The Master Ch. 04 - Amber

Story Info
Taylor's first hours as Caleb's slave.
7.7k words
4.44
13k
5

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 07/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(My language is Spanish and I don't speak English very well, so I sincerely apologize for any mistakes that may occur).

(All the main characters are over 18 years old, and these stories are the fruit of my imagination).

(Part 4 of Taylor's encounter with her friend Rachel's Master)

The dinner passes in a very similar way to the two dinners I have shared with this group of people composed of some of the richest and most powerful men in the world, and some of the most beautiful and desired women.

I glance around the table and think that if it wasn't for the addition of Lady Yaiza, we could very well still be in the hotel where this all started; that thought sends a shiver through my body, that night I was a free woman who had no idea of all the perverted things some people do, now and for the next three and a half days I am Caleb's slave and I am kneeling naked at his feet.

Thoughts go back and forth in my head and I concentrate on trying to sort them out, not because I want to find a way out of this mess, firstly because I think I was going to find it quite difficult, and secondly because I'm not sure I want to get out.

This attempt to order my thoughts is the only way to avoid coming to orgasm in front of everyone, I've been completely horny since dinner two days ago, and Yaiza's 'attentions' this last day, have only made things worse; and now I also have to put up with Caleb's continuous caresses on my tits every time he brings a piece of food to my mouth.

From my humiliating position I watch as the female slaves who are serving the table remove part of the plates to continue bringing food, then I notice how the other kneeling slaves get under the table and place themselves between the legs of the diners; I remember the feeling from the night before when Rania started licking my pussy, and I wait impatiently for Caleb to signal me.

I'm going crazy with the sensations, my head is telling me this is wrong, and I can't help but start to feel embarrassed to see myself sucking Caleb's cock in front of everyone, but my heart and pussy are dancing with joy, I'm finally going to be able to enjoy Caleb's cock; unfortunately the words coming out of his mouth, are not what I expected.

'Amber, stand on your feet and put your hands behind your head;' Caleb orders me.

I slowly obey and move into the position ordered by Caleb; seeing all the diners looking at me with desire, I begin to realize that there is going to be nothing romantic about this situation and I close my eyes in an attempt to evade.

'Don't close your eyes Amber!' orders Caleb spanking me, 'I want everyone to see the look on your face as I bring you to orgasm.' Before bringing his hand to my pussy, Caleb begins to play with the plug lodged in my ass, twisting it around as he pulls it out slightly then pushes it back in again, finally Caleb slips two of his fingers into my pussy at the same time as he suddenly removes the entire anal plug from my ass.

'MMMMMMMMmm!', a choked moan tries to escape my mouth at the sensation Caleb's two simultaneous actions have caused me, but I manage to hold it in.

'Let go Amber!' Caleb tells me, 'Watch how Lady Yaiza and Lady Anna enjoy their female slaves, they are free women and have no problem showing their pleasure, you are a slave and are not allowed to hold back.' Caleb pinches my clit and I can't hold it in anymore, an intense moan comes out of my mouth, followed by another one.

I am a doll in Caleb's hands, it doesn't take long for Caleb to bring me to orgasm, Caleb has to hold me down to keep me from falling to the floor, after grabbing me he sits me on top of him and I can feel the tremendous erection of his cock.

'You've done well kitten;' Caleb tells me gently kissing my nipples, 'The orgasm of a new slave is nothing like any orgasm I've ever had before; but relax in a few days you'll get used to it.'

Caleb's words could not be more true, if the orgasms I had under Yaiza's control, were already the most intense of my life, the sensations of this climax have been much greater, and that feeling scares the hell out of me.

For the rest of the dinner, Caleb doesn't let me off his lap, he keeps feeding and watering me while he keeps playing with my nipples and pussy. Only when it's time for dessert does he order me to get off his lap and stand next to him.

Like the night before the arrival of the desserts marks the beginning of the debauchery, Master Anderson keeps looking at me while Sapphire sucks his chocolate covered cock, Lady Frost and Lady Yaiza have Ruby and Turquoise bent over the table fucking them with a strap on, finally, Emerald and Opal are doing a sixty-nine on the table while their Masters fuck them.

I look at Caleb waiting for some order, but he seems to totally ignore me, then I see him signal to slave Noelia, who quickly kneels before him and starts sucking his cock.

Something snaps inside me, I know I can't compare to a nineteen year old like Noelia, but if she doesn't want to fuck me, what the hell has she enslaved me for. I'm about to run away when Caleb's voice stops me.

'Amber, get on the table and start masturbating;' he orders me in a firm voice.

I am so angry I don't even look at Caleb, I get on the table and lay down spreading my legs and bringing my hand to my pussy to stick two fingers inside and masturbate, if Caleb wants a slut, I will be a slut, if I am going to be fucked by all the guests, I will see to it that I enjoy it, when I go home on Monday I will never see them again.

'If you cum before ten minutes you won't be able to sit down for a week;' I hear Caleb tell me.

I look at him and seeing a smile on his face I can't help but mutter, 'You're a fucking son of a bitch Caleb, you're going to regret this.' Caleb widens his smile and I freak out at the thought that he might have heard me.

As I slow down the movements of my fingers in my pussy, I can't help but think that I should have listened to Yaiza when she insisted that I learn to control my orgasms; now it's impossible for me to last ten minutes without cumming. Despite all my efforts, when I reach orgasm there are still three minutes to the deadline given by Caleb, when I recover from the climax I sit up on the table and stare at him waiting for his reaction.

I am not the only one looking at Caleb, the rest of the people present have stopped the orgy and are looking at him impatiently. Caleb seems oblivious to everything and everyone, he continues to fuck Noelia's mouth as if nothing was wrong with him.

Finally Caleb lets out a little grunt and cums in the slave's mouth; 'As much as I would like to spank that beautiful ass, that punishment would spoil the plans I have for Amber;' says Caleb looking at the rest of the diners and ignoring me. 'But since our little Amber likes to cum so much, let's indulge her, take her to the edge of the table and hold her wide open;' adds Caleb.

Quickly Master Anderson and Master Summers grab me and pull me to the edge of the table, positioning me so that my pussy is at the edge open for their use, with quick movements they tie my ankles to the table legs and my wrists to rings on the edge of the table.

Caleb approaches me and pinches my nipples, 'You are lucky we are so few guests, if it was a normal party with almost a hundred people, you were going to have a very hard time;' Caleb tells me without wiping that cynical smile from his lips, 'You are going to get tired of having orgasms Amber, each one of the Ladys, each one of the Masters, each one of the female slaves are going to play with your pussy until they bring you to orgasm, starting with Noelia;' Caleb concludes making a signal to the slave.

To my surprise Noelia does not stand between my legs, but climbs on the table and approaches my face, grabs my head and kisses me on the lips; I open my mouth to take a breath, and Noelia's tongue invades it followed by a thick and salty liquid. When Noelia breaks the kiss and breaks away I see her licking her lips, she comes close to my ear and whispers, 'You like the taste of Master Caleb's semen, it's delicious isn't it, well don't get used to it, when I offer him my virginity he won't want anything to do with an old slut like you. Now I want you to beg me, I can make you cum in a couple of minutes or drag it out for an eternity, you decide.'

I want to kill Noelia, but as soon as I think about the fact that there are twelve guests, I understand that she is doing me a favor, I swallow my pride and beg Noelia, 'Please Lady Noelia, make me cum fast.'

Noelia smiles and gives me another kiss on the lips, 'I am no Lady, just another slave like you, besides, Caleb had already ordered me to make you cum fast, but it was nice to hear you beg;' she tells me.

Noelia lowers herself down to stand between my legs, as she does so I see her grab a bottle from the table, before I feel Noelia's tongue on my pussy, I feel a thick cold liquid dripping onto my tits and pussy, soon the slave's tongue is playing with my clit. I can't deny Noelia's skill, in barely a minute she has me on the verge of orgasm, before I reach it, I notice how two mouths take hold of my nipples and I see Sapphire and Emerald climbing on the table, one on each side; those caresses joined with Noelia's bring me to my first orgasm.

Before pulling away, Noelia kisses me again and I am surprised to find a pleasant strawberry taste on her lips, Sapphire takes Noelia's place and another mouth starts licking my nipple, the tickling I feel in my breasts from the caresses of a three days old beard, give me to understand that it is a man who is playing with my nipples now, when I raise my head I see Master Summers licking my tits.

The sensations in my pussy from Sapphire's attentions are very different from what I have felt with Noelia, Sapphire barely uses her tongue and it is her fingers that move inside me, pinching and stretching my clit; although different, Sapphire's style is just as effective and I soon reach another orgasm.

This fourth orgasm in barely fifteen minutes, causes me to fall exhausted on the table and from that moment on I am barely aware of what is happening around me; one after another the guests are relieving themselves to play with my nipples and my pussy, I even notice how someone introduces his fingers in my ass, but I am unable to recognize who is giving me pleasure, and only when I notice something metallic sliding on my clitoris I identify Opalus and I burst into a new orgasm, practically losing consciousness.

When I wake up I am in my room and I don't know how much time has passed, I feel exhausted and my body is sore, I am naked and chained to the bed, when I try to sit up a voice stops me.

'Get up slowly Taylor, it will still take you a while to recover, I think that a dozen orgasms so close together are too many even for an expert slave;' I hear Yaiza say.

Despite my situation, my first thought is who wouldn't have made me orgasm, I'm sure Caleb hasn't touched me, but I wonder who else wouldn't have enjoyed my body.

Like these previous days, Yaiza seems to read my thoughts, and getting up from the chair she sits next to me and begins to caress me and talk to me, 'Caleb, Ruby, Turquoise and Master Danvers, they are the ones who haven't played with you.'

As she gently caresses me, Yaiza gestures with her mouth, 'Fuck Taylor, you're completely sticky, I'd better give you a bath before it's impossible to clean you up.'

Yaiza releases my chains though handcuffs my hands behind my back and helps me to the shower, instead of giving the water she leans me against the wall and starts kissing and licking me, 'Uhmmm, cream; strawberry; chocolate; fuck Taylor you're a walking dessert;' she says smiling and keeps licking me until she suddenly gives the shower water. As much as I would like to ask Yaiza to touch me, and I'm sure she wants the same, she just lathers me up and scrubs me clean with a sponge.

Yaiza releases my hands before dressing me, she puts on black silk stockings and a bra of the same color, after tying my hands behind my back with black linen strings she takes an anal plug out of one of the cupboards and puts it in my mouth for me to suck on. The plug is a little bigger than the one I was using until Caleb took it out while I was masturbating and when Yaiza inserts it in my ass I feel a little discomfort.

When I think Yaiza is done getting me ready she orders me to open my mouth, when I see the ring gag in her hand, I can't help but freak out as I remember the submissive and helpless feeling Ruby and Turquoise were showing as Yaiza and I fucked them the night before. Finally she hooks a leash to the collar Caleb placed on me during the meal and forces me to follow her through the corridors of the mansion.

I don't know where we are headed, but I have a suspicion that Yaiza is walking me through the mansion so everyone can see us, in one of the hallways we see Master Danvers coming towards us leading his slave Sapphire by a chain hooked to her clit piercing, instead of feeling embarrassed to be seen that way, I lift my head and stick my tits out for them to admire Master Caleb's new slave. Although I was hoping Yaiza would stop to talk to Master Danvers so I could take a closer look at Sapphire to get to recognize her, they only greet each other briefly before walking on.

If seeing Sapphire I have felt a sense of pride in feeling on the same level as her, Opal or Emerald, every time we cross paths with one of the palace female slaves, I can't help but duck my head in shame. Yaiza stops in front of a half-open door, and pushes it with her hand to give us access to the room.

The room is not unlike my own, Yaiza forces me onto the bed and before leaving she gives me a kiss on the cheek, 'You are now Caleb's slave and must obey in all that is asked of you, Caleb will be very angry if you disappoint him;' she tells me before closing the door leaving me alone in the room.

I barely have to wait five minutes until someone enters the room again, as I have my back to the door I can't see who it is, only when someone grabs the chain of my collar with one hand while with the other starts to play with my tits, I am startled to discover that it is not Caleb.

'I don't know what favor Caleb will collect for letting me be the first to fuck you like the slave slut you are, but I'm going to enjoy myself a lot for the next two hours;' a voice I immediately recognize as Master Anderson's says to me.

'Yesterday you sucked my cock without my permission, today I'm going to fuck your mouth and cum down your throat, then I'm going to make you scream with pleasure orgasm after orgasm until you beg for me to fuck you, and even though I know you don't want me you're going to cum with my cock in your pussy; my only regret is not being able to enjoy that tight ass for the moment, Caleb reserves it for himself;' Master tells me as he twists one of my nipples.

I try to resist and protest but it is clear that Master Anderson knows how to treat a slave, and after giving me several strokes with one of his hands on my tits I decide that it is better to submit. 'You can resist all you want slut, the more you do the more I will enjoy fucking you;' he tells me as he undresses.

When I see the cock in front of my face, I can't help but wonder how I was able to take it in my mouth the night before, it is not too long but quite wide and I know that now because of the ring gag that opens my mouth I will soon have it completely in my mouth.

As he had well told me, Master Anderson starts to fuck my mouth without any problem, the ring opens it wide and I barely notice it entering my mouth, only when it reaches my throat I start to notice it and feel the first signs of choking. The next ten minutes are a real nightmare for me, Master Anderson starts to move his hips forcing his cock deeper and deeper until he unloads his cum on my stomach.

As he pulls his cock out of my mouth I start coughing and spitting out traces of cum, as I do this Master Anderson slaps me across the face, 'You had to swallow it all slut, I will have to report your poor performance to Master Caleb.'

Without giving me time to rest Master Anderson lays me down on the bed tying my hands to the headboard of the bed and after removing my gag he starts to move down my body kissing it slowly until he places himself between my thighs letting out a small laugh, 'You are completely wet slut, you were born to be a slave, we are going to really enjoy fucking you from now on;' he tells me before burying his face in my pussy.

Much to my regret Master Anderson is right, again I am completely aroused and need to feel a cock in my pussy, but not his. I tell myself I have to try to hold on, Master Anderson will be able to fuck me if he wants to, but not because I beg him to.

In just five minutes I reach my first orgasm thanks to Master Anderson's tongue and fingers and I realize that my struggle is futile, despite this I am still determined to resist and I grit my teeth closing my eyes to try to escape the situation. I don't really know how long it takes, I only know that I reach another three orgasms before without even thinking about it surrendering to him, 'Please Master Anderson, fuck this slave.'

Master Anderson lifts his head from her pussy and looks up at me smiling, again he walks down my body kissing it slowly until he reaches my face and seizes my lips in an intense kiss to which I respond immediately; for what seems like an eternity we entwine our tongues and I notice how his hands roam my body. Master Anderson breaks the kiss and releases my hands from the headboard.

'Caleb is going to be so proud of you Amber;' he tells me without giving me any further explanation.

Lying on the bed next to me with his cock pointing to the ceiling, Master Anderson doesn't have to tell me anything for me to know what to do; I get off the bed and stand on my feet over him lowering my body slowly, while with one hand I hold onto the headboard of the bed, with the other I guide Master Anderson's cock into my pussy. Although Yaiza has fucked me with a dildo hours ago, I have not had a cock in my pussy for almost three years, which despite being lubricated seems to want to resist the intrusion.

Holding tightly to the headboard of the bed with both hands, I force my body down without stopping until all of Master Anderson's cock is inside my body, I feel completely filled and that sensation makes me orgasm instantly. I take a few moments before aided by the grip of my hands on the headboard I begin to ride Master Anderson's cock.

I have been riding Master Anderson's cock for several minutes enjoying myself despite the situation, suddenly I notice how someone starts to play with the anal plug in my ass, twisting it around and gently withdrawing it only to push it back in all at once.

As I turn my head I see Esmeralda naked behind me pulling the anal plug out completely and replacing it with her fingers, soon she starts moving them inside widening my ass until she pulls them out replacing them with a cold metal ball that she pushes inside my ass until she lodges it inside completely.

Soon I notice how a new ball bigger than the previous one makes its way into my ass, followed a few seconds later by another, although the balls are smaller than the plug I have had in, the sensation each time a ball forces its way into my ass widening it until it almost meets Master Anderson's cock and then slamming shut is strange to me and makes a wave of pleasure wash over me; I think there are five or six balls that Esmeralda pushes into my ass until it sits still.

The next thing I notice is that the balls begin to vibrate inside my body making my body tremble and my pussy squeeze harder on Master Anderson's cock ripping a loud moan out of it. I look back again to try to see what Esmeralda is doing and I see her playing with a small remote in one of her hands, while with the other she holds a ring attached to a black rope sticking out of my ass, I immediately realize Esmeralda's intentions, but I don't have time to say anything before she pulls hard on the rope suddenly pulling all the balls out of my ass, bringing me to a tremendous orgasm at the same time that Master Anderson cums inside my pussy.

12