All Comments on 'The Massospora Fungus'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Cute little story.

I would have preferred a bit more depth, a little more detail into backgrounds and motivations, but not badly done. Do some more,

cindylynn34cindylynn34almost 5 years ago

Pretty crafty.. Thanks for letting us read it... 5!

tizwickytizwickyalmost 5 years ago
More Please

Please continue the story there is plenty of plot left to explore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not bad, need a little work though...

Not bad! You could have used a bit more technical terminology and structure early on, to really nail it in that the main character is in the medical/science field. I'd have liked the whole "men get aroused too!" phrasing simplified down to pheromone increase or something, instead of the repeated phrasing used.

You use the technical wording really well in some areas, and then not at all in others, and that really pulled me out of it a couple times.

And what you described was not "frigidity" (yes, I know that's the tag on the site, but...) it's actually referred to as Vaginismus; an actual disorder in women that follows unpleasant or traumatic experiences involving sex. Check into it, it may seriously help you improve this story further!

All-in-all, I liked it, but I would have liked it a LOT more with the details mentioned being used better.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 5 years ago
Parfum

May I have some of the parfum, please? Great story, as usual, JB. Lots of little details more attention to S&W would have eliminated. But that ain't why we read stories here. More to follow, but a 5-star effort. Thanks.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you everyone

For your comments and also your stars! I like them and will take them to heart. And you're right, there's a lot more of this story to be told (hee, hee)! Stay tuned, although it may take a while, since I have fallen far behind in my day job, sigh. -- JB

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 5 years ago
It was pretty good except for the technical aspect

And the legal aspect.

There is a pill that causes a woman to want to have sex for 48 hours with anyone and everyone she can and you don’t think the FDA or a pharmaceutical company won’t be interested in it? Not to mention that as an employee of said pharmaceutical , anything she developed using their equipment Belinda to them. Not her. And legally, this would be a fucking nightmare because of the potential for abuse.

In the#metoo era we live in, how many women would be given this pill against their wishes. Or would take it and then claim they were under the influence and therefore unable to give consent? How many innocent guys would be sent to jail because of regret? How many unwilling girls would be raped and then there’s the issue with predators who prefer underage victims? This is bad. Not, not just bad, this would be a fucking disaster.

The law of unintended consequences is a bitch.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Funny

A nice enjoyable romp

AlexiaAlexanderAlexiaAlexanderalmost 5 years ago
All my fav kinks

You hit all my favorite turn-ons. I love the idea of humans becoming sex crazed animals. Wish for more stories. Maybe what happened to the pills that were released into the wild.

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsover 2 years ago

Good original story with good flow. Really enjoyed the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...