiss and swap the remainder of John's cum back and forth before finally swallowing whatever was left between us.

Throughout all of this Chuck continued to fuck Shana from behind and Ray stood next to me while stroking his immense cock. Ray was smiling down at all of us watching the scene before him and he laughed and said, "That was beautiful! Did you like seeing your wife gulp down all that black cum, Mr. Stans? Get ready for more, because I'm about to deliver another load directly into Christine's mouth for her to swallow, and this is for her only." Shana actually looked disappointed at that.

Ray stepped closer to me and reached out for my head with his left hand and guided me toward his long cock as he continued to stroke the full length of it with his large right hand. Ray then said, "I can tell this is going to be a fucking huge load! I hope you can handle it all, Christine! If your husband can manage to finish what he's doing you can compare his pitiful little climax with mine!"