The Masseur Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh GOD stop teasing me!" She groaned when her orgasm subsided a bit, "I want to feel your cock in me!"

Not wanting to disappoint my little sister, I pushed my cock up inside her deliciously hot and wet cunt. She groaned the whole time until I was balls deep inside her.

"Shit, you feel bigger than I remember!" She told me, and then we kissed passionately as I began to enjoy pumping her pussy.

It wasn't long before she was moaning loudly again and I felt like it too. In a few minutes, I was feeling ready to pop.

I was so used to telling clients I was going to cum that I said it to Skylar.

"I'm going to cum, you want me to pull out?" I asked her.

"Don't you dare ruin it for me!"

I got hard and fast in her, and in a few minutes, I shot my wad.

"AH AH OOOOhhhhhhh GOD!" Skylar yelled when she felt me Cumming in her.

I lifted her up by the small of the back and held her against my body with my dick all the way buried inside while my dick continued to throb and spurt.

Her head was hanging down on the mattress as I held her body up off the bed. Then she had a huge orgasm when I was almost done. Her little body shook and her vagina pulsed tightly around my cock, causing one last little squirt to come out.

I laid her back gently and crawled back on top of her so we could kiss some more.

"OH MY GOD!" Skylar let out with a big breath of air, "Ethan that was mind-blowing!"

"I loved it too," I told her and slowly pulled out even though I didn't want to.

I rolled over on my back to catch my breath and quickly Skylar was on top of me and started sucking my cock again. Sucking hard on the sensitive head of my penis and stroking out the last little flow of my cum.

Then she kissed me, and when I opened my mouth, a little flow of cum was pushed into my mouth on Skylar's tongue!

It tasted awful, and I turned my head and spit several times as Skylar watched and laughed at me.

"Why'd you do that?" I asked her.

"Recycle," She laughed, "Now you know what it's like to be a girl and get cum in your mouth!"

"Jesus Sky!"

"Oh, lighten up Ethan, it won't kill you!"

That was Skylar for you, and I really couldn't be mad at her even though I hoped I never had that taste in my mouth again! I'd get even with her somehow when the time was right.

Skylar sat back on her haunches and reached down between her legs and came up with her fingers covered with my cum.

"Now you know that if a girl is willing to swallow your nasty cum, she really does love you."

Then I watched as Skylar ate the big scoop of my cum off her fingers. Then she came towards me to kiss me again.

"Oh, NO!"

Skylar swallowed it and then laughed, "Don't be such a big baby, you get used to it."

"I don't want to get used to it," I told her, "My job is to give it not eat it!"

"And you do it so well." Skylar grinned at me, "You make me cum harder than anyone I've ever known."

"What about Kevin?" I asked.

"He's almost as good as you, but there is one thing he can never do."

"What's that?"

"He can't ever be my brother," She smiled at me, "Knowing my brother is Cumming in me just takes my orgasm to another level!"

"It is awesome for me as well."

"Come on, let's take a shower."

I followed Sky into the shower, where we spent a lot of time kissing and scrubbing each other clean. I would have married her that afternoon if I could have.

After that day, there was never any more discussions about sex between us. We did it when the urge struck us, and as far as I know, nobody ever found out except of course Kevin. I think mom suspected, but she never brought up the subject since she was just as guilty as Skylar when it came to forbidden sex.

***

Things settled down into a routine after that. Sky would come to see me once a week or maybe once every two weeks. She told me we shouldn't do it too often, or it would take the thrill of it away for her. I was happy enough to comply, and she was right. It was just often enough to keep our desires for each other at a peak.

I think Kevin knew what was going on, but he never mentioned it. He had her all the other times, and it seemed to be working out for us all. That routine was getting close to exploding, but for a few weeks, it was heaven.

***

We had been having Sunday dinner with my mom. We, being Sky me and Kevin, who Skylar told mom was her new boyfriend. Mom didn't say much, but I could tell she liked Kevin as much as the rest of us did. April 15th was tax deadline day that year and fell on a Friday. Skylar's high school graduation was coming up the first Sunday in May, and things got kind of crazy for a bit.

On Saturday, April 16th Skylar had her Senior banquet after graduation practice at the school gym. She was gone for the night more or less, and to my surprise, Mom (Karen) showed up at the house with a swimsuit and wanted to celebrate the end of her busy season as a CPA. Kevin and I didn't mind, and soon, mom was drinking a lot of wine and talking to us both.

We sat around the pool after grilling some steaks. Kevin and I drinking beer and Karen hitting the wine pretty heavy. By sunset, she was getting pretty toasted and Kevin and I as well, but not as much as her. Things started to get real as the sun went down.

"Ethan, can I try out your hot-tub?" Mom asked me in between gulps of wine.

"Sure, but read the signs."

Kevin grinned at me, and we waited to see what would happen.

Karen went over to the bubbling cauldron and read the sign like 3 times. Then she shook her head and pulled off her bikini top and next, the bottoms before clamoring up the steps and into the water.

Kevin grinned at me, "Mom has a nice body, dude!"

"She has a nice hot pussy too," I told him.

"Mmmmm maybe we should join her?"

"And give her the double treatment?"

Kevin laughed, "You think she'd go for that?"

"Only one way to find out, come on."

Kevin followed me, and when we got to the tub, we stripped down to bare skin. I watched mom checking out his package as he went up the steps and then into the water. Karen was grinning as she watched me do the same.

We sat on each side of her, I mean right next to her touching.

"So, what have I done to get all this attention from you young studs?"

"You have a hot body, Ma'am." Kevin told her, "I just had to get next to your beauty."

Karen laughed, "I like you; you'll make a great Son-in-Law if you can keep this old lady happy."

"Oh, we are going to take care of you tonight," I told her.

Mom looked at me, "Really? how do you propose to do that?"

I leaned over and kissed her on the lips, and she didn't resist. In fact, she kissed back with the passion I knew she kept hidden inside.

"I see," Karen laughed after I kissed her, "What about you?" She asked Kevin.

Kevin leaned over and kissed her as well while he rubbed one of her nice big boobs.

"You nasty boys are making this old lady horny," Karen told us and then I felt her hand in my crotch reaching for my cock. Her other hand was grabbing Kevin's, and she was laughing.

"Good thing I'm not a vegetarian." She told us.

"Why?" I asked as she kept stroking my growing penis.

"I wouldn't want all this prime meat to go to waste!"

Now I have to admit my mom was blowing my mind. I'd never seen her like that before or after that night. She was something else when she got into pure woman mode. I think she liked sex better than me and that is hard to beat!

Kevin and I took turns kissing her and fondling her boobs. She loved it and kept playing with our dicks under the water until she asked what we should do next.

"I think Kevin and I are going to take you upstairs and fuck the hell out of you," I told her.

"Promises promises!"

We stood her up, and all of us got out of the tub. We dried her with towels, and when we were all dry, we took her to my big bed. Karen laughed, "I'm dry on the outside, but my pussy is wet!" as she sprawled out on my bed.

Kevin took the bottom, and I took the top. He spread her legs and went down on her as mom grabbed my cock and started to suck it like it was her last meal on earth.

It didn't take long for Kevin to get her off with the ten steps. Then we switched places, and I stuck my cock in her while she sucked on Kevin's cock. I was fucking Karen while I kept watching her sucking Kevin's dick and I have to say it was turning me on the way she went after it.

We switched again, and Kevin started fucking her while she sucked my wet dick fresh from deep inside her pussy.

"Damn this is some good pussy!" Kevin commented as he pumped her.

"Grade A prime!" Mom laughed and then sucked my dick a bit harder.

Kevin finally laid down on his back, and mom got on top of him. Pumping his dick with her wet snatch as she moaned and rode him. I looked around and grabbed my bag for some oil. I oiled up my cock and got behind her.

I pushed her down flat on top of Kevin and put the slippery tip of my dick to her anus. We were going to give her a DP, and she looked back with shock on her face as the tip of my dick pushed past her tight butt hole and inside.

"OH MY GOD!" Karen cried, but I wasn't about to stop then.

I slid deeper and felt Kevin's cock inside her pussy as he began to pump upwards into her. I wasted no time pumping my own cock in and out of her ass at the same time.

Karen began to yell, and I had to hold her steady by the hips as Kevin, and I gave her the DP. She was screaming loudly and came several times before we both reached the end and gave her our loads of cum.

When we finished, she rolled off Kevin with her pussy and ass leaking hot cum.

"OH MY GOD!" she told us, "I haven't had this much fun since college!"

Kevin and I laughed as she rolled around, rubbing her pussy and moaning loudly for a few minutes. I think she had a couple more orgasms of her own before we took her to the shower to get cleaned up.

I put her to bed in my room, and Kevin went back to his. Karen snuggled up to me and put her warm hand on my cock.

"Ethan, you really know how to treat your mom right." then she fell asleep and so did I.

I don't think either one of us had thought about Skylar coming back home that night. Apparently, she had gotten home late and went to bed with Kevin for some makeup sex and to get her new rules straight with him about how their relationship was going to be until he quit and got a legitimate job.

More on that later but I have to tell you the morning was a bit awkward at first.

I woke up early like usual, and the house was quiet. Karen was sleeping, and I figured that she would have a massive hangover after last night, but I was wrong about that. In fact, I was wrong about almost everything I'd know about her growing up. The truth was she was all woman and wasn't hung up about sex any more than I was.

I had to work later and walked into the big shower to soak off the previous night's activities. I was standing under the hot water when I felt two arms wrap around me from behind and warm, soft boobs pressing against my back.

"High baby," Karen's voice said.

I spun around and moved her under the shower. It poured on her head, and she laughed as I pressed my crotch against hers. Then we kissed under the water for quite a while, and it had the intended effect of getting us both turned on again.

By the time we'd taken turns soaping each other down my dick was at full mast. It didn't help having mom playing with it while we kept kissing. Her soft wet body was turning me on, but then why wouldn't it turn any man on? She was very sexy even at age 40.

The corner of the big shower had a diagonal tiled seat for doing whatever. I guess women could sit on it and shave or something, but I'd never had a use for it. Mom pulled me closer to it and kissed me again.

"I love you so much!" She told me and then sat down on the bench as the shower steamed nice clouds next to us.

Karen pulled me close and started to suck my cock and stroke it. I leaned over with my hands on the walls and enjoyed it. It seemed she was on a mission to get me off, and that was fine with me. It didn't take long before I was humping her mouth like a pussy and she didn't seem to have a problem with it.

Her left had kept tickling my balls, the right jacking me and keeping me from shoving the whole thing down her throat. She took at least half of my length, sucking hard and tongue teasing the tip.

"I'm going to cum!" I warned her, but she didn't stop, in fact, she jacked and sucked me even faster.

With her lips tight around my shaft just past my knob, I shot my load in several long hard spurts! I looked at her pretty face as she concentrated and sucked my spurting dick. I groaned each time I shot a stream, and I could see her swallowing it when it got to be too much.

Karen sucked me dry and waited until I began to deflate before she got up and stuck her face under the water and rinsed off. She rinsed her mouth out and spit before she came back to me with a smile on her face.

"How was that?"

"Amazing!"

We kissed again and then finished up and got dried off and dressed before heading down for some coffee and doughnuts.

We soon were sitting at the breakfast table when Skylar came in wearing nothing but a robe.

"Mom, what are you doing here so early?" Skylar asked in surprise.

"I spent the night because I had a bit much to drink celebrating last night."

Skylar kept her thoughts to herself as she got a cup before joining us.

"Celebrating what?"

"Tax Day," Karen told her and took a bite of a chocolate doughnut.

"Oh right," Skylar replied but gave me a look.

"How did your banquet go?"

"Fine, we had a good time, and the practice was smooth."

Karen smiled at her, "I can't believe you're all grown up."

"I'm still working on that mom." Skylar laughed, but it was a lame laugh.

Karen finished her coffee and stood up. She looked great in jeans and a blouse. She told us she needed to finish up some things at her office and needed to leave.

"Is Kevin still sleeping?" She asked Sky.

"Yes, he's not a morning person."

Karen smiled, "I really like him, he'd make a great son-in-law."

"I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet mom."

"Better not let him get away, he's a great catch!"

"Mom!"

Karen laughed, "I'll see you kids later; I need to get some work done."

Karen gave me a hug and a peck on the lips. Then she gave Sky the same thing and left in a better mood than I'd seen her in years.

Skylar looked at me.

"What?" I asked and sipped my coffee.

"What was that all about?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean mom getting drunk over here and spending the night."

"She showed up, wanting to celebrate. What was I supposed to do tell her no?"

Sky frowned, "I guess not, but it's not like her."

I got up for a coffee refill and then sat back down. Sky was staring at her coffee, and I could see she was thinking hard and that usually wasn't a good thing.

Finally, she looked up at me, "I probably shouldn't ask, but where did she sleep?"

I didn't see any reason to lie to my sister, "With me."

"Did you screw her?"

"More like the other way around, but yes, we had sex."

"Jesus, Ethan!" Sky exclaimed.

I wanted to stop this before it got out of hand, so I told her to simmer down.

"When was the last time you saw Mom on a date?"

Sky stopped whatever she was about to say and looked at me, "I don't know...a year or two ago?"

"You don't think she needed some sex by now?"

"Well, of course, but I didn't think she would do that."

"Looks like it put her in a good mood don't you think?"

Skylar shook her head to clear it and then smiled, "I guess you're right, but I never would have thought she'd do you."

"Me either but I'm not complaining."

Sky laughed at last," Somehow, you've made all of us crazy!"

"Just trying to keep everyone happy Sky."

Skylar just shook her head, "I can't blame her for doing the same thing we've been doing."

"I love you!" I told her with a big smile.

"Shut up Ethan, I don't want to hear about this anymore."

"Okay."

Sky got up and came over to me and leaned down and kissed me on the lips, "I love you too even if you are a total pervert."

And that was the end of us ever talking about mom again. I guess Skylar had excepted our crazy life I'd somehow built. I know It's hard to believe, but that's how it went down. I was glad Skylar hadn't asked me what Kevin had been doing while mom was there. I'm not sure I would have told her the truth, and it's usually best not to volunteer information unless asked for.

***

The next month up until Skylar graduated went pretty smooth. I'd put my cash in a safe deposit box at the bank, and I don't know why I hadn't thought of it sooner. Thanks to Sky, my money was as safe as it could be.

A couple of things happened around the last week before Sky graduated I should mention. The first was my real understanding of how the really rich lived in such a different world than the rest of us.

One of my particular clients, named "Sandy," had made a request with Tami. I'd seen her about 3 times, and she always tipped well and certainly liked to fuck. She seemed like two people at times. The professional on the outside and a sex maniac when she let herself go. She was married to some rich guy, and she was about 40 years old, but she looked much younger.

Tami had sent me a surprising email about what Sandy had planned. Apparently, she had a daughter who had just graduated from one of those private prep schools. An all-girls school for the rich that most people couldn't afford. Sandy wanted to give her daughter a special graduation gift, and that apparently was going to be me. The pay was doubled, and of course, I liked that as much as my boss.

***

Sandy and her daughter Meagan came into the studio right on time. Meagan looked a bit nervous but smiled a lot. She had Sandy blonde hair just like her mom and brown eyes. She was a beautiful girl with a nice figure, and it looked like she had those perky 18-year-old tits under her blouse that I loved so much.

Now both ladies had a little bit of the attitude of the rich, which means they were used to getting whatever they wanted. They kept it under control for the most part, but I could tell they could be real bitches if they felt like it. It didn't matter to me; I was being paid for a service and put up with people like that all the time. I laughed all the way to the bank when I was done!

I waited patiently for them and put on some music. I had no idea exactly how I was going to massage two women at the same time, and I hoped the bossy Sandy had some kind of plan.

Mom and daughter came out, and I caught the end of the whispered conversation.

"Just follow what I do."

"I think I'll go first," Sandy told me and took off her robe as Meagan went and sat on the large leather sofa against the sidewall.

I'd seen Sandy naked before, but I have to tell you for her age she looked great. She had full round boobs at least "D" cup size and nice big nipples that were already at full attention as she got on the table face down and told me to start with her back.

Meagan was clutching her robe together, but her eyes were big and round as I poured oil on Sandy's bare back and began. It wasn't long before I was told to take off my top, so I did and went back to work ignoring Meagan for the most part.

I already knew where Sandy's pressure points were located, and I had her moaning softly in no time flat. I glanced over at Meagan, who was watching intently and smiling as her mom made soft sex noises.

Sandy rolled over on her back and smiled at me, "I need the front side done now."

I started on her tummy spreading the oil up to her boobs and started to massage them.

"God that feels so good!" Sandy groaned when I teased her hard nipples with oily fingers. Then I moved down to her hips and thighs. I had forgotten about Meagan for the most part because I was dedicated to giving the client what they wanted.