The Masseur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here Mr. David, have a taste!" Margaret giggled as she brought her fingers to my mouth.

"Doesn't your mom taste delicious!"

Admittedly, mom's pussy juices tasted quite nice, although not as sweet as Margaret's. Mom didn't have the same whiskey and honey taste that Margaret possessed. Mom's juices had more of a lemon and honey taste. And I was not about to complain. Either way, I was getting juices from both of my favorite ladies and I was a happy man.

"So, what do ya' think?" Margaret asked as she continued a slow bounce on my cock.

"What do I think? I think that I'm about ready to shoot my load inside of you!" I said.

"Go ahead lover, empty your balls inside me."

As I shot my load deep inside of Margaret's pussy, she leaned forward and took another drink of her wine.

Mom actually seemed quite content at the moment as she sat there and jiggled her body to the beat of the music. I couldn't tell if her panties were still off, or if she'd put them back on. I intended to find out.

***

After Margaret maneuvered her body off from mine and positioned herself back to my right, she gave me another kiss and stroked my face.

"Well Mr. David, this is such a wonderful time, isn't it!" She giggled.

"Well, I must admit, I'm having the time of my life here with my two favorite ladies!"

"So, what did you think of your mom's taste?" She asked.

"Actually, she tasted wonderful. Not the same as you, but quite nice indeed." I answered.

"Hmm, so do you think you'd like to taste her again, later on?" Margaret asked.

"Well, I was thinking of doing just that right now." I laughed.

"Oh, right now? Well, there's no time like the present!" She laughed. "Go for it! I'm sure she won't mind."

***

I turned my attention away from Margaret, and focused on my mom. I sat there for a few moments just taking in the scenery. The whole club was dancing, the music was blaring and the lights were flashing. And as I looked at my mom, I no longer just saw her as my 'mom'. I started to see her as the beautiful woman that she is. And, I wanted to finally experience her body. I wanted to taste her lips, and her pussy. And eventually, I wanted to taste her asshole. Just as I had with Margaret.

"Are you having fun sweetie?" Mom finally noticed I was staring at her.

"Well, isn't it kinda' obvious?" I laughed.

"Well, yes, I guess it is obvious!" My laughed back.

Without saying anything else, I leaned and kissed my mom.

She looked a little shocked at first, and pulled her head back.

"Oh sweetheart, stop acting so surprised! You know damn well you want this!" Margaret shouted over the music.

I leaned back in again, this time gently brushing my fingers over my mom's face as I kissed her. And then our mouths opened and our tongues finally met, for the first time.

At first, mom seemed like the innocent and shy little school girl on her first date. But after a few moments, she finally let herself go free and her hand eventually found my cock, and my hand eventually found her pussy. I was hard, and she was soaking wet. Just as I'd guessed, her panties were still off.

"I told you! I told you both, this was going to be the start of something beautiful!" Margaret giggled into my ear. "Now then Mr. David, dip your fingers inside her, and give me another taste!"

I continued to make out with my mom as our hands continued to fondle each other. I couldn't really decide who was the better kisser, mom or Margaret. All I knew at the moment, was that I was the luckiest guy in the world.

Mom continued to moan into my mouth and I continued to finger and rub on her clit. Her juices were flowing heavily.

"Hey, don't be greedy Mr. David! Do share her nectar with me!" Margaret said.

So, I did as she asked and pulled my fingers out of mom's pussy. Mom gave me a little look of disappointment.

"Well, I shouldn't be greedy, now should I mom? Margaret was nice enough to bring us here, we might as well share!" I said.

"Yes, I suppose you're right." Mom smiled.

Margaret sucked on my fingers as hard as she'd sucked on my cock last night.

"Don't you think it's time you get to know your mom like you know me?" Margaret asked.

"Right here? Right now?" I asked, surprised by her suggestion.

"Well, like I said a few minutes ago, 'No time like the present!'"

I looked back at mom, who looked at me as if to say 'Well, I'm waiting for you!'.

I gotta' admit, I was nervous. But I was also excited. Fucking Margaret was one thing, but I was about to try fucking my own mom, and in a dance club of all places.

We were new to this town, so there were no worries of anyone knowing who we were; mother and son. As far as anyone would think; I was just a lucky young guy on a date with two beautiful older women.

"Well, Mr. Handsome 'son-of-mine', are you going to keep me waiting all night?" Mom giggled.

I could tell that the alcohol, as well as the wild atmosphere of the club itself, had loosened all three of us up to a point we were feeling carefree and willing to try almost anything.

"Sorry mom, I was just sharing your heavenly juices with our dear friend Margaret." I smiled.

"Well, I'm done sharing with her for now. Right now, I want you to stop calling me 'mom', and treat me a little more like your date, or better yet, treat me like I'm your personal slut for a while! Call me Diane, and treat me like your slut!" Mom laughed.

Where ever my mom was, she definitely wasn't here right now. This woman was 'Diane'. And if she wanted me to treat her like a slut, then that's exactly what I intended to do. But I still wondered, would she go as far as Margaret and I did.

***

I looked back to Margaret for a moment, and she could see the nervous look in my eyes.

"Go for it!" Margaret said.

"So you're going to keep your personal slut waiting all ni-" I cut mom off with a deep hard kiss, and immediately put my fingers back inside her pussy.

Mom was practically tongue fucking my mouth as I started rubbing on her clit. Within a few moments, I was also trying to move my other fingers down to her asshole.

"Trying to find my other hidden treasures?" Mom groaned.

And I finally succeeded. I had finally found her asshole. As I first touched it, she clenched up and giggled.

"Ummm, just take it a bit slow, ok?" She giggled again while nibbling on my bottom lip.

And I did take it slow, and she slowly loosened up. I could tell she was almost as nervous as I was. We continued to kiss, and I continued to finger her pussy and work on her clit, and my other fingers were pushing past her rim.

"That's right baby, just go slow like that. There's no hurry here. I'm your slut for the whole night!" She moaned.

And with another small push, my little finger had successfully found its way inside of my mother's asshole. It was a beautiful sensation of wet and warmth.

"Ok, you're in. Now, whatever you're planning to do with my asshole, just take it easy. I haven't had any visitors down there in years." She said.

For a few minutes, I continued to make out with mom, and I worked her pussy and clit to the point that she was shaking and on the brink of a good orgasm.

"Hey, Mr. David, once you're done with her asshole, I want a taste of that as well. Don't forget about me sitting here!" Margaret giggled as she continued to sip on her wine.

"Honey, I think I'm just about there!" Mom moaned.

I continued to finger her as hard and as fast as I could, as well as working my fingers in and out of her asshole. She continued to rock her hips back and forth.

"Oh damn, I'm going to cum!"

I could feel mom's juices gushing all over my hand, and trickling down to her asshole.

"Give me a taste Mr. David!" Margaret demanded.

I slowed the pace with my mom, and eventually removed my fingers from her treasures and brought them over to Margaret's awaiting mouth. Margaret once again started licking and sucking on my fingers.

"Damn! She sure does taste good! You're a lucky guy! I think I'll order us another round of drinks. And, I think it's time for you to get 'know your mom a little better', don't you?" Margaret giggled as she finished off her glass of wine. I could tell she was lit.

I watched as mom continued to catch her breath and calm down from her orgasm.

"Baby, that was so nice! I am having such a wonderful time!" Mom said as she leaned in for a kiss.

"I love you mom!" I said.

"Oh, it's 'mom' again?" She rolled her eyes.

"Sorry, I mean 'Diane'" I laughed.

"Well, young man, I think I need to teach you a lesson! When I say I am your 'personal slut', I mean just that! I am your personal slut, at least for tonight!"

Mom suddenly looked as though she were on a mission and raised herself up and inched her way towards me.

"Here she comes Mr. David! Make her happy, and make me proud!" Margaret slurred.

Mom was also starting to slur her words and her movements were becoming awkward.

"Well, where are you, my young, handsome man?" Mom laughed as she continued to inch closer to my waiting cock.

I couldn't help but laugh a little bit.

"I'm right here my beautiful slut!" I said.

Mom reached over and felt my cock.

"Well, yep, there it is!" Mom slurred.

"Well, give the girl a hand! Help her a little!" Margaret laughed.

I did my best to guide mom- 'Diane' - over to my awaiting cock. It was a bit of a challenge because she kept dancing her body to the music and bouncing all over the place.

"Honey, can you help me a little bit?" Mom asked as she continued to move closer to my cock.

She fell down onto the bench several times, trying to balance herself out. Each time, she kept trying to reach for my cock instead of the bench.

"Well, Mr. David, I think you've got her almost where you want her!" Margaret laughed.

"Well, I don't know what you're laughing about sister! He's mine now!" Mom laughed.

"Well sweetie, do you want to have another sip of this magnificent wine before you and Mr. David here get to know each other better?" Margaret laughed.

"Yes indeed!" Mom said.

Both ladies picked up their drinks, and did a quick toast, and finished their glasses off.

"The waiter should be here soon. I ordered another round for all of us a few minutes ago." Margaret said.

"Well, I guess he'll be here when he gets here!" Mom laughed. Once again, mom lost her balance a little, and nearly fell, and her grip on my cock was starting to hurt.

"Mom- sorry, 'Diane'- "

"Goddammit, when are you going to learn?" Mom laughed.

"Sorry." I said.

"Oh, here he comes now!" Margaret cheered as she pointed to a guy walking towards our table with a tray carrying three glasses of wine, and what looked like three shots of something dark.

"Oh yes, he's going to be cumming soon!" Mom laughed as she'd finally lost her balance and fell into my lap. At that instant, my rock hard cock felt a warm and wet welcoming sensation enveloping it. I didn't know it at that moment, but mom had lost her balance and fell a little too far forward. My cock had impaled her asshole.

***

At first, I could only hear my mom screech a little as her asshole slowly welcomed my cock into the depths of her bowels. Half of my cock was in her ass when she stopped to take a few breaths.

"Ok, my lover, you little shit! I didn't really intend for that to happen, but you're inside of my asshole now. You better treat it nicely, and by that I mean you'd better fuck the hell out of it! Or trust me, you'll never visit me there again!" Mom growled.

"Well Mr. David, I guess you've been told!" Margaret laughed.

"Yes, you've been told! Now show me what you can do with that thing and fuck my ass!" Mom said.

The waiter arrived at our table, and I'd arrived deeply inside my mom's ass. He looked at us and asked, "Is everything ok here?"

"Oh, I think everything is fine!" Margaret laughed.

"Yes, everything is fine, we're having a very nice evening!" Mom said. I could tell she could feel my cock bottoming-out deeply in her bowels, and she was enjoying it.

"Ok then, well, if you need anything else, just let me know!" He smiled and walked off.

"Well, Diane, I don't think you'll be 'needing' anything else for a while, do you?" Margaret laughed.

"No, I think I have all I need right here. I've got my two favorite people in the whole world. And I've got some special company buried in my 'you-know-what' right now!" Mom laughed.

"Oh I know! You just sit there and enjoy it sweetie!" Margaret laughed.

"I'm most certainly enjoying it, how about you baby?" Mom growled into my ear.

I was definitely enjoying it. My cock was buried deeply in her ass. I could feel her warmth, and her wetness. I could feel her clench her bowels to my hard cock. I actually wished I had my face down there so I could smell her aroma.

"Well, you've come to the right club! This is what this place is all about; people coming and enjoying themselves! I'll come back in a while and check to see if you need refills, or anything else." The waiter smiled and walked away.

***

To be continued in February, 2019.