The Masseur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two exchanged moans of passion as their hands started to explore each other's bodies.

Mom's hands started caressing Margaret's upper arms and shoulders, and Margaret's hands started caressing mom upper arms, and then her face. And I continued to bring my glass up to my lips for continuous swigs of my delicious drink while my cock grew hard.

***

Over the course of the next few minutes, the two ladies started exploring each other's bodies, right in front of me, as though they'd forgotten I were there.

Margaret broke off their passionate kiss and leaned in towards mom ears and whispered, "Show me your bed sweetie."

Mom slowly led Margaret to her bedroom, located just the other side of our bathroom.

"Mr. Handsome, aren't you gonna' follow us?" Margaret asked quietly.

Within a few moments, both mom and Margaret were standing at the foot of mom's bed, kissing hard and breathing hard. I could hear them as I got another refill on my wine.

"Margaret, I've missed this. I've miss this kind of love. Thank you baby. Thank you for showing me love again. Thank you for..." Mom went silent as Margaret slowly and gently put her hand down into mom's pants. Mom let out a huge gasp.

"Just enjoy the moment dear." Margaret whispered.

I could hear mom's breath picking up and quickening as Margaret started playing with mom's pleasure spot.

"That's right honey, just enjoy this." Margaret whispered.

***

My heart was pounding hard with the excitement I was now experiencing.

As I stood at mom's bedroom door, the sight before me was magnificent.

Mom and Margaret were kissing in the most passionate way I'd ever seen, and Margaret was finger fucking mom with a vengeance, and I could hear mom's pussy juices flowing.

Both women were moaning loudly into each other's mouths as their tongues continued to dance with each other and their breathing was rampant.

"Yes, right there!" Mom managed to say desperately. "Right there, goddammit, right there..." Mom broke off the kiss to catch her breath. Margaret pulled back a bit and just concentrated on working her fingers into mom's pussy. Mom seemed to have no idea that I was standing right there watching the whole thing.

Mom's knees started to buckle a few times, and Margaret whispered to her, "Just lie down sweetie, and let me take care of you."

***

As mom slowly laid down on the bed, Margaret followed her face closely, trying to keep their mouths connected, as well as her fingers going in and out of mom's pussy.

I could hear mom's juices flowing and the squishy sounds coming from her pants.

"Kiss my neck, kiss my ears honey, I really need that..." Mom whispered to Margaret.

"Don't worry baby, I'm gonna' take care of all of your needs. Just relax." Margaret whispered back.

Margaret stood up for a moment and looked over at me.

"Mr. David, won't you be a dear and come over and help me with your mom's pants?"

I was standing there with my glass in my hand, not really knowing what to do. I was about to watch my mom have sex with another woman. This was all new to me.

"Oh, my Masseur is a bit nervous!" Margaret laughed. "Trust me sweetie, I know what I'm doing. Now, please be a dear and come give me a hand with your mom's pants..." Margaret winked.

I sat my glass down and nervously walked over to the two ladies. Mom was laying there in a near-hypnotic-state, still breathing heavily.

"Now then, grab that side of her pants, and help me pull them down." Margaret said.

I reached down and pulled at mom's pants. They weren't really pants; they were more like sweat pants. They slid down easily. And as they slid down, I could smell mom's arousal.

"Ah, you smell that don't you?" Margaret smiled. "I smell it too! That's the smell of 'happiness'." Margaret grinned.

Margaret and I continued to slide mom's pants off until they'd reached her ankles, and then with a slight kick of mom's feet, they fell to the floor.

"You see, that wasn't so hard, now was it?" Margaret laughed.

Margaret looked down at the bulge in my pants. She could see that I was hard.

"Well, I guess 'something' is hard, after all!" She giggled.

Mom laid there with her knees up and legs spread. I could see her panties were soaked. I could also see the outline of her pussy slightly pushing out towards the thin fabric.

"Isn't that a wonderful sight?" Margaret said quietly.

I stood there in silence, taking it all in.

***

Margaret leaned back in to resume kissing mom. The two women were going at it ferociously. Margaret reached down into mom's panties to resume playing with her wet pussy.

I stood there with my cock now rock-hard, while I watched as my new lover finger-fucked my mom.

Within a few moments, mom's hips started rocking back and forth, and her body began to shake.

"Oh yes! Right there!" Mom screamed.

Margaret slowed her pace as mom let out a few deep breaths and calmed down from her orgasm.

***

"Oh my God! That was wonderful!" Mom exclaimed.

"Well, I'm glad you liked it honey!" Margaret smiled, and then leaned down for another kiss. "We've only just begun though."

After the two shared a few more passionate kisses, mom finally turned her head towards me. For a brief moment, her eyes had a look of fear.

"Oh my god, honey, I'm so sorry! I didn't know you were standing there! Hell, I'd forgotten you were even here!"

"Oh, now don't you worry sweetie, he's fine. I think he's actually getting some education here, and he's enjoying this!" Margaret smiled.

"Honey, do you want us to stop? We'll stop. Oh my god, I'm sorry baby! What kind of mom am I?" Mom said again, with tears building in her eyes.

"It's ok mom, it's really ok." I said, trying to calm her down.

"As I said sweetie, it's all good. Just relax and enjoy our time together. I'm going to make you feel so much better. Better than you've ever felt!" Margaret said in a very soothing voice as she leaned down towards mom for another long, passionate kiss.

"Davie, sweetie, would you be a dear and come over here and help me with your mom's panties?" Margaret asked.

This really felt wrong, but I didn't want to mess up the moment between the two.

Mom lifted her hips and we slid her panties down to her ankles, where she then gave them a slight kick and they fell and joined her pants on the floor.

"Do you smell that?" Margaret asked as she looked up at me. "Isn't that the sweetest smell you've ever smelled?"

I could smell it. And as guilty as I am for saying it, it smelled great. I was smelling mom's arousal. And it smelled wonderful.

***

As Margaret and mom continued on with more kissing, Margaret reached down and slowly pushed mom's legs further apart, exposing mom's soaking wet pussy.

I could now see that mom wasn't clean-shaved, she had a bit of a landscape.

Margaret immediately moved her hand up to mom's pussy, gently rubbing her outer labia.

"Just relax baby, let me take care of you." Margaret whispered.

Both women started moaning into each other's mouths as Margaret gently slid her fingers into mom's slit.

I put my hand into my pants and started to slowly stroke my cock.

"Oh my God, yes! Right there!" Mom screeched.

"That's right honey, just relax and let me make you happy." Margaret said quietly.

Margaret pulled her fingers out of mom's pussy and brought them to her own mouth.

'You taste so good baby!" Margaret smiled down at mom.

"Really? I've never tasted my own pussy." Mom said to Margaret.

"Well, just have a taste." Margaret said while putting her fingers into mom's mouth.

Mom was hesitant at first, but then she began sucking on Margaret's fingers.

"You see, it's sweet, isn't it?" Margaret smiled.

"I think I want to taste yours." Mom said quietly as she leaned up and kissed Margaret.

Margaret reached down and briefly fingered her own pussy, collecting her nectar, and then brought it back up to mom's mouth.

"That's really nice." Mom said as she licked and sucked on Margaret's fingers.

"I thought you'd like it. Mr. David over here sure did. He even liked the taste of my asshole!" Margaret giggled.

"Well, he's a little perv! What did you expect?" Mom giggled.

***

Margaret started to kiss mom all over her face, and then down to her neck.

Mom's hands started to roam all over Margaret's body, eventually fondling her large boobs and pinching Margaret's hardened nipples. Both women were moaning.

"Baby, this is so nice. Thank you for being so loving to me." Mom whimpered into Margaret's ear.

"It's definitely the start of something beautiful, isn't it honey?" Margaret whispered back into mom's ear.

Margaret kissed all over mom's neck, occasionally nibbling on mom's ears. Mom seemed to get a little impatient and gently pushed Margaret's head lower, down to her awaiting boobs.

I reached over and grabbed my drink while I continued to watch these to lovely ladies and stroked my cock a little faster.

"You have no idea how good that feels..." Mom moaned.

Margaret spent several minutes licking and sucking on mom's beautiful breast, taking turns with both nipples, pinching and squeezing them. Once again, mom gently pushed Margaret's head to go lower.

***

Margaret lifted both of mom's legs up so that they were positioned over Margaret's shoulders, and then started kissing and licking mom's inner thighs.

"Oh god yes, just like that!" Mom groaned.

After spending a few minutes on mom's thighs, Margaret finally was kissing and licking mom's outer pussy lips while fingering mom's pussy.

Mom started to grind her hips into Margaret's face.

"Somebody's 'something' needs some attention..." Margaret giggled.

"It sure does!" Mom groaned.

Mom lifted her hips high and fast, planting her pussy right into Margaret's mouth.

Mom reached down and pushed Margaret's head into her pussy.

I could see mom's nectar glistening and shining off Margaret's face. Margaret's head was shaking back and forth as she worked her tongue on mom's pussy with all that she had.

"Oh God, Oh God...yes!!" Mom screamed as she climaxed into Margaret's mouth.

Margaret slowed her pace as she continued to lick and suck mom's juices into her mouth.

"Baby, thank you so much for this!" Mom said.

"Well sweetie, I'm enjoying it just as much as you are!"

I could see mom's eyes rolling into the back of her head. Then she slowly pointed towards me.

"Ah yes, I see Mr. Handsome over there is getting tired! I think the wine is hitting him!" Margaret giggled.

***

I woke up in my own bed, not knowing how I even got there. My head was pounding, and there was the bright morning Florida sunshine sweeping across my face, as well as a pair of panties. The aroma coming off the panties was the same aroma that came from Margaret's pussy. It was a Heavenly start to the morning.

"Hey there're, Buckaroo!" Mom called out from my bedroom door. "We've got work to do, and it's nearly noon!"

"Oh no, you've gotta' be kidding me!" I said.

"Nope, I'm not kidding! Comon' Mr., we've gotta' get these boxes unpacked, and then we're heading over to a place called 'Theo's' club. It's some club that Margaret wants to take us to."

"But today is a Sunday. Aren't those clubs closed?"

"Well, apparently not. She's invited us, and I'd think she'd know this town better than us. Comon', just get your butt out of that bed and help me to get the day started and get stuff put away."

With that, I was welcomed into our first Sunday in Florida. How the hell I actually ended up sleeping in my own bed was still beyond me.

I'd barely put my foot on the floor when the doorbell rang.

"Well good morning beautiful!" I could hear Margaret say.

"And good morning to you as well Ms. Sunshine!" Mom said back to Margaret.

I could hear the two of them laughing and giggling about something, and I could also hear them kissing. Or at least, it sure sounded like little 'smootches'.

"So, where's Mr. Handsome?"

"Oh, he's still sleeping last night off I think. You know how they are at this age!" Mom laughed.

"Well, maybe I should just go in there and try to wake him up myself!" Margaret laughed.

"He's barely awake, but I'm sure he'd love to see you!" Mom giggled.

With one foot planted on the floor, and the other creeping its way out of the bed, my door creaked open and there stood our neighbor, my lover, Margaret.

"Well, there's my handsome Masseur. Aren't you going to come over here and give me a hug, or a kiss?" She laughed.

"Sorry Marg, I'm half dead yet." I moaned.

"Well, now you've given me a new name: Marg!" She laughed

"No, I didn't mean it like that. I'm sorry. I'm not quite awake yet."

"Oh just shut up ya' little shit. It doesn't bother me that you've called me 'Marg'." She giggled.

Margaret walked over and leaned down. Our lips met right away.

"Well now then, that's more like it." She giggled while pulling my hand to her legs.

"So, tell me lover, would you like a 'good morning' taste of me?

And just like that, my cock started to harden.

"Mmm hmmm, that's exactly what I thought. You dirty minded little shit!" She laughed. "Here, let me help you." She pushed my hand down into her pants and I could feel the heat already emitting from her pussy. It really felt steamy and nice.

"Now then, do you like what you feel baby?" She asked.

"Yeah, I do. Sorry though, I'm not really awake." I answered.

"Well, I guess you're not getting the right feel then are you?" She said.

"What do you mean?' I asked.

Margaret pulled my hand back out of her pants and turned around.

"Let's try this instead." She said.

Margaret had her backside in my face and stretched her pants out as far as she could and pushed my hand down into her ass cheeks.

"Let's try this Mr. David." She giggled

At first all I could feel was her ass cheek. But then I could feel the crack of her ass. She was positioning her ass so that my hand would slip near her asshole. I could feel the heat. And I couldn't wait to smell the smell.

"Ok sweetie, there you are, just move your hand a little more to the right. That's it. Now, stick your finger in there, just like you did yesterday."

So I did as she asked, and it felt great. Her asshole was wet and juicy. My finger slid right in. I pushed in as far as I could, hoping to land on one of her turds. But there were no turds. I could only feel her nice, juicy warm fudge tunnel. And I couldn't wait to get a smell.

"Ok, I think that's enough Mr. David! At least, that's enough for now. Now get your ass out of that bed Mr.! Rise and shine!"

***

Later that evening, we all found ourselves in some kinda' club called Theo's that was located just north of where we lived. It was an Electro dance club, if that's the way it's pronounced. There were laser lights, strobes, fog, haze, all the good shit that clubs are made of. And Margaret quickly got our drinks ordered.

Mom and Margaret both dressed in miniskirts and low cut tops.

"Doesn't this remind you of the good ol' days?" Margaret said to mom.

"Well, I'm sure it will once I've gotten a few of these drinks down me!" Mom laughed.

"Hey Mr. Handsome, so tell me, what do ya' think of this place? Is it making you feel like 'home' yet?" Marg asked. Her hand was already rubbing my inner thigh.

"What do you mean by that? I hardly ever frequent these places." I said.

"Don't bullshit me young man. I know damn well you young guys love these clubs." She giggled.

"Well, yeah, these places are cool, but it's not exactly what I live for." I said. I decided to reached over and give her a small rub on her inner thigh as well.

"Well, let's just party our asses off, shall we!" She said.

The music was loud, and the lights were flickering like crazy all over the place. I was already loving it, and I could tell mom and Margaret were enjoying themselves as well as I looked over and could see them already kissing.

"I think we should go out on the dance floor and show this young crowd what us old birds can do!" Margaret had to shout into my mom's ears.

My two beautiful ladies took each other hand-in-hand like young lovers and walked out onto the dance floor. They rocked and shook their body's, and quite often they shared some awesome kisses, opening their mouths wide. I could see their tongues intertwining. The lights were lighting their bodies up nicely, and I could see several times when Margaret was caressing my mom's boobs, and my mom was groping Margaret's pussy.

After the song was over, they both came back, Mom sitting to the left, and Margaret sitting to the right. I was sandwiched in the middle. And Margaret's hand immediately started to rub my cock through my pants.

"Damn, I haven't had this much fun in a long time!" Margaret laughed.

"Neither have I!" Mom exclaimed.

I started to rub Margaret's inner thigh, and she leaned over to whisper into my ear. "I wonder if your mom would notice if I sat on your lap?"

The music was loud and I could hardly understand her. The next thing I knew; she was inching her way over to me. Mom was oblivious to what we were doing.

It took a few minutes, but Margaret finally found her way directly onto top of my lap. And the music continued to play on, and mom was singling along to everything.

"I don't think she'll care, and I don't think she'll notice. But, I want you to fuck me right here and right now. What do ya' think Mr. Handsome?" She growled, although I could barely hear her.

The music was blaring and the stage lights were dancing all over the place. There must've been two hundred people in the building dancing and going crazy.

The next thing I knew, Margaret was pulling her panties aside and I was getting my cock out.

"Damn, this place is really the happening place!" Mom shouted above the noise.

"Oh yes, dear, it's really happening in here right now!" Margaret shouted back to mom and she slowly lowered herself down onto my cock.

"This is probably the hottest scene I've been to in many years! Thank you so much for bringing us out here!" Mom shouted again.

"Well. It's definitely a hot scene! We should do this more often!" Marg shouted back.

Mom started to dance in her seat, which was nothing more than the bench all three of us were sitting on. And Margaret started to wiggle and dance her hips on me. My cock was now drenched with her pussy juices.

"Margaret?" Mom shouted. "Have you ever thought about fucking a guy in a place like this? I mean, did you ever fuck anyone in a place like this?"

"No dear, I've never fucked anyone in a place like this, do you think I should?"

"Yup, I think you should!" Mom laughed.

With my cock now buried inside of Margaret's pussy, and her juices now soaking my opened pants, I could see mom was reaching over for Margaret's leg. When she didn't find her leg, mom looked up and saw us fucking.

Mom simply smiled and said, "Margaret?"

"Yes dear?" Margaret said and she slowly bounced up and down on my cock.

"I think I'd like another kiss!'

"Well, I think I can help you with that. Why don't you slide your sexy-self over and give me a nice wet kiss!" Margaret giggled.

Mom did as she was asked and slid over. I couldn't help but notice when mom slid her panties off as well.

"Margaret?" Mom said.

"Yes dear?"

"I see you're giving my son a little treat!" Mom laughed.

"Well, you did just suggest that I fuck someone in a place like this, so, that's what I'm doing honey! I'm fucking your lovely son! Only, this time I'm doing it right in front of you! I hope you don't mind?" Margaret smiled a devilish smile.

"No sweetie, I don't mind, as long as you're willing to finger my pussy at the same time!" Mom laughed.

Mom inched her way towards me and Marg, and Marg leaned over slightly until she had her hand between mom's legs. I couldn't hear her, but I could tell that mom was moaning at the delightful pleasure of Margaret's playful tickling of mom's clit.