The Massage Robot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon enough my vibrating friend returned, and as I felt the arousal build again I was surprised by how much I was enjoying this new position. I let out a slightly crazed laugh as I reflected on how this robotic massage really was taking me on a wild ride. There was no denying that between the expert physical manhandling and the relentless teasing this was one of the most erotic experiences ever!

"Please!" I heard myself begging as I felt the pressure building in my loins. I had been so close several times now and I really, really wanted to experience an orgasm whilst in the grip of this machine.

The robot seemed to hear me and a pair of vibrating wands moved in on my nipples, making me squeal as they sent sparks shooting through my body. The vibrator between my legs was pushing into me hard and fast and I could tell that this time I wouldn't be able to hold back. I clenched my eyes shut and bit down on my lip as the orgasm built within me and my whole body began to convulse.

At just the perfect moment to frustrate me the robot backed off again, stopping all of its teasing motions just as I was about to peak. Once again the manipulators gripped my body and this time they flipped me over like a burger. The world rolled in front of my eyes and I was now lying on my front.

"Nooooo!" I wailed. "Why do you always do that?!

It always knew when and it always thwarted me! How was it doing that?! I wanted to pummel the table with my fists in frustration, but of course the robot was having none of that. I was getting used to the feeling of the manipulators around my wrists by this point.

"Please! I need to!"

The orgasm was going to be a big one, I could feel it. I needed it!

As I lay on my front on the table, I could feel the robot's manipulator arms positioning themselves on my hips, one on each side. The grip was firm but not uncomfortable and I could feel the pressure on my lower back as the robot lifted my hips off the table, pushing them upwards. The sensation was intense, but also somehow incredibly satisfying. I could feel my muscles stretching in ways I never thought possible.

The next moment I could feel my hips being lowered and as they came down my crotch came into contact with something. For a moment I couldn't figure out what was going on, but then the vibration kicked in making me cry out in surprise. Somehow when it had lifted me up the robot had tucked one of the the massage arms in underneath me.

I felt the pressure increase as the robot slowly lowered me further until the vibrator was pressing into me, then it began to move my hips in slow circles. I had absolutely no choice, the robot had complete control over my movements and seem to be guiding my hips with expert precision. It was a new kind of pleasure torture, being forced to grind into a fixed vibrator. I needed to come right now but this motion had to be the most intense teasing motion ever devised.

"Bastard!" I screamed.

As before the other massage arms were working the rest of my body, seeming to focus on my butt and my thighs. I could feel my body tensing as the vibrations between my legs worked their magic. My pussy was clenching, tightening, and releasing repeatedly as I lost myself in the sensations. Every movement I was forced to make caused the toy to make a little more contact with my clit. It was an excruciatingly slow buildup but I knew that I couldn't last much longer.

I suddenly felt like I was going to explode and I couldn't stop myself from screaming.

"Oh fuck!" I cried out. "Yes! Fuck yes!"

My whole body was shaking as I came. It came on like a wave that just kept building and building My legs thrashed wildly as I tried to thrust my hips into the vibrator trying to get more, but it was almost like the machine was pacing me, because this orgasm seemed to keep going and going. By now my errant legs had been pinned down to the table by robotic hands but I still struggled, now desperate to escape the robotic grip and the vibrator that was now far too intense. And the pleasure just kept rolling on and on.

This is where things became a bit hazy. I knew that I had been struggling and screaming at the top of my lungs. It was one of those orgasms that seemed to take place everywhere in my body, and as it subsided I also felt a glow everywhere.

I remember being placed onto the table, completely spent. My whole body was trembling and I could barely even think straight.

"How?" I asked the machine in disbelief. If the interface said something in reply I don't remember it.

My arms and legs were free and limp on the table, I could feel the coolness of the surface against my skin. At some point I felt the gentle touch of the robot on my head and neck. The sensation was soothing and comforting, and I felt like I was floating. I could feel the gentle pressure of some appendages of the robot on my head working their way through my hair, massaging my scalp and temples and it felt heavenly.

I could also feel the touch of the massage arms on my back and legs, and the sensation was gentle and incredibly relaxing. My muscles felt like they were melting under the pressure of the massage, and I could feel myself slipping into a state of complete relaxation. I found myself feeling more and more peaceful with each passing moment.

Then I was lying on my back on the table, and I didn't remember how I had got into that position. The robot's arms were at work, gently kneading my scalp and massaging my temples. The distinctive grip of the manipulator arms was at work on the muscles in my shoulders and neck.

I closed my eyes and let out a sigh as the machine's touch moved down my legs. It was gentle, yet firm, and I could feel my muscles relaxing and rejuvenating under its touch. As it moved to my feet, I let out a little giggle, the sensation was so human-like and comforting. The machine's touch on my feet was gentle, yet firm, and it felt like it was pressing on all the right spots, leaving me feeling relaxed and at peace.

The robot's touch was so precise and soothing that I found myself fading in and out of consciousness, my mind and body completely at ease. I let out a sigh of contentment and let myself drift off into a peaceful snooze, feeling safe and secure in the robot's care.

***

I blinked my eyes open and for a moment I was disoriented. After a moment I realised I was lying on the floor, next to the robot, and there was a loud banging noise coming from somewhere nearby. I tried to sit up and that was a mistake because a wave of dizziness washed over me and I had to take a moment to steady myself.

As I rubbed my eyes I realised that the banging had been coming from the door. With a curious detachment I tried to piece together what had just happened. My last memory was of the robot's gentle touch, massaging my legs and feet. Then I remembered the unexpected turn the nature of the robot's attentions had taken. I tentatively moved one of my hands between my legs and sure enough the fabric of my leggings was still damp.

I should have felt embarrassed about that I thought, but I was feeling so serene that feeling any strong emotion at this point felt like too much effort. I knew I needed to get up, but my body felt heavy and it was difficult to move. It seemed like every muscle in my body had a pleasant glow to it, but they also felt like they had been turned to jelly and weren't interested in cooperating, even though that meant me staying on the hard carpeted floor.

I was so calm that I didn't even react immediately when suddenly all of the lights went out. Part of me felt like maybe I should be concerned when I was plunged into a silent darkness but in a matter of seconds the lights came back on again.

Moments later, though it may have been minutes later, the door burst open and Amber practically fell into the room. She took one look at me lying there on the floor and gasped.

"Cat! Oh my god! Are you okay?" She exclaimed, rushing over to me and dropping to her knees by my side.

"Hi Amber." I said, feeling a bit stupid. "I feel great. How are you?"

I tried to sit up again but my body still felt heavy and uncooperative. Amber put an arm around me and gently helped me to a sitting position.

"Oh Cat." Amber said. "I'm so sorry. I'm such an idiot, you should never have been able to run that program. I gave you my keycard by mistake! I didn't realise until I checked the robot's debug log and saw what routine it was running on you. Then I ran all the way here, but of course I couldn't get in because... that program locks the door to everybody."

I listened carefully as Amber spoke, trying to think was like trying to move a spoon through thick honey. I did notice that her face was bright red with embarrassment. I also noticed that my face had spread into a warm satisfied grin when she had mentioned the program. Ah yes, the program: "long 5". The one I had stumbled upon earlier, the one that had seemed so intriguing.

"You wanted it this way Amber." I said.

Amber just looked at me absolutely mortified. When I saw the look on her face I couldn't help myself I felt my cheek muscles ache as my grin seem to stretch from ear to ear and I started to laugh uncontrollably. Once I had started I couldn't stop. I shrugged off Amber's arm and flopped back onto the hard carpeted floor .

"I can't believe I made such a stupid mistake, I'm really sorry Cat." Amber said.

That just made it worse. I was bent double and laughing so much I was having trouble breathing. I it swear felt like minutes passed before I could even start to breathe again.

"You know I could probably sue your ass." I said, still laughing.

"Can you imagine it?" Here I put on a deep voice. "'So, Cat, show the court on this doll where the robot touched you.'"

I switched to a high, innocent deep south feminine voice. "Oh, why yes, here, and here... and here... and here..."

I was holding an imaginary doll, pointing at it from every angle "and here..."

"...and here and here and here and here and here..." I was off again, shaking uncontrollably with laughter at my own joke. I flopped back down again and beat the floor with my fists.

When I finally gulped down a breath I looked over at my friend and I suddenly felt a bit sorry for her. She was hunched over looking deeply shamed and embarrassed.

With great effort I swallowed the laughter, but I couldn't banish the smile. "It's okay Amber, I totally forgive you. It was unexpected but it wasn't a bad experience. In fact I kind of got into it by the end. Why do you think I'm laughing so much, I actually feel great right now!"

I wasn't lying, my whole body was still buzzing from the afterglow of the massage. My sports bag was in reach and I leaned over and pulled out a water bottle. My throat was dry so I drank deeply and even the stale, room temperature water felt good to me. That was something else that this room definitely needed: a water cooler. And a recovery couch of some kind.

"Seriously though," Amber said as she helped me to my feet. "Is there anything I can do to make this up to you?"

"Well you can let me use the robot again sometime." I said immediately. Then I thought about it some more. I looked her up and down, she was dressed in a fitted sports top and leggings under her leather jacket. Seriously did this woman live in gymwear? I had an idea.

"That program... you wrote it?"

"Yeah. I wrote it..." Amber said, her face flushing again. She looked away from me and down at the floor near the robot. "But I've not used it. I've not... dared."

I felt a new smile spread across my face, an evil one this time. I looked around. The RFID card was on top of the control panel. I picked it up and swiped it over the panel to activate the controls.

"Amber." I said.

"Yeah?" She replied sheepishly.

I looked her in the eye and pointed to the little platform next to the robot with the outlines of the two feet marked on it.

"Stand there."

***

This is possibly the fastest I have ever thrown together a 10,000 word story, and for me it's a nice illustration of how AI tools can aid the writing process. This story is all me: I conceived it, I drove the narrative, I wrote a lot the text, and of course I edited it all. I was also, however, able to use ChatGPT to assist with a lot of the writing.

As a creative person one of the biggest problems I have is that I have ideas faster than I can realise them. Getting this kind of help simply getting words down on the page means that I can be a heck of a lot more productive and write a lot of stories I would otherwise have no time to write.

I also enjoy co-writing stories with an AI so that I can get the AI to play the part of the AI. I can describe the robot, describe the situation, describe the AI's directives, and then discover what it does. Then I get to write how the human protagonist reacts to it.

Now, ChatGPT is restricted to heck and can't be used to write anything too fun. That's why this story leans heavily into the sensual and machine bondage side of things. ChatGPT is too innocent to realise that being held down by a robot, even just for a massage, is basically porn to the right people. Of course, when things got spicier toward the end of the massage I had write it all the old fashioned way.

Do you like stories like this? Would you try out this machine? Would you get off on using it, even if it didn't do anything explicitly sexual? Let me know.