All Comments on 'The Masseur Pt. 06'

by TheGreatLakes

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952about 4 years ago

Fantastic, love the way you write a story. I hope there is more of this to cum yet. Is Ethan heading towards being the community stud? I am really hoping Skylar decides to move in with him after a falling out with Kevin. Then they can be together.

grimsbanegrimsbaneabout 4 years ago
I was wondering when

I was wondering when your next chapter was coming out. I am truly enjoying how this story is shaping. It has great character development, love, lust, and all sorts of fun things in between. Keep up the great story and wonderful work. 5-stars as always with this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Keep it going!

You're doing a great job with blending hot sex with great character interaction and development. How old is Ethan actually, don't know if you've ever actually said?

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81about 4 years ago
great stuff

this was the first of the series i have seen but not to worry they will all be read. great stuff can't wait to see how this unfolds

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well Done

Very well written, good characters, and a well thought out plot line. Hope you create another enjoyable series!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 4 years ago

Enjoyable story.

Still waiting for something to go wrong as mentioned when Sky rang to say she was pregnant. The trouble with forecasting the story is forgetting to actually include the forecast.

JigokuMonoJigokuMonoabout 3 years ago

I was just curious if you are still adding to this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Disappointed you stopped here

nicho1855nicho1855almost 3 years ago

What a great series. I've enjoyed reading every word of this tale as I have done with all your other stories. I thought there would be at least one more chapter to this story, but it doesn't look like it now. I just hope the reason you've stopped writing isn't because of Covid. Please let us know if you are OK, even if you don't plan to write anymore.

ManningDP69ManningDP69over 2 years ago

ummmm is the next part finished?

Thanks great story so far would really like to see where this ends

Dan

LynchjimLynchjimalmost 2 years ago

Oh for gods sake please keep writing this story it’s way too good to just stop now come on please.

Holistic_VoyeurHolistic_Voyeurabout 1 year ago

I can't believe it ends here? Seriously? There is so much more to this story. It has been near perfect so far! Please keep writing this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous