The Masseur Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I finished her feet, Sandy spread her legs wide apart and showed me her pussy. It was swollen and ready for more.

"You can lick my pussy now."

"MOM!" Meagan shouted.

"Hush Meagan, Chad eats pussy better than any man I've ever known!"

"What about Dad?"

"What he doesn't know won't hurt him."

Meagan went silent, her eyes big as I went down on her mom. I didn't even get very many steps into it before she had a huge, loud orgasm. I stood up and dried my face with a hand towel as Sandy sat up grinning.

"Jesus that felt good!" She remarked, "Come on, Meagan, it's your turn."

"What?"

"Time for your massage now, or are you going to refuse my special gift for you?"

I looked at Meagan, and I thought she might refuse, but she got up and came over and let her mom pull the robe off her.

"Get on your tummy, you're going to love it."

Meagan looked apprehensive, but she got on the table like her mom had told her. I had to admit that she had a hot looking little body and I hoped she wouldn't bolt on me.

Sandy stayed naked and sat on the sofa as I did my thing. It didn't take me long to get the tense teen to loosen up. Tami had taught me well, and her pressure points were very responsive. By the time I had her front side done, she was moaning loudly and had a small orgasm before I went down on her little twat.

Meagan had a nice shaved pussy except for a little triangle of bush above it. She was wet and tasted good as well when I started doing the steps on her. She was moaning right away and only made it to step 2 before she had a loud orgasm. Sandy had come over and stood beside her rubbing her daughter's slippery boobs at the same time right before I made her cum.

When Meagan's orgasm was over, Sandy looked down at Meagan, "How was that?"

"OH MY GOD!" Meagan replied, "I've never cum that hard before!"

"I thought you'd like it, and the best is yet to come."

"What's that?"

"You'll see come on."

Sandy turned to me as Meagan sat up slowly, "Chad, why don't you drop those clothes and sit on the sofa."

I did what she asked, and Meagan got an eyeful of what I had to offer. I sat down in the middle of the sofa as her mom brought her daughter over. She had Meagan sit on my left side right next to me, and Sandy took my right side.

"Kiss me." Sandy demanded.

I turned and gave Sandy a long hot kiss that she returned. Then I was told to kiss Meagan, and she held back at first but melted when I felt one of her nice perky boobs and teased her hard nipple. I kept kissing them both, and soon, Sandy was playing with my cock and making it hard as hell. She made Meagan stroke it too. Once she did, she seemed to enjoy how big it was.

Sandy slid down on the floor beside me and took my cock in her mouth and started to suck on it as Megan gaped at her mom.

"Have you ever seen such a huge cock?" Sandy asked Meagan when she pulled off, and it sprung back up tall and proud.

"No."

"Come here like me and try it."

Meagan was done being shy and joined her mom on the other side of me. She took my cock in her hand and kissed the tip before stretching her little mouth around it.

Pulling back off, she said, "God, it's so big it hurts my jaw!"

"Do the best you can, you don't find these on every corner."

Meagan laughed and tried sucking me again. She did better, and I loved watching her mom watching her daughter suck my dick.

I wondered what was next when Sandy told Meagan to sit on the sofa. Meagan did, and Sandy went over to her and asked her if she was enjoying her present.

"I can't believe it!"

"I love you, baby!" Sandy told her and kissed her on the lips.

I think Meagan was more surprised when her legs were spread open, and her mom went down on her after telling me to fuck her from behind.

I got behind Sandy and slipped all the way up inside her. She groaned as I started to fuck her but that didn't stop her from eating her daughter's pussy in between moans. Meagan's eyes were huge round saucers looking at me while her mom licked her little pussy and took my dick.

I fucked Sandy to orgasm in just a few minutes. I think she was so turned on doing her daughter that helped to get her off so quick.

I was told to sit on the couch, and I did. It was wide, and I could lean back with my wet cock waving around.

Sandy had Meagan straddle my legs above my cock with her back to me. Sandy got between our spread legs and aimed my cock and told Meagan to sit on it.

I felt Meagan's hot tight little vagina on the tip of my dick, and then she slowly took it as her mom encouraged her.

"It's too big!" Meagan groaned.

"Keep going, you can take it."

Meagan kept trying and soon was groaning loudly and humping about half my length. Her little pussy was tight as hell but was getting used to me. I had to grit my teeth and hold back a couple of times. Eventually, she got about 3/4ths of it inside her on the downstrokes.

"God, you look so sexy with that huge cock in your little pussy!" I heard Sandy tell her, "Lean back against Chad."

Meagan leaned back against me, and I held her tight by the boobs against my chest as I began to thrust upwards in her.

"OH, OH OH AHhhh FUCK!" Meagan yelled as I was in control of the fucking once again.

Sandy was leaning over Meagan next and asking her how my huge cock felt.

"OH, MY LORD!" Meagan hissed.

Sandy sucked Meagan's nipples, and that made her have an orgasm, but it didn't stop me from pumping her soaking wet hole. Then Sandy went down on Meagan and licked her clit while my dick kept thrusting.

Meagan was yelling really loud by then and kept having orgasm's until I shot my load in her. That made her have a massive one that left her whole body shaking and mumbling gibberish until she came down from the high.

When my cock slipped out, Sandy grabbed it and sucked the last of my cum out. Shit, it almost made me cum again, but I was empty. Meagan slid off me and leaned back on the sofa as I stood up and looked for my pants.

When I turned around, Sandy and Meagan were kissing and seemed to be really into it.

"Come on, baby let's take a shower and tub." I heard them say as I put my scrubs back on.

Meagan got up on shaky legs, and they went into the back without so much as a thank you. That was okay with me. I'd enjoyed it and hoped I got a big tip.

When they left, they both gave me a kiss on the lips and left talking about some other plans that Sandy had.

I checked the tip jar after my shower, and there was $1500 bucks in it, in nice new hundred dollar bills! I stopped on the way home and put it in my safe deposit box. It had been an exciting episode, and I hoped that they would come back again, but they never did.

***

Skylar graduated at last, and Kevin and I and Karen went to see her walk. It wasn't anything spectacular, but it was nice to see her get her diploma. The funny thing I remember most about it was that I saw one of my special customers who ignored me, which was a good idea. I also saw several of the girls and their parents who had come over for booze and ended up in my bed. They at least gave me smiles when their folks were not paying attention.

The most memorable time was that night. Skylar wanted to party with Kevin and me instead of her friends, and that was fine with us. Karen had actually told Skylar that she had a date with some long-time rich client of hers. I thought it was great that mom had finally started to date again. I'd like to think I had something to do with it but don't really know. Sky and I were both glad to see her join the world once again.

***

I left Sky and Kevin alone that night and went to bed early after watching them get shit-faced drunk. I wasn't in a drinking mood, but they were. I didn't think much about it because I knew Skylar would come around one of these days to make love to me and she was right. The anticipation made it even more fun when it did happen.

Imagine my surprise when I was woken up at around 2 in the morning. Skylar was naked and in my bed playing with my dick.

"Hey, it's about time you woke up." She told me.

"You're drunk."

Skylar giggled, "I'm also horny!"

"What's a matter? Didn't Kevin take care of you?" I asked as I came more awake.

"Yeah, but now he's passed out, and I want more."

"I'm trying to sleep here, Sky."

"Oh, really? I can fix that."

The next thing I knew, she was under the covers sucking like hell on my dick!

In a little bit, Skylar crawled on top of me but didn't take my cock. Instead, she started sliding her wet slit up and down it as she squirmed and kissed me hotly. I was about to put it in her because it was driving me insane when she stopped and asked me if I'd ever had anal sex.

"Yes, a few times, why?"

"Did you like it?"

"Sure, it's different, but I like it."

"I've never done that and want to try it."

I was surprised but replied, "I thought Kevin would have handled that by now."

"Oh, he wants to, but I want my first time to be you. I know if it hurts too much, you'll stop."

I wasn't too sure about that, but I wasn't going to tell her that.

"Will you do it to me?" She asked, "I want to know what it feels like to have this big cock up my rear."

Then she wiggled that warm wet pussy on my cock, and I wasn't about to tell her no.

"Okay, let me get some lube."

I got up and found my go bag and got the slipperiest lube I had. I had Skylar lay on her back at the edge of the bed and lubed up her little anus with a finger.

"Shit that's cold!" She giggled as I rubbed it in.

I pushed my oily index finger slowly up her tight rear, and she stifled a groan. I wiggled it around for a bit and then pulled it out and stuck the tip of the lube bottle up in her and squirted quite a bit.

"Jesus Ethan," Sky commented, "That's really cold!"

"It won't be for long before I warm it up," I told her and drenched my dick with lube.

With her legs wide open on the edge of the bed, I started pushing my golf ball-sized knob up her tiny hole.

"OH SHIT!" Skylar gasped, "EASY!"

"Try and relax," I told her and pushed again.

"You try it and see if you can relax!"

I pulled back and put a fresh coat of lube on the knob and tried again. I swear her anus was the tightest thing I've ever tried to stick my dick in!

Skylar pulled the pillow over her head and yelled into it when my big knob popped inside her. I wasn't too worried about the noise because Kevin's bedroom was at the other end of the house. I just stood there between her legs and let her get used to it before I did anything else.

When I felt her anus loosen its death grip on me, I squirted more oil on my shaft and started pushing it deeper.

"OH MY GOD!" Skylar groaned into the pillow she was holding over her face, but it went about halfway in.

It took a while, but with slow strokes and lots of lube, I finally could pump her tight ass without her screaming bloody murder. The looser she got the deeper I could go, and what had started out as pain turned slowly to passion as I fucked her tight little ass.

"I told her to rub her pussy, and she did while I got a good rhythm going and my cock all the way up her tight ass.

Fuck her anus squeezed my shaft, but I kept lubing it and getting faster. She was really enjoying it by the time I was about to cum.

Sky was rubbing her pussy and clit with her right hand as I pumped her faster and faster, getting ready to cum. All at once, it was over, and I started shooting my load just as far up her rear as I could. Sky felt my dick throbbing inside her, and she came with me.

"OOOHhhhh GGGGOOOODDDDD!" She groaned and furiously rubbed her pussy.

Then she lost all control and squirted three big shots of hot liquid that hit my skin right above the base of my cock. She started bucking her hips and yelling loudly, I had to hold her down by the hips until she was done Cumming.

We were both out of breath after that, and I left my dick buried in her until it started to go soft. When I pulled out, she rolled over on her tummy, holding her pussy and moaned softly. At last, she got up, and we headed for the shower where we got all clean again.

"God, I love you so much!" Skylar kept telling me, "I'd marry you right now if I could!"

"We'd never get anything done but fuck."

"I know and wouldn't that be wonderful?"

"It sure would Sky."

Sky went back to Kevin's room, and I finally got to sleep. The world seemed perfect at that moment, and I had no clue it was all about to come crashing down in less than two weeks from that night.

***

The next morning Kevin was up with us because it was his day to work. He didn't look too good and had a hangover, but after 5 cups of coffee, he thought he could make it the rest of the day. Skylar kissed him goodbye, and we sat on the couch and drank coffee with the news on TV.

"I can't believe I don't have to go to school anymore!"

"So, what are you going to do?"

"Go to college, I guess but not until I relax this summer."

"You might get bored with nothing to do."

Sky thought about that for a minute, "Not for a while and until then, I can hang out here and work on my tan."

"Sounds good to me Sky, you can stay forever if you want."

Sky smiled at me, "I wish, but you know that's not going to happen."

"Yeah, but a fellow can dream about it."

"Me too."

Later after lunch I was watching TV when Skylar came and plopped down next to me in her bikini.

"What's up?" I asked her.

"I'm bored."

I laughed, "Already?"

"Yeah."

"You want to have sex?"

"I wish but my period started. And before you ask my butt is sore from last night."

I guess I was looking glum when she smiled at me.

"Stop pouting."

"I'm not!"

"You are and I think I know what to do about it."

"What's that?" I asked hopefully.

Sky came over and started pulling my shorts off.

"What's this?" I asked her.

"I never thanked you properly for the gift."

I'd given Sky a thousand dollars for her graduation not expecting the blow-job she gave me to say thanks.

Life was good for the next couple of weeks.