The Masseur Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My son the gigolo!" She laughed and downed most of the wine.

I took the glass from her hand and put it on the coffee table. I turned to her as she watched me begin to unbutton her blouse.

"What are you doing?" She asked, but didn't try to stop me.

"I want to tell you a story mom," I said and undid two more buttons of her blouse.

"What's that?"

"It's about how much I know you sacrificed raising Sky and me. It's a story about how much we both love you for what you did."

"Nice words Ethan but you just want to fuck me...just admit it."

I had two more buttons undone, and she wasn't stopping me, so I kept going. Her black bra in plain sight as I undid her blouse down to her waist. I wanted to thank whoever had come up with the idea to make bras unhook from the front. It makes things so much easier!

I undid the front of her bra and let it snap open revealing her lovely boobs. I squeezed them with both hands and rubbed her nipples. She closed her eyes and let out a little moan in spite of acting all pissed off.

"Yes I want to fuck you, but I want it to mean something."

"What?"

"That you believe me when I say how much I love you."

Mom just laughed as I pulled her shorts down her legs and off her feet.

"Big talk." Mom told me.

"Sell the house and move in here with me," I told her and began to tug her panties down.

"So I can be your fuck toy?" Mom replied but didn't stop me as I pulled her panties off her feet and tossed them on the carpet.

"You need an attitude adjustment," I told her and spread her legs wide open and admired her crotch.

Mom didn't flinch, she just watched my eyes roving over her body.

Mom really had a hot body, and it had been missing a man who appreciated not only her body but her.

"I don't know why I can't say no to you Ethan," Mom told me as I started to rub her pussy with my hand. It was already wet, and I knew she wanted me as much as I wanted her.

"Maybe because you like it as much as I do."

I went down on her and started the 10 steps like Tami had taught me. In the middle of step five, she had a massive orgasm that made my face wet as I sucked on her pussy. I was going to keep going when she pulled off her blouse and open bra and told me to sit on the couch.

I did, and she tugged my shorts off and grabbed my cock that was huge and hard. Bending over she took me in her mouth and started to suck it. Fuck it was amazing the way she sucked my dick. I could tell she wasn't holding anything back either.

My phone was lying next to me, and I took a couple of photos as mom had her eyes closed and her lips around my cock. Her hand wrapped around my shaft her nails painted a deep red.

Mom sucked my cock for a few minutes and then got on top of me. Straddling my hips, she lifted my dick and put it to her hole. She sat down and took me inside her hot wet pussy.

"I'm going to fuck you this time Ethan," Was all she said as she sank down and took all of my dick.

There was something different that time as mom started to fuck me. Soon she was moaning and driving her pussy all the way down to the base of my dick. Groaning as I held her sweet tits with both hands as she humped my raging hard dick that was buried deep inside of her.

"You better not hurt me like your dad did." She told me and then gave me the most passionate kiss on the lips I've ever had. Pumping up and down on my dick but never letting her lips leave mine.

I grabbed her cute butt cheeks and started to thrust up into her as she came down. Fuck it was amazing! Her hot wet pussy swallowing all of my cock like it was nothing.

"Oh GOD Ethan!" She moaned, "Fuck me...Oh yes, your cock feels so good! Fuck mommy you nasty boy!"

Mom kept kissing me like no other woman ever had. Her pussy still slamming down on me and it was so wet and hot.

"Oh, fuck mom I'm going to cum!" I groaned as her nice hard nipples brushed my face as she pounded up and down.

Mom grabbed my hair with both hands, "Give it to me baby!"

Then she kissed me on the mouth again, sticking her tongue in my mouth and pumping me even harder.

Like a good son, I shot a huge load inside her. My dick throbbed like it never had before, pumping and throbbing as I emptied my load up into her like a car had broken off a fire hydrant.

Mom came when I shot off in her, "Oh yes Baby!" She groaned as she took my load deep inside her hot wet twat. There was so much cum that it ran down my balls.

Mom sat on me with my dick wilting inside her, "You still want me to sell the house and move in with you?" She asked me.

"Yes, so I can make love to you every night," I told her.

"That sounds nice but I like my house, and I think I'll stay there. Besides Skylar wouldn't overthink of us sleeping together."

"She could always join us." I blurted out without thinking.

"You sound just like you father...wanting to fuck every pretty girl he ever saw."

"Sorry mom, I can't help it."

"I know baby, your young and need it, don't you?"

"I need you."

Mom smiled and got off me and was dripping cum.

"I need to use your shower."

"Sure mom, do you want to spend the night?"

Mom smiled at me and patted the side of my face, "No I think that's enough for one night."

I wondered what it was that made women want to pat my face? I still haven't figured that out to this day.

I kissed her goodbye 30 minutes later and fell asleep feeling drained and happy. I couldn't really understand my mom, but she sure was a good fuck. If anything I loved her even more than before we'd had sex.

***

The next week I had 3 clients and took home two thousand in tips. I'd say it was a pretty good week and those rich ladies loved to fuck. Each one had their own little quirks and personalities, but the overall feeling was they enjoyed cheating on their husbands. I guess the excitement of doing something wrong turned them on. They also seemed to appreciate I was so much younger and fucked them longer and harder than they got at home. I didn't care why as long as I kept making the tip jar full.

On Friday night I was sipping a beer by the pool as the sun was going down when the doorbell chimed. I'd left the gate open and cussed myself if it was going to be someone selling something. I got up expecting Skylar or my mom but got a surprise when I opened the door.

A young dark-haired girl was standing there looking a bit nervous. She had on black rimmed glasses and looked sort of nerdish or maybe a bit like a girl you'd find with her nose in a book in the library.

"Hi, can I help you?"

"Hi, my name is Bree," She said a bit nervous, "I'm a friend of Kylee, are you, Ethan?"

"Yep, what can I do for you."

"Kylee said you might be willing to buy some booze for me."

I looked at her closer because she didn't look like the boozing type to me. She was cute under the baggy clothes and ugly glasses.

"Come on in and let's talk about it."

"Okay."

I led her to the living room as she looked around, "Wow this is awesome!"

"Thanks, have a seat."

Bree sat on the sofa across from me, and she looked pretty young now that I had time to look closer.

"Are you 18?" I asked her.

"Yes, you want to see my ID?"

"That sounds like a good idea if you don't mind."

Bree came over and handed me her drivers license she pulled out of her back pocket. I looked a the date, and sure enough, she was 18...just barely a few weeks ago.

"I gave it back to her and told her to sit next to me on my sofa, "So you want some beer or what?"

"I need 4 bottles of wine for a sleepover I'm having tomorrow night."

The basement of my house had a fully stocked bar, wine cellar, and two large refrigerators full of imported beer. I could sell her some booze and not even have to leave the house!

I decided to see how much she was willing to give for it.

"Did Kylee tell you what I charge for selling to a minor?"

"Yes."

"Refresh my memory, what exactly did she say I charge?"

Bree looked a bit embarrassed, she looked down and said, "That you take some pictures to make sure I don't ever tell anyone who I got it from."

I really wasn't buying this meek girl was willing to strip for me but I wanted to find out, and I didn't have anything else to do.

"Did she mention I want a blow job to go with the pictures?"

"Uh, more or less."

"Are you willing to pay my price?"

Bree looked up at me, "Yeah I guess so."

"No guessing, yes or no?"

"Yes, I'll do it."

It seemed almost too easy, but I wasn't about to turn down a blow job.

"Okay, let's go to my room."

"Okay," Bree said meekly.

I took her to the bedroom, and she looked around. I took her glasses off which was a considerable improvement and sat them on the dresser.

"Why don't you start taking those clothes off for me."

I expected some kind of complaint, but instead, she just started stripping in front of me. The more she took off, the better she looked! Those baggy clothes were hiding a really lovely teen body. Beautiful big tits and narrow hips, and slender legs.

I had her get on the bed when she was naked and started posing her for several photos. She had a nice looking big lipped pussy between her legs, and I planned on using it. I ended up with her leaning back on a stack of pillows with her legs spread for me.

"Show me how you rub your pussy when you're horny."

To my surprise, Bree put her right hand on her pussy and started masturbating for me. I took a picture and then pulled off my clothes and joined her on the bed. I just had to feel those lovely big soft tits and suck on her nipples while she kept rubbing her pussy.

Bree got her self off with a loud groan and her hips bucking up and down as she slapped her little pussy hard with the flat of her hand. My cock was hurting; it was so hard, and I couldn't believe how easy she was.

I told her to suck my dick after she was done and she went after it like a hungry dog. Sucking and stroking it as I watched.

"Lick my balls."

Bree went down between my legs and started licking my balls while jacking my hard dick. She looked up at me after awhile smiling with my dick in her hand.

"You can fuck me if you want."

I wanted her bad by then and told her to get up doggy style.

"You remind me of my step-daddy," She told me as she assumed the position.

"I look that old?" I asked as I got behind her and rubbed the tip of my cock in her wet pussy.

"No, he makes me do things like this when mom is gone."

I ignored that and pushed up in her tight little cunt. For the next several minutes she couldn't do anything but yell and moan as I fucked her little cunt.

I flipped her onto her back and got back inside her wet cunt and started working my thrust into an orgasm.

"FUCK ME! ooooohhhhhh, FUCK ME, DADDY!"

I guess I reminded her of her step-dad, but I was too close to worry about it.

My training kicked in a bit later when I told her I was going to cum.

"OH yesssssss," She groaned as I hammered her little pussy, "CUM IN MY PUSSY DADDY!"

I wasn't her dad, but I came in her anyway! Shooting a nice big load that sent her over the edge one last time. She was bucking and yelling so loud I had to hold her down with my body until I was done cumming.

Afterword's, her legs were shaking as I took a few creampie pictures of my nights' work. Her pussy was a mess. Leaking a mixture of our cum onto the mattress so I sent her to the shower. When she came out and got dressed, I picked out four bottles of wine for her and put them in a big brown grocery bag. Bree left with a smile on her face, and I never saw her again. But I have the photos to prove it really happened. I often wondered if her step-daddy really was fucking her or she made it up. I never found out.

***

The next day was a perfect spring day. It was sunny and hot for the end of March, and I planned on working on my tan by the pool. Around two that afternoon Skylar called and asked if she could bring a couple friends over for a swim. I told her sure and looked forward to the company. The big house was far to empty for my comfort.

It turned out that only Skylar and Kylee showed up. I guess the other two girls couldn't get away, but I didn't mind. Sitting on a chase and watching Sky and Kylee play in the pool in their bikini's was good for my soul.

I lusted after my sister but tried not to show it. Somehow Kylee must have seen me staring at her and the first time we were alone she sat down next to me with a beer I'd given her.

Kylee had on a blue bikini, and it looked perfect on her.

"So, what are you doing tonight?" She asked me.

"Nothing planned what are you doing?"

"Sky and I are going to a party tonight."

"I suppose you want some booze?"

Kylee grinned, "She didn't ask you yet?"

"No."

"She will, I think she's afraid you want more pictures."

"That would be nice, but I already have some."

Kylee smiled at me, "You haven't asked her for a blow job yet."

I laughed, "Fat chance of that ever happening."

"You'd like it though wouldn't you?"

"What guy wouldn't?"

Kylee grinned at me, "What about me?"

I looked at her, "I'd love to take you to bed again."

"I'd like that, but we are meeting our boyfriends later."

"Next time you don't have a date call me up."

There is something to be said about women's intuition. They seem to be able to see right through us guys no matter how hard we try to cover it up.

Kylee stood up and leaned over and kissed me on the lips as Skylar was coming back out to the pool. After we kissed, she whispered in my ear.

"Don't give up."

"What?" I asked.

"If you were my brother I'd fuck you."

Then she walked toward Skylar leaving me stunned for a few minutes. I wondered if it was that obvious and I decided to try and keep my thoughts and looks more guarded. However, it didn't last long. I think Kylee was trying to help me with Skylar. She was subtle and sneaky like girls are good at.

They walked back over to where I was.

"Ethan said he'd sell us some beer," Kylee told Sky.

"What's the catch?"

"No catch, I already have your pictures for insurance."

Skylar looked relieved, but it didn't last long.

"Can I use the hot tub?" Kylee asked me.

"Sure, that sounds like a good idea."

We all walked over to the hot-tub and Kylee started up the steps.

"Wait a minute," I told her, and she stopped, "Read the sign."

They both looked at the sign on the wall behind the tub.

"No Clothing Allowed."

Kylee laughed and started taking off her suit. Skylar stood there frozen in place realizing I was going to see her naked again anyway. Kylee moved up the steps, and then down into the hot bubbling water.

"God this feels good!"

I pulled my suit down, and Skylar looked shocked as I stood there naked.

"God Ethan!" She said, "I don't want to see your dick!"

"Quit staring at it then," I told her and headed up the steps and down into the water.

"I wasn't staring at it."

"Come on Sky, we've already seen you naked before, stop being such a prude."

Skylar looked disgusted but took her suit off and came up the steps and slowly down into the water. That gave me a perfect front view of her naked.

"Damn this is hot!" Sky complained but took another step down until the water was just about to her pussy.

"Don't burn your pussy Sis, your boyfriend might want to use it tonight."

Kylee laughed, and Skylar gave me a look, "Shut up!" and went all the way down to her neck and sat on the other side from Kylee and me.

"God it does feel good!" Skylar said at last as we all sat in there together.

"Anyone want a beer?" I asked.

"No, I don't want to get wasted before the party," Kylee said.

"No thanks." Sky agreed.

I got up and got out. Coming back with a cold beer, I got back in the tub and noticed Skylar checking out my package as it jiggled around as I went down the steps. Then she quickly looked away when I saw her checking me out.

Not much else happened, and the water was so hot we didn't stay more than 15 minutes. I did enjoy watching the girls' towel dry themselves. They really had hot little bodies to look at, but quickly they were back in clothes. I got them a case of beer, and they left me alone again.

Around 10:30 that night I was just about to go to bed when the doorbell rang. I wondered who the fuck was ringing my doorbell and pissed that I'd left the gate open again. When I opened the door, it was Skylar, and it was apparent that she'd been crying.

"What's wrong?"

"My boyfriend!"

"Did he hurt you!" I asked as she came in and I shut the door and locked it.

"Yes."

"If he put hands on you I'll kick his ass!"

"Not that way," Skylar started crying again and sat on the sofa, "I caught him fucking that bitch Lindsey Raymond!"

I knew Skylar had been dating him for at least a year and I felt sorry for her.

"Guys fucking suck!" She sniffled.

"Yeah, I guess we do."

"Can I have a beer?"

"Sure and you can tell me all about it."

Three beers later Skylar had gotten it mostly out of her system. At least enough to stop crying for the meantime. She was also reasonably drunk, so when I got her the fourth beer, I called mom and told her what happened and that I wasn't going to let her drive home. Mom agreed and told me to have her stay with me for the night.

I handed Skylar the beer and told her she was staying the night. I told her I'd called mom and let her know she wouldn't be home.

"Thanks, Ethan, you're a good brother."

"No problem Sis, you can pick any room you want."

"I need a shower first, I must look a mess."

I didn't think she looked bad at all, but I sent her upstairs to pick one of the bathrooms to use for her own. I also told her she could pick any bedroom she wanted. So, you can imagine my surprise to find her on my big round bed in nothing but her panties.

Skylar was on her tummy, and I crawled into bed next to her.

"You're in my bed."

Sky laughed, "It's the best one in the house," She replied turning her head on the mattress to face me.

"Yeah, you have good taste."

I could see she was about to tear up again, so I moved over and sat next to her and began to massage her back.

"What are you doing?"

"You need a massage, it will make you feel better."

"I doubt it," She replied but didn't tell me to stop.

I massaged her for a bit and then got up to get my oils.

"Hey, why'd you stop?" She mumbled.

I didn't have my bag, so I grabbed a big bottle of hand lotion and used that. Within a few minutes of massaging Skys back, and pressing on her pressure points, I made Skylar cum. Not a huge one but enough she moaned out loud and then started laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked her as she rolled over onto her back and looked at me.

"You made me cum."

I took the lotion and pumped some big drops all over her tummy and one on each nipple that made her jump.

"That's COLD!"

"I'll warm it up for you."

I started to rub it in, and she closed her eyes, "God that feels so good!" she said softly, "No wonder they pay you so much."

Her breathing was getting faster again, and she was squirming a little as I massaged her beautiful perky tits. Her nipples were standing straight up nice and hard. I moved down and grabbed the sides of her panties and started pulling them off of her.

Skylar giggled, "Why are you always trying to get me naked?"

"I like seeing your hot body, and you need a tongue massage."

Not thinking she said, "What's that?"

She let me push her legs apart, and I went down on her little hot pussy.

"OH MY GOD!" Skylar moaned as my tongue slipped into her slit, "We shouldn't be doing this!"

I gave her clit a few more licks that made her moan, "You want me to stop?" I asked and licked her clit again.

"GOD NO!"

I spent two minutes on each step, and I could tell she was fighting it, or the alcohol was making her last longer. Not that she wasn't moaning and squirming the whole time. My cock was hurting in my shorts, and for step five I put lotion on my middle finger an then slid my index finger into her hot wet little twat. That made her moan really loud but not as loud as when my middle finger pushed inside her tight little anus.