The Massage Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes, more, more, please," Jenny begged the men to continue, the fire rising, and with her hands still bound high above her head, Jenny screamed out in ecstasy as her pussy was rocked with a series of orgasms, the convulsions triggering both men to climax at the same time. Their backs arching and looking up towards the heaven, they released themselves deep inside her, filling her pulsating pussy and anal passage with sperm.

Continuing to pump their hips, the men moaned in pleasure as Jenny's sweaty nakedness twitched and bucked at the last remnants of her orgasm, finally withdrawing their cocks from inside her with a messy slurp and leaving her to find her balance on the hard concrete floor again.

"Right, my turn now," came another voice. "Hook her up against the wall, face forward."

Jenny hadn't noticed the last man, where had he come from? And did she recognize his voice?

Jenny's wrists were released briefly from the ceiling, only to be re-attached equally precariously with her face pointed at the cold concrete wall.

"Wh-what's going on?" She struggled to look behind her, but in her disoriented state she found it hard to keep her footing.

"Leave us alone now," the man ordered, and at quickly as they had burst into the room, the men filed out again, gathering their towels as they went.

Wait, I know that voice, Jenny reeled suddenly at the familiarity of the voice.

"Who... recommended... this... place..."

She tried to look behind to look at the last man, afraid and exhilarated at the thought of confirming her suspicions, but he grabbed her by the roots of her hair and held her head firmly in place facing the unforgiving wall.

A familiar smell made itself known to Jenny as the final stranger moved his body closer to his. The door to the room slammed shut and she realized that they were alone. Teetering on the tips of her toes, she felt him grind his body against hers, the unmistakable hardness of his penis nestling between her buttocks, once again awakening tingling feelings deep in her body.

"Wh- who are you?"

"You know who I am baby."

The man released his grip on Jenny's scalp, took her by the hips and twisted her around; her feet awkwardly tap dancing to the side in an attempt to support her weight. She gasped at the sight of her final assailant.

"Andrew?" Jenny stood face to face with her husband, the man she had spent the last 18 years with, creating a home, raising two girls, through financial crisis, through everything. The man that had, in recent weeks (months? years?) become increasingly distant and seemingly uninterested in Jenny's body was standing before her, his chest rising and falling in the heat of passion, eyes roaming up and down Jenny's naked body, mouth hanging open in desire.

Andrew brought his face closer to Jenny's, panting whiskey-breath into her face. She turned her head to the side, even as her pussy was signalling it's emptiness to her, its desire to be filled again, trying to process the shameful reality that was presenting itself.

He slid his face alongside hers, body still close, whispering into her ear. "Are you okay baby?"

Was she okay? She had regressed to a dark place in order to enjoy the rough treatment she had received on the massage table, how could she reconcile the events of the last few hours together with the man that she shared a bed with every night since they had married?

"I, I think so. You saw everything?"

"Yes," came the only answer. His eyes were roaming up and down her sweaty body, her slim legs struggling on pointed toes, bare breasts trembling with anticipation. He kissed her deeply, holding the back of head firmly to keep her lips pressed against his. She shook her head away from him, desperate for answers.

"Why? Why?"

Andrew had a million explanations but that was for later. He twisted Jenny around again, and kicked her legs apart to expose Jenny's ass cheeks which were still smarting from the hands of the gang of men that had had their way with her.

Hands still high above her head, despite the fact that she was completely exhausted from being slave to five sex hungry strangers, Jenny still felt an aching emptiness and longed for it to be filled one last time.

"I love you so much baby." His arms hooked around Jenny's chest, grabbing her breasts, Andrew thrust himself up and inside his wife's well-used asshole. Even with the rough treatment of men that were much more heavily equipped than her husband, his penis felt like heaven inside her. He reached around and kissed her deeply, tongue probing her salty mouth, wild images behind his closed eyes, this, the mother of his children, turned anal whore.

"Ohhh yes, yes baby, fuck me harder," Jenny cried out. Reaching down with both hands towards Jenny's aching crotch, he probed at the opening of her pussy, massaging her labia and clitoris. It took no time before he released himself inside his wife's rear end.

Dangling helplessly from her bonds, Jenny spasmed, twitched, orgasming one last breathless time, squeezing her husband's penis with all the strength that was left in her pelvic muscles. As she milked the last traces of sperm deep inside her bowels, still impaled on his penis, Andrew reached up and lifted Jenny's wrists down from the concrete wall.

Watching on the camera from the room nearby, the masseur smiled to himself. The couple embraced each other tenderly, hands stroking faces, happy tears, loving smiles. The man gathered his wife's clothes and helped to make her decent again, only then clothing himself. As the couple left the room, the massueur noticed the women limping slightly, leaning on her husband's shoulder as he helped her to walk. He smiled, thinking to himself, "Another happy customer!"

12