The Massage Therapist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber looked at her first fully nude male client. He had broad shoulders and a muscular back. She hadn't noticed how muscular he was when he was wearing clothes. Her eyes traveled down his body to his firm ass. She wondered if how he was laying was comfortable and if he would still be comfortable once she started to massage him. He had positioned his cock and balls to be pointing below him rather than laying on them. She could reach between his legs and touch his cock. She smiled at his cleverness.

Amber grabbed her massage oil and started to massage his broad back. She worked her way down to his ass surprised at how firm it was. She moved down to one of his thighs. She let her hand travel down his inner thigh until her finger grazed along his cock. She saw his dick twitch when she touched it. She moved to the other side of the bed and worked on the other thigh. She told him to flip over.

She watched as he rolled over. When he was on his back, she assessed him once more. His chest was massive, and he looked like he might have a ten or a twelve pack. She might have to count when she ran her hands over him. She looked at his cock. He seemed to have a dick appropriate to the size of his body. On a smaller man it would have looked ridiculous. When he rolled over his dick flopped to his left side. She wondered if his dick wouldn't have looked so large if he hadn't removed all his pubic hair.

Amber grabbed some massage oil and started to massage his large pecs. She could only feel muscle; she didn't feel any knots in them at all. This man was in peak physical condition. She moved down and ran her hands across his abs. She was impressed with his definition. She ran her hands down his hips bumping his dick along the way down to his thighs. She massaged the right thigh and then moved over to the left one. She moved her hand up and gently cupped his balls. She grabbed some more massage oil and started to stroke his cock with one hand while gently moving his balls around.

She felt him start to grow in her hand. He was impressive soft but somehow, he was both a shower and a grower. She continued to slide her hand up and down his shaft slick with the massage oil. She looked down at his body. He looked good before but coated with massage oil he was truly impressive. She kept one hand on his cock and moved the other to his chest. She ran her hands over his pecs and traced his ab muscles. This seemed to have an effect on him as he started to breathe harder, and his legs started to twitch. She increased her speed as she stroked him, putting one hand on top of the other.

Amber saw Stu's balls pull up close to his body as the first stream of cum shot out of him. She continued to stroke him as jet after jet of thick white cum continued to flow from him. She kept stroking even when he stopped cumming. She felt him start to lose his erection. She tapped him on the shoulders as she walked towards the sink. As she was washing her hands, she noticed that the smell of cum was heavy in the air. In the mirror she saw Stu sit up and grab the sheet. He started to wipe up the cum that was all over his chest and belly.

She watched the impressive man clean up his cum. He looked at her and said, "Suzy said you have impressive technique but I wasn't sure how that would translate to a man but that was better than most of the blowjobs I have received."

He stood up with his now soft penis flopping against his leg. He picked up his pants and pulled his wallet out. He pulled out three one-hundred-dollar bills. "I almost cancelled when Suzy told me to bring three hundred bucks but now, I see why." Stu said as he handed Amber the money.

Amber said, "Thank you for the tip. I will leave you to get dressed."

Amber left and looked at the three hundred dollars. She smiled at what Suzy had done. She liked that her clients respected her time as well. Stu came out and they settled the official paperwork. He said, "I don't think I can afford to come, pun intended, every week but I will definitely book again."

As he was leaving, Amber said, "I look forward to seeing you again." She quickly went back to her room and gathered up the dirty sheets. She left her door open as she dropped the sheets into the onsite washing machine. She wanted to get her room aired out. She hoped that the next client wouldn't be able to smell what had just happened here.

It took three more days before she had another man say, "Jenny referred me," to Amber. She looked at the short chubby man. He was impeccably dressed. She doubted that most of what she owned was worth what that man was wearing. She looked at Thomas and said, "Okay, please remove your clothes and lay face down on the bed covering yourself with a sheet."

Amber waited outside the room. She knocked on the door and walked in. She was surprised to see Thomas standing there with a small half formed erection. She quickly closed the door behind her. "Go ahead and get on the bed. I guess you can forget about the sheet now that I have seen everything anyway."

She watched the chubby little man work his way onto the bed. He flopped down on his belly. When Amber walked over to him, she could see a light sheen of sweat across his back. Amber asked, "Are you comfortable proceeding?"

Thomas replied in a quiet voice, "Yes, please."

"Okay." Amber responded. She grabbed the sheet and draped it over him. She soaked up his sweat and grabbed her massage oil. She started rubbing his back before he started sweating again. She massaged his back working her way down to his hamstrings. He quivered when her hands ran over his ass.

She had him flip over to reveal his erection. She started massaging his chest and worked her way down to his dick. She ran her hand over his erection. The amount of pre-cum that flowed out of him made her think that he had started to cum. She wrapped her hand around his cock and noticed that the head of his cock barely poked out the top of her hand. She stroked him a couple more times when she heard him grunt. He started to cum. In her experience when guys came, they shot cum out but for Thomas it flowed out of him in a steady stream. Amber had never seen anyone cum with that much volume before. She continued to stroke him while the cum freely flowed.

Eventually the cum stopped flowing. She released his shrinking cock and moved over to wash her hands. She passed him a hand towel to help him clean up. "Thank you for that." Thomas said. "I haven't been touched like that in a long time."

"You're welcome. I've never seen someone cum that much before." Amber responded.

"Well, you made me feel really good." Thomas said, grabbing his wallet. He passed her three hundred dollars.

Amber left Thomas to get dressed. While she waited for him out front, she checked her calendar. She was now booked up for the next two months. She realized she was going to have to figure out how to account for all the extra cash she would be receiving.

12