The Massage Therapist

Story Info
My hotwife and I schedule a massage therapist.
6.4k words
3.79
25.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first published story on Literotica after reading so many great ones over the years. I welcome comments of all stripes.

Let me tell you about my muse, Julianne. There's the public perception of how people respond to her: her disarming beautiful blue eyes, her genuine smile, her giggle that is the cutest sound and will make you melt. Though like me, while she is an introvert, she is also a natural conversationalist. She asks the best questions to indicate she's actively listening and curious about the topic.

It's only later after we've been with people, when we're alone together, that we can decompress. Through our jobs we've learned how to present as friendly extroverts within a group of others, and we can do it well. But only for so long. It's exhausting.

Alone together, we are extroverts to each other. We gain energy from the other. We make each other laugh and we converse freely and openly. We will be celebrating a milestone wedding anniversary soon and that makes me the luckiest guy on Earth.

Dear Reader, I consider you a friend, so come with me as I tell you more about the private side of my muse and I.

If you haven't already picked up a vibe about her, let me tell you more. She is a very giving women and a natural lover. I suspect - and hope - that you think the very same things of your partner, so I'm not giving away any trade secrets here. I don't profess that our love is any stronger or weaker than yours (though secretly I kinda do, and I hope you secretly kinda think the same about your partner too). In fact, I celebrate lovers. If I was the kind of person who carried a tote bag, I'd have one printed with "Viva Couples In Love!" to help spread the word and also to bring home the leftover coffee cake from this morning's breakfast.

If you're familiar with sex columnist Dan Savage, you've heard of the phrase GGG - Good, Giving, and Game - and that's her in a nutshell. As a lover, Julianne is very good, not because she tries to be, but in fact it's the opposite: it's the way she naturally gives me her body, her attention, her kisses that are such a turn-on. She is naked often and even though we've been married many years, I still find myself getting hard (as I am doing right now) thinking about her naked body.

We like to visit places where we can be naked. And here, we should distinguish between two types of public nudity. Maybe you're thinking of the family-friendly nude volleyball and swimming locales. Nope. Not interested.

We're into fucking.

So we like to go to places where we can be full-ass naked and feel comfortable fucking wherever we want, whenever we want. And we enjoy watching others fuck too. It's not polite to ogle so you can't just lay in your lounge chair and stare at the couple fucking across the pool. But at the same time, there's also a vibe of excitement to fuck in front of others, both for the fuck-ees as well as the voyeurs. So it's a delicate balance of getting turned on by watching others and being watched, but not being a dick about it who whips out their binoculars and stares.

One of the things we've learned about public nudity is gaining an appreciation for how people come in all sizes, shapes, and colors. And through this appreciation, it helps to melt away any of that anxiety that people would naturally have about disrobing in public. Really, at the end of the day, nobody cares what you look like naked. And that's a liberating thought to have. Nobody really cares.

This has helped Julianne a lot. While she enjoys being naked at home, she learned quickly to enjoy being naked outside in front of others. Still, no matter where we go where there's public nudity, it's still a thrill to watch her so casually pull her top off and slide out of her jeans and underwear. Maybe we're supposed to be thinking that our bodies are holy vessels and not just sexual objects to be ogled at. And I genuinely think that too. But watching my wife undress in front of others is still a turn-on.

Maybe I'll get hard, maybe I won't. It's liberating not to care.

In a public nudity place, you watch a lot of people with genitals walking around. All sorts of shlongs long and short, ball sacs that sometimes hang like a mighty stallion. Cocks that swing like a pendulum from a grandfather clock to where I like to imagine I can tell time with it. Vulvas that are in-ies or out-ies. Pubic hair trimmed or completely shaved or bushy. Breasts in different shapes and sizes. And all the while I think: god damn, every single person here is a personal hero of mine for showing up, embracing the scene, and letting it all hang out.

You might be thinking that what I'm talking about are Swingers places. And you'd be right to a degree. The majority of attendees are swingers but you can't really know that about a person, I suppose, until you watch them "swing". And what does that even mean to confirm that someone is swinging or not? Three or more fucking each other? Ok, that's swinging. A couple fucking? More information is needed. You'd have to track whether they're fucking their partner or somebody else. And it's not like there's an org chart they pass out each day that explains who's with whom. If you saw Julianne and I at one of these places, maybe you'd automatically think we were swingers too. But we're not. And because of that, when I see other people there I don't rush to the same conclusion.

Not that it matters how anyone is classified. But if you thought we were swingers then maybe you are casually suggesting that we like to fuck with others. And on that point you'd be on to something.

Because we have brought people into our bed.

Would you like to know more about that, Dear Reader? Better question is: Would I enjoy telling you? And if we both have gotten this far, then that answer is an enthusiastic YES for both of us.

First a question: who between my wife and I do you think was the instigator for bringing others to our bed? I'll raise my hand and admit that it was all me. I can't recall the exact moment when a tiny lit-up fairy whispered the idea into my head. But remember that part about how my wife is a natural conversationalist who asks a lot of great questions? She gives me the confidence that I can tell her anything - anything! - and she won't judge me and I know I have her undying support that she'll love me to the end of time. So the idea entered my head and I felt comfortable with her to talk about it. And boy did we talk about it. She loves that she married a pervert.

But if I'm honest, my perversions know all sorts of limits that others are happy to cross with glee. And more power to them, let your freak flag fly, I say. My erotic imagination is, at its core, soft and tender.

The beating pulsing heart of my erotic imagination is the thought of my wife being ravished by others and me. Imagining my wife buck-ass naked with another man and myself while we both touch her, kiss her, lick her, finger her, fuck her... it makes my eyes almost roll up like I'm about to pass out from bliss. And that's just my fantasies about what is happening TO her. Watching her kissing another man, watching her response to that sexual spirit that is unleashed within her, and watching what she does with it... well, there I go almost stroking out again with bliss.

Fair warning: There's a lot of stroking in this story.

When we bring a man to bed with us, it's a trip in itself to watch my sweet, loving, giggling, brilliant wife transform before my eyes, as if she's possessed, into an aggressive take-charge sex animal. Imagine me licking her cunt while she aggressively sucks a guy's cock and I can hear all her loud slurps and sounds reminiscent of a starving cowboy with no table manners who has just been served a hot bowl of soup. Imagine hearing those sounds coming from your wife. Naked. Open. Her legs splayed, her cunt open to anybody to do whatever they'd like.

And secondarily, when my wife and another guy are buck-ass naked and touching and kissing each other, I have to admit that I am thirsty to suck on that guy's cock as well. I haven't done it a lot so it always feels like the first time. But it's another eyes-in-the-back-of-the-head thing for me, and it especially makes me strokeout-excited to share this with my wife. I feel like one hasn't lived until you experience having your wife grab a cock from your mouth and stuff it into hers where she sucks that thing with intention before giving it back to my open mouth. And then as I'm sucking the head and wondering what it will feel like as it swells like a hot dog right before shooting warm cum in my mouth, she is licking up and down his shaft to help bring him to that point.

We're talking about sharing a man's erect penis here, by the way, by putting it into our mouths. It's good for a writer to sometimes offer a clarifying sentence just to make sure Dear Reader and them are both on the same page. If you didn't think that's what that last scene was all about, I'd like to hear from you to tell me what you thought was happening.

But such as it does in my head, what I've told you up to this point... is it part of my perverted imagination, or am I providing snippets of actual memory? I will answer that in due time. But I will say this: the one lesson I've learned from these episodes of bringing a third into our bed, is that despite the hours I obsess over thinking about what might happen before the Big Day, in real life, it never turns out like anything remotely in my fantasies. And here's something else along those lines: real life is always hotter.

Here's a real story.

As I mentioned before, my wife and I are introverts. We might come off as shy or "to ourselves". We don't start conversations with strangers. We are not the social types who join the party with loud laughs and a grand entrance, and then make the rounds introducing ourselves to everyone. I don't believe in Hell, but if I did, it would involve an elevator that takes me down and down until the car door opens and I step into a huge banquet hall full of people in black-tie. The Devil behind me keeps prodding my butt with his pitchfork to force me into introducing myself to each person. And then he'd have random people double-back to talk to me, calling me by my name while I've forgotten theirs. Absolute hell.

So. Here is our friendly introverted couple who are madly in love with each other and flirting with the idea of fucking a third. How is this going to manifest itself? We're restricted from going to a sex club because of our professional roles where it would be devastating to be spotted. Same goes for Tinder because of pictures. There are lifestyle websites that would, in the future, prove to be successful.

But for the moment, I had an idea. First though, let me offer a sincere apology if you, Dear Reader, are a massage therapist. You should probably stop reading right here.

...

...

(Are they gone? Is the coast clear so I can continue?)

Ok, so I get this idea that massage therapists should be at an equal level in society with doctors, nurses, and rocket engineers. They give us nothing but joy, comfort, and relief. I do look up to them because if you've ever had an amazing massage, you recognized that they have a superpower to somehow read your body without X-rays and know how to touch in the exact precise way that brings you bliss. It's almost scary how in tune they can be.

And by extension, the kind of people they'd have to be in order to perform the hundreds of hours of training required of them, are the kind of people who think of themselves as healers, as if it's their calling. Both in a physical but also a spiritual way. And healers, by extension, are driven by a kindness to others. Massage therapists are the kindest people you've ever met. And kindness, by extension, is one of the most sexiest things a person can be. Plus, they touch naked bodies all the ding-dong day.

So you'd think it would be a natural extension to think that some of these healers wouldn't mind extending their calling to the sexual services. If, and this is a large IF, you ask respectfully and kindly. And before you ask, you first ask their consent to even broach the possibility.

And IF one gets that far into a conversation without being screamed at or worse, reported to the police, then maybe you can find a male practitioner where you can freely discuss the fantasy of a massage-slash-threesome with your wife as the main attraction. And from there, you can negotiate what they will and won't do to turn that fantasy into a reality.

After a lot of no-thank-you's, I was able to find somebody named Adam who seemed perfect. He was casual in his laid-back kinda-surfer manner and made me feel at ease that he was a genuine nice guy and would treat my wife with kindness. We didn't establish a laundry list of Things To Do and a scheduled itinerary, but he got, in general, what I was after. I told him about my oral fixation and he was down with that too. My wife found a nice hotel/spa where we booked a room and scheduled our "massage" with Adam.

Wow. This was actually happening. This wasn't our first monogamous'ish experience (more about that in another story) but we have them so irregularly that every experience feels like the first time. Thankfully the calendar date was a couple of weeks away so we didn't have too long to obsess about. And when I write "we", if I'm honest, it's "me". One of the qualities about Julianne is that she is CCC - cool, calm, and collected - and she hates to overthink, over plan, and scenario-play something to death. I, on the other hand, can't help but to scenario-play because it gets me super excited and horny. And this was used to great advantage in the interim when we would fuck and I would say out loud all the things I was envisioning, like how she would like it to have two men massaging her, how it would feel to her to have so much pleasure on - and inside - her body.

We packed for the overnight trip bringing some essentials like wine, a candle, a portable speaker, our robes. And condoms. A box of condoms. While Adam would have massage lotion or oil, we also brought our favorite lubes too. It's a fun exercise to write a packing list for meeting a man at a hotel to have sex with you and your wife. Julianne nixed "tuba" from the list but otherwise left "Big Bird costume" on knowing full well we didn't have one. But oddly, we don't own a tuba either.

So we check into the room, shower, and then O' the waiting! Total butterflies but also excitement. But also this slight uncontrollable shaking that indicated while my mind was totally looking forward to this moment, my body had other plans and was kinda freaking out just a little. Julianne seemed her CCC self, though I detected she, too, was a little anxious. Not worrying-about-an-ax-murderer kind of anxious, but a normal kind of anxious one might expect when meeting a stranger for the purposes of having sex.

The door knocked. Or the doorbell rang. I can't recall the sound because somebody else jumped up and said "Holy Shit!" at the same time and then I realized that somebody was me.

I opened the door and we made our introductions. Adam came in carrying his massage table. Immediately he put us at ease. He was one of those guys who seem comfortable in their own skin. We made small talk as he setup his table and then he excused himself to the bathroom while suggesting Julianne get on the table. She removed her robe, we kissed, and then she and her completely naked body laid down on the table stomach-first.

I was sitting on the bed still in my robe. I realized just then that I wasn't sure exactly what I was going to do or when. I didn't want to immediately butt-in to Adam's thang and also, I kinda liked the view. Adam came in wearing a tee and loose yoga pants. Pouring some lotion in his hands, he rubbed them and then started to massage Julianne's back.

I began to space out a little. I noticed I was looking around the room. I was trying to give Julianne and Adam a bit of privacy if that makes sense; no, it doesn't make any sense at all, but that's what I thought at the time. Again, I was there, but at the moment, I wasn't. I was off to the side. I didn't think I was looking but yet I have a memory of seeing Adam massaging Julianne's back with both hands while shimmying off his pants like how a magician might relax their wrists to slip out of handcuffs. He wasn't wearing underwear. And his shirt somehow was off by then, so he was completely naked.

I didn't want to ogle. But I didn't want to not ogle. I wasn't sure when the massage would morph into something sexual. Would Adam rub her ass like he normally would but maybe protrude a finger between her cheeks? Would he massage up her legs and then back down again, with each round trip massaging a little higher up her thigh? Might he stroke her side and start to glide over her side boob?

I must've been deep in my head, looking down not focusing on what was happening because when I looked back at them, Julianne was stroking his cock! Holy shit! I felt like I came into the movie 5 minutes late. I'll forever regret not seeing the exact moment when contact was first made.

This made me swing into action. I leapt up and vigorously threw off my robe like a reverse mild-mannered man transforming into a superhero. I walked over to the table behind Adam just as Julianne took his by-now hard cock and put it into her mouth. O' the glory of that sight. If this is your kind of thing, you know what I'm talking about. If it's your kind of thing but you haven't yet experienced it, I encourage you to get moving with making it happen. Because it's memories like this that will stay with me forever.

I loved that it was Julianne who took his cock into her mouth and not Adam stuffing it into her face. I loved seeing Julianne's sexual spirit animal come to life. She is aggressive and not coy. She doesn't sit on a fence and wish that maybe hopefully perhaps something she wants will happen. In life, in business, and in sex, she takes action. We have on the calendar plans for twelve months from now.

Back to the scene: I recall still feeling out of the picture as I stood behind and to the side of Adam, against the wall. I think I might have said "Holy shit that is beautiful" as I was watching my wife suck his cock. Adam was continuing to give her a massage so I thought I could help. I moved around to the other side where I had space on either side of me. I think I asked Adam for some massage cream and he squirted some in my hands.

I started massaging her ass (and dang nabbit, if someone wasn't going to pull apart her cheeks and run their finger down her crack and rub her asshole, well then it might as well be me!). You won't know this until another story, but we have a massage table in our bedroom where I like to give Julianne my special massages. Julianne really loves assplay and I wanted Adam to know it was a desired place for her. Did I start to penetrate her ass with my finger? I don't recall exactly. I'm sorry we didn't also hire a stenographer to take notes in shorthand or film it because I would've loved to have reviewed all this for the rest of our lives.

Julianne had extended her hand and was tugging on my cock too while she was sucking Adam's. I recall bending down to her ear and checking in with her. "Does his cock taste good?" and she muffled "muh huh" as best as she could with a mouthful of cock.

Somehow it's now the next scene where Julianne has turned over. I take Adam's hand and guide his fingers to her cunt. I lick her tit in the hopes he licks the other. Julianne loves having her tits sucked and it's one of the examples where it's humanely impossible for one person to suck both at the same time. So in my fantasies, I enjoy the thought of how it would feel for her

12