The Masseur Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been sunny and warm, and shorts was all that was needed. Even so, we all worked up a sweat cleaning up the yard. At one point when mom went inside to get us some drinks Skylar came over and sat down next to me in the shade.

"Ethan, did you have to fuck Kylee?"

"Who said I did?"

"She did, she's my best friend."

"What do you care Sky?" I replied, "I don't care who you fuck."

Skylar gave me a disgusted look, "She won't shut up about it."

I laughed, "She did seem to enjoy it."

"I'm tired of her exaggerating about your huge cock and how good it felt."

I laughed, "Maybe you should find out for yourself if it's true."

Skylar gave me a disgusted look, "Why are you so perverted?"

"I don't know Sky," I replied, "I love pussy, and I bet you have a nice tight one."

"Jesus you're a sick fuck!" Skylar replied and stormed off.

Skylar headed for the house as mom came out with Ice tea for us. As my little sis stomped away, I couldn't help noticing how cute she was when she was mad. I liked the look of her muscled bare legs and little round ass. I'd seen her naked and wanted to see her again that way. But next time I wanted her laying under me while I fucked her. Skylar was on the small side like Kylee, and I fantasized about sticking my dick in her.

We finished yard work around supper time, and after eating some burgers, Skylar took a shower and left to go hang out with her friends. I used the shower as well to get off all the dirt and so did mom after I was done. She was wearing a robe and sat on the couch with a big glass of red wine. I had a beer, and we just talked about some improvements she wanted to complete to the house.

Mom was hitting the wine pretty hard, and I was only on my second beer when she leaned over to the coffee table and drained her second big glass. The top of her robe was loose, and I caught a glimpse of the nice round curve of one boob. It immediately made me horny as she got up slowly and let out a groan with her hand on her lower back.

"I think I overdid it," She told me, "My body hurts all over."

"Maybe I should give you one of my famous massages?" I offered.

Mom looked at me, "Thanks but I think I'll try another glass of wine first."

Mom headed for the kitchen for a refill, and I had to readjust my package that was acting up when I'd thought about massaging mom's naked body. Mom weighed maybe 125 and was fairly petite. She looked exceptional for 41. It was hard to believe she'd had two kids as her hips were still narrow and she had maintained a trim figure all these years. Of course, she was beautiful to me, not only was she my mother but her and Skylar both had good looking faces where mine was more of the rough cut type.

On her fourth goblet of wine, I asked mom if it was helping.

"Not really but it can't hurt!" She laughed and drained the goblet.

I could tell mom was getting a bit lit up and I found it a little amusing as she never had been much of a drinker that I remembered.

I was curious why she'd never dated anyone again after dad left.

"Mom, are you ever going to get married again?" I asked her.

"Me?" She laughed, "No way, I'm not going through that pain again."

"Don't you ever get lonely?"

"Sure, sometimes but then I just forget it and move on."

Mom shifted her self on the couch and let out a little groan.

"You sure you don't want a massage?" I asked her, "No charge, and I got my bag in the car."

Mom looked at me with a smile, "No charge?"

"Nope, it's on the house."

"Why not?" She replied, "This wine isn't doing it."

I dashed out to my car and got my little bag full of massage oils and lotions etc. I carried it around still and had used it when Tami had been teaching me.

"So where are we going to do this?" I asked mom, "We need someplace flat and off the floor."

"My bed I guess is the only place," Mom replied and got up slowly.

I followed her to her bedroom, and when we got there, she asked me what next.

"Just lay down on your tummy, and I'll work on your back first."

My mom hesitated, "I only have panties on."

"I massage nude women every day," I told her, "I've seen it all before."

"But I'm your mother, I don't think it's appropriate."

I was thinking with my cock and came up with an idea. I had one of those masks in my bag you use for sleeping during the day. It worked for those customers who were a bit shy about getting a massage in the nude.

I dug it out, "Here put this on and pretend you are at a massage parlor," I offered it, "Just forget it's me and I'll fix you up."

I think the wine helped me on that one. Mom took the mask and shrugged her shoulders, "Okay, I'll try it."

Mom put the mask on over her eyes and then dropped her robe and got on the bed on her stomach. That little bit of time gave me a beautiful view of her boobs, and they looked great! I knew I'd get to them later, but first I had to use my skills to get her unable to say no to what I was thinking about.

I was about to find out if what Tami had told me was true. I started on her back with some scented edible oil. Her back was stiff with knots. I worked out as she let out little grunts and moans. I worked my way down her spine, and her skin was so smooth and warm. The little triangle of her panties showing firm butt cheeks on her round ass.

My dick was getting uncomfortable in my shorts, so I took them off after kicking off my flip-flops quickly while I was getting some more oil out of my bag. I lost my shirt and went back to mom naked and began to work on the backs of her legs. My cock was standing out hard as a rock, and I hoped she didn't decide to take the mask off. If she did, she was going to get a surprise seeing her son naked with a huge hard dick!

Mom was moaning more and more as I massaged each of her little feet. Then I worked back up her legs to work on her lower spine again. I found her pressure points and used them to get her groaning loudly. I slipped my hands down inside the back of her panties and began to massage her butt cheeks. The butt cheeks hide many sensitive pressure points, and mom let me know when I found them by letting out moans.

When I finished, I gently rolled her over on to her back, and she didn't protest at all. I oiled up her tummy and began to work the slippery oil up her rib cage and down to her panty line. I found some more pressure points that made her breath get quicker.

When I began to rub and massage her boobs, she quickly asked, "What are you doing?"

"A Full body massage just enjoy it," I told her, and she let me continue working the oil all over her boobs and into her armpits where I knew some pressure points lay. I quickly teased her nipples with my thumbs and index fingers, lightly squeezing the big hard points but I didn't want to spook her and moved on after she let out a couple of soft groans.

I worked on the top of her legs and then the tops of her feet one more time. I noticed a wet spot in the crotch of her panties between her legs and I was pretty sure things were going my way. Her pussy was wet, and I wanted it badly, but I kept my cool and worked my way back up her body.

"God this feels so good!" Mom groaned softly.

I poured some more oil on her tummy and began to rub it in with both hands. Working up with my left hand and down with my right. Mom had a flat tummy that led down under her panties and the points of her hip bones. I could just see the top of were her pubes started and the nice puffy camel toe between her legs.

I was pretty sure she'd had a couple of small orgasms that she'd done her best to conceal. I decided it was time to see if she had some more left to give.

Rubbing her slippery boobs with my left hand, I slid my right down inside her panties, and my middle finger slipped down between her slit. I rubbed it back and forth quickly and a pointed nipple at the same time.

Her hips began to buck up and down, and she started to moan loudly.

"OH GOD! AHhh AHHH UUNNhhhhhhhhh!" Mom cried out and began to shake slightly as she orgasmed hard.

She was still moaning and shivering as I quickly pulled her panties off and threw them aside. I got on the bed between her legs pushing them wide apart like an "M." I oiled my dick quickly with my hand pushed the tip down to her twat.

I rubbed the big tip of my dick down her slit to the opening of her vagina.

"What?" She moaned, "What are you doing Ethan?"

"You need an internal massage." I told her and pushed all nine inches of my thick stiff dick up inside her hot wet cunt."

"OH MY GOD!"

Just the penetration gave her another huge orgasm. She gasped and then yelled loudly as she came on my cock. Her vagina squeezing it tightly with each moan. I didn't stop and laid down on top of her and began to fuck her with long deep strokes that made her groan and moan.

I had thought after two kids she'd be loose, but I was wrong. Her pussy was nice and snug, warm and wet. It felt so good, and I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. I kissed her hard on the lips.

Mom was moaning into my mouth as I kept fucking her getting faster and ready to cum. I felt her legs wrap around my lower back and that just let me get deeper into her. Her hands clutched at my back, and I didn't even notice her nails scratching me as I got ready to unload in her.

"I'm going to cum!" I grunted in her ear and pounded harder and faster.

I yelled out a grunt and started shooting cum all the way balls deep in her pussy. Mom dropped her legs and began lifting her pelvis as I ground my body into her and shot at least 8 huge spurts of cum.

"AH AH OOOOhhh GOD!" Mom groaned as I came in her. She came again after about the third big spurt of cum inside her.

Her vagina squeezed my cock hard after each squirt, and when it was over, I was drained dry. I kissed her on the mouth once more and told her how much I loved her.

With her orgasm winding down she just said, "What have you done? I think you better leave Ethan."

I pulled out and got off the bed and got dressed while she laid there spread-eagled holding both of her palms against her forehead like she had a huge headache. She looked beautiful laying there with her hard nipples standing up and my creampie leaking out of her swollen pussy.

I pulled my phone out and took a picture before I took a blanket from the foot of the bed and covered her. I bent down and kissed her again on the mouth.

"I love you!"

"Just go."

I left hoping she wasn't going to hold my massage skills against me for life.

***

I forgot about it on Monday after class when I had my next scheduled appointment. She was a blonde who called herself Cindy. Maybe in her early thirties and reeking of Money. She was also a bitch and demanded I do everything a certain way.

I have to admit she had a tight little body and getting to fuck her made it worth it. If I had to do it exactly how she wanted that was okay with me. I was working for a big tip and took her abuse. She had big fake tits because I could see the scar under each boob as they stood up even when she was lying down.

Her pussy was shaved completely and nice and tight. I made her cum about three times before I was getting ready.

"You can cum anywhere but in my pussy!" She told me after her last orgasm.

I decided to get a bit of revenge and had her stand up and lay over the bench on her tummy. I lowered the table to the right height and started fucking her again. She was moaning and enjoying it, but in a minute or two, as I got faster, she told me.

"Don't cum in my pussy!"

I pulled out and squeezed some oil down her butt crack and then on my dick. I put the tip of my dick against her anus and pushed it in a bit harder than I should have.

"AHhh!" She yelped, but I just kept going until it was all the way up her butt.

Her little anus was tight as hell around my cock, and I wondered if she'd ever been fucked up the ass before as I began to pound that tight hole.

"AH AH AH AH, UNNhhhhhh GOD!"

I reached around and held onto her nipples, pinching them as I fucked her. Cindy was screaming but started to buck back on my thrust. In a couple minutes, I slammed all the way up inside her and held her by the hips as my dick throbbed and shot her ass full of cum.

"OH JESUS!" Cindy moaned and dropped her forehead on the bench and wiggled her ass from side to side as I finished cumming in her. When I was done, I pulled out, and she yelped as the big tip of my penis popped out.

She turned around, and I thought she was going to yell at me.

"That was a surprise!" She said with a grin.

"You said cum anywhere except in your pussy."

"That I did, didn't I? I like a man that can follow directions."

Cindy smiled and patted the side of my face then picked up her towel and headed for the shower changing room. I cleaned off my dick in the small sink and got dressed. I didn't expect much of a tip, but it was, what it was. I'd enjoyed fucking her tight little ass and the way she screamed as I fucked her like a filthy whore.

When Cindy came out, she was all smiles and waved goodbye and left. I went and checked the tip jar, and to my surprise, there were 8 one hundred dollar bills. I was overjoyed, and putting up with her bitchy demands had been worth it.

***

My Wednesday appointment was with a woman who called herself Maggie. It was nothing more than a straight massage that ended up in normal sex. The woman was a screamer that was for sure. She loved it hard, fast, and as deep as I could go. When I finished shooting my load in her, she jumped down from the table and sucked the hell out of my sensitive cock. She massaged my balls and sucked so hard that in a couple of minutes I came again. I didn't have much left, but she swallowed it like it was the most delicious honey on earth. She left me a tip of $1ooo in cash. I didn't feel like I'd earned it, but I tucked the bills in my pants pocket and went to meet Tami a couple hours later for my after action report.

Tami was an iron taskmaster, but she was fair in her evaluations. She coached me, and I'm sure the other guys in her little project. She owned 2 more stores in the city, and I'd heard several more in other states.

"Hi, Ethan." Tami smiled when I came into her office.

"Hi Ma'am."

"I suppose you are wondering why you're here?"

"You call I'm here Ma'am."

Tami smiled, "I like a respectful employee. I brought you here to tell you what a great job you've been doing. I also have a surprise for you."

"What's that?" I asked.

"Our clients have been giving you rave reviews, and you're booked for the next 3 months."

"I let out a groan as my balls ached already."

"Don't worry I won't overwork you. Take another pill a day, and you'll feel fine."

"Will that many hurt me?"

"Would I tell you to do something that would hurt my rising star?"

"No, I guess not."

"Of course not and now the surprise...you are moving."

That woke me up, "Moving where?"

"To one of the nice homes I own. Nice big and ritzy, and you can live there for free as long as you keep working for me."

"Really?"

Tami smiled, "I don't tell lies. Right now men are finishing up moving your clothes and things to the new place."

"You know where I live?" I asked her.

"I know everything you do. I've had you followed for quite some time."

That pissed me off a bit, but I held it back.

"Why?"

"To make sure you are loyal to the company. If you want to fuck high school girls on your own time that's up to you. So, now for the rewards."

Tami held up some keys, "Here are the keys to your new residence, and after you get settled, I have a special job for you."

I took the keys and a post-it note with the address. The address was in an expensive part of town where most people couldn't afford to live.

"Thank you," I told her and left wondering what was going to happen next.

"Oh wait," Tami smiled, "I almost forgot these."

Tami handed me a car key FOB, "We can't have you driving that piece of shit of yours in that neighborhood. It's in the parking garage next door... space 214. Just leave your old car, and I'll sell it for you."

I left in shock with house keys and a BMW FOB for some kind of vehicle. It turned out to be a BMW SUV with every option known to man. I punched in the address to the GPS and left wondering about my new home.

Driving up to a large metal gate at the address made me think it was wrong. But the transponder on the dash binged, and the gate slid open. I drove up to the circular drive and pulled into one of the 3 garage doors that opened. The place looked just shy of a mansion to me.

4 bedrooms, 4500 square feet, and a large swimming pool and hot tub under the huge deck. I just couldn't believe it. I found my clothes neatly hanging in the massive closet of the master bedroom along with racks of suits and high dollar clothes I could never afford in a million years.

I had a hard time sleeping on the big round King-size bed that first night, but in two days it felt like home. I invited mom and my sister to come over for a barbeque and wondered if mom was still mad at me. If she was, she didn't let on when they came over Friday night to check out my new digs.

After the grand tour, I grilled burgers and beans that we ate at the side of the pool. Skylar was blown away by the place.

"Can I have my graduation party over here?" She asked me.

"Sure but no boys, just some of your close girlfriends."

"What? Come on Ethan."

"Nope, no boys I'm not running party central."

Sky pouted but agreed, "Okay, I'll just have a few of my best girlfriends come over. it will be awesome!"

After dinner, Sky left when Kylee picked her up, and that left mom and me alone. My mom was on edge, and two goblets of wine eased it a bit.

"Ethan I want to ask you something."

"Sure mom."

"Are you selling drugs? There is no way you can afford this place."

"No mom I'm not selling drugs, and Tami is letting me live here."

"Why?"

"Because I work for her doing massages."

"Nobody doing massages makes this kind of money."

"They do when they give massages to rich women."

Mom looked at me and swirled her wine in her glass thinking about it.

"So you are telling me that my only son is a male prostitute?" She asked at last.

I'd never thought of it that way before, but she was right.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that."

"Well, at least you aren't selling dope."

"No, I'm not selling dope, just some rent a love."

"That's not love!" Mom snarled, "You are going to end up alone in life like me!"

"I hope not mom."

"You're just like your father...fucking every woman he laid eyes on!"

"You're wrong mom," I told her, "I'm getting paid to give women with money something they don't have."

"That explains what you did to me the other night."

"I gave you a massage," I told her, "I didn't hear you tell me to stop."

Mom looked like she was about to say something and then changed her mind and went silent.

I poured her wine glass full and gave it to her, "Here drink this, and maybe your mood will get better."

Mom took the glass and swirled it, "Ethan are you trying to get me drunk so you can fuck me again?"

I looked into her beautiful brown eyes, "No, I'm trying to get you to understand that I love you. I want you to be happy, and yes, I'd like to make love to you again."

"You're just like your father," She told me, "all talk about love but you only want the pussy!"

"You can't blame him, mom," I told her, "Your pussy felt amazing!"

My mom looked at me stunned for a minute and then burst out laughing, "What makes it any better than those rich bitches you've been fucking?"

"Love."

Mom chugged her glass dry. "Just words to get what you want." She told me.

I refilled her glass as she watched my eyes and face. I knew I was on trial in her mind and I wanted to prove to her I was for real.