The Massage Pt. 02

Story Info
Jenny finds the treatment of her masseur only the beginning.
4.5k words
4.11
16k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thoughts of what were about to happen to her raced through Jenny's mind. Her head whipped over to look at the gang of men playing poker and saw that there were five in total, sat evenly around a table laden with beer bottles and surrounded in a haze of smoke. Suddenly one of the men jumped to his feet, pumping his fist and giving the man next to him a high five.

"Looks like we have a winner sweetheart, we better get you ready for the prize ceremony."

Jenny fought against her own arousal but the sensation between her legs was becoming more and more intense at the thought of being used over and over by men that she had never met before. The stranger grabbed her wrist and again her traitorous pussy tingled in anticipation, responding to his rough treatment. "Come on, off the bed."

She obediently shifted her naked thighs to the side of the massage couch and pushed herself off onto the floor. He ordered her, "Turn around and bend over the couch."

Shit, thought Jenny again, not at the instruction but at the tightening of her vaginal muscles. Was she really this easily manipulated?

Jenny turned around, now standing with her bare ass pointing towards the stranger, and leaned forward towards the couch. She propped her body up with her elbows, leaving her ample breasts swinging freely just above the surface of the massage bed.

The stranger moved away from Jenny's exposed sex and went over to the bench at the head of the massage couch, opened a drawer, and pulled out a bunch of white cord. Returning to his position behind her and kneeling down, he took her left leg and pulled it outwards, fastening her ankle to a ring on the floor with one of the cords. Once he had done the same to Jenny's right leg, he stood back for a second to admire his handiwork. Jenny's sex was now fully displayed; legs open at 45 degrees, her welcoming pussy glistening with desire.

Using her hands to push herself off the bed, Jenny struggled pathetically to release her feet from their bonds but she had little strength left in her legs. The man took a step forward towards Jenny's splayed thighs and shoved her roughly forwards against the bed, his bulging crotch making contact with her genitalia. The feeling of his erection against her exposed crotch made Jenny gasp again, and she instinctively pushed back against his hardness, leaving a stain of pussy juices on the material of his trousers.

Ignoring her, he knelt down and reached underneath the table, pulling up a thick leather strap around Jenny's back and down below the table again. Wrapping it tightly around a hidden hook, Jenny's hips were firmly fastened to the table leaving her moist slit vulnerable from behind. She tried again to free herself but found that she was utterly unable to move now, (and once again, asking herself if she really wanted to be free or not.)

"You're doing really well baby, the boys are going to have a lot of fun fucking your brains out tonight." Moving around in front of her, he pulled her face towards his and kissed her deeply, probing her mouth with his tongue. Looking in her eyes, he said, "And let's be honest, I think you're going enjoy getting fucked as well, aren't you?"

She twisted her head away in protest, again torn between her own filthy sexual desires and the last remnants of her pride. Her thoughts were broken by sounds of a rabble of men coming down the hallway and suddenly bursting into the room, one by one. They had prepared for the act of breeding with her by stripping off with only towels to cover their waists. Jenny counted: one, two, three, four, five shadowy figures as they came through the door and surrounded her. Apparently eager to start the proceedings, one of the men had positioned himself behind her and had begun to finger her pussy. "Jesus Giles, what have you done to her, this bitch is soaking wet!"

"Yeah, she put up a fight but a horny little slut like this can't resist a nice hard fucking. And I thought we agreed no fucking names?"

Unable to process what was happening around her, Jenny felt contractions between her legs at the feeling of the rough fingers probing at her crotch, for the first time feeling a digit pushing against the tight puckered pink opening of her anus.

She protested even as feelings of desire rippled through her, making her legs twitch uncontrollably. "No, please! I've never been fucked there before!" She had experimented with sex toys before, and her husband had tried to penetrate her anally a couple of times but the pain had been too much and she hadn't been able to take much more than the tip of his shaft in her back passage.

One of the men in front of chimed in, stroking his erection through the towel, "I haven't been playing poker for the last 4 hours to be denied my prize you little slut" Jenny looked down saw that his penis at least didn't look as long or thick as her first attacker, but it looked bigger than her husband's and she was quite sure that her tight ass was going to split open if he tried to shove it in there. The winner called over to the man behind her who was still thumbing the opening of her rectum, "Hey, don't put anything in there man. Her ass is mine!"

The masseur addressed the room, "Okay, who came second place? Let's get this party started before this little slut cums all over my table." A dark skinned man to the left of Jennys head replied, grinning, "Looks like I'm up."

Jenny was again taken aback as his towel fell to the floor exposing his 9 inch cock, the tip of which was clearly glistening with precum. It hung heavily and Jenny couldn't help but bite her lip at the thought of it disappearing all the way inside her pussy. Jenny watched the man as he moved around the side of the bed down towards her spread legs. She felt him grab her hips and position himself right behind her, rubbing his hard cock up and down her well-lubricated slit.

Suddenly, Jenny twisted herself around. "Wait, wait, please, put on a condom!" Jenny's sexual desire had distracted herself from the reality that her unprotected womb was fully vulnerable to the reproductive organ placed at the opening of her vagina.

A peal of cruel laughter erupted around her. "No condoms slut, this is a breeding party. One of us is going to put a baby in you right here in this room!"

Jenny's heart stopped. "Breeding party?!"

She was given no more time to respond as the dark stranger squeezed the flesh on her hips and rammed his cock deep in her wet vagina, a moan of pain and pleasure erupting uncontrollably from her lips. It was happening. Jenny was being raped from behind and she was loving it.

The man groaned in pleasure, slowly withdrawing the head of his penis away from Jenny's unprotected cervix before slowly pushing it all the way in again. The walls of her vagina gripped tightly as he moved his cock slowly in and out again. "Jesus, this slut's pussy is incredible."

Before she knew it, Jenny found a pair of large hands encasing her head as the third cock of the evening attempted to gain entrance to her body via her open mouth. She responded by dipping her head down subserviently to give the stranger easier access to her open lips, the musty smell of his manhood driving her even wilder with desire.

"Shit, she's thirsty too." said the third stranger. Jenny looked up at the man, slightly shorter than the masseur but equally handsome, with curly brown hair and a well-trimmed beard and moustache. Holding eye contact with Jenny as she was slowly and methodically fucked from behind, he slid his cock between her waiting lips and towards the opening of her windpipe, pushing her head firmly down to receive his full length. This cock wasn't as long as the masseurs but it was thick and Jenny found her jaw straining to take its girth.

Jenny reached forward to massage the stranger's balls and began swirling her tongue around the head of his cock. She found she could keep his penis fully buried in her mouth and breathe at the same time, her nostrils buried in his pubic hair, inhaling his manly aroma.

She continued to moan softly as the man behind her pumped his brown shaft in and out of her pussy, reaching forward to massage the balls that were pushed up against her chin as the other stranger held his cock deep in her throat. Finally needing to come up for oxygen, with drool flooding out of her mouth and down her chin, she ordered the man behind her, "Faster, please, fuck me faster, I'm about to cum!"

The man said to his accomplice, "Come on then, give it to her faster. Let's see if we can make this whore cum with two cocks inside her" Inserting his penis into Jenny's mouth again, he started fucking her head as the man behind her increased the speed of his strokes. The other three strangers standing around her took turns to manhandle her swinging breasts, nipples, and occasionally taking the opportunity to smack her bare ass.

"This bitch likes it rough boys, I can feel her pussy tighten every time she gets a good hard slap," exclaimed the dark stranger, looking down at Jenny's slit and again pushing his thumb across Jenny's vacant anus, driving her wild with pleasure.

Jenny's legs started to twitch uncontrollably, and she reached down with her free hand to feel the opening to her pussy and the thick shaft that was embedded inside it, pumping in and out harder and harder, the man's balls slapping against her clitoris and pubic mound.

"Mmmmmmmm," was the only noise that could escape her occupied mouth, her hips vibrating from the waves of pleasure rolling through her groin and down her thighs.

"Holy shit, this slut's pussy is tight." Jenny orgasmed long and hard, gripping the chocolate brown length inside her as she came all over his cock. The tightness was too much for the man and he cried out in pleasure as he jammed himself deep inside Jenny's stomach and pumped his seed deep inside her vagina, impregnating her unprotected womb.

The sight of Jenny's sweaty body convulsing as his accomplice filled her pussy with cum was too much for the curly haired stranger and he ejaculated in Jenny's throat. She felt immediately that she had no chance to swallow the whole load without gagging so she pushed the root of his penis away and finished him off by jerking his shaft in front of her face, the remaining cum splashing against her soft skin and running down to the floor.

"No, no, don't take it out yet, please!" she ordered the dark man behind her but he removed his now flaccid erection from inside her, putting his hands down beside her hips and leaned over, panting from the effort of fucking her.

The empty feeling inside her was unbearable and despite the fact that she didn't want to have a child with the man, all she wanted was for him to fill her again. A steady flow of her own cum mixed with the man's semen dropped from her slit down to the floor, as her vaginal walls pulsed from the final waves of orgasm that had racked through her body.

"Right, my turn now," burst out the winner, the sight of this gorgeous women getting fucked at both ends too much for him to handle.

Jenny was left in place, bent over the couch with her legs spread open, sexual juices dripping from both ends and one hand still tucked between her thighs massaging her swollen clitoris and labia. "Come on then, let's get this over with, just please be gentle." She had given in to the fact that resisting the winner was useless, and was starting to get curious about how his cock would feel in her ass.

The man grinned. "Hmm, you know what; I want to see this sluts tits bounce around as I fuck her asshole." The masseur, seemingly the host for evening, complied swiftly, kneeling down between Jenny's feet alongside the pool of cum dripping from her snatch, and released her feet from their bonds. The leather strap was removed and Jenny was grabbed by the waist and flipped over onto her back like a ragdoll.

A pillow appeared from nowhere and was pushed under her hips, presenting her sopping wet pussy and virginal anus. "No need for any lubrication here!" sneered the winner, using the palm of his hand to scrape the intermingled cum down and around Jenny's tight pink bum hole. She gasped in shock as he pushed first one finger and then two inside her, pushing him away and trying to lower her feet to take her forbidden opening out of his reach.

"Pin her down," he snarled to his accomplices. The masseur came up on to the couch next to Jenny, and kneeling, grabbed her left ankle and pulled it roughly up in the air. Jenny winced in pain as the fourth man, who had not yet been given access to Jenny's private areas, did the same on her right side and both of them pinned each of her arms down just in case she struggled further.

Jenny was rendered completely unable to move, arms trapped by her sides and legs spread out in the air, as the winner raised his cock up towards her perfectly presented back entrance.

"Please, use your fingers a little more, I'm still too tight!"

"I'll be the judge of that slut," he replied, pushing the head of his penis against Jenny's tight asshole. "Don't try to resist, it'll just hurt more. Push your ring out and take my cock like the little whore you are." She struggled pathetically against her captors and screamed out in pain as the man between her legs thrust his penis cruelly past Jenny's sphincter and up inside her rectum. She gasped for breath as the shaft was held inside her. It felt as thick as a water bottle and she was sure that she was splitting open from the inside. "Please! Please, no more! Take it out! Take it out!"

"Hehe, out? It's barely inside you baby. Here, take a little more!" Holding the tops of her thighs to give himself better purchase, he pushed another inch or two of his cock inside Jenny's asshole, then starting to move slowly in and out, getting harder and harder from the vice-like grip of her back passage. Jenny moaned, fighting back tears, then pain slowly gave in to pleasure as the man opened her asshole further and further, relaxing her muscles and accepting him up into her insides.

Running out of patience, he grabbed her hips and with a rough shove impaled the rest of his shaft in Jenny's rectum. "Well done slut, here, let me help you enjoy this even more." He moved his left hand towards her aching sex, inserting a thumb inside her vagina and using two of his fingers to massage her sensitive clitoris. "There you go slut, you say you're not enjoying this but your pussy tells a different story"

Lost in a maelstrom of pain and pleasure, she could feel the familiar pulsing of her insides and knew that the man was right. She loved the feeling of his cock in her ass. Her feet pointed towards the ceiling, toes curled in ecstasy, and encouraged him to give her more.

She looked down at him, first at the sight of his penis rhythmically pumping in and out of her ass and then up to his face. Looking him in the eyes, she challenged him: "Fuck me then, come on, show me what a big man you are"

The man responded by sawing his cock methodically in and out of Jenny's ruined asshole. He kept a thumb in her pussy, swirling it around her soft insides, fingers swiping back and forth across Jenny's clit, driving her wild with pleasure.

The rhythm of his strokes started to pick up pace and Jenny's breasts kept time, bouncing in reaction to the cock banging against her ass, and the dark man, flaccid from Jenny's pussy but unable to resist the sight of her open mouth, positioned himself at Jenny's face. She instinctively started slurping her tongue around his slowly stiffening member, tasting her own pussy juices mingled with the man's semen and moaned to the man between her legs, "Yes, yes, just like that, you're going to make me cum again!"

The man started fucking Jenny harder, grabbing her waist tighter and tighter and pulling her body against his crotch to get his cock further and further inside her ass. Her thighs began to twitch uncontrollably and the men that had been employed to hold her in place were having trouble keeping hold of her spread legs.

"Mmm, mmm, yeah, fuck my ass!" Jenny cried out in pleasure as the dark man, once again fully erect, shoved his cock inside Jenny's mouth. Her legs spasmed one more time as an intense orgasm flooded her body, causing her groin to contract even more intensely than last time. Her rectum had a vice-like grip on the winners penis as she came, causing the man to orgasm simultaneously inside her, flooding her bowels with hot semen.

Bucking like a wild animal and still with the thick brown cock in her mouth she screamed out in pleasure at the feeling of being filled up in that forbidden hole, the last waves of orgasm washing through her belly and down to her toes. The sight of this was too much dark man as he filled Jenny for the second time with his cum, this time ejaculating deep in her throat, making her choke and gurgle as she struggled to swallow his fluid.

"Okay, I think we can let this slut go now, I'm done with her," said the winner, releasing his grip on Jenny's waist and withdrawing his semi erection from Jenny's asshole. Her back passage remained slightly open, having been relaxed by the thick penis inside it, and a steady flow of cum ran out from deep inside Jenny's bowels.

The two men by her sides released her and Jenny found to her surprise that she was disappointed.

"Okay, my turn now," said the last man, "Hey, you, chain this bitch to the ceiling."

Jenny looked up at the last man who had pinned her to the bed as she was being fucked in the ass. He was the bulkiest of all the men, pronounced tanlines and well-defined muscles suggesting that he might have been a body-builder.

The masseur obediently grabbed a set of handcuffs with a long chain from the bench and snapped them around her wrists (Click click, snap, click click, snap). "Here, help me hook her up."

The bodybuilder raised Jenny's arms and the chain connecting the cuffs was hooked high above Jenny's head, forcing her to arch her feet to relieve some of the pressure on her skin.

"Beautiful!" said the last man, smiling as he circled around Jenny's stretched out naked body, now more than ever completely at the mercy of the stranger. She balanced awkwardly on her toes as she looked back at him, gawking at his erect penis, aching for him to fill her empty pussy with it. The dark stranger had filled her up well but by the look of this man she was about to be stretched even further.

He finished standing directly in front of her and reached down to easily pick her up by the waist. She responded instinctively by wrapping her legs around him, her pussy lips spreading slightly open at the head of his thick penis. Looking over her shoulder to the masseur, he said, "How about you help me double team this slut?"

"Wait! What?! Two of you?!" The two men gave her no chance to prepare herself, the bodybuilder thrusting himself inside her pussy and the masseur using his right hand to guide himself up and inside her leaking anus.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" Jenny reeled at the feeling of being impaled by not one, but two rock hard erections. The sensation of being sandwiched between two muscular bodies, pumping themselves harder and harder inside her, was driving her towards yet another orgasm. She moaned and cried out as the masseur pulled her ponytail back even as he fucked her ass. "Yeah, take it you little slut," he said, as the man in front of her passionately kissed her open mouth and raised his hands up to roughly massage her breasts, her full weight now being supported by the two cocks thrust deep inside her.

Jenny's body started to writhe and buck once again, the wonderful fiery feeling building up deep in her pelvis, slowly spreading up through her belly and up towards her breasts and neck. The body builder whispered into her ear, their heads side by side each other as he pumped his cock inside her vagina. "You going to cum again baby?"

12