The Massage Therapist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

to have both tits sucked together. Mind you, the team sport needn't be as precise as synchronized-swimming, or, as if a ballet teacher is yelling at us both "Gentlemen! Plie! Together as one for god's sake!". I'm thinking more like a hedonistic experience for her where the pleasure is non-stop, where her goosebumps are radiating out-of-control, and where her mouth is open from laughter and awe.

But I don't recall if this happened. It could've been a blip in the memory film reel where a cut was made, so it's unclear whether this did or didn't happen. But here's another thing about me: I'm really into the tenderness thing. I get that in a lot of porn there is jack-hammering and throbbing, and there's a time and place for that energy as things rachet up to an intense level. But I really like to spend a lot of time being gentle and soft and tender. And so unless I gave Adam instructions for both of us to suck her tits at the same time, it maybe wouldn't have happened. Because Adam, while a really cool laid-back guy, was not quite like the bubble-bath that I was; he was ready for the fucking.

He climbed up onto the table near Julianne's feet and she spread her legs like a butterfly. I asked Adam that in lieu of a condom, I wanted him to come in my mouth. He was all laidback and said "sure", and so after ensuring Julianne was lubed enough - and how could she not be naturally wet given the situation - I took his erect cock and guided it into her cunt.

Ladies and Gentlemen, let me say This about That: If you were to ask me what my favorite flavor of ice cream is, or what's my favorite food to eat, or whether I prefer red or white, I will always answer the same way: the best thing EVER is to guide another man's warm hard cock into your wife's cunt. I don't know how I'm going to make it through this paragraph without rubbing one out right now. There is something that for lack of a better word is DIVINE about doing this. I don't mean to use religious imagery so I blame the movies. The soundtrack swells, the sky opens up, light shines down. It's a goddamn miracle is what it is.

It's one of the most beautiful sights I can dream of. And it really happened. This isn't one of those "fantasies that feels real" kind of thing. I am telling you about a memory that Julianne and I had with a man named Adam where I slid his cock into her cunt. And the groans coming out of Julianne's mouth! It was a good thing we rented from a nice hotel with thick walls.

At the moment Adam entered her, Julianne gave this enormous deep groan that took all the breath she had to give. And with each successive thrust the groans were louder and longer. The sounds of my beautiful wife. Julianne. The "yes, yes"'s. The random comingling of swear words with names of religious figures. Groaning in a hypnotic rhythm. Her mouth wide open. Sweat on her brow reflected from the overhead lights which I forgot to turn off and light the candle instead but I was not going to do that now. It was well lit. So I could see everything. I could see his cock sliding out and then back in. Out and in. Out and in.

If you've ever fucked or watched people fuck, this is what it looks like. Except normally if you're doing the fucking or receiving, you only see one view. And with porn you are at the whim of the cameraman who has been trained to only show the same expected points-of-view. But when you're standing right there with your face so close to where you can not only see it, but feel it, it is an amazing sight to see. The amazing squishing and sloshing sounds and the pheromone smell of warm genitals creating friction between each other, faster and faster. The raw smell of fuck flesh and the faster breathing from both of them. A multi-sensory experience I'll never forget.

Z, using clipped words because, I must say, the man is really fucking her well and is expending his energy, tells me it's time. It's time? Wait what? Oh crap! That's right! The plan! The shoot in my mouth plan!

All that forethought I went into about how I was going to really try to swallow cum this time (last time I didn't, another story). But now the moment was suddenly upon me and I didn't feel prepared. I dropped to my knees (ouch) and opened my mouth as Adam slid off the table and went towards me. The timing of the sliding-off-the-table meant that he had to not wait too late before he burst, but instead allow himself enough time to change positions. Which meant he needed to jerk himself just a few times to get back to the breaking point. This allowed me to remember my pledge to really swallow it this time.

I barely recalled the feeling of having warm cock in my mouth before I felt his warm cum shoot into the top of my gums with the force of a water-flosser on HIGH. Before I could even taste it, I swallowed it per my promise to myself. He shot another load and I dutifully swallowed it again. And another. When it was over, I recall how the inside of my mouth was coated in warmth and I was reminded of this special taste that felt like slippery alkaline along with the scent of sandwich sprouts. It all happened so fast. Did I like this taste? Was the experience hot? Did Julianne see it? Whoa - whoa with all the questions. Too many at once. Too many for my brain to process it all.

All I could think about was Julianne. I got up and went over to kiss her. I wanted her to taste Adam's cum in my mouth with the same pride a cat displays as it bows to show its owner the dead mouse. Plus, I wanted her to taste some too. We kissed really hard, I remember. And then Adam came over and kissed her next while I started to rub her wet clit in small circles. She was lying on the massage table in my favorite position: her feet pressed together, her knees bent flat against the sheets forming an open diamond below her waist, cunt opened and fully revealed like a blossomed flower.

She was totally at rest being fingered by me while kissing Adam. Eventually she gasped, her shoulders spring-loaded her head tilted forward, her face turned a clutching beet red, and she gave a massive shudder and cry. I love this woman so much and I love to see her response to extreme pleasure.

A small time passed while we recuperated and asked Adam if he did this kind of thing often, which he said he'd had. It made me wonder how the others were able to cross that line and request his special services. We were all on the bed, Julianne relaxing on her stomach where her sexy bare ass begged to be massaged. Adam crawled over behind her and got up on his knees. His cock was rock hard (wait - hadn't it only been 10 or 15 minutes? Where's that damn stenographer with the notes?). He lowered his hips and slid into her cunt from behind. At first I wondered if he had slid it up her ass, I couldn't really tell. But that would've taken more care and a lot more lube.

Julianne's moans began anew. What a porn king this Adam was! He was slow-fucking her which made her moans give off this almost mournful sound. They were musical, in rhythm, each moan an outstretched note that lingered in the air until her breath ran out, only for another to build up from nothing into a soulful burst with each slow thrust of his cock. If you didn't know any better you'd think she was in pain or giving birth. I loved hearing this so much. My wife, my lover, my best friend, so engrossed in total pleasure that it seemed like her moans were more like great heaves of air. It occurred to me that with regular training like this, she could one day sing opera.

Z's speed was escalating, Julianne's moans now came faster as she tried to catch her breath between each one. Adam looked over to give me the sign - oh crap I forgot! The deal! - And I got down and into position with my mouth open like a seal awaiting his lunch fish.

Stop the film. To be honest, I was still mentally processing that mouthful of cum I had just ingested and wasn't ready to take another so quickly. As I write this, I don't know what "getting ready" really means. But I can say this: the "idea" of getting a mouthful of cum is way hotter than the culinary experience of the actual thing. It's like the "idea" is expecting a mouthful of Cinnabon frosting and instead, the reality is more like getting a mouthful of slippery raw fish phlegm. I suppose it's an acquired taste, and as a life goal, I'm all up for meeting that challenge with continued practice. But at that precise moment I barely had time to consider another helping. My only hope was, coming so soon after his initial burst, it won't be a firehose blast.

Ok, roll the film and OH MY GOD this guy is not human there is SO MUCH cum I can't hold any more of it! It pooled into my mouth up to the brim and I couldn't take anymore. I panicked and closed my lips. Skillfully he grabbed his cock and redirected it over Julianne's ass as he squeezed out the last spurts and drops as she was coming down from the pleasure peak.

If I had thought to hire a photographer along with the stenographer, the perfect photo could've been taken. A large pool of cum had left its mark over one of Julianne's cheeks while on the other was a Jackson Pollack splatter worthy of being framed and displayed at the greatest museums of the world. The light from above created a sweet reflection off the cum. In a word, the sight was magnificent.

And as I was laser-etching that vision into my permanent memory, there was a serious matter that was also driving my attention: I had a mouthful of cum that represented my failure of not taking it all in. And while I was mentally ready to swallow it, it seemed like my throat was saying "nuh-uh. No way. I ain't swallowing that slimy sprout-smelling fish snot again." But I also didn't want to spit because I had spit once earlier in another adventure with another guy. And while At-TheTime-Me would've been fine with spitting, Future-Me would rue the day that I ruined what could've been a great lifetime memory. And Future-Me carries a lot of weight in these sex adventures because I know how often I love to revisit them over and over and over. For years! So what the hell, when in Rome. I swallowed and really tried not to wince.

That sight of the pooled cum on Julianne's ass was so cool and I wanted to quickly get back on the horse of the "Hooray For Cum! Club", so I tipped my fingers into it and started to fingerpaint on her butt. Ok, now THAT was hot. With my cum-dipped fingers, I fingerpainted between her ass and slid down to her cunt and started with the clit-circles again. Julianne's clit-nerves were already primed after Adam's masterful slow-fucking that her internal broadcast tower quickly released a shockwave lightning bolt of orgasmic pleasure that for a second made it look like Julianne got slammed from a pair of defibrillator paddles.

"Baby!" I said to her, kneeling close to her face. "Are you alright?" already thinking what a dumb question that was.

"ohmygod YESSS" she could barely get out. Her face was wet red, her hair drenched in stringy sweat. Her body was totally exhausted. Man, the goal of giving her a total body blast of pleasure was met! And Adam! How did he cum so much, so quickly after his last shot? The man is a superstar. I figured we were done for the evening.

I figured wrong.

Time gets blurry here but it seemed like a short time had passed (10-15 minutes?) before Julianne got up from the bed and wobblily walked over to the massage table. She climbed on top and got into tabletop position with her back raised flat and her weight supported by her knees and forearms. I love this woman so much because she had devised her own plan, something else she wanted to try. With a sly look in her eye and a jerk of her head looking behind her, she gave me a "come hither" look.

There's no getting around this: I'm kind of a klutz sometimes, and I don't understand spatial cues so there was some negotiating between us as I was trying to decipher what sort of human-origami position she was trying to pretzel me into. To her credit, she didn't have the energy to use her words. She kept jerking her head and I didn't compute what that meant. It's like she was trying to give me furniture-building instructions through interpretive dance. I can't be sure if Adam didn't stifle his laughter while watching this. Something clicked and I finally got it. She wanted me to climb on the back of the table, on my knees, so I could fuck her doggy style. Ohhh! Well, OK, I can do that.

So I'm on my knees and her beautiful ass was pouted out and I used some massage lotion lube to grease up our parts and slid in my hard cock. It felt great and it was super porn dirty hot. But to ramp up our porn credentials, up stands Adam who walks to the front of the table and sticks his cock into Julianne's awaiting mouth. Ohhhh, now I REALLY get what she was after. My Julianne is one smart slutty cookie.

This evening had a lot of "You haven't seen anything until you've seen this" kind of moments, but here was a new one on the charts, rising to #1 with a bullet. Julianne was getting plummeted from both sides, back and forth. With each thrust of my cock in her cunt behind her, Adam was counter-thrusting his cock deeper in her mouth in front of her. And the sounds! My groans from a great fucking, Adam's groans as she was cocksucking him to perfection, and Julianne's double-fisted groans getting hammered from both sides.

I couldn't take in all this stimulation. With everything I had in me, I gave one last thrust up her cunt before I came so hard deep inside her it felt like my whole insides were being deep-pressurized out my dick hole. And as I gave the last thrusts and squirts that I had left in me, I was able to catch my breath enough to watch the glory of Julianne sucking that pornstar's cock so good that he clenched his face and unloaded into her loving mouth.

I asked her later over pizza, after Adam left, "so the guy came three times within the span of a couple of hours, so by the third time, you didn't really get a full mouthful, right?"

Julianne nodded vigorously "No, not at all. He blasted A LOT of come into my mouth."

I was dumbfounded to the point where all I could mutter was "But... but...two hours... three times... how in the hell could he...? I mean... do I have that right? Two hours, three times, three full loads? But... but... how?"

As an epilogue, let me just say that "He blasted A LOT of come into my mouth" won first place that year in the "Favorite Sentence Ever Uttered" contest and to this date, it retains its title.

12